logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<245246247248249>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline infinite135  
#4921 Posted : 24 November 2010 03:21:54(UTC)
infinite135

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Eric Quillington slowly walks to the bar, looking incredibly pale and weak. He manages a feeble nod of acknowledgement to Jason before turning his attention back to Lily, who followed him downstars. Because of the drug-and-alcohol consumption from last night, Eric is in incredible pain, which he vents onto Lily.

Lily: Do you realize that I still smell like puke from last night?!
Eric: Do you... realize... how little I care at the moment....?
Lily: I really thought we had something special, y'know. And, apparently, you didn't even remember me last night.
Eric: Awwwhh, poor you for thinking that a one-night stand was anything more than, well... a one night stand.
Lily: I mean, how can you do this t-
Eric: OKAY, LOOK! What do you want? I gave you money for a cab. If you don't like me, you can just leave.

Upon hearing this, Lily angrily storms out of the bar. At that moment, Greg and Matt walk in and sit down beside Eric.

Eric: Oh, look Jason! It's my two favorite people in the whole wide world.
Greg: So, let me get this straight. You stole Matt's supply of drugs, and then spent the next week at the Dirty Bastard getting as fucked up as you could.
Eric: Yes, mother, I'm sorry.
Matt: I WAS WONDERING WHERE THEY WENT, YOU LITTLE- I mean, erm... Eric, you know that was incredibly irresponsible of you. We were worried sick.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#4922 Posted : 24 November 2010 03:25:10(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason grunts in acknowledgement, before turning to Matt and Greg and nodding his head to them as well, not aware of the fact that Eric doesn't like them very much.

Jason: Shit man... what happened last night?
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#4923 Posted : 24 November 2010 03:28:45(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
A woman with a short red dress on and cheetah print heels walks in. She stops at the bar.

Victoria: Can I please have a bottle of wine?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#4924 Posted : 24 November 2010 03:33:40(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: I don't... remember much. Apparently you puked on Lily, because she's been complaining about it all morning.

After noticing Jason, Greg quickly waves hello before turning back to Eric.

Greg: Y'know, Jason is actually a respectable person, you're a terrible influence on him.
Eric: *in a little kid's voice* I know mommy, I sowwy. I twy so hard to be a good widdle boy, but temptations always get the best of me. Please don't ground me to my room, it gets so lonely in there.

Matt turns away and covers his face in attempt for Greg not to see him laughing at Eric's remarks. It fails.

Greg: MATT, YOU AREN'T HELPING!
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#4925 Posted : 24 November 2010 03:37:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Moquel wrote:
A woman with a short red dress on and cheetah print heels walks in. She stops at the bar.

UserPostedImage

Rakoon Makes her way to the bar as well.

Rakoon: Hey. My name is Rakoon. Just wanted to comment on the fact that you look very nice. Love the shoes.
Offline Laurelles1  
#4926 Posted : 24 November 2010 03:39:28(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

After getting an ice pack for his head, the three other members of Mind burst in the door.

Aaron: There you are!
Jason: Wha...?
Aaron: You said you were only going to be here for one night.
Jason: Yeah, but I li--
Aaron: We were supposed to be doing an interview last night...
Jason: Fuck. Anything else you'd like to tell me?
Harry: Yeah, dude! Look at this...

Harry gets up on the table and takes a ping pong ball out of his pocket. He then proceeds to bounce it off of the wall into a random drinkers empty beer glass.

Robert: Well, ain't that some shit? And hi Infinite dudes. How are you?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#4927 Posted : 24 November 2010 03:40:17(UTC)
Moquel

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:

UserPostedImage

Rakoon Makes her way to the bar as well.

Rakoon: Hey. My name is Rakoon. Just wanted to comment on the fact that you look very nice. Love the shoes.

[color=black]Victoria looks at Rakoon and smiles; she looks down at her shoes.

Victoria: These old things. (laughs) thank you sweetie. I mean, look at you. Nice to meet you, I'm Victoria. (She stands up and shake his hand)[/color]
UserPostedImage
#4928 Posted : 24 November 2010 03:47:01(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Rakoon: Old things? I wish I could afford shoes like that. I will able to soon, don't get it twisted (jokes). But yeah do you sing or something? You seem like the type.

OOC: It's a she btw lol
Offline infinite135  
#4929 Posted : 24 November 2010 03:47:28(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Greg: Pissed.
Matt: Buzzing.
Eric: Quixotic.

After taking note of the ping-pong ball, Eric turns his attention back to Greg.

Eric: Did you see that?! He just completely pwned that glass with a ball. See the difference between the two bands? If Jason gets drunk, Harry shows him some kick-ass ping-pong drink. If I get drunk, you guys pull some intervention. Maybe I should just quit Infinite and join Mind.
Matt: *in an unemotional and flat voice* Oh, no. Eric, don't leave us, we love you.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Moquel  
#4930 Posted : 24 November 2010 03:51:21(UTC)
Moquel

stephaniewazhere wrote:

Rakoon: Old things? I wish I could afford shoes like that. I will able to soon, don't get it twisted (jokes). But yeah do you sing or something? You seem like the type.

Victoria: " No girl. Got a trick! Got these at a clothing flea market for twelve dollors. I wanted some cheetah shoes and they were like 122 dollors, heck no! I took myself down to the flea market and go them cheaper. (laughs) Yes. I do sing. Also I play the guitar and drums. I sing rock and progesstive music, a little alternative pop. I only hope to afford high priced shoes one day.. matter of time right girl?"
UserPostedImage
Offline Laurelles1  
#4931 Posted : 24 November 2010 03:53:31(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Aaron, annoyed, turns back to Harry.

Aaron: Dude, how long have you been stoned for?
Harry: Dunno... 'bout 5 years, I guess.

