logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<248249250251252>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#4981 Posted : 07 December 2010 05:55:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8683 time(s) in 2724 post(s)
infinite135 wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
Brandon continues writing on a small notepad, takes another little drink of his Whiskey, he notices a couple of girls looking at him and as they wave he lifts his hand slightly and acknowledges them before pulling his hood over his head and lowers his head and continues writing.

Eric Quillington slides into the seat next to Brandon, looking extremely upbeat and energetic. Aside from his attire of a formal black suit and blue hair, he's wearing a pair of sunglasses in a lazy attempt for paparrazi to not notice who he is.

Eric: Hey, mate! Quillington's my name, you might've heard of me. Noticed you're writing, though. Picked up my interest.

Brandon looks a bit uneasy

Brandon: Ummm ... yeah... well I've heard of your band. My name's ... Brandon.

Edited by user 07 December 2010 05:56:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline infinite135  
#4982 Posted : 07 December 2010 05:58:46(UTC)
infinite135

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Upon realising he might be annoying Brandon, Eric becomes slightly red in the face.

Eric: It's a pleasure to meet you. Sorry if I'm bugging you, just needed to get out of the studio for a bit, and you seemed like a fairly interesting chap...
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline C4AJoh  
#4983 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:02:05(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

infinite135 wrote:
Upon realising he might be annoying Brandon, Eric becomes slightly red in the face.

Eric: It's a pleasure to meet you. Sorry if I'm bugging you, just needed to get out of the studio for a bit, and you seemed like a fairly interesting chap...

He looks down at the floor.

Brandon: Umm ... it's fine ... I'm just not so good with people, you know. Ummm ... So how are you doing?
Offline infinite135  
#4984 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:07:38(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric guiltily puts down his glass of vodka after realising the incidents of the last time he was here.

Eric: Nah man, I understand... not really too good with them, either. I just kinda rant until their ears bleeds. Not a pretty sight. But, I'm doing alright... if I may ask, what're you writing?
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline C4AJoh  
#4985 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:11:26(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

infinite135 wrote:
Eric guiltily puts down his glass of vodka after realising the incidents of the last time he was here.

Eric: Nah man, I understand... not really too good with them, either. I just kinda rant until their ears bleeds. Not a pretty sight. But, I'm doing alright... if I may ask, what're you writing?

Brandon: Just ... umm ... a little something I've been working on. Umm ... it's called ... Votre cœur est faible. I've ... been writing it for ... over 3 years ... just about completed it ... I think.
Offline infinite135  
#4986 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:17:20(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric begins eating the bar-peanuts without bothering to take them out of the shell.

Eric: Don't mind me, I've just heard the shells of these are spiked with LSD. It's worth a shot. But, anyways. I could never work on something for over three years, mate, that'd be insane. Listen, I'm a bit of a producer, and you seem like a talented guy. If you ever need any help on recording this 'Voltre' thing, just gimme a ring... these peanuts are fucking delicious...

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#4987 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:19:06(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason walks into the pub darting his eyes about the place. He is wearing winter clothes, including a scarf, a beanie and gloves. He finds Eric.

Jason: Dude, we really need to get recording...

He notices Brandon.

Jason: Oh hey man! Aren't you that Caulfield dude? Been hearing good things about you.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#4988 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:21:21(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

infinite135 wrote:
Eric begins eating the bar-peanuts without bothering to take them out of the shell.

Eric: Don't mind me, I've just heard the shells of these are spiked with LSD. It's worth a shot. But, anyways. I could never work on something for over three years, mate, that'd be insane. Listen, I'm a bit of a producer, and you seem like a talented guy. If you ever need any help on recording this 'Voltre' thing, just gimme a ring... these peanuts are fucking delicious...

Brandon: Oh ... thanks, I'll remember that, I don't think it will get much attention ... umm, it's a 14 minute song ... part French, Part English ... it's not exactly ... radio-friendly pop music but I've nurtured it over the past 3 years ... so I'm pretty ummm ... fond of it.
Offline C4AJoh  
#4989 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:22:43(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Laurelles1 wrote:
Jason walks into the pub darting his eyes about the place. He is wearing winter clothes, including a scarf, a beanie and gloves. He finds Eric.

Jason: Dude, we really need to get recording...

He notices Brandon.

Jason: Oh hey man! Aren't you that Caulfield dude? Been hearing good things about you.

Brandon: Hi (Looks to the floor) I ummm highly doubt that.
Offline infinite135  
#4990 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:35:37(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: Dude, I was going to come recording, but like... Jason... these peanuts were made in the Garden of Eve. They're so fucking good...

Matt Roberts walks up to Eric, Jason, and Brandon.

Matt: Ah, Eric, there ya are. Greg wanted me to supervise you or something. So dumb, right? He wants ME to make sure nobody does anything stupid. Ha.... hahaha.... hahahahahahaha......

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#4991 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:37:46(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: Eric? Do something silly? Never. Anyway Matt, how's life?

Jason picks up the nuts and eats them, nodding in approval.

Jason: You're right actually, they are pretty good. Taste unique...
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#4992 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:44:25(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric looks around for a second, mumbles something about 'Brandon must've just been a weird part of this trip', then goes back to eating.

Matt: Meh, can't really complain. Looking forward to the Warped! Tour. Woman, sex, drugs... what the fuck else do you want? Oh, you better give us backstage passes to your shows, or my bass guitar is going right up your ass.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#4993 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:47:58(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: Sure man, sure. That bass guitar is pretty big, so I'd rather not have it violently inserted into my rectum. The Warped! tour should be a laugh... is it me, or does Eric look a bit spaced out?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4994 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:49:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hannah: Oh well. Maybe there will be a 'surprise' reunion one day.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline C4AJoh  
#4995 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:50:47(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Brandon slumps back into the corner of the booth and studies his notepad, continuing to scribble things out and re-write things, he mumbles to himself.

Brandon: I'm never gonna finish this without anything going on.

Edited by user 07 December 2010 06:51:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline infinite135  
#4996 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:55:16(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: Dude, Jason... you look like one of those Blue Meanies from that Yellow Submarine movie. You're pulling off the look very well, you sexy devil.

After saying this, Eric goes back to staring at the ceiling.

Matt: Yeah, he's really spaced. I'm slightly worried about him, Jason. He parties just about every weekend, and barely pays attention to Infinite. All because of these damn drugs. Ah well, who am I kidding; the kid's so great for a laugh. Eric, what's the meaning of life?
Eric: 42....

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#4997 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:58:15(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason looks at himself proudly.

Jason: Heh, I am a sexy devil aren't I? Ahem. Anyway, I'm sure Eric will grow out of it. As one guy once said, life is too short, and too long, to live badly. To be fair to him, 42 is the meaning of life. Anyway, you want a drink? It's my round.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#4998 Posted : 07 December 2010 06:59:39(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Two clearly drunk young women walk over to Brandon and sit next to him, he looks very uncomfortable and uneasy.

Brandon: Sorry I've gotta be somewhere.

He leaves the table and finds another empty table to sit at.
Offline infinite135  
#4999 Posted : 07 December 2010 07:01:07(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Matt: Sure, man, it's always a privledge to dine with the Rock Stars. I've sadly never considered myself one; Eric always seems to get the attention.
Eric: 'Turn off your mind, relax and float downstreaaammmm...'
Matt: So, anyways, yeah, I'll have what you're having. By the way, how're things with Project; Prometheus? Haven't heard too much about it.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#5000 Posted : 07 December 2010 07:05:22(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: Basically, Project; Prometheus is officially the greatest thing ever known to man. It's like every great musical achievement in the world crammed into one tiny crevice of awesome. Imagine if God could play the guitar. That's what it's like. We're actually supposed to be recording right now, but Eric keeps getting high and singing Beatles songs. Anyway, I better leave now, might as well get some of MY tracking done. Tell Eric that I'm at the studio. See ya.

Jason leaves.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage