logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 01 August 2010 20:06:51(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

You could hear Josh Harding speaking to his guest as Brit sat backstage in her styling chair with her hair stylist putting on the finishing touches to her curled locks. A close friend of Brittany stood their staring at her as the sound check men got everything ready on the opposite stage of the main show as she her performance was in a very short time. Brittany has a very blunt smile on her face as she stares at herself in the mirror. Her best friend Jenna is sitting down continuing to look at her and she finally opens her mouth to speak...

Jenna: You look -

Brittany, now done with her hair and makeup stands up and turns to Jenna who couldn't finish the sentence

Brittany: SO...how do I look?

Jenna smiles and playfully roles her eyes looking at Brittany

Jenna: Uh, miss popstar you completely cut me off. Hehe, you look GREAT. You always did look great Brittany but all this freakin' make up you stars wear are way better then what we get back at home!

Brittany laughs some what before flipping her hair

Brittany: True! I mean, I couldn't even say I'm a pop star yet. I'll be a pop star when everyone scouts out my name and when I make milestones. Now, I'm just an pop artist looking to make it big time.

Jenna: Brittany, give up and say you did already. Your signed to a label, your buzz is crazy, and your anticipation as well as what people have said about you, your a star.

Brittany couldn't help but blush..

Brittany: I guess your right...I am totally, totally, totally happy with how things are going. I cant even start to speak on what I'm feeling inside. JENNA! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I'm already appearing on television, my album is almost done and just just...uuuuuhhhh!

Jenna stands up and gives her friend a nice sweet hug...

Jenna: Brit I can only imagine its just only a matter of time before you burst into true fame I already see it coming...

At that moment a TV backstage crew member comes backstage with a paper in his hand looking down at it

Man: BRITTANY ON IN 5 MINUTES.

And as if an alarm bell went off, everyone in the dressing room started scrambling. The makeup artist started fixing up Brittany's makeup, her sound check reps started setting on her mic headset and a group of men continued on to grab Brittany, walking her toward the backstage area where a dark door block her from the crowd. The jitters began filling Brittany's body and her heart started racing like a horse. She looked over at her friend with a smile on her face while her managers, publicist all tried speaking to her giving her good lucks and what not.

Jenna: Good luck Brit, work the crowd! And don't fumble up on the interview!

Brittany: I will work the crowd and I wontttt fumble, thanks luv ya!

Man : Brittany on in TWO MINUTES!

Brittany just smiled excitedly and started taking deep breathes in, as well as remembering her dance moves. You could hear the crowd from outside as the scene shifts to the TV set. A relatively large crowd for just a television show seemed like everything for Brittany Knox as she stood backstage. The crowd started cheering signally they just had come back from a break and a middle aged brunette, and short haired male about 6' feet tall stood on the stage as all the cameras sprang around him. It was Josh Harding he stood there with a smile on his face. Brittany could hear him from backstage...

....."Get Ready Brit"....as the sounds behind that door came to a halt as Brittany's backup dancers stood behind her

Josh Harding: Now our performer of the night is definitely a very special one, not to mention new. She has been called the most promising artist seen in a long time, a great singer, and absolutely stunning, not to mention highly anticipated. Her first world wide single Leather Love, which she will be performing for us in just seconds comes out on August 5th, 2010! GIVE IT UP..FOR.......BRITTANY KNOX!!!!!!

The crowd immediately pop in cheer as the lights go completely dim with reddish lighting.

...Brittany takes her final deep breathe fixing her mic which is turned on as Leather Loves opening clads sound off around the stage ....

UserPostedImage

Brittany walks out sexily onto the main stage with a black short jacket, throwing it off revealing her luminescent exterior in beige scadly clad sparkles on her short top and tight tights as her bottoms. Her backup dancers are dressed in varies of black leather tops and bottoms. Brittany starts dancing as Leather Loves plays and the crowd claps and bob their heads to the music as Brit busts her moves excellently as well as hitting her notes.

UserPostedImage

Another minute and a half passes....

Brittany continues dancing and hitting every note to her new single as the ending of the song blares up

UserPostedImage

The songstress then steps up onto the stairs as the ending clads to Leather Love play over the sound system and BAM she strikes her ending pose

UserPostedImage

The song ends and the crowd stands up clapping loudly as Brittany smiles moving out of her pose and breathing in and out tiredly. Josh walks over to her clapping with a huge smile on his face

Josh: AMAZING. GREAT JOB!

