logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 14 August 2010 12:51:00(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Hot Topic: Stephanie F. Reveals Three Tracks from New Album on Billboard Press Conference

Many people were confused by singer-songwriter Stephanie Fierce with the latest update that was released on her official website. Fact is that the billboard interview in which she mentioned was not really "live" and only for an upcoming billboard article. Apparently, Stephanie thought it was going to be a live taping and that's the reason she made the update. Also, rumors are going around that Johnny Johnson will be in the interview along with Steph. If true, this will be the first time the two do an interview together and the first interview from Johnny since The Rockers decided to split.

Fans were also confused when Steph posted three consecutive videos. First one which features a barking "bitch". The second one with a woman walking on the beach shore. The third, features birds flying free. Apparently, Stephanie Fierce is reflecting her career in this industry with the video and is a symbol of the fourth album.

She also revealed that she parodied the assumption that she's some queen of a genre (Pop to be specific) with the google search screen capture she "took".

There was however an open press conference in the Billboard building where the star revealed three tracks from the album. And we were the ones to get the scoop first!

Here's what we got from Steph:

Michael (Hot Topic Website Editor): Can you talk about any of the new songs form your new album? Release any details?

Stephanie F. Johnson: Yes. In fact, while my album is slated late spring of 2011, I think I can start releasing a couple a details as time passes because I'm not trying to make a comeback or anything. I'm not trying to go away. My pregnancy is the only thing getting in the way of the album. I'm also very secured with the tracks, so I have no worry about them leaking as I make them. And anyone who tries to will be facing some serious consequences. Anyways, I can't confirm whether they will be on the album or not but.........

(After interrupted by many other media outlets. Stephanie had to tell everyone to shut up and listen and show some respect.)

As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, The first track is called "Lost In Electronica" which is one of my favorites so far. The second track (Waits until people quite down). The Second track is called "Immune" and will be featuring someone who I truly respect. The third track is called "No Angels". These songs are finished. I will just keep them in my.
safe....(Waits until people quite down). I will keep them in my safe and I'm truly happy with them. The album will most likely contain about 21 tracks, so it's going to be a pretty lengthy album. It will all be in one disc. The album sticks together pretty well so far, so no two volumes are needed. So that's all I can say for now. Thank you!

So she revealed three tracks. What do you think? Are you excited about a new album from Stephanie? Do you think it will meet your expectations? Do you think it will beat "Diary of a Pop Sinner? Tell us in the comments section below!

Edited by user 14 August 2010 13:18:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : 14 August 2010 14:41:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#3 Posted : 14 August 2010 17:08:12(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Update: Billboard Interview will be published August 15, 2010.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#4 Posted : 15 August 2010 02:29:12(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: Stephanie is one of that pop singers who is in this business for a long time... and she can reinvent herself every new work she releases.. this is really great! so I can't wait this to hear this new album!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
#5 Posted : 15 August 2010 02:44:00(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Andre Gandra wrote:
Magie: Stephanie is one of that pop singers who is in this business for a long time... and she can reinvent herself every new work she releases.. this is really great! so I can't wait this to hear this new album!

Thank you, thought I will say I'm not really "Reinventing" myself. My music always reflects me as a person. However, something did recently just change my aspect of life and maybe that's what sort of took things to a whole new level with this new album. Nothing new in the terms of me figuring out who I am as an artist. I feel like I established myself. The album will have sort of a combination of everything I have put on the table. Just in a whole new perspective. Sorry if i confused you there lol

-Stephanie F. Johnson
Offline infinite135  
#6 Posted : 15 August 2010 02:45:52(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Have a long way to go before this album is released... still, it seems like she's putting alot of effort into the album, so I'm hoping all this time isn't wasted. I'm looking forward to it!
-Eric Quillington

OOC: You did an awesome job with the comments. I did the same thing a couple of days ago, but I think yours turned out better. I especially like the spam you had during the comments, it made it seem very realistic.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline GirlSpice  
#7 Posted : 15 August 2010 02:48:32(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Glamazon: "Lost in Electronica" sounds brilliant sweetheart! I don't think I've ever been so excited for an album to come out before! Can't wait.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
#8 Posted : 15 August 2010 03:07:20(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

infinite135 wrote:
Have a long way to go before this album is released... still, it seems like she's putting alot of effort into the album, so I'm hoping all this time isn't wasted. I'm looking forward to it!
-Eric Quillington

OOC: You did an awesome job with the comments. I did the same thing a couple of days ago, but I think yours turned out better. I especially like the spam you had during the comments, it made it seem very realistic.

Thanks. A lot can happen withing the following months but I'll be wrapping up around December. It really feels good the energy in this record, I really really hope it doesn't disappoint . -Stephanie F. Johnson

OOC: Cool, I did one in my Perez Hilton article back in June and forgot about it, so I decided to bring it back. Just for the fun of it and to bring depth to the article. Glad you liked it!
#9 Posted : 15 August 2010 03:11:11(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

GirlSpice wrote:
Glamazon: "Lost in Electronica" sounds brilliant sweetheart! I don't think I've ever been so excited for an album to come out before! Can't wait.

Stephanie F. J.: Excited myself, can't wait for all the fans to hear it! Thanks for the compliment, it means a lot. Very excited for your new album :)
Offline C4AJoh  
#10 Posted : 15 August 2010 03:15:17(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Stacey: I wasn't expecting to get excited about this album because it's not generally the kind of music I go for but you always seem to give it a little bit extra than most other artists and as a live performer your certainly one of the best so I'll be getting this album and hopefully I'll be able to catch a show if your touring for this album.
#11 Posted : 15 August 2010 03:48:01(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

C4AJoh wrote:
Stacey: I wasn't expecting to get excited about this album because it's not generally the kind of music I go for but you always seem to give it a little bit extra than most other artists and as a live performer your certainly one of the best so I'll be getting this album and hopefully I'll be able to catch a show if your touring for this album.

Wow, thank you for that! This album is dedicated to my fans but it's cool see more and more new people be interested in the project. Glad you brought up the tour thing, because I will be going on a small tour this year. I did an interview with Billboard and I talked about it there so hopefully you can see me.
-Stephanie F. Johnson
Offline Andre Gandra  
#12 Posted : 15 August 2010 05:27:11(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Andre Gandra wrote:

Thank you, thought I will say I'm not really "Reinventing" myself. My music always reflects me as a person. However, something did recently just change my aspect of life and maybe that's what sort of took things to a whole new level with this new album. Nothing new in the terms of me figuring out who I am as an artist. I feel like I established myself. The album will have sort of a combination of everything I have put on the table. Just in a whole new perspective. Sorry if i confused you there lol

-Stephanie F. Johnson

Magie: In certein way.. you pass things in life that you grow and lear things that can change your way to see the world and people, this is a form of reinvention too, anyway, it is great to see you producing... POP music sometimes feel so generic and boring, but artists like you and miss vanity for example make this scene more fun.. keep doing it!!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
#13 Posted : 15 August 2010 05:59:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Andre Gandra wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Andre Gandra wrote:

-Stephanie F. Johnson

Magie: In certein way.. you pass things in life that you grow and lear things that can change your way to see the world and people, this is a form of reinvention too, anyway, it is great to see you producing... POP music sometimes feel so generic and boring, but artists like you and miss vanity for example make this scene more fun.. keep doing it!!

I think what I was trying to say is that I don't re-invent my life, life re-invents me. Which is a whole different thing. Miss Vanity re invents herself. I don't. The only time I re-invented myself was in my debut album and that's the only difference between me and her as artists. Also, she's more electronic/synthersized focused and I'm more organic and instrument based. What we both have in common is the depth and the approach, which is much different from the typical pop "artist". My music IS generic. but what you bring out of it is not. My goal as an artist has always been to bring something new to the pop scene. Because I am a pop artist. The only time i did something completely new was with "Massacre in the Industry". But I will never ever re-invent myself again. My "fierce" touch as always been there all throughout my music. -Stephanie F. Johnson