logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

56 Pages«<4344454647>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#881 Posted : 12 September 2015 13:34:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Among those group of girls was blogger and wannabe celebrity, Crystal White aka "Bitch Wat" who somehow slipped past the front and convinced the security she was a celebrity. When Chaelin dances, she realizes who she is a bad starts freaking out. "ohhhhhhh my god if it's not the sexiest Asian girl" Crystal is clearly drunk as she usually is when she finds her way at events. Last time she was seen grinding up on random guys, one of them being Payton. "fuck it up girl! Fuck it up!" She says as she starts dancing harder to the music.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 12/09/2015(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#882 Posted : 12 September 2015 13:52:59(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
"Whaaat up girrrrl!" Chaelin said screaming trying to let Crystal hear her over the Heavy base twerk tune. Chaelin begins to mimic her dance and puts her drink in the air like if she was some 90's rapper in a music video, which Chaelin felt like at the moment since she was drunk and was new to the club scene. Chaelin sips more of her drink and tries to keep up with Crystal but the girl was just lose on the Dance floor and clearly knew what she was doing even if she was drunk, Chaelin just laughed and tried her best to keep up. "Twerk it gurl! Twerk it!" Chaelin said to crystal while the Twerk tune was entering its final drop.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#883 Posted : 12 September 2015 13:54:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19191 time(s) in 7625 post(s)
"I'm so glad that everything worked out. I loved the movie, you were amazing in it. You really had no need to be nervous about it. Everything was great. You were great." Lincoln gives Aaron a friendly smile and puts an arm around him to give him a congratulatory hug. When Aaron states that he soon got used to it all, Lincoln laughs and shakes his head while pointing across the club. "I don't think I could ever get used to stuff like this. I mean, there's Andrea and Chloe standing with a plate of sandwiches like 12 feet away from me. That doesn't happen everyday." Lincoln's heart drops and stomach churns when Aaron suggests who they meet. "I'm about to meet Dustyn and Riley from Weekend?" He looks across the room and sees the two pop stars in the flesh. "They look so real...I know they are but...when you've just seen someone through a screen for years, it's so weird seeing them for real in the flesh. What do I say to them?" Lincoln asks, still feeling rather nervous. He is a huge Weekend fan and he's about to meet his two favourite members in a very informal environment. He's obviously very excited but sometimes meeting your idols can be a bit of a let down and he doesn't want his opinion of them to change.

Dustyn waves over to Aaron and his friend from across the dance floor.

Meanwhile, Riley wheels around and is stopped every two seconds by people wanting to hug him and say how happy they are that he's here.

Andrea listens to Chloe, taking a bite of a sandwich in the process. "Yeah, you gotta keep it varied. People become bored so easily nowadays and trends come and go like nobody's business. You can't stay still for too long and you can't stick to the one thing without being called boring. I think you've always had a good mix though. You always keep it fresh." She smiles before taking another bite to eat. When Chloe asks who the lucky guy is, she smirks and places a finger over her lips. "I don't kiss and tell...any more. I'll leave that to Taylor Swift and all the others who can't get by without using other people." Andrea chuckles and starts to walk slowly back towards Michelle with Chloe. "Thank you. Sometimes it takes just over two decades to find out who you really are and what you want." Andrea laughs. It's good to know that she's happy with who she is and what she's doing despite criticism. A few years ago her life was a mess and many things happened to her that she couldn't control. Back then she was blasted for the person she was yet now that she's changed, she still seems to be panned for everything. She speaks quietly again so not to air Michelle's business out to everyone. "I think that because her and Riley were so perfect, when it eventually slipped away...it hit her hard. I don't think Scott will come near you anyway because I'm here. I don't think he likes me that much. I think you and Michelle got off lightly with Riley and Scott...just remember the member who I got deeply involved with." Andrea laughs again and makes her way back to the bar. She is still great friends with Billy and has love for him but she's not going to hide or deny the fact that their relationship was terrible.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#884 Posted : 12 September 2015 14:03:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Crystal starts laughing as she dances with Chaelin "Fucking yes girl finally someone to turn the fuck up with!" Crystal takes one last sip of her drink before bending over and twerking to the beat. She starts shaking her ass and when she sees Chaelin keeping up perfectly she started clapping "Yessss! Asian girl knows how to twerk!" She laughs and then moves up to Chaelin's ear "We need some boys...like...we gotta go get us some in here. So many are cute. I want Aaron styles though...like he's so fucking cute" she grins "Look, he's over there looking scrumptious" Crystal points to Aaron who's standing with Lincoln.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Atonic Records  
#885 Posted : 12 September 2015 14:22:51(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Chaelin laughs at Crystal's comment, "We need to most definitely" she then looks over to Aaron Styles "Oh you like Aaron? He most likely will need someone to celebrate the susses of his movie with tonight, go make yo move girl!" Chaelin said smiling. Chaelin while dancing looked around but didn't find any men attractive due to her knowing that most of them were pissed drunk. She continues to look around and finds Riley seating on his Wheelchair a couple of feet away from the Dance floor, she wanted to walk towards him to meet him but she knew that going to greet him would mean leaving Crystal while they were having a blast and that would break a major "girl code rule" and would look bad on her part, so she continued Dancing with Crystal and enjoying her night.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#886 Posted : 12 September 2015 14:34:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Aaron hugs Lincoln back, he was happy that Lincoln enjoyed the film. Whenever someone said that it was great, he felt very proud of all te hard work he diverted into making the film go over well. After hugging Lincoln back he smiled widely "Thanks so much, that really means a lot Lincoln" Aaron then continued speaking to him "Don't worry about it, just be yourself. Trust me, it'll all be fine. They are the nicest members in the entire band. There's nothing to worry about, lets go." Aaron taps Lincoln on the shoulder to follow him as Aaron waves back at Dustyn. When they reach Dustyn and Riley, he smiles giving his buddy Dustyn a hug and giving Riley one as well. Aaron was incredibly happy that one of his best friends were in attendance. He knew that Riley wasn't in the best health and was recovering and Riley even told him how he was unsure if he could make it due to him having an asthma attack earlier that week, but for Riley to come, even in a wheelchair to support him really hit Aaron in the pit of his heart so much so that Aaron started getting choked up and tears begin to fill his eyes but he fought through them and put a smile on his face. "Hey Dustyn!" he then looks at Riley "You don't know how happy I am that you are here Riley. Thank you so much for coming, this really means alot to me!" Aaron then looks at Lincoln who's standing their looking a bit uneasy "Guys, this is my friend Lincoln. It's his first event like this and he's a big fan, hes going to be a huge pop star soon. I can guarantee it" Aaron giggles and then speaks to Lincoln "And these are my two friends...you obviously heard of them, it's Riley and Dustyn of Weekend!" Aaron sounded to exuberant and excited and it was rather nice to see considering Aaron is chilled out all the time for the most part. He stood there with his friends introducing them for the first time.