The crowd stops speaking as Brittany gains her stamina

Josh: I must say, you are gifted!

Brittany laughs

Brittany: Thank you VERY much Josh. It means alot....

Josh smiles

Josh: Not a problem. I must ask though, how do you put up with all the new fame?

Brittany: ....I don't.....

Josh, Brit and the crowd laugh loudly as Brittany regains her composure...

Brittany: No seriously, I try not to think about it. I just act as if everything is normal because this is something I LOVE to do. And I never really put much thought into what is happening past the performances, photo shoots, video shoots and so on. I always knew I would be doing this if I put my mind to it and as soon as I really put work into it, look where I am now....here with these new faces, here and at home watching!

The crowd pops in cheer

Josh: Nicely said, I wish you the best of luck. Your hot single Leather Love is out August 5th isnt it?

Brittany: It sure is! I hope everyone goes out and gets it....

Josh laughs as the crowd pops in a cheer

Josh: I think they will after watching THAT performance haha!

Brittany: Oh shuttup! My fans wont only like my music from the things I do, they will like it for what it is too! Because its quality stuff!

Josh smiles

Josh: Understood. Whens the album going to be out?

Brittany: Later this month. Still keeping that a secret...

Josh: I see how it is!

Josh playfully says before they all start laughing once more..

Josh: Brittany, I wanna say an amazing job one more time and I wish you the best of luck in your career. I know it will be an amazing one.

Brittany smiles flattered

Brittany: Thank you Josh

She looks at all the fans

Brittany: And thank all you guys out there, for showing me love out here. Everyone, look out for me!

The crowd pops in cheer one more time before Josh speaks

Josh: NOW THAT'S ALL FOLKS TONIGHT TUNE IN TOMORROW!!

*End*

Edited by user 01 August 2010 20:08:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline GirlSpice  
#2 Posted : 01 August 2010 22:22:05(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Glamazon: What an amazing performance sweetheart, I know how first performances can be so nerve wrecking, I'm so scared for mine!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 02 August 2010 05:29:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Brittany: THANK YOU SO MUCH! Im glad you liked it!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Ronny Rocken  
#4 Posted : 02 August 2010 08:00:04(UTC)
Ronny Rocken

Ronny: Not bad at all. Keep that voice and those hips rolling. Cause you'll be rolling down the highway of fame.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#5 Posted : 02 August 2010 10:55:47(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
" Very powerful performance girl! Good job!"
- G2L
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 02 August 2010 15:21:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Brittany: AWW Thanks alot!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GrungeScornRecords  
#7 Posted : 02 August 2010 15:23:59(UTC)
GrungeScornRecords

Man

Heavy Punisher: I wonder what would happen if my band was as talented as you.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 02 August 2010 15:25:20(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Brittany (smiles) : Then you guys would be a hit! Hehe, just kidding! Anything is possible, we have different levels of talent, where all special in our owns way. Trust me, you guys are talented.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#9 Posted : 02 August 2010 15:27:39(UTC)
GrungeScornRecords

Man

Famouss7x7 wrote:
Brittany (smiles) : Then you guys would be a hit! Hehe, just kidding! Anything is possible, we have different levels of talent, where all special in our owns way. Trust me, you guys are talented.

H.P.:I can dream can`t I?
Offline Famouss7x7  
#10 Posted : 02 August 2010 15:30:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Brittany : H.P you guys cant be THAT bad.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#11 Posted : 02 August 2010 15:37:39(UTC)
GrungeScornRecords

Man

Famouss7x7 wrote:

H.P.: We aren't bad its just that nobody cares.
Offline Aj  
#12 Posted : 02 August 2010 22:06:56(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
GrungeScornRecords wrote:
Famouss7x7 wrote:

You are such a tit.

Liam
Offline Captain Insano  
#13 Posted : 02 August 2010 22:15:38(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Liam. Telling it like it is since whenever.

Tomi
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
#14 Posted : 03 August 2010 00:47:33(UTC)
GrungeScornRecords

Man

Aj wrote:
GrungeScornRecords wrote:
Famouss7x7 wrote:

You are such a tit.

Liam

Can you stop flaming me?
Offline C4AJoh  
#15 Posted : 03 August 2010 04:16:35(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Stacey: I loved that performance your very talented.
Offline Da1000  
#16 Posted : 03 August 2010 06:02:10(UTC)
Da1000

Man

Damn girl! You can sing and dance and all there is in between.
You're surely making an impact on the Pop world! Keep it up!

Phil (Vülker & The Millions)