After taking his spliff away from him, Aaron turns back to Jason.

Aaron: At least he can cope with getting stoned.
Jason: Dude, don't worry about me...
Aaron: I can't help man... I mean, we don't want it escalating into something worse.
Jason: Seriously, I'm fine. Stop fretting about it.

Harry and Robert look at Infinite.

Harry: So..
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#4932 Posted : 24 November 2010 03:56:46(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Victoria: " No girl. Got a trick! Got these at a clothing flea market for twelve dollors. I wanted some cheetah shoes and they were like 122 dollors, heck no! I took myself down to the flea market and go them cheaper. (laughs) Yes. I do sing. Also I play the guitar and drums. I sing rock and progesstive music, a little alternative pop. I only hope to afford high priced shoes one day.. matter of time right girl?"

Rakoon: You talk funny (giggles). You already know (snaps fingers) But that's cool. Even though I love fashion sometimes, I personally think that clothing isn't as important, but I do like to look nice. But yeah......Look forward to hearing your music sometime. Me myself, I'm not established yet, but I have a record deal and I'm currently working on my debut album. I think people are going to like it. Hopefully......

Edited by user 24 November 2010 03:59:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Moquel  
#4933 Posted : 24 November 2010 03:59:42(UTC)
Moquel

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Rakoon: You talk funny (giggles). You already know (snaps fingers) But that's cool. Even though I love fashion sometimes, I personally think that clothing isn't as important, but I do like to look nice. But yeah......Look forward to hearing your music sometime. Me myself, I'm not established yet, but I have record deal and I'm currently working on my debut album. I think people are going to like it. Hopefully......

Victoria: " Yeah. I'm from Brazil so maybe that's why. (laughs) You know it girl. I have a girl rock band named 40 Miles. I will be doing things with them also. I'm excited about this. No record deal- trying to get noticed. I think thats why I came here. (giggles) but yeah. Thanks. We should hang out sometimes. You seem cool.
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#4934 Posted : 24 November 2010 04:03:29(UTC)
infinite135

Man

After waving and winking at Victoria and Rakoon for several seconds, Eric brings his attention back to Infinite and Mind.

Eric: Damn, dude, I should go talk to them.
Greg: What, so you can completely ruin one of them like you just did with Lily?
Eric: Sorry mommmyyyy.... just don't bring it up to daddy, he always uses the belt when he's mad.
Greg: ......
Matt: DUDE! It's been five years! Really? Wow, man. At this point, being sober would feel high.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
#4935 Posted : 24 November 2010 04:03:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Moquel wrote:

Victoria: " Yeah. I'm from Brazil so maybe that's why. (laughs) You know it girl. I have a girl rock band named 40 Miles. I will be doing things with them also. I'm excited about this. No record deal- trying to get noticed. I think thats why I came here. (giggles) but yeah. Thanks. We should hang out sometimes. You seem cool.

Rakoon: I LOVE Brazilians! No wonder I have this vibe with you. Your band sounds cool too. Love the name. We should definitely hang out. I'll be talking to Hot Eye Records, to see if you can get deal. You'll have send in an audition though and prove your talent OOC: Not really, just send me the form lol

Offline Moquel  
#4936 Posted : 24 November 2010 04:07:00(UTC)
Moquel

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:

Rakoon: I LOVE Brazilians! No wonder I have this vibe with you. Your band sounds cool too. Love the name. We should definitely hang out. I'll be talking to Hot Eye Records, to see if you can get deal. You'll have send in an audition though and prove your talent OOC: Not really, just send me the form lol

Victoria: " Hec yes baby. I'm ready. Where do you reside?"
UserPostedImage
Offline Laurelles1  
#4937 Posted : 24 November 2010 04:08:09(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Harry smiles goofily.

Harry: Yeah, I have no idea what's going on at all...

He shakes his head, still smiling and slouches back into his chair. Jason turns his attention to Eric.

Jason: Hey man, how did you do with the ladies last night? And who the hell is this Lily you were talking about a second ago?
Aaron: We have more imp--
Jason: Hey man, shush for a second.

Aaron glances angrily at Jason, before going to the fruit machines.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#4938 Posted : 24 November 2010 04:13:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:

Rakoon: I lived in Africa for three years, but now I live in Georgia. Atlanta. Love the state. I'll be going back soon. Do you live here?

OOC: I still til this day don't know where Dirty Bastard Hotel and Casino is actually located. So I'm a little confused. but lets just pretend it's located everywhere.
Offline infinite135  
#4939 Posted : 24 November 2010 04:14:08(UTC)
infinite135

Man

In order to spite and enrage Greg, Eric orders a vodka.

Eric: Oh, erm... Lily was the chick in my bed last night. The sex was good. If you consider sex to be five hours of getting told how much of an asshole you are.
Greg: You are an as-
Eric: Yes, and I'm also a manwhore, douche, slut, Quillingfuck, overconfident dick, two-faced asswipe, and ego-centric pisshead. According to Lily, at least.
Matt: Quillingfuck... that's genius. My new nickname for you, champ.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Moquel  
#4940 Posted : 24 November 2010 04:16:25(UTC)
Moquel

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:

Rakoon: I lived in Africa for three years, but now I live in Georgia. Atlanta. Love the state. I'll be going back soon. Do you live here?

OOC: I still til this day don't know where Dirty Bastard Hotel and Casino is actually located. So I'm a little confused. but lets just pretend it's located everywhere.

Victoria: " I live in Bahamas Islands. I'm here right now to network and just have fun. I will be going back, probably next week sometimes. I love Bahamas, so pretty. You should go down sometimes. I recorded this new song out there called Intenser and yeah, I have to go back in the studio."

OOC: That's funny. lol.
UserPostedImage