logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Registers.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<12345>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#41 Posted : 03 June 2015 06:26:49(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Groups: Registered
Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Title: Johnny Carter - Deadly Love
User: JohnnyVEVO
Views: +301
Dislikes: 42,712
Description: Directed by Jonas Åkerlund
Buy "Deadly Love Remix" ft. Kidd Amaze http://smarturl.it/DeadlyRemix
Buy "Deadly Love" http://smarturl.it/DeadlyLo

UserPostedImage

The video opens with a three-second film countdown and proceeds with shots of several post-apocalyptic destroyed places. Johnny is seen in the edge of a mountain starring the city while the only thing that can be heard is his breath. The song starts playing and Johnny starts a journey, looking for a girl that leads him to weird places.

UserPostedImage

In the various places, he finds roses all around the place scattered. Later he meets the girl in black and red, then she kisses him and runs away. One shot shows Johnny in the middle of a wall being surrounded by girls who kiss and touch him while he's trying to escape from them because he wants to find "his" girl.

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Another shot contains him being a prisoner and breaking his shackles. During one scene, Johnny performs a dance choreography alone in a square. In the last scene, since he did everything and couldn't find the girl, he fell on his knees, punched the ground and then he took sand in his hands and the air took it away while again the only thing you could hear was the air.

UserPostedImage

Top Comments

GAY
Sazamo

OMG OMG OMG I love it<3
ZekaBella

He grew up so much!! I'll always be here
MrsCarter

Screw him.. Shitty music
Anderson

OOC: I don't know if it's good.. but I tried :P

Edited by user 03 June 2015 06:27:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 10 users thanked JohnnyBBB for this useful post.
erich hess on 03/06/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/06/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/06/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/06/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 03/06/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/06/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/06/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 20/06/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 02/07/2015(UTC)
User is suspended until 19/07/2638 13:30:53(UTC) chaotic_princess  
#42 Posted : 03 June 2015 10:35:53(UTC)
chaotic_princess

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 52 post(s)

Ziiner: I have a confession to make.....those lipstick marks are really from me! I was the stunt double ;) Don't kill me Johnny Carter fans!

OOC: I love how all of this flows!
thanks 1 user thanked chaotic_princess for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 03/06/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#43 Posted : 20 June 2015 04:00:18(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
ooc: Let's all just pretend this was posted when it says it was Whistle

UserPostedImage

User: SYNCOVevo
Title: SYNCO - Love Me Right
Lenght: 3:54
Published on: May 30, 2015
Views: 100,201,069
Dislikes: 90,783

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The video opens up with a birds eye view of a city it shows a little bit of the city before cutting over to a scene with the youngest member of the group Layla who is dressed more conservatively in a suit she's holding a golf club and is accompanied by her caddy/assistant who is seen taking off one of the golf balls from the neatly stacked pyramid of golf balls as Layla moves lower seductively which looks a bit awkward on her considering she's the youngest maybe it's more due to the fact that she still looks very innocent despite being 19 years old

UserPostedImage

It then cuts to a scene with the somewhat controversial Alex Grey who is seen in the backseat of a black car with her chauffeur in the drivers seat Alex can also be seen dancing slightly seductively it definitely fits her more as she's seen as more of the sexy/hot member of the group

UserPostedImage

After Alex's scene is done the video cuts to a scene with the second youngest Jamie Jackson who despite being the same age as Layla and Alex has this more mature look to her she's seen seated on a desk with her bootblack who also happens to be up-and-coming singer/songwriter Michael Brown Jamie continues the sexy/seductive movements as she slowly moves her hands down her cheek to her neck

UserPostedImage

After that we see Naomi White who is the second oldest in the group she's seen with her hands on a desk standing next to her secretary who is seen printing out stocks she's seen looking away from him slowly and seductively Naomi is second only to Alex when it comes to sexiness some might not even see her as sexy/hot however she definitely carries herself and the confidence that she shows in just this short part is enough to put her up there with fellow band-mate Alex as he looks up it her his eyes are pure green which signifies that he is green with envy as he looks at her seeing as she's in charge and he's stuck as her assistant

UserPostedImage

It then cuts to the oldest member of the group Nicole Wright who is seen in a similar situation as Naomi she's got one hand on a desk as she stands next to her secretary as well however hers is typing on a typewriter Nicole with her other hand flips her hair Nicole she then nods her head up seductively towards the camera as secy/seductive isn't a way people would usually describe Nicole due to her height and overall sweetness however she manages to make it work rather well here her secretary looks up at her as well he again has the green contact lenses like Naomi's guy and the previous guys before however it was easier to see on Naomi's as she was closer to the camera than the others

UserPostedImage

After seeing all of the solo scenes we finally see all the girls together in a group scene the girls are all scene in the same outfits they were seen in from their own shots however they're now standing in front of a stock exchange screen but on the screen it shows tweets from their fans going by rather quickly which talk about feminism, equality and other controversial topics however feminism is one of the main topics on the screen behind them with tweets like "Women in charge are sexy", "Women in power" and other things the chorus eventually starts up which features all of the girls harmonizing in the beginning however at the start we only see Naomi and Nicole lip syncing before the others finally join in the execution here is rather poor considering we hear five voices but only two mouths moving in the beginning the girls each walk towards the camera slowly and once again seductively as they lip sync the chorus

UserPostedImage

It then cuts back to Alex who is calling the audience closer to her as she sings the second half of the chorus the sexy nature of Alex matches the voice it seems to just come somewhat naturally to her for some reason unlike band-mate Layla who it definitely does not come naturally to Alex continues lip syncing through the final parts of the chorus before she finally finishes

Ooooh, oooohh

If you know how to love me right boy
Baby we will be alright then
Hold me, touch me, never stop, no
Love me like nobody else, oh!

Love me, love me, love me
Love me, love me right babe
Love me, love me, love me baby
Don't be lazy

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

After the chorus finishes it cuts back to Naomi and her secretary it zooms in to the secretary's hands as he continues to print out the stocks before zooming out we then see Naomi grab the stock printings and pull them out as she looks at the secretary and sings her parts seeming as though she's singing them to him telling him that "If he doesn't do it right she'll find somebody else" which is what her lyrics and the whole song is basically saying throughout the entire song

UserPostedImage

It then cuts over all of the girls once again however this time instead of Layla being in the middle we see Nicole there as she does her part of the shared verse we see her dancing and the girls also in the background doing a more choreographed step in the background of course it isn't anything groundbreaking it's still a nice thing to see as Nicole finishes up her part of the shared verse

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

It then goes over to Layla who is given a longer part than Naomi and Nicole it's back to her solo scene this time she's holding the golf club in a threatening way that as she hits it against her hand slightly she still doesn't completely come off as "sexy" but with the song and the motions it might come off as slightly seductive Layla continues her part as her caddy/assistant stares at her from behind with those green eyes that are meant to signify green with envy since Layla is once again the one in charge just like the other girls in the video

Are you gonna love me right?
Are you gonna hold me tight?
Am I wasting my time? Should we call it a night?

I told you what I want so can you do it?
Do I have to find another man who I know is up to it

Tell me do you got it, you got it? Just be real
Babe if you got it, I want it so can you do this
Or nah, or nah baby? Just tell me and be up front with me
And we can do everything baby

UserPostedImage

After the verse is finish the video cuts away from Layla and back to all five of the girls Layla is once again back in the middle however this time Naomi and Jamie are both next to her the girls all break out into a simple choreographed dance for this portion of the video as their harmonies are heard we see yet another mistake this time from Naomi who was perfectly on time the first time however this time we see her mouth closed as she's focusing more on the dance routines while the other girls continue to lup sync along with the video

UserPostedImage

It then cuts back over to Alex's scene this time it's zoomed in close to her to where we don't see the driver or much of the car though as Alex sings and stares at the camera with her enchanting green eyes she as she continues to slowly dance again the sexiness just comes naturally for her she then closes her eyes and begins to slowly move her hands down her body as she finishes up the chorus on her own

Don't be lazy

UserPostedImage

It then cuts back over to Layla's scene once again who's given a rather short part this time around this time she has the golf club over her shoulder and it seems as though every time we cut back to Layla her seductiveness slightly goes up she's still not considered sexy as she still seems too cute however she does seem to be slowly progressing throughout the video the one turn off is the swear words if you're watching the explicit version that is Layla's caddy/assistant is still seen staring at her from behind with those green eyes as she finishes up her part

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

It then cuts over to Jamie and Michael whom we haven't seen for awhile but only see for a few seconds as Jamie sings her extremely short part in that falsetto she doesn't get the chance to be seen lip syncing as we're only given a short few seconds of her and Michael in which she's laid flat out on the desk and slowly rises up from it on her back

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

We then get back into Nicole's scene which is just her and her "secretary" once again the camera is zoomed in close to Nicole however her secretary can still be seen in the back on the typewriter Nicole is seen running her hands through her hair as she lip syncs her parts to the song the camera then zooms out to a different scene and Nicole is seen bouncing up and down slightly as she finishes up her part of the second verse

I'll give you all of my love just don't fuck this up
I ain't tryin' to find a half ass guy that's done when he done

Will you do right by me? Tell me baby what do you think?
Mess up my curls 'til my toes curl, make me forget the world like it's just me and you
And I just might be around for more baby like a round two
So can you g-o-o-o-o all night til we s-e-e-e-ee the sunlight

UserPostedImage

The video cuts back to the five dancing once again all together as the harmonized chorus that they're lip syncing to is once again heard again the girls choreography isn't too hard it's actually pretty simple compared to some of their other choreographed dances however that could be due to the fact that those are usually live and this is a video which cuts out a majority of the choreography

UserPostedImage

After seeing the girls do their part of the chorus we once again see Alex who is in the car still with her her chauffeur not much of this scene is different as we once again see Alex showing off that sexy side that everybody knows that she has whether it be in video, performing or singing she can show it in any way she continues dancing in this way as before bringing the chorus to an end

Don't be lazy

UserPostedImage

As the song is nearing the end we see Layla once again who is singing part of the bridge which is basically the first half of the second verse she's seen holding the golf club in a similar way to the beginning of the video she slowly rises up from the golf club looking a bit more sensual this time as she does the caddy/assistant can still be seen staring from the back

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

We then see Jamie again who once again gets a very short part in the beginning the camera is zoomed in extremely close to her as she moves her hand slowly down her neck and sings her short part immediately after finishing though we see her kick the bootblack aka Michael Brown away from her showing a bit of force in it as she brings her final solo part in the song to an end

I'll give you all of my love just don't fuck this up
I ain't tryin' to find a half ass guy that's done when he done

Will you do right by me? Tell me baby what do you think?

UserPostedImage

After the bridge is finished we see all the girls once again come in for the chorus which is harmonized in the first half like before they once again do a simple choreography as the screen behind them continues showing positive tweets about controversial topics

UserPostedImage

We then get a close up on Alex's face as we see the final parts of the chorus being done we can't really see her body but we can tell that she is moving along to the music but the way her head slightly moves

UserPostedImage

After Alex's part we see the girls for a few more seconds this time the scene is dark so it's a bit harder to see them but it's still very easy to tell who is who we're left at this part as Nicole's final few parts of the song are heard before the song and video finally come to an end

Don't be lazy

Mhmmm yeahhh ayee hmm

Edited by user 20 June 2015 04:05:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 20/06/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/06/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 20/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 20/06/2015(UTC), kandii on 20/06/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 20/06/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/07/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 02/07/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#44 Posted : 02 July 2015 06:35:39(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
OOC: I'm kinda doing nothing, so let me just drop this.
UserPostedImage
User: BarbieDoll
Title: Barbie Doll - Main Girl - Side Girl [Demo]
Views: 156,985
Dislikes: 132

Ugly Heart, Ugly Soul
Fake Make-Up and Fake lashes
Done once and done twice
I just wanted to be perfect for you

I wanted to be your main girl
Not just your side pearl
I want it bad
But got nothing at all

True Love isn't for me
True love is just harsh reality,
I should have known it before
I have no place in your heart

Fantasies, that's just what it is
The key to my heart
You threw it away, locked it up
Give me back my loving Heart

Main girl, gets what she wants
she flies through the skies and dances on floor
while the side pearl never got anything at all

True Love isn't for me
I have no place in your heart (yeah)
Place in your heart (yeah)

True Love isn't for me
I have no place in your heart

Sounds Like

COMMENTS

She's literally trying to kill us! Why the hell would you give us this masterpiece
and push your album back. I'm done with you!
And I fucking need to hear the album!!
HolyBarbieDoll

I don't know what to think about this song.
She literally wants the men to drop the main girl and go to the side chick. LMFAO
JohnNatrinatior

I love her voice omg.
Even though you can hear that she struggles to hit the high notes,
she's 100 % delivering the low notes. Queen!
DollsManiaq

How the hell did I end up here?
RockerDude

After seeing the performance to Human,
I can see why she dropped this song. It's, next to Human, trash.
QualityMusic

JESUS I NEED HOLY WATER!! SHE SNATCHED MY WIG.
KillerDoll101
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 02/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 02/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 02/07/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 02/07/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 02/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 02/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/07/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#45 Posted : 10 July 2015 06:06:46(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

ooc: Probably used this picture before pretend I didn't also sorry if there are parts where I messed up here also sorry that it's so short I just wanted to get this done quickly sorry again lol

UserPostedImage
Coming Out
301+
SYNCOOfficial

The camera starts up and Alex Grey from the girl group SYNCO is shown the video quality is far from great and not even close to good really the same could definitely be said for the lighting of the video as well Alex is seen wearing a beanie and a white sweat shirt with gray sleeves Alex lets out a little sigh she's usually seen as the fearless, fierce or even sexy member of SYNCO however right now she's coming off as a bit of a nervous wreck she looks down to the side of her for a second before looking back at the camera it's now been about 5 seconds of her not saying anything she finally speaks after she looks back at the camera she speaks trying to come off as relaxed as she possibly could "Hello I'm Alex Grey and I'm bisexual" she says before another short pause silence fills the air once again but this time it's for only 3 seconds rather then the five seconds that felt almost like a full minute "Okay let me go into this a little deeper people say that they know from young ages and yes that is true for me too but it was a little confusing when I was younger because I didn't really know of the Kinsey Scale like I thought it was either you're gay, lesbian or straight and I didn't know there could be an in between but then there were my friends who would talk about their "girl crushes" which was women they found attractive so I thought maybe I am just straight and can see when a woman is attractive and by the way that is totally possibly the same way a gay man can find a woman attractive or a lesbian woman can find a man attractive but see my feelings for girls it didn't really stop at just "Oh she's pretty" mine were like "Oh I'd date her" and I remember this conversation we were having about celebrities we'd date so my two friends say the guys they'd date and I mentioned Angelina Jolie and my friends just looked at my like I was some creep" Alex takes a second to let out a small laugh almost sounding slightly hurt as she does thinking back to that time "So after that I was like okay boys, you only like boys Alex" and while this was true I did like boys I still seen women in the same way and I just tried to push that aside and hide it I thought if I ignored it enough it'd just magically disappear but that wasn't exactly the case while I did only date guys for years and still haven't dated a woman those feelings were always still there and while it didn't feel fake being with a guy I did feel like I was hiding a piece of myself which is probably part of the reason a lot of my relationships haven't lasted over a year but I won't get into that because that's not what this video is about anyway I've hid myself and I think I've done so well but it's exhausting just trying to hide myself from everybody else including myself and I just can't do that anymore I can't pretend that I'm something that I'm not anymore I'm not straight I'm also not a lesbian I'm just somewhere in between I only recently had the courage to tell myself this earlier this year I finally said it I stood in front of a mirror and I finally said the words I am a bisexual woman and I can't explain the relief I felt after finally accepting it myself I told my parents and my brother who accepted me and loved me unconditionally I also told the girls who also supported me and still love me and it was amazing to finally get it out to a few people but I knew that I couldn't stop there I wanted you guys to know this because I love you and I don't feel like this is something that should be hidden from you guys because even though I don't know a lot of you I still love you and I see the love and support you've given to me and the group and I just feel like this is something I shouldn't have to hide so thank you guys for the support and love you've given me throughout the years and for just everything you mean the world to me and if you're going through a similar situation please just be yourself and love yourself and know you're not alone there are other people going through similar situations that will be there for you including myself so anyway that's it for this video thanks guys" Alex makes a little heart with her fingers before shutting off the camera and bringing the video to an end
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 10/07/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 10/07/2015(UTC), erich hess on 10/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 10/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 10/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 11/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/07/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 17/07/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#46 Posted : 10 July 2015 06:40:02(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: Coming out is such an intense experience, regardless of how you choose to do it/how it happens. I was in the same position myself a few years back. I'm so happy for you that you get to do this on your own terms, and that you feel comfortable in telling the world the person you truly are. I'm also so glad for you that you feel comfortable and happy in yourself. You should never have to hide who you really are, and I'm glad you are able to be yourself and be all that you are. You go, Alex! You're awesome!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 10/07/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#47 Posted : 10 July 2015 06:59:05(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Katie: Coming out is such an intense experience, regardless of how you choose to do it/how it happens. I was in the same position myself a few years back. I'm so happy for you that you get to do this on your own terms, and that you feel comfortable in telling the world the person you truly are. I'm also so glad for you that you feel comfortable and happy in yourself. You should never have to hide who you really are, and I'm glad you are able to be yourself and be all that you are. You go, Alex! You're awesome!

Alex: That's another reason I wanted to do this video I wanted to come out on my terms and not read an article like "Alex grey gone lesbian? :O" yes it was hard posting this video I actually thought about just deleting it but I'm so happy that I got to do this and nobody had to do it for me there was a time I couldn't imagine coming out let alone being forced to come out I have so much respect for you and everything that you've gone through in the past when all of that stuff happened and thank you so much for your support Katie it really does mean so much to me (:
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
genocidal king on 10/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#48 Posted : 14 July 2015 03:41:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage

User: minnimi
Title: Rude Fan Makes Misu Cry, Miki Loses It
Lenght: 2:03
Published on: July 13th, 2015
Views: 1,306,991
Dislikes: 71,783

UserPostedImage

When the video comes in, laughter can be heard during a press conference held earlier this morning. The camera zooms in on Miki smiling right before a fan blurts out a question.

"1+1? What's 1+1, Misu???"

Mae Na and Dae Na shake their heads as Miki looks at him in disguist and Misu tears up.

"What about 2+2? Do you know that one?"

The "fan" continues to yell out, really trying to get a reaction out of her.

"4!!"

Misu screams out of anger, throwing her hand up into the air and showing 4 fingers. She then whimpers and covers her face with her hand, trying her best to cry discretely. Mae Na consoles her, rubbing her on the back and whispering.

"Ignore him. He's just a bully."

Mae Na says to Misu. The crowd stays quiet in disgust as everyone takes their turns shaking their hands and whispering.

"How awful, why would he do something like that?"

Says one person in the crowd. Dae Na looks over at the security and points at the rude man. Miki however looks pissed and out of nowhere she begins to blurt out:

"Are you fucking serious right now?! You've got to be kidding me!!! Misu doesn't need to take your stupid questions! She is the sweetest girl you will EVER know and she's a much better person than you will ever be! If her condition is such a damn joke to you, explain to me why she has accomplished more than half of your family tree has DREAMED OF??! Get out! GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!! LEAVE, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN OUR PRESENCE! Nobody came to see you honey, you are a nobody!!! You will never amount to ANYTHING, and if you magically do, it will never be nowhere near close to what Misu has made of herself!!! Don't you ever disrespect any one of us like that ever again! You aren't even worthy enough to address us!!! You hear me, Stanley?"

Security begins to carry the man out as Miki recollects herself and folds her arms, looking over at Misu who is still crying. She shakes her head again.

Top Comments

Wow. She could've done without all the cussing, that was so unladylike.
HollyAgain

This literally broke my heart. I'm still crying right now. Misu literally does nothing to anybody and yet she gets dragged daily for not thinking like everyone else. She is such a pure and vibrant soul and it hurts to see that people would deliberately try to break her down like this. Good for Miki for putting him in his place.
MImyoMI

DID HE LIE THO??? Lol those asian bitches are pressed.
ItsBrandonBitch

I don't care what anyone says. The amount of love these girls share between each other has me in awe. They're not just some typical girl group thrown together by a label. These girls grew up with each other and they are like blood sisters. They're going to go so far and ever further sine they are their own support system through bullshit like this! So proud of everything Miki said. She was speaking pure TRUTH.
ShaniaBarker

"You hear me, Stanley?" lmfaoooo! I'm stealing that shit, Is2g!
G4PT4P

Edited by user 14 July 2015 06:19:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 14/07/2015(UTC), erich hess on 14/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 14/07/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 14/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#49 Posted : 15 July 2015 10:45:39(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Channel | MedinaVEVO | 501,844
Title | Unorthodox Life feat. Erik Zullo (Official Video)
Length | 3:18
Published | 7/14/15
Views | 33,023,911
Likes | 660,226
Dislikes | 124,403

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The music video begins with 2 children who are playing in a vast wide open field. They seem to be enjoying each others presence and run around the field, laughing and screaming like any other small child who would be having the time of their life with someone who they can call their "Befriend".

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

In the next scene a wolf can be seen coming out from a nearby creek and heading to were the small children where playing, he was growling and showing aggressive behavior to the small children. The wolf can be seen heading to grab a good junk of the boys leg, but the camera cuts and the screen flashes to the little girl screaming after she realized their was nothing she could do in her power from keeping the boy from being dragged back int the creek with the wolf.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The little girl tries to follow the wolf, but it was too fast for her, she walks miles just following the trail of dirt the boy left after clawing at the floor to make it hard for the wolf to drag him even more. She finally finds the creek, it was calm as if no one had been there before. She begins to see a figure rising from underneath the water, it was the boy. He walks out of the creek with no scratches or bruises, as if nothing had attacked him before.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

After the boy walks out of the creek, another figure is seen rising from the water. It was a woman with a crown of horns, she seems to dress in the same style of the boy and the little girl. She walks out of the creek and heads to the boy, she begins to whisper things into his hear and it seemed like he was following her orders. The boy walks back into the creek, the girl seemed confused, but the women just stared at the creek and the boy's body disappeared. Moments later a wolf walked out of the creek and stood next to the women, the little looked frightened and ran back to the filed terrified.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The women kneels down and grabs the wolf, she seemed pleased with him and petted the wolf on the head. Later into the video the women is seen walking with the wolf back to the field where the little girl ran to. They walked for miles in rain and storms to reach the field.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

When the women and the wolf walk back together to the field, the women is seen throwing 2-3 rocks in the air. She catches them each time as if they were very important to her. The women and the wolf finally reach the field and look towards the girl where she is seen crying and laying on the floor. The women walks towards the girl and tells the wolf to lay down beside the girl, she then commands the girl to put the 2-3 works on the wolf and then to cover the wolf with a white sheet the girl was laying on. The women then told the girl if she really loved her friend she would wait here until her friend appeared from underneath the sheets, and only her devotion to their friendship would make the process faster.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The scene then switches to the women walking back to the creek, worried if the girl had the devotion to bring the boy back. It switches once again and shows the little girl seating next to the wolf day and night wishing upon the stars to bring her friend back.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

In the last day, the girl impatiently removes the white sheet and the boy is seen sleeping heavily, she then removes the 2-3 rocks from the boys body. The boy begins to awake, he smiles at her and gives her a kiss in the cheek. The boy later explains that it was a test from the goddess of love, to prove if both of them were ready to begin the life on the land that would last for thousands of years until she returned. He then told the small girl that her name would be Eve and his would be Adam.

UserPostedImage

The scene then switches back to the creek, where crown of horns is seen going down into the water...the screen turns black and the text

"To Be Continued" appear on the screen.

Edited by user 15 July 2015 10:52:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/07/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 15/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 15/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 15/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 15/07/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 05/08/2015(UTC)
Offline blacksheep  
#50 Posted : 17 July 2015 07:28:01(UTC)
blacksheep

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 7 post(s)

Channel: 3rr0r_dystp
Title: DYST0P1A_001.mp4
Lenght: 2:12
Published on: July 16th, 2015
Views: 18,569
Dislikes: 489

Description: THIS IS A FICTIONAL WORK OF ART. Part of DYST0P1A by the Komplex Music Project. For more info: http://bit.ly/1OhNzYm
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Click to play

Top comments
wat
peppers87

i wish people would read the fucking description before commenting
banjo_KaZoo

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
NotTheDroidsUrLookinForM8

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
nakkadile, in response to NotTheDroidsUrLookinForM8
thanks 3 users thanked blacksheep for this useful post.
erich hess on 17/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 17/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/08/2015(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#51 Posted : 26 July 2015 10:21:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
UserPostedImage
First Look: It's About Time | Billy Vs Oscar | #TeamBilly or #TeamOscar?
E! Entertainment
301+ views
12,309 likes
897 dislikes
"It's About Time" is a one-off reality show special which follows Weekend, the world's biggest boy band throughout the process of creating their chart topping second studio album, "About Time". Filmed in the summer of 2014, we see the boys hard at work behind the scenes and get an exclusive insight into what it's really like to be part of one of the most loved pop bands in music history. This clip shows Billy Khan and Oscar Ward go head to head in a heated debate over the album's final tracklisting.

The five members are gathered in a hotel suite in London, looking rather relaxed and casual as they discuss which songs should be included on the final tracklisting of their new album, About Time. As Weekend are one of the richest acts around at the moment, it's no surprise that the suite looks incredibly suave, sophisticated and extremely expensive. They stand out like proverbial sore thumbs against the lush setting as they sit in informal clothing crowded around a table topped with multiple sheets of paper, packets of sweets and crisps, cans of soda and cups with hot beverages. Billy is on the far left and is the only member standing up. He holds a sheet of paper and is clearly conducting the meeting whether the others like it or not. Next to Billy is Scott who is sat on the floor, wearing a beanie hat and sipping on his tea. He looks rather quiet and timid in comparison to his usual sarcastic and mischievous self. Riley is in the middle, sitting on the couch and looking the most sharply dressed. Although it's just a chequered blue shirt and some crisp jeans it is a cut above the rest, who are wearing several different combinations of sweats and t-shirts. Dustyn is on the couch next to Riley. His feet are on the seat of the couch while he is sat up on the headrest, using the wall to support his back. He looks a little hyper and seems to be more interested in leaning over and messing with Riley's hair than anything else. On the far right we have Oscar sitting on a chair, looking extremely uninterested and tired. He shrugs and shakes his head.

Oscar: "You know...I just...I just think that it's a bit pointless having this discussion. It really doesn't mean anything and you know...all that's going to come out of it is an argument and it will leave a few noses out of joint."

Billy: "OK so I called all of you up a week in advance to actually have this meeting. You all agreed to be here. You all agreed that another meeting was long overdue. I took time out of my busy schedule to organise this. You all made time to come here today. Scott bloody flew all the way from LA to be here because he knew that this meet up was important and had to be done. We've got a bunch of tracks recorded, it's taken us forever to whittle it down and we still have around 27/28 songs for an album which we agreed would have 15 tracks on it. We need to sort this out and figure out a final tracklist. We're a band, it's supposed to be a group effort and it's really important that we're all happy with this. I know you'd be pissed if I called you up and said "Oh by the way, Oscar, eh...Dustyn and I decided on the tracks without you," and you know you would be. Now that we're all here and have the chance to actually say something, you're rubbishing it. You're not even making an attempt. You clearly came in here with negative energy and you're dampening the mood. Why did you agree to come here if you thought this was all pointless?"

Oscar: "No...OK...look, I think meetings like this are great and they are crucial. I didn't come here with the intention of rubbishing it deliberately. I came here feeling very apprehensive. The reason being, it was you who made the call and decided on having and organising the meeting. In regular meetings, even way back when the band started, you were very overpowering and dominating. It's like it doesn't matter what anyone else says because you'd get the final say. Sort of defeats the purpose of a "group effort" if you're not willing to take other opinions on board. Sometimes you'd let someone talk but then totally dismiss it afterwards and a lot of the time, you don't even let someone finish their sentence because you cut them off. I'm not the one who comes into the meetings with an agenda, Billy. You are. It's basically "I know what I want, I'll force it upon everyone and eventually get my way" and that's not right."

Billy: "Oh come off it, Oz. You know that's not the case and you've never addressed an issue like this to me before. I know you're a very private person and you don't like confrontation. I'm honestly lost and confused as to why you have chosen to have a go at me when the cameras are on. You don't like people knowing your business and your feelings yet you know that millions will be watching this...I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve here by doing this. You're saying these things with an audience when you know that it isn't true at all."

Oscar: "Well the cameras have been on all day and I'm pretty sure they would have picked up on earlier when Scott suggested a song for inclusion and you shut it down with "No, I don't like that one," and moved right along without giving anyone a chance to discuss it. This entire time has also just been you going on and on when we can't get a word in edgeways."

Billy: "Is your real issue the fact that I have strong opinions or is it because you're simply too weak to debate with me and you end up giving in easily? That's really not my problem. Yes, I have strong opinions. Yes, I may be very outspoken but that doesn't mean you can't present your case and really take me to town if you have to. I take a lot of control because I feel like someone has to. I'm still very active on social media and in the press. I let people know that Weekend are still together and that something big is coming. You just want to twiddle your thumbs, buy your girlfriend pink things and watch cartoons with your kids. That's nice but you're also one fifth of this band and you're not pulling your weight. Don't have a go at me for actually getting stuck in and doing what needs to be done for the sake of ALL of us when you just want to sit on your arse and moan. For someone who has a major issue with me taking control of things, you don't do much to try and stop it. Where are your writing credits? How many writing sessions and meetings have you organised? When did you last interact with fans and talk about our music? If you're going to come for me, you better step up to the plate and deliver the goods."

Riley: "Right, right, OK guys. This is getting a little bit too personal now. I think we should take a little break, clear our heads and come back with a more positive energy. We're not going to get much done with a tense atmosphere in here. Like you've said, this is very important for us. This is a team effort. We all need to be on the same page and right now, that really isn't the case. Think we should all go grab some lunch and then regroup. If it still doesn't work out then Billy, I think you and Oscar need to have a little chat without the cameras and if need be, we'll move this to another day because we can't have this tension looming over us during such an important task. Everyone alright with that?"

Oscar: "Sure..."

Billy: "Yeah, a break sounds good. I need to get out of this room before I knock that f***ing mop off his head."

Comments

Billy is a savage. That parting line tho! rofl
SlayneilKhan

Hate seeing them likes this. I guess they really don't get
along very well :/
WeekendTSNL0v3r

OK, Billy Khan needs help. This isn't funny. It's a shame.
He's put on TV and applauded for being "controversial" when
most of the things he says are highly offensive and just not
needed. The guy has issues that he needs to sort out. He doesn't
need to be pushed out there and told to spread negative energy
for a few "lolz" and viewing figures. He's just a puppet and when
someone more interesting comes along, he'll be left behind and
still be the same confused individual with no audience and in dire
need of help.
AdamRoberts92

I'd walk over broken glass just to run my tongue over Billy's balls.
SebastianC1994

Team Oscar all the way. He's suffered enough of Billy's taunting.
I love B but he's going too far now. Oz used to be the "wildest"
in the early days and was probably Billy's biggest threat. He tamed
after meeting Eilidh though but with his tape leaking and his voice
becoming strained, his confidence took a knock and he subdued. I
think that Billy got worried when Oscar piped up and went straight
into defence mode, going for the jugular and tried to cut him down
before he could rise up. Oz was the original bad boy...remember that.
KangarooEilidh

Riley Connor Jesus Christ Our Saviour Hamilton to the rescue!!!
God, I love him. He's so overlooked! Why doesn't anyone ever credit
my precious little cupcake!? The band probably wouldn't exist right
now if Ri wasn't there to cool everyone off.
RileyPandas

Lol, that Billy guy acts tough but it's only a matter of time
before the other four get sick of him and try to oust him lmfao
RhiannonJames

I can actually see Billy's point. He's just way too aggressive when
he tries to get it across. Oscar does seem like the kind who will
sit back and complain while he doesn't even do the work himself. I
think he's rather lazy and expects it all to be handed to him on a plate.
Say what you want about Billy but he kept Weekend on the map the most.
Dustyn was also very active on social media between the albums, Ri
did a lot of TV work and even Scott landed a judging role. What has Oscar
done to keep Weekend's name alive? Absolutely fuck all.
DennisShawFan1
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 10 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 26/07/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 26/07/2015(UTC), erich hess on 26/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 26/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/07/2015(UTC), dohaihoangnam on 26/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 26/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 26/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 26/07/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#52 Posted : 04 August 2015 09:50:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Who Knew?

As the video comes on Young Hood gets all of these messages about how Drew put out a quick diss record? from when he was on the radio. Really all he could do was laugh at it, as he heard Drew's respond at him and so he wanted to seen a reply back that was really heart felt.

he just did it under a classic hip hop beat, in lyrical form, called who knew?

Oh, man. Oh man Oh man.
I can't believe this, Ya

Uh, to rebutted first of all, thank you for coming at me
do bad to pick the wrong nigga man that's a tragedy
Second of all, heal really for what, from who?
Oh shit, you taken a battle rapper to come and help you?
Never needed a feature and if I did I wouldn't call Drew
Skip the middle man and call Nina T. Who knew?
Don't have a management team, no white suits
I got goons in ski masks killing from the root
Whole family gone, but you right maybe I should calm down
I don't want to catch a body, and have move to another town
People are big headed, I saw that you put up the goat
Does that make me hero, seeing that you the zero
can't even handle Tisha Jackson?
You know you doing something when you trigger reaction
but sadly I don't see it maybe that's why she more into Brown
and that nigga straight you don't have to make sound
Real know real and I don't know about Drew
No hidden cameras no phone taps like you wish who
Claims "I can do it all, I'm the best G.O.A.T"
"My music is hot, my lyrics no one can stop me"
Please, maybe you are the One, to calm down
before you see 47's ripping shell falling to the ground
No worries but you seem like caught case of terrible twos
while I'm riding on 22s with goons with 4-4 bringing blues
have you headlining but not the ones you used to
Ah man, I'm sorry I had to do it,
Don't make me snap spinal fluid
Me I go crazy stupid
For Real, don't fuck with me.
Who knew?

(Music)

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 04/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 04/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 04/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 04/08/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#53 Posted : 06 August 2015 17:02:39(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Channel: Mi•MiVEVO 10,637,539 subscribers
Title: Kick It (Official Video)
Length: 5:10
Published: 8/6/15
Views: 109,334,237
Dislikes: 7,824,999

UserPostedImage

Misu: "You know we're like... each other's spirit animal, right?" [giggles]

Classmate: "You mean soul mate?"

Misu: [Turns around] "No! I mean spirit animal! Don't correct Misu! You don't know Misu's though process!"

Classmate: "Do you even have a thought process...?"

UserPostedImage

Miki: "On a scale of 1 to America, how free are you tonight?"

Classmate: "...Just tonight?"

Miki: [Turns around] "And every night after that of course! What kind of girl do you take me for!?"

UserPostedImage

Mae Na: "It's not gonna take much for me to get on your drunk dial list, amirite?"

Classmate: "K."

Mae Na: [Turns around] "Did you say something?"

UserPostedImage

Dae Na: "This is so us. Me doing all the talking and you just sitting there looking cute."

Classmate: "..." [Mouths: SHE'S CRAZY!]

Dae Na: [Turns around] "May I help you?"

UserPostedImage

All 4 girls of Mi•Mi are shown alone in a deserted classroom dancing when the music of the single Kick It finally comes in after the "flirty" introduction. They all have on variations on the basic schoolgirl outfit, rocking different crop tops and skirts as they bop through the class without any students. Of course Miki begins to sing her parts in the verse while all of the girls have fun to the Reggae inspired K-pop beat. Miki looks into the camera, belly rolling and grinding her way throughout the room to the beat of the song. Misu whips her hair through her cameos, every now and then seen dancing on top of the desks. When it's time for her to pitch in and sing her parts, she sits down at one of the desks, blowing kisses and winking as she lip syncs. Mae Na runs around the classroom like a maniac, every now and then adorably running into one of the chairs and ending up on the floor, where she continues to dance on her knees. Dae Na stands in the middle of the classroom, looking directly into the camera and dancing minimally. She puts her hands in the air from time and then switches to putting her hands on her hips, posing for days. Suddenly all 4 girls end up in the classroom at the same time, other classmates showing up out of nowhere as they begin the official choreography to the song. This occurs during the pre-hook, everything getting livelier as the most crucial part of the song approaches.

Callin' on the world, ooh I just cant believe it
Could somebody confirm that you really walked in?
I've been taking rounds, just making the rounds
Ain't seen you around but you just won this round that quick!

I've been running 'round tryna keep up with your movement
Learning what I can, watching you dance from a distance

The way that you was moving, if you only knew what I was thinking
Care if I sat here for a minute?

'Fore you go, it's been a while but I've seen you around
And you've got me all bent out
The way you shaped up nice, been staring all night
And you've got my imagination runnin..

UserPostedImage

I just want you to know

You could get it, get it
I just want you to know
Ooh, you could get it, get it
I just wanted to know
If you're with it, with it...

UserPostedImage

Classmate: "Sit down! We can't see the board!"

When the beat finally drops, Misu, Miki, Mae Na and Dae Na are still seen standing up and dancing in the middle of class but this time one of the classmates start complaining, as the instrumental fades into the background of the video and the chatter of the class fades in. They sit back down but you catch the corner Mae Na's eyes and of course she just has to say something to you. This leads to another classmate telling her to be quiet and she turns around and her seat and reacts, scolding the extra. This causes the class to get out of hand as they all begin to argue over nothing. The teacher tries to weigh in on the discussion, telling them all to just let it go but Miki behind him has a different approach.

Mae Na: [Looks at you] "Was your mother a beaver? Because DAAAAAAMN!"

Classmate: "Shhh!"

UserPostedImage

Mae Na: " Hey! Can you shut it back there?! I'm trying to have a conversation! Don't popblock me!"

UserPostedImage

Teacher: "Everyone please settle down!"

Miki: "Yas everybody, shut up!! ...Except for you, with your fine self!" [Points at you and sings] "You can do whatever you want...with my booody! Do what you want with my booody!"

UserPostedImage

After being kicked out of the classroom for causing too much havoc, the girls begin to roam the hallways, strutting as the crowded space makes way for the 4 divas. They quickly make their way outside and hide behind the bleachers as they begin to change, throwing clothes all over the place. Next thing you know, they climb on top of the bleachers and and hops on to it, now dressed in cheerleading shorts and small t-shirts. They began to dance right in their spots as the verses come back in and Miki begins to sing again. They take turns cutely interacting with each other, hugging and kissing right before being silly and laughing as they bump and grind to the beat. This happens throughout the whole second verse and pre-hook, whipping their hair and jumping around as the beat drop approaches.

UserPostedImage

I could show you just how to bend it like Beckham
Spend the night with me and tomorrow you'll be begging
Six steps, we connecting, say you Footloose like Kevin
But when the morning come, you'll be waiting for the Bacon

Can't you see? My body is ready
I'm passing you the play, gone and take it

I'm your's for the taking
The night's what you make it, the night's what you make it, life's what you make it

'Fore you go, it's been a while but I've seen you around
And you've got me all bent out
The way you shaped up nice, been staring all night
And you've got my imagination runnin..

UserPostedImage

I just want you to know

You could get it, get it
I just want you to know
Ooh, you could get it, get it
I just wanted to know

UserPostedImage

Once again when the beat drops it doesn't have the same effect as it fades into the background and the video's audio kicks in one more time. All of the girls are on scooters laughing and talking with each other right before passing you on the field. They quickly hush each other while Miki announces your presence.

Miki: "There he is right there, gorls! See him and weep!"

After the brief scene, the song starts right back up as the bride begins. Stretching and fraternizing on the bleachers as usual while Misu and Miki sings their parts, as soon as you walk by, all of the girls turn around begin to twerk a little, making direct eye contact. You, your impacT. Still singing, Misu and the girls quickly turn around and sit down just before Misu goes all out and belts her way through the bridge of the song. They stand up on the bleachers once again as the pre-hook and hook comes in, bouncing around gleefully and getting ready to full on turn up to the beat drop and this time, it finally happens.

UserPostedImage

Wait before you go, 'fore you go, it's been a while
And I want you right now
You've got me all bent out
(oh oh)

You've got my imagination runnin wild (I just want you to know!)

I just want you to know
You could get it, get it
I just want you to know
Ooh, you could get it, get it (Come and get it!)
I just wanted to know

The EDM beat now conquers the video in full force, all the girls of Mi•Mi now seen in the middle of the soccer field and dressed in full on yoga gear as they take on the bouncy bootylicious choreography. Even the color scheme changes, a filter added to the video to give the drop an even more dramatic effect. Scenes of Mi•Mi just having pure fun throughout the whole video flashes as they twerk the song away, kick up their legs and backing it up all for you. Once again, your impacT.

Tuesday night, let's kick it, kick it!

UserPostedImage

Tuesday night, let's kick it, kick it!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 06/08/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 06/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 06/08/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 07/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 20/12/2015(UTC), 2001clay on 07/08/2020(UTC)
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#54 Posted : 13 November 2015 01:53:26(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Channel: JohnnyCarter
Title: True Love [Stripped Back Version] (Audio)
Length: 3:14

Lyrics

I wanna kiss you so bad
And show you how I feel
But everything is so complicated
That I can't even speak
I'm constantly thinking of you
And how it'd be to be with you
But then reality kicks in
And my dreams just won't come true

The only thing I want in my life
Is to hold you, kiss you, touch you
To express my love and passion
And to make you feel attraction

I only want to see you smile
Even if I'm not the one you love
I'll just help to build your life
And I'll stare from far apart your world

After many years I'll still have hope for your kiss and love
Maybe later you'll see and realize, what you truly mean to me, my love

Sounds Like:
thanks 4 users thanked JohnnyBBB for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/11/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/11/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 18/11/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/12/2015(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#55 Posted : 20 December 2015 12:29:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
Andrea - Skirt (Audio)
AndreaVEVO
301+ views
9,309 likes
5,492 dislikes

I don't need no game plan, I ain't ever gonna lose
Stop dealing the cards out baby, I wanna serve up some truth
What I bring to the table, y'all know it's gonna raise the roof
This a motherfucking game changer and ain't a thing you can do
It's a man's world but when it goes wrong, who they start runnin' to?
Lose their cool with the slightest burn, this "bitch" stays fireproof

This old wallflower watched and learned every trick in the book
I brushed up on all that shit, know how it's played, baby what's good?
I know looks can be deceiving but don't let me be misunderstood

Was always told that nice boys finished last
But who wants it all to be over in a flash?
You might be a hit with all your fuckboys
But you can't hit it when we fuck, boy
Always cutting corners, looking for a fast pass
Never wanna put in work, no wonder you're still a broke ass
Take shots on my name then just know Imma put it on ya
Spill that piping hot-hot, leave you repenting in the corner
Boy I got you looking like a wreck and my skirt didn't even have to come down (down, down)
The skirt hasn't even come down (down, down)
The skirt hasn't even come down

Always been attracted to the bad boys, the wild ones but you were just something else
Was told many times that I should know my place, to stay outta your face and on the shelf
Expected me to only open my mouth to give you head, nah the fuck you think is?
Ain't turning into a Stepford wife, baking you pies like it's some 1950's shit
If a guy deserves it, he get it but you just keep unzipping and expecting
You blowing my money and riding in my Benz, what the fuck you even delivering?
Wanted me behind the stove, well I'm serving that fire, can't take the heat? Get outta my kitchen
Bring your boys over, I'll pour them the tea that I'm sipping
I'll spread it all over, man you can forget about drizzling
Sure they'd like to know that half your wardrobe is your mama's knitting
And the watch on your wrist was my gold coins, your time is ti-ticking
Better pack your bags 'cause when I'm through you'll wanna run for the hills, go find your next new model
Don't think y'all will survive on your own, boo, with a mind tinier than Donald
Duck for cover cause I'm 'bout to set your ass straight like a mutha

This old wallflower watched and learned every trick in the book
I brushed up on all that shit, know how it's played, baby what's good?

Boy I got you looking like a wreck and my skirt didn't even have to come down (down, down)

You can kiss this 'cause it's gone, don't worry about me I can hold my own
I'll do my thang, I'm fully grown, it's you who needs someone to get your horn blown
Don't act like it was you doing me a favor, even from day one my girls said I could do so much better
Remember all the times you would call me useless? Now your paper doll out here dropping exclusives
Now where the fuck you at? Peace out. Deuces.

I learned every trick in the book
I know how it's played, baby what's good?

I learned every trick in the book
I know how it's played, baby what's good?

(Repeat until fade)

Can Be Compared To:

Comments

YAAAASSSSSSSSS DREA!!! Didn't think she would top Force but this is
something else! The lyrics, her delivery, the RAPPING(!), production,
everything is just HEAVENLY. Like how it's not as commercial sounding as
the lead single. Shows off that she really CAN pull of R&B. Haters will hate
but I think this style suits her way better than pop-rock and country. Y'all
just bitter because Drea can genre hop effortlessly and slay your faves like
nobody's business. Can't wait for the album!!!
AnacondonT

What's with all the dislikes? This is the best thing she's ever done!
Wasn't a fan until I heard Force and this has me sold. This girl is talented
and certainly not afraid to take risks. No need to hate on her and this song
just because she's doing something different. It sounds great and if someone
like Miami, Rum & Coke, Tisha Jackson and the likes released it you'd be all
over it.
Marcus Bright

Go back to whining about your shit childhood over a crummy guitar.
Leave this stuff to the pros. Stay in your lane, basic ass bitch!!!
xXAiremeseLOVEx

Why does Andrea think she's some sort of badass now? Attention seeking much?
The song is alright but it belongs to someone else. She can't pull this off.
Songs like Goodbye & Bruised are phenomenal and suit her voice perfectly. I miss
the old Andrea :(
SlayneilKhan

This SLUT needs to be killed. Put rat poison in her tea. Fucking TRASH!
She's so fake. She isn't a bad bitch, she's a whiny little rodent. Bet she didn't
even swallow King Khan's cum for him. I totally would <3 FAT
SebastianC1994

Shame this probably won't be released as a single, just a promotional track.
This isn't radio friendly enough for a name like Andrea. Pesky will probably
release some generic pop track featuring a lame rapper as the second single
to bag another "hit". Will definitely buy the album if I hear more like this though.
MeghanG13

hate this chick but i can't deny this song is fiyyyaaaaa
Dwayne Q.
UserPostedImage

thanks 10 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 20/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 20/12/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 20/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 20/12/2015(UTC), Matticus on 20/12/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 21/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 22/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/01/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 25/01/2016(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#56 Posted : 25 January 2016 06:29:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
Lincoln - ASK:REPLY
VEVO
301+ views

2,309 likes
87 dislikes

Hi everyone. I'm Lincoln. You asked the questions and here are my replies. This is my ASK:REPLY on VEVO.

@katofever99 asks What are is the best thing about being signed to Permanent Reminder?
Thank you for your question. Um, I think that there are a whole bunch of reasons why Permanent Reminder is an amazing place to be. I think that the best thing about being part of the family is exactly that, it's a family. You always hear horror stories about all the stuff that goes on at major record labels. Even my dad was a little apprehensive about me joining them but so far, so good. They've made me feel very welcome, I've had lots of support from everyone at the label and they've given me this amazing opportunity so I'm really thankful for that.

The next question is from @jessicarox and she asks If you weren't a singer, what would you be and why?
Good question. I'm not really sure what I'd be exactly. Being a singer and songwriter has been a dream of mine since I was a kid and I never really grew out of that dream. If I had to put other skills to use though, I'd probably be a back up dancer. I just love performing and being on stage. I've been told that I'm a good dancer and I'm going to incorporate that into a lot of my performances. I'm also great at gymnastics. It's not just the balancing on a bar and rolling on a mat stuff, I've done the whole rings routines and everything. Maybe I'd go into competing or like...really push myself and join some sort of circus.

@RileysChampion sent in a question asking If the world was ending what are the last five things would you do before you die?
Well...uh...that's a lovely question. I'd definitely let my dad and my little brother know how much I love them. I'd cherish the taste of my last ever Slurpee. I'd pray for my friends and family...and everyone, really. I'd probably wee myself and then I would cry because the end of the world isn't a very nice situation. Thank you for your question!

