logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<244245246247248>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Laurelles1  
#4901 Posted : 23 November 2010 05:32:46(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason chuckles at Eric and goes off in search of women. He sees one vuluptious and pretty woman.

Jason: Now that's what I'm talking about.

Jason goes up to the jukebox and starts playing "Let's Get it On" by Marvin Gaye, whilst sexily dancing towards the woman.

Jason: Hey baby.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#4902 Posted : 23 November 2010 05:40:29(UTC)
infinite135

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Eric won the fight, but just barely. His neck is red, due to the fact that the man he was fighting nearly choked him with his hands. Despite being in pain, he still tries to dance sexily across the bar in an attempt to impress the ladies. Eric finally gets to the jukebox, and leans against the wall for support.

Eric: It was weird, Jason, he was all choking me and stuff. I saw a blinding flash of light, and then there was all this fire and laughter. Saw my grandma, though, so I waved to her.

Edited by user 23 November 2010 05:41:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#4903 Posted : 23 November 2010 05:45:02(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: Don't worry about it. Women love battle scars. Just put a little ice on it and it'll be fine, the hallucinations is probably just the... nose sugar... Anyway, see that girl? She's mi-- Wait, what's that twat doing with her?!

A random man leads the girl away by her hand and starts kissing her passionately before exiting the pub.

Jason: Ah well. I was practically in there.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#4904 Posted : 23 November 2010 05:51:52(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: Nose sugar does have those effects, you're right. Looks like you and I have been having pretty shitty luck so far, we might have to try a different tactic. If we make forged copies of the @Chaos Trophy 'Sexiest Male', women might find us more attractive!

An attractive and well-proportioned woman walks up to Eric, eyeing him from head to toe.

Woman: Mmm, you're Eric Quillington, aren't you? From that Infinite band?
Eric: Why.... yes. Yes I am.
Woman: Here's my number.

Eric turns to wink at Jason. However, his smug smile is replaced by the next thing she says.

Woman: Give it to Greg Oldson. He looks like a man and a half.

She sexily walks away, leaving Eric staring at her in shock and anger.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#4905 Posted : 23 November 2010 05:57:14(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason laughs nervously before shrugging his shoulders.

Jason: Ehhh... I suppose she could be joking... or it could be a three-way... see, this is why you should never let anyone else in your band get credit.

Jason eyes up another girl who seems eager, before realising that she is in fact a man. Jason retches a little.

Jason: Right... seriously, there are like no girls here. Maybe if we start drinking more, the ugly ones will become more attractive.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#4906 Posted : 23 November 2010 06:01:29(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: But... but, I gave Greg equal song-writing credits on half of the songs on Midnight Skies. GODAMNIT.

Following Jason, Eric walks over to the bar.. After quickly checking to see if the man he got in a fight with is gone, he relaxes.

Eric: This sure as hell beats my idea of a forged @Chaos trophy. Alright, let's order something to drink. It's your choice, I'm terrible at choosing good things at a bar.

Edited by user 23 November 2010 06:03:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#4907 Posted : 23 November 2010 06:06:24(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: How about one of them Nightmare things? I saw Mikki and Kate order it a couple of days ago and it looks pretty strong. Should get us laid pretty quick. Then how about we get stoned out of our minds?

Jason orders and prepares himself before Eric even answers.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#4908 Posted : 23 November 2010 06:09:30(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: Ah, getting cross-faded. I fucking love you, man.

After finishing up his first glass, Eric orders a second. His speech already seems slightly slurred.

Eric: Heh, heh... alright, soo... about the 'stoned' part. I got some Sugar Nose... no, wait. Nose Sugar. Yeah. Nose Sugar, I got that Stairs-Up. So, once we drink this finish, I'll show you to my room. Heh... heh... heh...

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#4909 Posted : 23 November 2010 06:11:36(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: Even though that sounded slightly gay... I'm with ya man... haven't done nozzugar for a while... ah well. One can't do 'arm, 'ey?

Jason downs his second glass and looks bewilderdly at the room, before going with Eric to do "nozzugar".
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#4910 Posted : 23 November 2010 06:17:05(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric shows Jason his room. Aside from posters of bands on the wall, there is nothing remarkable about it aside from a naked woman sleeping in his bed.

Eric: Ah... right. I forgot about her. Which, thus, makes my entire quest tonight pointless. But, no matter... after all, sugar makes you do crazy things. I kinda wore her out, so she won't wake up for a while.

He goes into the bathroom to get the material necessary for 'nozzugar'. After rummaging in the bathroom for a couple minutes, Eric calls to Jason;

Eric: Alright, bud, what's your preference? I basically have every illegal substance imaginable in here, because I nicked it all from Matt's personal storage. Keep it on the down-low, though.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#4911 Posted : 23 November 2010 06:20:14(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: I'll have what you're having dude...

Jason looks at the naked woman sleeping and waves his hand over her.

Jason: Not bad.

