logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

56 Pages«<4243444546>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#861 Posted : 27 August 2015 06:58:40(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6110 time(s) in 2660 post(s)
Tommy made his way to the bar and found Lou as the blonde rejected him and left. He came over to the bar to see that Lou started the party early and he laughed a little, "Hey you couldn't wait for us to get started before you started getting drinks?" he said getting a seat next to him, He hasn't met the other guy so he wonder if this was just going to be the two of them for the night

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#862 Posted : 27 August 2015 08:49:07(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Adali, after journeying to and from the bathroom met up with his group. "Rejected?" He asks Louis.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Offline freestylechamp  
#863 Posted : 27 August 2015 09:25:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Pretty hard too you should have seen it," Tommy said laughing a little at lou expense when adali got there. "But know that we are all here lets go find some girls that will say yes. Just remember those room at the place are paper thin."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline DistortedAudio  
#864 Posted : 28 August 2015 12:46:43(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
"Yeah, yeah, yeah guys." Lou slurred, almost entirely ignoring what they were saying in his semi-drunken stupor. "Lets just find some chicksss that arre down to danse."
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline Clampdown  
#865 Posted : 28 August 2015 13:34:52(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Adali walks up to the bar and orders some pretentious Devil's Playground exclusive liquor combo. "This is my first drink in the northern hemisphere in forth months." He takes a quick sip of the shot. "Oh shit, that's strong!" He laughs a little bit.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Offline freestylechamp  
#866 Posted : 29 August 2015 01:34:42(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tommy laughed at adali while drinking some of this nasty shit with like two or three things mixed together and then had to pay 8 or 9 dollars for a special drink. "Wooo, lets go and get this ladies!" Tommy said finish his beer and going to look for ladies to talk too.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline DistortedAudio  
#867 Posted : 29 August 2015 13:37:50(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
"That's the spirit boooyyyssss." Lou slurs as he pushes off from the bar-side.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline Famouss7x7  
#868 Posted : 12 September 2015 09:09:44(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
EVANGELION
UserPostedImage
MOVIE PREMIERE

UserPostedImage
PARTY
DEVILPLAYGROUND|DOORS OPEN: NOW

Official Movie Trailer/Preview

THE INFAMOUS DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND IS THE HOME OF THE ACTION PACKED MOVIE "EVANGELION'S" AFTER PARTY! THE DECKED OUT HIGH-END CLUB HAS BEEN DECORATED BEAUTIFULLY AND ILLUSTRIOUSLY TO MATCH THE EVANGELION THEME WITH MANY EXHIBITS, FIGURES AND DECORATIONS TAKEN RIGHT FROM THE MOVIE. COME IN, GET COMFORTABLE AND HAVE FUN AT THE AFTER PARTY RIGHT HERE AT THE DEVILS PLAYGROUND. DOORS ARE OPEN NOW!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 3 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Welat65 on 12/09/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/09/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/09/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#869 Posted : 12 September 2015 09:29:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Serenity Scott enters the devil playground. She looks around at how beautifully decorated it was. It was her first time there so she was impressed by not only the clubs decor but the Evangelion decorations. She walked in and spotted he bar, she instantly walks toward the bar, taking a seat and asking for a drink. "Trying to get smashed" she says to the bartender and he asks what she would like to drink. "Vodka tonic pleaaaaase". Serenity saw the place was already filling up but she was interested in getting her drink on.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#870 Posted : 12 September 2015 09:41:52(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3968 time(s) in 1353 post(s)
Adam stepped into the club expecting to be thrown out just because he was Adam and the owner of the club Billy hates him completely, however he strolled in and sat up at the bar, looking around at all the people.
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#871 Posted : 12 September 2015 09:42:42(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
The five girls of SYNCO walk in after awhile wearing the same outfits they were during the red carpet event for the movie Nicole heads over to the lounge with her husband Jake and her band mate Jamie

Alex, Naomi and Layla make their ways over to the bar
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#872 Posted : 12 September 2015 09:49:27(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Serenity spots Adam who sits at the bar, she waves! She was glad to see him in good form considering he was recently inside of the hospital for committing suicide. She, of course wasn't going to bring that up. She waved at him and spoke "Adam....black? Finally! Another celeb." Serenity giggled drinking her vodka tonic when it was delivered to her and extending her hand out to Adam who she never met before.

Serenity then sees the girls of SYNCO walk in. When Alex, Naomi and Layla sit down Serenity waves at them as well. "you girls look stunning! What's up?" She says smiling. Serenity was very outgoing and would strike up a conversation with anyone. She moved her body to the music as it played.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#873 Posted : 12 September 2015 09:59:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19191 time(s) in 7625 post(s)
Michelle walks into the club, talking to Andrea who is one of her closest friends. They seem like an odd pairing due to having polar opposite personalities but they've known each other for years through Weekend. They both know what it's like to be the wife of a Weekend member but now they also know how it feels to be "the ex". Michelle walks up to the bar, enjoying the feeling of finally being out of the house. Meanwhile Andrea heads over to the buffet section, half walking and half dancing to the music. "Where are the fucking finger sandwiches?!"

Christopher and Billy are chatting away, propped up against the bar. In the past they have exchanged rather harsh words to one another but have became good friends as of late which is mainly due to Billy's involvement with Jerry Holmes. Another reason Billy is keeping Christopher occupied is because Scott is also in attendance. He's not too fond of The Stat Nerds and makes no bones about expressing his distaste for them. Scott is heading over to the buffet but sees Andrea in all her glory, loading up on all the food. He immediately turns on his heels and backtracks to avoid a conversation with her.

Lincoln looks really out of place. He isn't into the party scene and has never stepped into a club before, mainly because he is under age. He's already been quizzed by security and that dampened the mood. Luckily he was allowed entry after Billy came to the rescue to tell the security off. At least Lincoln's first experience with Billy, one of his idols, was a good one.

Dustyn comes into the club, pushing Riley in his wheelchair. "Make way, invalid coming through!" He laughs along with Riley. Even though Ri doesn't need pushed and is more than happy to wheel himself, Dustyn insisted and he didn't fancy entering a debate about it. Riley smiles and has little conversations with the people who pass him. Everybody seems to be congratulating him on just being alive and they're all showing support for him. He didn't have to be here tonight but he wanted to support his friend during such a big moment of his life and career. Dustyn let's him go and heads over to the bar while Riley carefully wheels throughout the club comically singing. "They see me rollin', they hatin'..."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline mebeme101  
#874 Posted : 12 September 2015 09:59:21(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
The girls smile when they see Serenity over at the bar Layla and Naomi head over meanwhile Alex stays and continues ordering drinks for her and the girls she waves over at Serenity and gives her a little smile Layla then speaks to Serenity who she hasn't spoken to in what felt like years "Oh my gosh how are you? What has it been now? 30 years since we last spoke?" Layla asks joking in her silly tone Naomi smiles "It's definitely been way too long how've you been Serenity?" She says as she also moves her body to the music being played Layla however stands still as the three talk
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#875 Posted : 12 September 2015 10:11:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Aaron had a huge smile on his face as he walked into the club with Austin Nimmo. They got panned by security for their age but once the security realizes that Aaron was the star of the movie, they smiled and gave him an easy pass. Aaron was massively nervous about how well the movie would be taken and the critical reception so far was huge. Many people were congratulating him on an excellent job done so he felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of his shoulder. Austin on the other hand was there to support his new friend. They met very briefly at the Fan Choice awards but Austin offered support to Aaron at the red carpet when he realized he was a bit uneasy. When they get let in, Aaron looks around with many people coming up to him and Austin to give Aaron props on the movie. Austin looks around as well and sees that his girlfriend Layla was there already, he turns to Aaron "Yo, bud, I'll be right back. Gonna go talk to my girl for a bit.". Aaron nods and Austin walks over to Layla moving up behind her at the bar. He smiles kissing her from behind on the cheek and waving to Naomi, Alex and Serenity. "what's up guys?"

After having a bit of small talk with some non celebrities. Aaron spotted Lincoln looking a bit out of place. The two had become close over the past few months. Aaron, who was in a very excited mood at this point runs up to Lincoln and covers his eyes from behind jokingly so Lincoln couldn't see. Aaron was a playful person and liked pulling jokes on people so this is not out of the ordinary. He tries not to laugh to give himself up.

Chloe walks into the Devils playground. She spots everyone all around the area, she decides to go to the buffet to get some food, she was hungry. When she gets there Andrea is already looking for food. Chloe smiles looking at her interesting outfit. She smile nodding "Now THATS what I call pulling off the edgy look. Hey Andrea!" Chloe wasn't being sarcastic, she genuinely liked the outfit. "hmmmm...I'm starving. The hell they have here" Chloe says scoping the buffet area
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#876 Posted : 12 September 2015 10:31:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Lincoln is a little startled when he feels a pair of hands cover his eyes. He was already nervous and now there is someone touching him and interfering with his vision. He also finds it hard to make out whose voice it is over all the noise surrounding him in the club. "Who...w-who is that?" he asks, sounding more scared than anything else.

Andrea is loading up on the food, placing some wings on her plate when she hears a familiar voice. She obviously knows Chloe from being in the industry along with her but back in 2012, Chloe dated Scott Wellington briefly and that was back when Billy and Andrea were involved so they got to know each other a little better back then. Contact kind of fell away shortly after though. "Hey Chloe! How are you?" she asks smiling warmly, resting her plate down to give Chloe a long overdue hug. "Thanks. I just picked this last minute. If you want to make a statement I say don't plan anything." She laughs and turns back to the spread of food. "I have no idea what half this stuff is but Billy was behind organising it so I'm sure it's all amazing."
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#877 Posted : 12 September 2015 10:56:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Aaron laughs over the blaring music as his hands cover Lincoln's eyes, he relieves his hands from Lincoln's eyes and yells. "It's me! Aaron, silly!" Aaron knew Lincoln would probably feel uneasy due to the atmosphere, he used to be that way himself but has since gotten used to it. Aaron was so happy, he looked around and saw all these people all for a movie he starred it. It seemed surreal. He smiled laughing and giving Lincoln a friendly hug. "How did you not know its me?" He smiles looking around and spotting Riley who was in a wheelchair and with Dustyn. "I want to introduce you to some people..." He says over the loud music

Over at the buffet area Chloe hugs Andrea back. It was rather interesting for Chloe considering how different Andrea looked, acted and even sounded three years later. "I've been great! Getting ready to get back In business with some new music!" She says smiling, it had been over a year since Chloe released music...what about you? It's been a while!" Chloe looks at the food. "ohhhhh, think I spotted something I like!" She grins "Yeah, but everyone can see your twat!" She laughs
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#878 Posted : 12 September 2015 11:55:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Lincoln turns and smiles, giving a sigh of relief when he realises that it's just Aaron. He's the only person in the room besides Christopher who he really knows. "Oh hi, Aaron! I'm glad you're here. I didn't know where you went to and I didn't want to start moving around in case I get lost or one of the security team starts shouting at me again." He looks around, still seeming a little confounded by it all. "This is so weird. I know everyone here but...I don't know anyone here. Does that even make any sense?" Lincoln chuckles but sounds and looks a little nervous again when Aaron says he's going to introduce him to people "Who am I meeting?"

"Glad to hear you're back in the studio. I loved the last record. So what sound you going for this time around? I know you like to mix it up." Andrea nods along and smiles, happy to hear that Chloe is recording again. Even though she's a friend, she is still a fan and admires her. "I've been great too. Got back into the studio, playing the dating game again and threw out my old clothes and got myself a better wardrobe as you can see. New single dropping sooner than people think. Just going to upload it, release it and watch it smash all in one day without warning." It makes a huge difference seeing Andrea confident about her appearance and her music. In the early days of her career, she charted modestly and her first album was just thrown together to tie up a messy era after three years of delays. Now she's sure of herself as an artist, has a solid body of work under wraps and is now truly ready to play the pop game. "Well if everyone can see it then they'll have no problem with viewing my next videos and my tour." Andrea laughs and waves back over to the bar. "I'm with Michelle tonight." Andrea leans in to lower her voice slightly. "It's her first night out as a single woman but her ex also happens to be in the same room as her. Trying to keep her entertained. You should come sit with us. Three girls who rode some Weekend cock and lived to tell the tale."
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#879 Posted : 12 September 2015 13:12:32(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Lincoln turns and smiles, giving a sigh of relief when he realises that it's just Aaron. He's the only person in the room besides Christopher who he really knows. "Oh hi, Aaron! I'm glad you're here. I didn't know where you went to and I didn't want to start moving around in case I get lost or one of the security team starts shouting at me again." He looks around, still seeming a little confounded by it all. "This is so weird. I know everyone here but...I don't know anyone here. Does that even make any sense?" Lincoln chuckles but sounds and looks a little nervous again when Aaron says he's going to introduce him to people "Who am I meeting?"

Aaron smiles "Well I had to do a few things after the movie. Many people from Warner wanted to have a toast and congratulate me and stuff. I'm so happy Lincoln. I was nervous but I'm glad everything turned out really well!!" Aaron smiled widely, he was very happy with how things were going. "I know exactly how you feel, I felt like that earlier this year when I went to my first event. I felt so weird, but you'll get used to it. Plus I'm here...and I'm really glad you showed up!" Aaron then points to Dustyn and Riley "I want you to meet Dustyn and Riley. Their friends of mine and super cool"

"Glad to hear you're back in the studio. I loved the last record. So what sound you going for this time around? I know you like to mix it up." Andrea nods along and smiles, happy to hear that Chloe is recording again. Even though she's a friend, she is still a fan and admires her. "I've been great too. Got back into the studio, playing the dating game again and threw out my old clothes and got myself a better wardrobe as you can see. New single dropping sooner than people think. Just going to upload it, release it and watch it smash all in one day without warning." It makes a huge difference seeing Andrea confident about her appearance and her music. In the early days of her career, she charted modestly and her first album was just thrown together to tie up a messy era after three years of delays. Now she's sure of herself as an artist, has a solid body of work under wraps and is now truly ready to play the pop game. "Well if everyone can see it then they'll have no problem with viewing my next videos and my tour." Andrea laughs and waves back over to the bar. "I'm with Michelle tonight." Andrea leans in to lower her voice slightly. "It's her first night out as a single woman but her ex also happens to be in the same room as her. Trying to keep her entertained. You should come sit with us. Three girls who rode some Weekend cock and lived to tell the tale."

Chloe nods smiling and listening to what Andrea was saying "Girl, there's just a little bit of everything. You know me. To be honest, I really want to sing a bit more on this album. I rapped a whole lot on the last album I might get back to singing more on the record with you know...some of my fiery bars now and then." Chloe grins grabbing a sand which "Dating game! That's so good, who's the lucky guy? I haven't dated in some months. I'm so focused on my new music that I really have no time for that, even though we all want a little play every now and then! Chloe laughs winking "Well I'm loving the confidence you have now. You seem really sure of yourself and I'm happy to see that Andrea. Best of luck always" Chloe continues "Awww really? Her and Riley seemed perfect together. Scott's here too, I don't even think he would look my way but whatever. That was old news." Chloe smiles when Andrea tells her to sit with them "Ughhh, Weekend cock. Don't even get me started on how all of them manage to get around....yeah, let's sit!"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#880 Posted : 12 September 2015 13:26:29(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Chaelin steps into the club a little dazed/pissed after getting lost for awhile in the Las Angeles heavy traffic. She makes her way to the clubs bar and ask for something that would maker her a little happier and less pissed. After sipping on her highly alcoholic drink she heads to the Dance floor where she is greeted by many familiar faces she recognized from the Red Carpet event. Chaelin only smiles to many of them and begins to dance to the beat of the music a little, more and more into the song she begins to losen up and fully allows her body to move to the beat. Minutes after Chaelin could be seen grinding against random drunk girls while she laughed and enjoyed her night out.
UserPostedImage