UserPostedImage

@PizzaCrustComyns....cool username, by the way! They asked What was it like hearing the final version of Bang The Drum back in the studio for the first time? PS I love the song!
Thank you very much! It was definitely one of the best experiences of my life, no word of a lie. I'd been in and out of small deals ever since I was 13 and all the local independent labels I had been with all folded at one point. I felt like the universe was trying to tell me that it wasn't for me. When I had signed to PR, one of the first writing sessions I had was with Christopher Hudson and the very first song we created together was Bang The Drum. We loved it and I felt like it was too good to be true. It was coming together so easily. When it was sent off to be mixed and mastered, we knew that the song was special anyway but when it came back in full, everyone in the studio just lit up. We all looked at each other and were all thinking "this is the one!". Thank you for your question.

@floridianllama...ha! These usernames! @flordianllama asks Who were your biggest musical inspirations as a kid?
Thanks for the question and I have many inspirations and influences when it comes to music. I was born into the world of total pop like B*Witched, early Britney & Christina, Steps, S-Club 7, Samantha Mumba, 5IVE, Spice Girls, Billie, *NSYNC and Backstreet Boys. It's probably why so much of my music is straight up, upbeat pop. I'd rather have a cheesy, catchy hook than a dubstep breakdown any day. My dad also loved a lot of synth-pop from the 80's as well as a lot of funk and soul. I grew up with a lot of the records he played over the years too. Michael Jackson was huge in the household and as a performer, I really look up to him. His creativity and energy was out of this world. I always used to try to copy all his dance moves. I failed though.

@naivepanda asks If you could only eat one flavour of ice cream for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Wow. You guys are being brutal with the questions today. I love ice cream! Uh...I think I might be boring and just say vanilla. It never lets you down. Although I do love coconut ice cream...and raspberry ripple, oh and mint choc-chip. Ah, I can't keep thinking about them or I'll never give you a straight answer. Let's just keep it simple and go with vanilla.

@lucyluvsTSN has sent me a question which ask What age were you when you had your first girlfriend? My mom wants to know if you're single too.
Oh, wow! Well tell your mum that I am very flattered and I'm sure she's a lovely lady but I'm not really looking for anyone right now. I've got an album to work on and it says that you're from Boston, that's a long way away from me. The distance wouldn't be fair on me or your mum! And to answer the first part of the question, well I can't say that I've had a girlfriend. Ever. So yeah, there you go!

UserPostedImage

The next one is from @DrummersUK. Oh, I know this account! I follow them. Anyway, she asks What was it like on the set of the Bang The Drum music video? It looked like it would have been totally insane!
Thank you for the question and yeah, insane is definitely one word to describe it! It was long, tiring and demanding but totally worth it. We were up until all hours but every scene kept us on our toys and I was constantly buzzing as it was my first ever video shoot plus I had all these amazing people with me. I was honestly starstruck and still am when I see the people. Weekend are idols of mine and to have Billy Khan in the video and Dustyn Blue by my side as my best friend was a surreal experience. Everyone made me feel at ease though. The gunge scene with poor Aaron on the stage was the hardest to film though as we had to get it right in one take and the preparation for it was so long and intense. That was the only time I was on edge during the shoot but overall, it was an amazing experience.

@GabriellaCinderella says I loved the concept for the Bang The Drum music video. Whose idea was it and will there be a part two?
Thank you! The idea for the video was suggested by myself. When we decided that we were going to lead with Bang The Drum the first thing we started to talk about was the video. I think that music videos are very important nowadays and as it's my first one, I wanted to come out with something big and a little bit different. I co-wrote the script and suggested that it be set in a school. When you hear the song, it does sound very teenage and rebellious so I thought that a school setting would be great. I wanted a fun pop video like the ones back in the day. Someone said it reminds them of Britney's "...Baby One More Time" and I take that as a massive compliment. That's one of the biggest and greatest music videos of all time! As for a part two...hmmmmm I guess we'll have to wait and see! Colt and Kevin aren't exactly on the best terms and I think Benji is serving some time in juvenile correction after hitting those guys with a frying pan, ha!

@SlipperySasquatch asks Dogs or cats?
Cats!

@NimmoPancakes asks Who is your favorite Pretty Little Liar?
Aria. Without a doubt, 100%, Aria Montgomery. She's too cool.

The next question is What is your perfect idea of a three course meal?. That was asked by @AaronsToe.
Oh now you're asking! OK, so you guys probably know that I'm unhealthy when it comes to food so let's skip the salads and the soups. For a starter I'd have garlic prawns with lemon and parsley and some crusty bread. For the main, I'm going to be the total opposite of fancy and say a huge stuffed crust pizza. I'd have the crust stuffed with the pizza sauce and not the cheese. On it I'd have cheese...obviously...mushrooms, chicken tikka, jalapenos, sweetcorn, meatballs and salami. You know, this is probably why no girl wants to kiss me!! For dessert I'd probably round it all off with hot chocolate fudge cake with Cornish vanilla ice cream. Oh gosh, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Would you rather burp confetti, sneeze sequins or fart glitter? and that's from @HudsonHugs.
I think all three of them would be rather painful! The things people endure just to look sparkly and fancy, I don't know. Ummmm...I'd probably go for farting glitter. You can contain it in your underwear and then clean it up. Even if you use your hands to cover your mouth and nose when you burp and sneeze, there's more chance of the sequins and confetti projecting over the place. Nobody wants to spend their time cleaning that up. This is an odd question.

The last question is from @KevinFtMarie and she asks What else is there to come from Lincoln Keaton in 2016?
Well I have a whole lot planned for you guys and I can't wait for you to come on the journey with me. This is only January and we've dropped a single and music video. It's crazy so far. I've got my debut album to come which is titled Sorry To Interrupt. Many more singles and videos coming your way through the year. A lot of travelling around the world and I want to document that. Before singing to Permanent Reminder, I had never left the UK before. In fact, I hadn't even left England! This is an exciting new adventure for me. I hope to be doing some shows soon too. I'd love to perform at a festival or an awards show and then hopefully have a tour of my own one day! 2016 holds a lot in store, guys!

UserPostedImage

So there you have it, that's it all done and dusted. Thank you for taking the time out to watch my ASK:REPLY one VEVO. A massive thank you to everyone who sent in their amazing questions and I love you all! See you soon.

Comments

Aw, he's soooo adorable. I loved the Bang The Drum
video so much. I can tell that he's going to be huge.
So glad I can say I've been with him from the start.
What a sweetie. Wish him all the best!
Louise Ashford

That little nervous smile he has just melts my heart.
Hopefully he isn't changed by the industry too much.
So many of these young, cute and genuine artists have
developed severe attitude problems over the years and
end up selling out or making many bad decisions just to
stay relevant. Lincoln's slaying just by doing simple pop
music. Hope he flourishes doing what he does best.
SophieMcKenna1

Illuminati scumbag! You better start repenting!
Julio Madrid

He didn't even mention his mother when asked about the
end of the world LMFAO
BlueIvyRash

+BlueIvyRash Um, his mother passed away when he was 6...
W33k3ndLyrics

Wait, what!? I thought he was American! Hella good
acting in that video. Kinda wish he was American though
'cause he sounds like a freaking, prepubescent and
malfunctioning Thomas the Tank Engine. Where the fuck
he from? He on drugs or something?
Daniel Not Craig

+Daniel Not Craig He was born and raised in Liverpool. His mother
was Liverpudlian and his father, who he was raised by is from Azerbaijan, hence the
awesome, unique accent he has.
W33k3ndLyrics

+W33k3ndLyrics You mean to tell me he's mixed race!?
Damn. Thought he was just a little swaggy white boy.
Daniel Not Craig

Kato wannabe! Can't wait for Bang The Drum and this
corny MESS to disappear from the airwaves.
KingKatriel

I want to gargle his cum while sniffing his used gym socks.
Wait, what? I meant he has nice lips....
William Arens

Edited by user 25 January 2016 06:31:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Welat65 on 25/01/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 25/01/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 25/01/2016(UTC), erich hess on 25/01/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 25/01/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/01/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 30/01/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/03/2016(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#57 Posted : 31 January 2016 06:20:49(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

OOC: Excuse the rushed lyrics and RP lol

UserPostedImage

User: Ava B
Title: Nicole Wright - Never See The Sun Again
Lenght: 4:30
Published on: Jan 30th, 2016
Views: 301+
Dislikes: 105,936

I believe, what love has in store
Is never clear
But I'll walk blindly with you
Think I'm ready, to lay it out
Put it on the line and show it all
Even if we know that there's a chance we'll fall
I will fall with you
We don't know how it'll go

So just lay with me
Stay in this moment for now
Kiss me 'cause we don't know how this ends
And touch me softly like you do
'Cause when the sun comes up you'll leave again
So let's pretend, it will stay set
I hope I never see the sun again

I believe, that we could be
More than this disguise
If we bare our hearts and let it be
But I don't know, I can't be sure
It could be strong or it could shatter
But I'll chance it if you will too
I'll chance it with you
To see how it goes

So just lay with me
So let's pretend, it will just stay set

This won't be the last time we try
So let's just put it on the line
'Cause I feel like the truth is between us
And I don't want us to regret this

So just lay with me
So let's pretend, it will just stay set
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/01/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 31/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 31/01/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/01/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 08/03/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/03/2016(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#58 Posted : 07 February 2016 10:07:03(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
OOC: I'm bored and I watched a Anime which inspired me to do this. I had this Idea in my head for a while but I was always too lazy to actually do it. But, here it is. The birth of CU-TE

UserPostedImage
MEET: CU-TE
CU-TEOfficial
Length: 1:19
Views: 21.000+
311 Likes
9 Dislikes

Hye-Mi (Girl On The Left)
Jodi (Middle Girl)
Noah (The Guy)
Ai (Girl On The Right)

Hello! My name is Hye-Mi! My Name is Jodi! Mine is Noah. And, I'm Ai! Together, We are CU-TE! We created this group with one goal: We want to save our school! Our School, Wildwood Arts, is planned to be closed down due to a lack of applicants which is why we try to get you guys to sign up with music. We love our school! And, because of the love we have for our school, we'll perform every week in Club Woods next to our school with a livestream on our website. It's our dream to fill up the club and get you guys to sign up for our school. So, if you have any interest, please check out the website of our school! We'd love to have you here! We have exactly 1 year until our school gets closed down, if we don't get enough applicants until then, our school is doomed. This is the beginning of CU-TE and we hope that you guys support and help us in our journey to save the school. Thank you so much!

*They wave into the camera until the screen fades black.*

_________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS

I really hope that you guys can help our school!
I don't want it to get closed down. It's so
peaceful here and it's definitly one of the
best schools out there! I hope people give you guys
a chance to proof them how amazing it is here!
JohnField

Oh Wow! The girl on right looks hot asf!
How old is she??
JacobX

What is this mess? LMFAO
They look tragic. What type of messy outfits
QueensShit

The guys looks cute. What is he doing in the group tho?
What's his job? I need answers
MinimunGorl

Tragic.
WhatKimKWouldSay

Edited by user 07 February 2016 10:08:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 07/02/2016(UTC), erich hess on 07/02/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/02/2016(UTC), kandii on 07/02/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 07/02/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 07/02/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/03/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#59 Posted : 08 March 2016 02:55:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Sabina - Outta Your Head (Audio)
SabinaOfficial
501+ views
4,234 likes
950 dislikes

(Beat Drop)
They've had you down, you've had them up
But you can tell the lie of the man by what he puts in his cup
If it's tea in the morning he's a keeper
If it's coffee he'll be away before you know
If it's whiskey, you reap what you sow
Yeah girl you reap what you sow

You'll find out tomorrow whether he'll stay
Find one who'll love you, or so he'll say

Get out of your bed before it gets out of hand
Get him out of your head, find yourself a new man
One who will love you, or so he'll say

Get out of your bed, don't look back at your life
Don't be a cheap one night stand but don't settle for a wife

We can mess about if we have to
We've got all the time in the world and more
As long as we claim it, never gonna blame it
Everything will work out all right, as long as you stay

If it's tea in the morning he's a keeper
If it's coffee he'll be away before you know
If it's whiskey, you reap what you sow
Yeah girl you reap what you sow

Sounds like

Comments

FUCKING SLAY. I really love the direction Sabina is going in and she's really finding her
niche in music and creating her sound. Just look at her track record, she's released
consistently great tunes back to back and now I am starting to feel like she is under
appreciated for the amount of bops she is delivering to us and this is no different.
Loving this!
AnthonyAlexandrescu

Omgggggggggggg. I literally was still letting my edges heal after Radioactive but then
Sabina just puts this on Youtube and rips me back to square one? That fucking bassline,
THOSE vocals, and that heavy chorus. Can she release this to itunes so I can this on
my phone, this is my gym anthem right in time for getting my summer bod on on fleek.
SabinaLove

Don't know how I feel about this. It's clearly a DJ Cloud beat. I'm getting major
Cinzia Ricci feels and I'm not sure how I feel about that. This sounds like an supposed
Cinzia beat from What You've Been Waiting for that DJ Cloud never used and so gives it to
Sabina. It's really catchy and gets you pumped but I just don't know :/
xxCinziaDemosxx

This goes so hard, I literally just raped the reply button. I should be arrested for this
unholy crime. Literally. VOCALS ARE AMAZING.
SlayMeDeneil

Say what you want about DJ Cloud but Sabina create magic, nuff said.
BassGuitarGenry

I'm sooooooo stoked for Electroheart. I feel like the album is going to have some major dance
bops on it. Sabina is coming for that crown, I'm so happy she's finalizing getting some
recognition<3 If you think about it...Sabina has what it takes to be a worldwide superstar.
Looks, style, vocals, drive, dancing and people are finally realizing this after she slayed on tour
with Isabel. >.< and the album seems to be coming faster than expected!!
MeghanG13

Thank you for this Sabina, this just made my entire day!!!!!!!!!
LetInTheLight.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 08/03/2016(UTC), erich hess on 08/03/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/03/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/03/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 08/03/2016(UTC)
Offline Lastrevio  
#60 Posted : 08 March 2016 03:17:48(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Music video for Ratio 5:9 by Evil Lake.

Views: 400.029
Dislikes: 1.693

The song:
This song is similar to Skillet - Kill Me Heal me or even Invincible

Influences: Skillet (old)

Meaning: Fear of being in a hospital, or fear of being haunted or even the fear of being in a small place. The meaning is fear.
The video and even song has references to drug abuse and alcohol.

Verse:(whispered)
Fear of darkness
Feel it. Kill it.
Strong madness.
Feel it. Kill it.

Chorus:(sung)
It's ok, It's ok
To find another place
A place for my head
It's ok

Verse:
Fear of being watched
Sick of it. I'm tired of it.
Close places, switched,
Swapped
Sick of it. Just end it.

Chorus:
It's ok, It's ok
To find another place
Another open space
Another place to rest
It's ok, It's ok
To find another place
A place for my head,
A place for my mind!

*Dubstep drop*

It's ok!
Cross the line!
It's ok!
Ratio 5:9

Video:

Video begins with a man tied down to a chair and chainsaw noises.

The scene changes to a hospital room with the same man and music starts. A women comes to check his buttons and all that stuff, and then leaves, shuts the door and CLOSES THE LIGHT. The first verse starts. While the first verse is whispered it shows scenes of the hospital, basically taking a trip through the hospital.
The chorus starts and show the man at his home doing drugs.
The second verse happens in the chainsaw part in a forest. It's a reflection of himself, drunk and high with a chainsaw in his hand. The man gets up from his table and is being chased by his reflection through the forest.
He gets in an ambulance and the second chorus starts. The scene goes through his eye into his brain where there's the reflection, suddenly it starts chasing the ambulance. The dubstep drop starts The nurse here didn't know what to do and threw and organ into the reflection. (OOC: Yes guys, I got inspired by BMTH-It never Ends). Then it shows some abstract very colorful images with the outro and then it ends.

Edited by user 08 March 2016 03:24:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Bands:

Evil Lake: Alternative Metal, Nu Metal, Metalcore, Rapcore, think about some weird combination between Nu Metal and Metalcore:

Influences: Slipknot, Goodbye To Gravity, Linkin Park, Korn, Bullet For My Valentine, Hollywood Undead, Deuce.

thanks 2 users thanked Lastrevio for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 08/03/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 08/03/2016(UTC)