logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ScaryShoes  
#1 Posted : 07 August 2010 05:30:10(UTC)
ScaryShoes

Groups: Registered
Man

Zach has released a statement to the news on behalf of himself:

I realize these past few months that you have seen a different side of me, one that has not been seen through the limelight. The stress just seems to be too much for me lately. It seems of lately, wherever I go, the music of today is getting tarnished and I somehow am getting sucked into this. It just has been so much bullshit in the music industry as of lately. You try and work your ass off every day to produce amazing and new music and it seems like all they want to talk about is total bullshit. If you look at the industry, you don't really see music anymore. Just look at some of these supposed musicians who are starting to reach big popularity and tell me that they aren't a joke. Just a few that come to mind are Lee Roy, Heavy Punisher, and Brittany Knox . Are you fucking kidding me here? Lee Roy is just some white trash singer who lyrics are even trashier. 'Guitar Pickin' Pussy Lickin' is a horrendous joke and shouldn't even be considered music. Heavy Punisher is just pathetic. It's bad enough that music career his terrible but he also murders the people who gave him the sound to rap. What's worse is that two of the deaths came from girls. What person would murder two women who couldn't defend themselves? This guy is seriously sick in the head. Also, lets not forget Miss Brittany Knox. I will give her credit in the fact that she is the most talented of the three so-called artists that I have listed. Her singing is above average but it really isn't great. The biggest thing about her is her looks. I am going to flat out say that if it wasn't for her looks then she wouldn't be signed by almost any record.

What I want to know is what happened to the good music. It seems like the geniusness of artists such as The Nimrods, Mind, Stephanie Fierce, Blood of Wecz, Ryan Ross Hernendez, and my good friends who are known as Reckoner, are not being seen as much now (with a few exceptions) with these other songs. Now I know The Voyd, is probably not considered a top act but I know that we strive on our music. We world days on end just to perfect a chord, or a drum beat. I am just tired of shitty music getting placed on the radio. I know me being pissed off does not excuse me of my D.U.I. but I have been dying inside from not being able to get that off my chest. I will be going in a hearing with a court on Monday regarding my sentence. Until then, I will be working with my brothers in music to try and lay down some more records.

Bands:
The Voyd [Alternative/Post Grunge/Hard Rock]-Active
Destroy All Monsters:[Crunkcore/Post Hardcore/Rap Rock]
-Disbanded
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 07 August 2010 05:46:23(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Linda Fea: Couldn't agree more! The state of music right now commercially! Just pathetic. But at least some artists/bands are returning.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 07 August 2010 06:03:39(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Brittany Knox: Yanno, I could understand if my music DIDN'T sound good, or my popularity DIDN'T sprang up. But my music IS selling I am gaining MANY fans. So what am I doing wrong? The fact that I'm making pop music and I look pretty? Whats wrong with pop music? Yes I've heard the whole generic statement over and over again but you have no write to not call me an artist, if I wasn't an excuse for an artist I wouldn't be traveling all over the world giving my fans what they want to see. My lyrics don't consist of trash, but what comes from my heart, I write my own music. Don't just judge me by the genre I make but my drive and my hard work. People seek me out, want to see what I'm revealing next, from everything that I just said, does that really mean I'm not a real artist? Actually, you can think what you want about me but my music is being anticipated and brought. Maybe its just time for you to change up your music if your thriving so badly to be in the limelight like the people who "don't deserve to be" maybe your doping something wrong. Not me. And, how can my voice be above average, but not that good. Pick one.

Edited by user 07 August 2010 06:08:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Laurelles1  
#4 Posted : 07 August 2010 06:17:12(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: I agree with the most part of this. But then again, that´s music for you. It twists and turns more than a twisty turny thing. Luckily, Mind are being recognised, but so many more talented bands aren´t. It seems the rock/ metal revolution is slowing.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Michelle Green  
#5 Posted : 07 August 2010 06:19:32(UTC)
Michelle Green

Michelle : People don't understand this, if your not up to twist and turn with the music industry and go along with its changes, then your not going to be recognized slowly but surely. Plain and simple, move with the business or don't move at all! Hehe, thats what a superstar of genericness would say. Me, I hope my music is successful with my JAZZ!

Edited by user 07 August 2010 06:20:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Laurelles1  
#6 Posted : 07 August 2010 06:22:07(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: ...Nope, sorry. Didn´t get any of that. Anyway, we are prepared for this. It won´t stop us.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Michelle Green  
#7 Posted : 07 August 2010 06:23:50(UTC)
Michelle Green

Michelle : Heh, it was a joke. In other words all the superstars who sell their bodies and sell terrible music will stand by it and defend it of course but people who make music with an actual meaning are being pushed away. I think we shall try harder but if your bein recognized then whats to worry.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 07 August 2010 06:28:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Brittany: ...Dont include me in this list of jokes because my music means something to me, I just don't release it for the hell of it. Best thing is, it doesn't sound "horrible" as some would say, its selling, and its keeping my fans happy and most of all its what I love to do. That's all that matters when your an artist in my opinion. Doing what you love and having it special to your heart no matter what type of music it is.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline ScaryShoes  
#9 Posted : 07 August 2010 07:01:09(UTC)
ScaryShoes

Man

Brandon: What Zach basically was saying isn't that our band strives to be in the limelight but to make great music. We don't care about that. We are just four guys who enjoy life, our music, and other music musicians create. He especially have noticed that the music right now being released have not been good. It is all either trash or generic. There isn't much excitement. One of the biggest releases lately has been by The Bards. Yet, not much excitement has been given to what I must say one of the most underrated bands because of this other crap. These guys are changing the sound. Yeah, it's not at big as The Rockers' album, The End Part III or Stephanie Fierce's The Diary of A Pop Singer Part I but it is still a really good album. This industry just needs excitement but in this current situation, I am not sure how much it can bring
Bands:
-Disbanded
Offline Famouss7x7  
#10 Posted : 07 August 2010 07:05:38(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Brittany: So what is exactly wrong with my music? Just because you think its generic doesn't mean its bad. Not to be conceited or anything but I have been proclaimed one of the most sought after stars today, whats wrong with my music?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline ScaryShoes  
#11 Posted : 07 August 2010 07:13:39(UTC)
ScaryShoes

Man

Zach: Who has proclaimed this? I am not sought after your music. Maybe tween girls and 55 year men but that's another story. We have been labeled stuff such as many other artists. It doesn't mean much unless you truly prove yourself. As of right now you haven't proved much. Show me that you can make it into this hard world. Show me that you can entertain 80,000+ screaming fans day after day and love it. Show me that you can separate yourself from all the other generic pop singers. Right now you are just like them. If you show me that than maybe you have the respect of me. Until then you are just another parasite to the industry.
Bands:
-Disbanded
Offline Famouss7x7  
#12 Posted : 07 August 2010 07:17:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Brittany: We will see once my single hits charts next week as well as my album out in mid August.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline ScaryShoes  
#13 Posted : 07 August 2010 07:18:56(UTC)
ScaryShoes

Man

Zach: Okay we will but thats not the whole point of a musicians. We just released or latest single and about to drop a new album but that is not all of what a musician is all about.
Bands:
-Disbanded
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14 Posted : 07 August 2010 07:22:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Brittany: Agreed, and I told you that before its not all about that but what you love to do and if its close to your heart. But you then went on to say entertain 80,000 screaming fans day after day and love it, and I told you I would love ot do that in a heartbeat, all in all. Generic or not generic my music is so far, successful and im not going anywhere. Thanks you anyway and I like the Voyd. Good luck!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#15 Posted : 07 August 2010 07:25:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Linda Fea: Brittany, I actually have the right to not call you an artist. Just because you are marketable doesn't mean you are a true artist. Like, Just because a girl scout can sell millions of cookies doesn't make her an artist. I think the word "artist" is give too much credibility theses days. It's not impressive to me that an artist can sell in the industry. Especially now. So far you have not impressed me and as a critic I am criticizing your work. I'm not judging your POPularity, I'm judging your music. A song can be generic and fact is most song these days are generic. But your approach towards it, is not respectable because its gimmicky. What exactly are you talking about in "Leather Love". How leathery is love? Is love even leathery? Is that a metaphor for tough love? I can't judge your album yet since it hasn't been released, but what exactly are you trying to say with this album?

A fart sounds cool and funny to people, but at the end it's stinks like shit. That's the impression I'm getting from your music.

Edited by user 07 August 2010 07:27:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline GrungeScornRecords  
#16 Posted : 07 August 2010 15:08:15(UTC)
GrungeScornRecords

Man

*Heavy Punisher flips off the webcam, then repeatedly bangs head on jail bars*
Offline ScaryShoes  
#17 Posted : 07 August 2010 15:21:47(UTC)
ScaryShoes

Man

Zach: I'm glad you like us. I really do but to be honest I don't give a shit about your music and never will. Especially if you stay with a psychotic nut job who is running the record label that you are at.

OCC:"A fart sounds cool and funny to people, but at the end it's stinks like shit."- That is the funniest line I have heard in a while!
Bands:
-Disbanded
#18 Posted : 07 August 2010 15:26:41(UTC)
GrungeScornRecords

Man

ScaryShoes wrote:
Zach: I'm glad you like us. I really do but to be honest I don't give a shit about your music and never will. Especially if you stay with a psychotic nut job who is running the record label that you are at.

OCC:"A fart sounds cool and funny to people, but at the end it's stinks like shit."- That is the funniest line I have heard in a while!

OOC: If you have an issue with me, PM me ok... I hate being called shit for no reason...
Offline ScaryShoes  
#19 Posted : 07 August 2010 15:31:40(UTC)
ScaryShoes

Man

OCC: Dude it is roleplay. I don't know you so I have no problem with you. I have noticed that your guy is crazy as hell though and has murdered people. If you are mad by that, you should probably change your RP because there are definitely going to be haters in RP and being how stale this forum has been lately, I might as well be the one that stirs stuff up.
Bands:
-Disbanded
#20 Posted : 07 August 2010 15:40:24(UTC)
GrungeScornRecords

Man

ScaryShoes wrote:
OCC: Dude it is roleplay. I don't know you so I have no problem with you. I have noticed that your guy is crazy as hell though and has murdered people. If you are mad by that, you should probably change your RP because there are definitely going to be haters in RP and being how stale this forum has been lately, I might as well be the one that stirs stuff up.

OOC:I thought they were directed at me, not H.P. That was my mistake.