Jason makes himself comfartable sitting on the edge of the bed.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#4912 Posted : 23 November 2010 06:26:13(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric comes back with two bongs, and sits beside Jason.

Eric: Weirdly enough, Matt plays alot worse onstage whenever he doesn't have this. I dunno whether this is a good thing or not.

After about ten minutes of smoking, Eric begins babbling incoherently.

Eric: .... so, then I says to my step-dad, 'Quillington's such a better name than Lithe, anyways! I mean, YOUR family doesn't get to play in front of twenty thousand people every night.' And then he says, 'At least I have enough self-worth that I don't need 20,000 people's attention'. So, I guess he's basically saying that I DON'T have any self-esteem.

Realizing how true this statement is, Eric bursts out crying. After several seconds, Eric happily looks at Jason as if nothing happened.

Eric: Dude, I don't even know if I'm going to be able to stand up, I can feel the world spinning... *singing* 'because the world is round, it turns me oooooonnnn'....

Edited by user 23 November 2010 06:28:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#4913 Posted : 23 November 2010 06:32:05(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason hasn't been listening to a word, just nodding along, staring at the wall and drooling, before laying back and sighing.

Jason: I think my legs are made of ham.

He looks down at them, his face a mixture of shock and awe, before turning to the woman in Erics bed.

Jason: And who is this ravishing young wench? Is she dead? I feel horny. I hope she wakes up. Are you okay with that? You don't love her or anything? I want her. Now.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#4914 Posted : 23 November 2010 06:38:23(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: It's a damn good thing I don't like ham, then, huh?

After taking a quick glance at the woman, Eric shrugs indifferently.

Eric: Nah, I don't love her. Barely remember her name, I think it's Sarah... if it is love, it's manifesting in weird ways. Here, let me wake her up. OH MY GOD, THERE'S A FIRE!!

Lily (Eric got her name completely wrong) wakes up in shock instantly.

Eric: Okay, champ, go for it. I'll be in the bathroom, if I can move...

OOC: Godamn, dude, our characters are complete assholes right now. Hahahahaha

Edited by user 23 November 2010 06:38:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#4915 Posted : 23 November 2010 06:41:51(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason puts his ill fitting pair of sunglasses from his pocket on.

Jason: 'Sup baby. Name's Smith. Jason Smith. I have a large penis. Want to do the sexings? Hey wait, before I consumate this lovely girl, where you goin' dude?

OOC: I know xD This is a new side to Jason.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#4916 Posted : 23 November 2010 06:47:14(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Stopping his stagger to the bathroom, Eric turns to talk to Jason.

Eric: IT'S NOT AS LARGE AS MINE! Oh, and there's a phone in the bathroom. So, I'm just gonna call Greg and let him know that this girl wants to call him. I'm also going to tell him how much of an ASSHOLE he is for being sexier than I am. Don't really want to disturb you while you're making the sex, so I'll come out in about half an hour or so.
Lily: Oh, so, what Eric? You're just going to give me away to your friend like I'm a piece of meat?!
Eric: One small problem; she's one of those weirdo feminists who never shuts up. Good luck, mate.

Eric gives Jason an enthusiastic thumbs-up before closing the bathroom door.

Edited by user 23 November 2010 06:54:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#4917 Posted : 23 November 2010 06:53:29(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason thumbs up the door, not realising Eric's gone in.

Jason: Now, where were we...

He throws up a bit.

Jason: Wait, that's not good... better call the doctor... or the coroner... whichever one pops up first.

Jason passes out.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#4918 Posted : 23 November 2010 07:01:04(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric calls Greg;

Eric: Hey... hey... hey there bud...
Greg: Uhm. Hello, Quillington.
Eric: So, I got you this phone number from some lady at the bar.
Greg: Oh, okay, awesome. Let me hear it, I'll write it down.
Eric: Yeah, yeah... 'awesome'. It's just SOOOO awesome that I'm not sexy enough for ladies!
Greg: Oh, Jesus Christ, not this again...
Eric: Y-yeah, this again. Well, I gotta go, I said I'd be on the phone for half an hour. I think the time's up.
Greg: It hasn't even been a mi-
Eric: Bye bye, Greggy

Eric hangs up the phone, and enters the room. After seeing Jason passed out, he analyzes the situation for several seconds before saying;

Eric: Well, Jason's unconscious. Wanna get at it?
Lily: WHAT?! NO! You told me last night that you loved me, and that this was more than just a one night stand. Then today you give me away to one of your junkie rock-star friends, and now I'm covered in vomit.
Eric: ..... so?

Edited by user 23 November 2010 07:02:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#4919 Posted : 23 November 2010 07:04:06(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason regains consciousness for a few seconds.

Jason: Hey, I'm not a j-junkie... Sorry 'bout the v-vomit though...

...Before passing out again.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Laurelles1  
#4920 Posted : 24 November 2010 02:48:52(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason gets out of Erics room, confused and with no memory of what happened last night. He walks down into the bar to get a drink of water and collect his thoughts.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage