logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline _Python_  
#1 Posted : 01 August 2010 17:47:41(UTC)
_Python_

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Breaking news, Flander's Hondison's body was found laying over a dumpster in Atlanta, Georgia. A man was walking his dog down the streets of Atlanta, Georgia when his dog started barking at a dumpster. The man then allegedly looked up at saw the body laying on the dumpster. In the police report the man said something like this: "I need police to my location quickly. There is a dead body laying over a dumpster. There is blood everywhere. It looks like he suffers from one gun shit and multiple stabbings." Then the police say the phone was hung up. Even stranger news, when the police arrived on the scene, there was no man around that had called the police.
UserPostedImage
Offline Captain Insano  
#2 Posted : 01 August 2010 17:57:24(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Murdered (possibly) in his own home and a gun shit? Someone smeared shit on him?....Flanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! No!

Tomi

Edited by user 01 August 2010 17:58:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline Ronny Rocken  
#3 Posted : 01 August 2010 20:16:31(UTC)
Ronny Rocken

Ronny: I know what's gonna be his first words when he wake up. "That was one hell of a party."
UserPostedImage
Offline Trucin  
#4 Posted : 01 August 2010 20:36:08(UTC)
Trucin

Clint Martin: He suffered from one gun shit? That sounds brutal - I don't even know what that is!? I hope the bastard who did this is caught.
Offline troy211619  
#5 Posted : 01 August 2010 23:15:57(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
OOC: Gun shit death, pretty cool! I wish I thought of that!
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline _Python_  
#6 Posted : 01 August 2010 23:47:20(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Flander wakes up in a hospital bed several hours after the incident. He looks at Tess who is standing over him.

Tess Bottom: "Baby. Your awake."
Tess smiles at Flander and leans down to kiss him.
Flander slaps the shit out of Tess as she leans down to him.
Flander Hondison: "You crazy bitch! You really shot me!"
Tess Bottom leans back up and rubs her face, she acts as if the slap doesn't even bother her.
Tess Bottom: "I told you I would. Learn to share next time."
Flander's face turns blood red.
Flander Hondison: "You stabbed me like me like thirty fuckin' times Tess. And then shot me? What kind of shit is that? And no I don't have to share my cocaine with you every time I get some!"
Tess shhes Flander.
Tess Bottom: "Shuddup. Cops are outside the room, plus the media can hear about it too."
Flander stares at Tess. He is shocked.
Flander Hondison: "God damn, your a real piece of work."
Flander looks at all the people outside the room.
Flander Hondison [Yelling]: "This bitch is the one that shot me! She is strung out over cocaine, take her to rehab or something."
Flander looks back at Tess laughing. She has a gun aimed at his head by this point.
Flander Hondison: Tess, please no. Don't do that.
Tess pulls the trigger and Flander jumps up screaming and yelling, waking up from his dream.

Flander looks around the empty hospital room and then leans back down onto the bed. Flander sighs.
Flander Hondison: "How did I fail that suicide attempt? Both times, both times... Every time I try to kill myself I wind up getting saved. I guess the lord is forcing me to live this shitty life."
Flander sees the doctors coming down the hall with some cops.
Flander Hondison: "Time to fake asleep, I ain't wanting to be questioned right now."
Flander lays back down onto the bed and fakes asleep as they enter the hospital room.
UserPostedImage
Offline _Python_  
#7 Posted : 02 August 2010 15:18:20(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Flander wakes back up several hours later and still sees no one is in his hospital room. He doesn't care much for not having visitors. It's Tess he is wanting, he hasn't seen her in months. She has seemed to have left him for good.

OOC: Anyone can come visit.
UserPostedImage
Offline Captain Insano  
#8 Posted : 02 August 2010 18:39:25(UTC)
Captain Insano

Tomi hates hospitals, the last time he visited one was when he forced to do community service for a childrens ward dressed as a clown, which scarred Tomi for life and possibly drove him to drink and take bulk drugs. He wanders down the narrow, sterile corridors, peeking casually into this room and that. He contemplates stealing a pair of scrubs and pretending to be a doctor and giving patients bad news. No, he decides, that's too easy. Plenty of time for hilarity later. He has headed straight from Animal Fest to see him Flander, or Stupid Flander as he affectionatley calls him. Armed with directions he comes to the ward Flanders is recupurating on. He decided to have a little bit of fun to try and frighten nine shades of shit out of the hapless patient, who just cant kill himself no matter how hard he tries. He peeks in, notices what appears to be the outline of Flander. He runs up takes a big flying leap and is about to let out an almighty shreik when he notices a doctor and some law enforcement officals who had been osbcured by the curtains. He quickly ducks out, waits till the big wigs take their leave and sneeks back in....

