logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#1 Posted : 06 August 2010 02:46:35(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 959 time(s) in 483 post(s)
hi all we are Ang3licD3vil a female duo r'nb group based in the United kingdom, in Brighton to be exact.

My names Cherise and my twin sister is Celeste we've been singing and dancing since we was 3 performing to family and friends then took on the school during our years there performing in talents shows. We've both always loved performing so decided when we left school we would try out working together as an act.

Celeste and myself came up with the name due to our naughty but nice persona's (i/m the good one lol) , althought Celeste would disagree.

Our parents are supporting us through and through with our project and we both just really love what we do fail or surpass our own expectations. We've been performing as a duo now for 2 years we just turned 18 and got signed to a record label, dad had lined up a suprise for our party and it was his friend who's a record producer to see us perform at our party it was so exciting. He signed us up and we've been touring up and down the Uk for the last few weeks promoting and working on our debut album which will be out later in the year.

We have just finished our debut single which is out now.. we did want to wait a while but our producer wanted to get us heard and out there as our popularity on tours has been going through the roof. Our debut single is called 'La Bouche' its a little tongue 'n ' cheek number full of brilliant harmonies and vocals from ourselves. We're both really proud of it but we did discuss with the producer to wait for the next single and he agreed, he just wanted a taster out there.

Right i best go get ready we're performing in our home town tonight bring it on Brighton.

Ang3licDevil Debut single OUT NOW!!!!

tracklisting

1 - La Bouche
2 - Remember Me
3 - Do U Know Who U R
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Original Best Baddest Bitch Around

Offline Wilson  
#2 Posted : 06 August 2010 02:59:29(UTC)
Wilson

Jeremiah (Vocals, Guitars): I've not heard the song yet but hopefully it will be a success!
Artist: Wilson
Genre: Techno/Electronica/New Wave/Avant Garde
Years Active: 2001-Present
Label: Jaundice Records
Latest Release: Badstuber (Album)
Signature Song: Sarajevo
Offline Matticus  
#3 Posted : 06 August 2010 04:03:09(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
MattY: Nice to see some fresh meat ;) Bought it earlier today, just got the chance to listen through it a few minutes ago, its really good, nice stuff :)
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#4 Posted : 06 August 2010 04:10:45(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

hey matty thanks for pickin up a copy every little helps to get our sound heard glad u enjoyed it, maybe we could ollaborate some time in future we'd love to have a up'n'comin rap star on a record, plus we adore 'high and dry' its top of our ipods xx love cherise n celeste
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline Matticus  
#5 Posted : 06 August 2010 04:13:38(UTC)
Matticus

Man

ang3licd3vil wrote:
hey matty thanks for pickin up a copy every little helps to get our sound heard glad u enjoyed it, maybe we could collaborate some time in future we'd love to have a up'n'comin rap star on a record, plus we adore 'high and dry' its top of our ipods xx love cherise n celeste

MattY: anytime girls. Yeah, would love to do that some time, and thanks girls, i'm glad you enjoy my track :) x
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#6 Posted : 06 August 2010 08:05:27(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

wow just had great promo gig in brighton for our debut single 'La Bouche' was wicked time

soldddd out wohooo 1500 fans in the small venue for bit of partying and promo , me n Celeste over the moon

Edited by user 06 August 2010 08:06:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#7 Posted : 06 August 2010 22:05:19(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

me n Celeste on a little downer today i know we didnt expect much but our debut chart position #403, we had hoped for little better.. hopefully support continues and we'll keep touring and workin on our debut album for release later in year.... p.s we just heard a demo of a possible 2nd single for us cant wait to see if we secure it

Edited by user 06 August 2010 22:05:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#8 Posted : 07 August 2010 10:47:11(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

wow Celeste and i are amazed by all the fans comin to our shows we selling more and more tickets and moving onto bigger venues, also althoguh our chat position went to #408 this week we actually sold 2000 copies more than last week bringing total so far to 2.708. We've been writing song new songs lately and we believe we found a good few for our debut album , 'Drag it up' one of my faves cant wait for you all to hear it, we think our next singles going to 'Deja Vu' we're putting out a few promo copies and hoping to put a video together to help boost it all being well we be releasing it very soon.
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline Matticus  
#9 Posted : 07 August 2010 21:53:20(UTC)
Matticus

Man

MattY: nice, looking forward to the next single :) x
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype