logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<277278279280281>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gildermershina  
#5561 Posted : 01 January 2011 20:46:22(UTC)
Gildermershina

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
I sat on my ass here in my parents house, and made tentative plans to play Team Fortress Classic of all things, with Murray and Tom. The context here is that we were trying to get a multiplayer game we could all play when we first lived together in the year 2005, and TFC was brought up, but Tom apparently didn't get TFC until last night... Go Tom.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline Raphaela  
#5562 Posted : 02 January 2011 03:08:32(UTC)
Raphaela

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
As expected, my new years was shit.
I had a fight with my best friend some days ago so he didn't come here; I couldn't drink because I found out the day before that I have gastritis; my ex kept saying in the afternoon how much he loved this guy and after I sent him a pretty sincere and heart-breaking message he just said he wished the guy felt this way for him, not me; my arm still hurts from taking a med on my veins the day before new years, and the doctor screwed up twice before finding the right spot, which got me three painful spots.
What a nice day...
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#5563 Posted : 02 January 2011 10:01:23(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
New Years was ok, not as I expected it though. Is so funny to me that the 'cold snap' came exactly around Christmas time and left on New Years Eve.

The Hard working re-start in 3......2.......1...............
Offline Gildermershina  
#5564 Posted : 02 January 2011 11:21:59(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

stephaniewazhere wrote:
My last New Years i was sick in bed arguing like a 5 year old with "The Nimrods" and "troymazing" (two people who I never met in my life). That's pretty embarrassing and childish of me......

Today it was freaking 28 degrees in FLORIDA. If the weather is not too cold, I'll go out downtown and just scare people as I usually do by staring into their eyes, as if i was going to eat them or something and just get "lose".

If you think New Years is overrated, you most likely don't think its overrated. Learned that from my friend. Hopefully he's right.....

28 degrees Fahrenheit? That's pretty cold for Florida.
Offline xNightsidex  
#5565 Posted : 03 January 2011 07:32:36(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I don't think I've spent a day sober from the 23rd til now... safe to say it's been a very blurry, messy, but fantastic christmas and new year, and at midnight on 1st January I believe it was a load of us at a party at my friend Jenny's house in various states of clothing thanks to numerous strip card games. My first night out of the year though was last night, which was a few of us drinking, smoking, and scrabble-ing round my friend James' new flat, awh yeyuh!
Offline Gildermershina  
#5566 Posted : 03 January 2011 08:54:57(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Day two of twenty eleven was highly uneventful. Let's hope day three is more eventful. Let's also hope that day four, featuring my return to Glasgow, begins in earnest the unachievable never-to-be-fully-explained Drive to 2012. Aims include:

I: Consolidation
II: Moving Forward By Coming From
III: Creation
IV: Disastrous Psychological Meltdown
V: Peace

And there are specific plans to be put into action: The Canada Plan, The Cameron Plan, The Financial Plan, The Literary Plan...

Hopefully I can formalise my life into an easily summarisable sequence of failures - the maddeningly inexpressible frustration and futility of being a fuck-up couched in the kind of sterile descriptive language more suited to analysis than feeling, thereby isolating myself further from my already failing connection to humanity. That way, by the time 2012 arrives, I'll actually be able to leave things behind.

Pretentious gibberish ahoy!
#5567 Posted : 04 January 2011 08:24:17(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Gildermershina wrote:

Yep, which was a scare because the cold effects the economy here in Florida. All the crops, tourism ect. So you can imagine.

Offline Gildermershina  
#5568 Posted : 04 January 2011 10:03:42(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:

Yep, which was a scare because the cold effects the economy here in Florida. All the crops, tourism ect. So you can imagine.

Here in Scotland, where we have snow most years, and heavy snowf has fallen two winters in a row... Even we're not prepared for snow AT ALL. People panic. People go shopping and buy a months worth of shopping, the roads get strewn with gravel after several days of inaction which makes a horrible fucking mess that lasts for months after the snow is gone, the pavements get frozen or covered in all the snow that was previously on the roads, airports close, trains stop... People that came from Dundee were trapped here in Perth OVERNIGHT, and that city is TWENTY-TWO GODDAMN MILES AWAY ON A DUAL CARRIAGEWAY. So I can only imagine what it's like in Florida when it gets cold.
Offline xNightsidex  
#5569 Posted : 05 January 2011 04:46:04(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Gildermershina wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:

Here in Scotland, where we have snow most years, and heavy snowf has fallen two winters in a row... Even we're not prepared for snow AT ALL. People panic. People go shopping and buy a months worth of shopping, the roads get strewn with gravel after several days of inaction which makes a horrible fucking mess that lasts for months after the snow is gone, the pavements get frozen or covered in all the snow that was previously on the roads, airports close, trains stop... People that came from Dundee were trapped here in Perth OVERNIGHT, and that city is TWENTY-TWO GODDAMN MILES AWAY ON A DUAL CARRIAGEWAY. So I can only imagine what it's like in Florida when it gets cold.

Basically, British winters are fucking ridiculous. As soon as it starts snowing, it's whack down the shutters and head for the bomb shelters...
#5570 Posted : 05 January 2011 07:03:41(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Gildermershina wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:

Yeeeeshhhhh I get it lol
Offline genocidal king  
#5571 Posted : 06 January 2011 04:05:03(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Just applied for a job that would pay 40 grand (UK) with a rise to 60 in a year, and an Audi A4. Crossing fingers like never before
UserPostedImage
Offline Captain Insano  
#5572 Posted : 07 January 2011 18:33:15(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Unless my exchange rate calculations are faulty (its highly possible...) that equates to $95,000 Australian dollars....what the hell did you just apply for?
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline Rincewind  
#5573 Posted : 07 January 2011 21:15:21(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
just got onto the internet for the first time out here in France....

so far this season i have broken........
my arse bone
two fingers
one achillies tendon
one knee

im doing well....

also if you don't get the job can i have it?
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline Mt. Epic  
#5574 Posted : 08 January 2011 11:15:20(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
happy new years everybody! ik i'm late! i left the game cuz i had a string of tests all in one week so i put TRSG aside, and.......i just kinda forgot......
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline genocidal king  
#5575 Posted : 11 January 2011 23:21:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Captain Insano wrote:
Unless my exchange rate calculations are faulty (its highly possible...) that equates to $95,000 Australian dollars....what the hell did you just apply for?

That is 95,000 Aussie dollars mate yup. Basically its a graduate scheme for a management job with an office chain.
UserPostedImage
Offline tension101  
#5576 Posted : 12 January 2011 14:58:20(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hey guys. I've been away for a bit, so lemme give you a rundown of why this is so.

In late November, I got a job at my local FYE, and moved in with my friends Brandon, Zach, and Ashley. Two weeks later, Brandon and I came home to find that our apartment had been robbed. Over 800 dollars of shit was stolen, including my brand-new iPhone ($59), Zach's computer ($480), the power cable for my lap-top (and JUST the power cable. Yeah, I don't understand either), a chair ($10), Ashley's guitar ($300), Packs of bass strings and guitar picks ($17), my LAST pack of cigarettes (which I wasn't immediately mad about, until I realized that the pack was the only one that was Menthol and actually delicious) (4.95), and various other items around the place (at least $30).

Yeah. Complete shit.

So I've had no internet for a bit, but everythings been returned, with the exception of the cigarettes, and with no damage, so finally, I have everything back. I'm currently drinking a delicious Starbucks Caramel Frap. yay ^_^
Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
Offline xNightsidex  
#5577 Posted : 13 January 2011 12:27:09(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

2011 has got off to a good start for me, really. Out for a friend's 19th the other week, I met a stellar lad, and actually have taken the time to get to know him properly as opposed to the usual shag-n-run approach I employ. It's going pretty beautiful, I'm feeling things I haven't felt since just over a year ago with my ex Jason, and the chemistry is amazing. I'm hoping this goes well, just takin' it slow...

My housemate comes back from Cornwall visiting her other half on Monday too, and she's been away since the 23rd so I miss her like hell, naturally. But I've had a fun few weeks while she's been away, and I honestly couldn't be much happier with my life at the moment.

Tell a lie, I could have a job, hardehar.
#5578 Posted : 13 January 2011 12:31:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

When I turn 21, I'm not drinking anything.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#5579 Posted : 14 January 2011 12:23:20(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Turning 15 on the 15th! Golden Birthday ftw
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
#5580 Posted : 14 January 2011 13:38:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

I'm roleplaying again, not really into it, but I'm trying to get into it so I can get some sort of inspiration for Fawm.