He shakes the patient by the shoulders..."Oi Flander you stupid cunt...wake up! What the hell happened!"
UserPostedImage

Offline _Python_  
#9 Posted : 02 August 2010 20:22:47(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Flander wakes up and wipes his eyes, to make sure someone is actually talking to him this time. Flander sees Tomi and can not believe that Tomi has come to the hospital. "How would he know that I was in the hospital. Shit! This must of made news. Fuck it, Tomi is here: he'll help me get out of here." Flander realizes that Tomi has asked him a question.

Flander Hondison: "Well, last month, the twenty-ninth to be exact, I went out with Larry Renderson. We went to this bar in Atlanta, Georgia. We went to the V.I.P room in the bar, with one of Larry's friends. We all started smoking some good weed and drinking. Well about two hours of us partying in the V.I.P room with all the fast ass girls and whoever else was in there, Larry's friend came up to me and Larry and told us he had a ton of cocaine. And you know how Larry cleaned up from all that, anyway: Larry told him to get lost with it and I said no, let me get in on it. Larry got mad that I was doing that and left. Which I haven't seen him since. Anyway, we started snorting cocaine and the guy offered me some meth amphetamine, and everyone knows that is my favorite drug next to pot. Well I smoked about fifteen hundred dollars worth and then snorted another few hundred worth of that meth. And he said he was getting ready to leave, so I told him to go ahead and sell me the rest of the meth. I left with him, and went to the house that he had it stashed. He sold me five bricks of the meth, and when I asked for more, he said I had just bought all of the dope off of him. He also said that he had never sold so much at one time. *Flander laughs* Anyway, so yeah for this whole month I was smoking on that meth, and yeah it was that good, it kept me up that long. *Flander smiles* I think it was the first of this month, I got a visit from an old friend, Nigel Beth. He was asking about the money I owed him. Well I told him to come back later and he would get his money. He refused to leave without the money. The next thing I know he had done shot me and throw me over the balcony of my apartment. That dumbass, didn't even come to make sure I was did. Well while I was laying on the dumpster I had fell on, I decided it was my time to go anyway. So I pulled out my knife and stabbed myself until I couldn't stab no more. I guess I just passed out. And then I wake up in this hospital. And you know cops are going to be asking questions and all, so how about you help me break outta' here?"
UserPostedImage
Offline Captain Insano  
#10 Posted : 02 August 2010 20:55:10(UTC)
Captain Insano

Tomi just sits there flabbergasted after taking in all of Flander's story. He comes to the realization that Flander is an even big drug lord than himself. Thinking morosely to himself, goddamn I am just an amatuer. Gonna have to hit up his supplier later on.... He shakes away the rather silly thought and returns to the present. "Dont worry brah, this shit isn't on the news...yet. I heard on the grapevine from a few people that someone that fitted your description was found in a pretty bad shape. Fucking hell, Nigel Beth hey? I knew that cocksucker was no good...fucking cum junky. Still cant get over you stabbing yourself...that's pretty hardcore...'

Tomi stops abruptly and hears chatter coming from the hall. Peeking around the half drawn curtain he spies the backside of a police officer who has his hand resting nonchalantly on his pistol and his chatting to a passing nurse whom Tomi can't help but notice is not the bad sort. He over hears the nurse mentioning something along the lines of that the patient is still asleep. This tears it, he thought, I am going to go down in a blaze of glory helping Flander escape!. Just as quickly as the officer had returned outside the room, he was gone again, having taken the nurses word for it and so was the nurse. He exaled deeply, with the odds of the situation returning to 50/50.

Just to make sure he eased his head around the corner of the door and noticed that officers were moving away down the corrdidor, hopefully to find an elusive stash of donuts. He couldn't help but wonder when Flander's next nursing round was due. "Well old pal, we dont have much time. If ya wanna get the hell out of Dodge then we are going to have to move now. I didn't come here expecting to bust you out so I don't have a ready made plan. It's going to have to be made up on the run. You ready? Tomi looks intently into the battered face of Flander and places a firm hand on this shoulder.
UserPostedImage

Offline _Python_  
#11 Posted : 02 August 2010 21:04:19(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

"Fuck yeah I am ready.", Flander says quickly. Flander quickly just snatches I.V's out of his body and every other thing that is attached to him. Flander jumps up and stands next to Tomi. "Okay, get yourself outside of that window, we will get out of this window and then run to your car and haul ass. Ready?"
UserPostedImage
Offline Captain Insano  
#12 Posted : 02 August 2010 22:33:54(UTC)
Captain Insano

Tomi watches Flander snatch the IV lines from his body that made him look like some demented plastic Medusa. 'I ain't a doctor but I am sure you may need one or two of those bags' Tomi protests weakly. Tomi stops playing psuedo doctor for a moment and looks out the window and is thankful that they are on the ground floor and not ten floors up. He looks at Flander who is wearing nothing but a hospital gown and consequently his arse is hanging free from the back of the gown. He shudders at the sight and snaps back into action. 'Right no more stuffing around. Out this fucking window! As quickly as a gun shot, multiple stabbing victim who lost a lot of blood can move, Flander leaps and bounds gingerly through the open window and ambles across the lawns of the hospital, with Tomi helping him.
UserPostedImage

Offline _Python_  
#13 Posted : 03 August 2010 14:03:40(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

When they get to Tomi's car, Tomi helps Flander gets in the car. Tomi then runs to the other side of the car. Flander looks at Tomi, "Now please tell me you know where my apartment is? I'm sure we've partied there before..."
UserPostedImage
Offline Captain Insano  
#14 Posted : 03 August 2010 23:12:31(UTC)
Captain Insano

Tomi pauses for a moment. His memory is somewhat hazy. 'Ahhh, I think? Wait, was that Freddy Valentines house that time I passed out in the water feature? Fuck...wait, yeah ok... I think. You'll have to give me some directions. Your my co-pilot. Hang on dude. This baby will leaves those cops choking on burnt rubber!' he deadpans. The engine cranks over and roars into life. Without thought he jams the gearstick into its stop, accelerating viscously in first gear as the Subaru peels out of its parking bay, hooks right into traffic, not caring about oncoming traffic and fishtailing wildly. Tomi guns the engine further, mashing the accelerator and until it is flat against the floor, the engine howling in mechanical protest as the black buzz box weaves maniacly in and out of lanes in an effort to gain distance from the cops. Flander looks even paler than before, his fingers in a vice like grip wrapped around the hand support just above the door and his other hand gripping the dash firmly. A looks of "HOLY SHIT!!!" is clearly evident...
UserPostedImage

Offline _Python_  
#15 Posted : 04 August 2010 08:45:27(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Flander holds the hand support on the door, not thinking once about letting go of it. "Damn, Tomi is still crazy. Just like my cousin Freddy Valentine. Freddy Valentine's house! I can get a gun from there!", Flander thinks to himself. "Tomi, you crazy bastard, head on over to Freddy's house. I ain't seen 'im in decades. Plus, my Charger is sittin' in his garage.", Flander says as his body shakes, due to Tomi switchin' gears as he switches lanes. "God Tomi hauls some ass in this Subaru.", Flander says to himself.

OOC: You know by now Flander is planning on killing Nigel when they run into each other. Right?
UserPostedImage
Offline Captain Insano  
#16 Posted : 05 August 2010 21:24:26(UTC)
Captain Insano

Tomi dutifully obey's Flander's directions and is soon driving through the gates of Freddy's house. 'Oh man...good times were had here eh? Looks like Fred is home" Tomi says, spying the kickarse sports car out front. As they pull up, he thinks for a moment, a tiny voice deep within his conscience telling him that what was about to happen next was not going to be good. "So now what man...I kinda want to know but dont want to know at the same time ya know? Do you want me to hang around? Your not exactly in any condition to drive, let alone actually live". Tomi silently dreads the reply...

ooc: Yep, kinda figured that.
UserPostedImage

Offline _Python_  
#17 Posted : 05 August 2010 22:50:03(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Flander goes to speak then notices Freddy Valentine running out of the door with a shotgun in his hand and a phone to his ear. Freddy shoots the shotgun in the air. "Look you sorry Vietnamese fucks! I'm the god damn rooster around here. You'll die, now get out of that Subaru!" Flander laughs and shakes his head. He then looks at Tomi and says, "He has been smokin' that shit I brought him the other night. And he watches a lot of war movies, and when he gets crazy on that shit, he flips out and thinks he is in a war. Flander looks back at Freddy, who is wearing a high dollar white Scarface looking suite, and Scarface looking glasses to go with the suite. His hair is slicked back, and he is wearing a fedora hat. Flander laughs and rolls the window down and leans out of it. "Who the fuck do you think you are Freddy? Al Pacino? Now shut the hell up and get ova' here!", Flander says. Freddy realizes it is his favorite cousin Flander. "Flanderous Hondison! J is on the phone with me, and he is telling me to tell you that Nigel is at the Dirty Bastard waiting to fight you. You going? We can take my jet.", Freddy says as he walks to the car. Flander jumps out the window, already having tons of adrenaline. He is dying to fight already. He looks at Tomi and leans in the window. "Wait here and catch up with Freddy. I'm going to change and then we are heading to the Dirty Bastard, and I'm'a kill him. Flander walks into the house as Freddy walks over to Tomi's car and gets in. He pulls a blunt out from behind his ear and puffs on it a few times before looking at Tomi. "Good ol' Tomi. Why don't you eva' come party with me anymore?", Freddy remembers 16 Feva' is on the phone, so he puts it back to his ear. "J, I'm going to let you go. We'll be there soon.", Freddy says. 16 Feva' obviously says something on the phone, because Freddy replies with. "Fuck yeah I'm bringing my gun. If Flander doesn't kill him, I'm blowing his head off with my shotgun." Freddy looks back at Tomi. "You want some of this delightful blunt, or no?", Freddy say and smirks.
UserPostedImage
Offline Captain Insano  
#18 Posted : 05 August 2010 23:44:42(UTC)
Captain Insano

Tomi can't quite beleive what's going on. He spies the massive shotgun that Freddy is carrying but is momentarily distracted by the blunt in Freddy's hand. He smirks in return"Freddy you big fucking homo... that big ass shottie compensating for your tiny penis? It's been a long time. Hand that shit here...Ima getting me high brotherrrrrr..." He snatches it from Freddy's hand and inhales deeply. "Awwwwwww shit....*cough hack splutter*...damn! This is good shit" It does not take long for Tomi to relax, forgetting about the unholy shitfight that he was about to embroil himself in. He personally didn't know Nigel Beth, only having heard of him from Flander and having seen his face on TV and all that. All he knew was that he was a cocksucker. And that Nigel would most likely soon be begging for his life, trying to find god whilst looking down the barrell that delivered a buckshot full of pain. And that Tomi would get into massive shit and be an accessory to the fact if and when the cops caught him. Right now, he couldn't give a fat New York sewer rats ass. He was lost in the moment.

UserPostedImage

Offline _Python_  
#19 Posted : 06 August 2010 00:45:44(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Flander walks into Freddy's bed room and grabs a joint off his headboard. "I knew he'd have one." Flander lights the joint with a candle and walks through the long hallway to his room, smoking on the joint. He walks in the bedroom that he keeps all his stuff that doesn't fit in his apartment in. He walks to the closet, still smoking on the joint, and opens it. He pulls out a t-shirt that has a smiley face on it with the words "I'm Smilin', 'Cus I Just Fucked Your Girl!" under the smiley face. "Hell yeah, never even wore this shirt.", Flander says. Flander takes his hospital robe off and puts the shirt on. Flander then grabs a pair of pants that has multiple holes in them. He sets them on the floor, then looks in the drawer and grabs some boxers, he slides the boxers on and then grabs the pants. He puts the pants on next. He then grabs some socks out of the drawer and puts them on. He grabs some Converse out of the closet and puts them on. He puts the joint, which is now a roach, in an ash tray. He then walks on down the hall to the elevator. He gets in the elevator and presses a button. The elevator's doors close and the elevator goes to the last floor, which is the garage. Flander walks over to his Charger and whistles. "Damn baby, you still look fuckin' beautiful. Daddy is comin' back for you tonight. We are going to go and beg Tess to come with us for a ride.", Flander says as he smiles. He knows Tess is never coming back, but he'll never give up. He opens the Charger's driver door and pulls the trunk lever. He closes the door and walks back to the trunk. There is a gun case in the trunk, a very big case that holds multiple guns. He opens the case and there are five guns in the case. A Desert Eagle, a combat shotgun, an AK-47, a Colt 45, and a hunting shotgun. "Hmm, let's use the Desert Eagle. I ain't eva' used her before.", Flander says as he grabs the Desert Eagle. He closes the case then the trunk.

Flander then opens the door of the garage and walks out. He walks to the car and asks Tomi and Freddy Valentine if they are ready. "Come on, let's go get this fucker!" Freddy gets out of the car, and starts walking to the staircase that leads to his helicopter pad. "Freddy go ahead and get the jet started. I'm'a talk to Tomi a second.", Flander yells out to Freddy Valentine. Freddy just nods and keeps walking. Flander looks at Tomi, "Are you wanting to go?".
UserPostedImage
Offline Ronny Rocken  
#20 Posted : 06 August 2010 01:25:39(UTC)
Ronny Rocken

Quote:
Flander Hondison: "You stabbed me like me like thirty fuckin' times Tess. And then shot me? What kind of shit is that? And no I don't have to share my cocaine with you every time I get some!"

ooc: So that's what they mean when they say drugs are bad.
UserPostedImage