logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#1 Posted : 15 August 2010 05:13:28(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
GLAMAZON REVEALS ALBUM TITLE AS DEMONS

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

1. Heart Malfunction
2. Lethal Love
3. Eyes of God
4. Crime Scene
5. Grave Flowers
6. Bad Bitch
7. 2012
8. Hollywood Is Dead
9. Bank Account
10. Dark Horse

Quote:
"For a lot of the time I was always planning to leave the album self-titled but in the end, it never sat quite well with me... it was a pretty boring and uneventful idea you could say. I had a listen through all of the tracks and there's quite a dark tone throughout it all, a lot of the songs relate to destruction, death, negative aspects of people and superficial lifestyles, so you could say it isn't really a happy pop album! All of the songs talk about something quite deep and things that people could relate to, it isn't mindless garbage about being being sexy and clubbing, it's an album of material that means a lot to me and hopefully people will feel the same way."

"Heart Malfunction"
Quote:
"This is my next single from the album which is released 18th August and starts the album off with a fairly upbeat and catchy number, a lot of bass and electric guitars as well. It's a song about being in many unsuccessful relationships and it's caused so much heartache throughout the years that your heart no longer functions and just shuts down, your heart no longer wishes to love."

"Lethal Love"
Quote:
"This is another song about love, very dark and electronic and another song you could dance to but that's not the aim of the song. About giving your all to the person you're in a relationship with, you give them your love, your emotions, your trust and once that all falls apart, you're basically breaking down and on the verge of death. Love is a very dangerous emotion and I wanted to highlight that."

"Eyes of God"
Quote:
"I'm playing with the idea of what it would be like to be God and what I would see through his eyes, seeing all of the dilemmas in the world and what it would be like to see all of this destruction to a planet that I created. It's a midtempo track which sounds quite haunting with thanks to the violins in the track mixed with dark, moody electro beats."

"Crime Scene"
Quote:
"This is about being in an abusive relationship and the guy pushes you so far that you just snap, you lose control and hit out, you end up killing him. You begin to panic and evacuate the crime scene, it's like a soundtrack to a movie, very dramatic with the sound of a heartbeat all the way running through the song, the heartbeat gets faster as it nears the end and really creates an on-edge effect to the listener, I love it."

"Grave Flowers"
Quote:
"This is one of the more slower tracks on the album, an emotional piano ballad about losing a loved one. It's about visiting their grave, you lay the flowers down and just remember all of those memories you had together, it's a song that will really make you feel something."

"Bad Bitch"
Quote:
"I'd like to call this my Michael Jackson track, it's a track where I rebel. It's very in your face, aggressive, edgy and uptempo where I give the orders, no man is gonna stop me and break me down, I'm on top and basically I think I rule the world. It's a cocky but fun track that's a real girl anthem, we don't take no shit from men."

"2012"
Quote:
"Quite a weird topic some would say, it's about the 2012 conspiracy theory, how some believe that we're all going to die in that year. I'm describing the scenery, the chaos and the damage caused and what it would be like to experience such a thing. This track also uses violins but it's much faster, much more dramatic than any other track on the album, it's very chilling and spine-tingling."

"Hollywood Is Dead"
Quote:
"A song about the lifestyle that some young girls lead in Hollywood, starving themselves to become models and make themselves look better and getting surgery done to try and enhance their looks, when really they're destroying themselves. It's the most rocky track on the album, a lot of drums and the vocals are almost kinda shouty, but it gives a powerful message."

"Bank Account"

Quote:
"This is a more upbeat urban-influenced pop track about a successful person who may have a bank full of money and live a rich and glamorous lifestyle, but in reality, they're lonely. The main message is that no amount of money in your bank account is going to buy you happiness, something a lot of people will agree on.

"Dark Horse"

Quote:
"A powerful song dedicated to those in the industry who doubted my artistic abilities and views. I'm referring to myself as a dark horse/underdog and I'm promising and determined to prove those certain people wrong. It's a feisty midtempo track and finishes the album off nicely."

Demons - Out 27th August!

Edited by user 15 August 2010 05:16:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 15 August 2010 05:17:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Stacey: Oh my god. I think I just had a tiny orgasm. The cover is beautiful as expected and judging by the song explanations this album will be everything I expected it to be, I can't begin to explain how excited I'am about this album. I'm looking forward to hearing 2012, Hollywood Is Dead and Grave Flowers but I'm excited about the whole album if I'm honest.

Edited by user 15 August 2010 05:34:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Andre Gandra  
#3 Posted : 15 August 2010 05:32:21(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: "Bad Bitch" my favorite... would you release a video for this song?? that would be great!! good job;

Yulia: I like the artwork.. very cerative.. and the song "2012".. this is interesting.

Lilly: BAD BITCH... BAD BITCH... BAD BITCH.. fantastic track!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline infinite135  
#4 Posted : 15 August 2010 05:39:02(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
2012 and Eyes of God so far seem like they'd be my favorite parts of the album; there's incredibly deep meaning behind them, I love it! I haven't heard much of your work, but that changes today.

-Eric Quillington
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#5 Posted : 15 August 2010 06:04:51(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Very impressed with this debut. Demons sounds like something I can listen to and grow with. -Stephanie F. Johnson
Offline Synxhard  
#6 Posted : 15 August 2010 08:14:48(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
OOC: My head just blew up. Fantastic job.
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#7 Posted : 15 August 2010 09:10:16(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 959 time(s) in 483 post(s)
Cherise: wow this album sounds gab lookin forward to bad bitch , heart malfunction and 2012 sounds like this album gonna blow up the charts xx
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Original Best Baddest Bitch Around

Offline JakeTheSnake  
#8 Posted : 15 August 2010 13:57:00(UTC)
JakeTheSnake

OOC: Fantastic work. Definitely one of my favorite artists to keep up on.
Titan - Progressive Groove Metal from Denver, CO
Debut Single, Devoured By An Angry God, Out Now!
titanmusic.com
Currently Signed To Shooting Star Records
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#9 Posted : 15 August 2010 14:39:53(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Daniel: In my opinion this is how electronic music should be. Emotionally driven electronica. Which is what many artists who add electronic beats to their songs don't do. Glamazon reminds me of "Love Feels Like Grenades" by Stephanie Fierce featuring Girlspice. I'm very impressed and I will be getting the album. I'm looking forward to hearing "Eyes of God" "Grave Flowers" and "Dark Horse" specifically. I know this is going to be a good listen. Wish you all the success!