Chloe nods taking some food as she listen's to Andrea. She didn't know how Andrea truly was going to be since it was a while since they spoke and she also go a lot of the criticism for going "crazy" or "ratchet", Chloe didn't know if Andrea had a new personality or not and she was happy to see that Andrea had a head on her shoulder and seemed like she was feeling very confident and together despite what the tabloids said about her. Chloe smiled "I agree completely, don't kiss and tell but I really have no one to tell! I don't really do the whole celebrity best friend thing. You know me, I release music, tour and then go back under my rock to start writing and recording my next go round when everyone will see me. I don't really like the public eye. I like having a relaxed life and I try my hardest to get it. It's seriously tough as fuck sometimes but this is what we signed up for, right?" Chloe smiled "Thank you, yeah, I try to always keep it fresh and new." Chloe takes the final bite of her sandwich "Awww feel so bad for her, break ups always suck. I was upset about the whole Scott thing for a while but I really got over it. Every wound heals eventually, I took being with him as a learning experience. Never put someone before yourself, right? I think you can agree. So yeah, I rather him not come over here. When they make it to Michelle, Chloe smiles at her and gives her a hug "Hey Michelle! How are you?" she paused for a slight second "It's been such a while!"

Crystal stands there dancing with Chaelin, she was drunk and really down for anything. "I don't know if I like him, I just want his cock. He's soooo cute, is he not girl?" She laughed looking over at Aaron from afar, she saw him with Riley, Dustyn and Lincoln talking. She then spoke to Chaelin again "There he is over there with Riley, Dustyn and some other cute boy...Giiiirl you have to come with me over there with me over there!...You down?"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#887 Posted : 12 September 2015 14:48:29(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

"He's very handsome" Chaelin said smiling to Crystal, She then looked over again to where Aaron and his Celeb crew were at. Chaelin then thought over Crystal's question and agreed to head over there together, "let's do it, my confidence level is on 100 so I'm totally down" She said fixing her hair and making sure her breath didn't reek of Alcohol to much. She began to get a little nervous deep down since Riley most likely knew she posted him as her Man Crush Monday, the more they both got closer to Aaron's group her heart began to beat harder and harder. "What if he doesn't like me? What if he think I'm trashy?" she said to herself silently while walking to them.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#888 Posted : 12 September 2015 15:02:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn gives Aaron a hug, feeling a little awkward that Aaron towers over him even though he's only 16 years old. "Hello, Aaron. Great job on the movie. I still don'ts really understand most of it but you was good in it." Dustyn chuckles and moves out of the way to let Aaron bend down to hug Riley. Although he's in a wheelchair, there actually isn't really anything wrong with Riley's legs. Lately though he's been finding himself out of breath and battling with his asthma. Walking a few feet can take it out of him and he wanted to be here to support Aaron so wheeling around and not using his legs was the safest option. He reaches up to hug his friend, giving him a pat on the back too. "Aw, it's great to see you. I wouldn't have missed this for the world. You were excellent in it. I even got to be in the front row, courtesy of my new set of wheels." Riley laughs before turning to Lincoln. The pair greet each other before Dustyn chimes in too. Riley begins to chat away to Lincoln as he's very sociable and just loves people. Lincoln is rather nervous and stutters quite a bit in his replies but he is doing well.

"I wish I had a rock to hide under. You and Deneil seem to be pretty good at that. Maybe it's just a British rapper thing? I don't know. I feel like a lot of it is my fault though. Back in the day I'd practically gave the media what they wanted on a plate so now they come knocking and demanding more. You kinda tune it out though. When Billy Khan is the father of your child and you've done reality television, you kinda just accept that everyone will keep on wanting to poke their noses in. As long as my music don't leak then I'm fine with it all." Andrea laughs and sits next to Michelle, pulling a chair out for Chloe too. Michelle smiles and hugs Chloe back. The two of them also have a relationship that goes back many years. Both dated members of Weekend at the same time but before the world even knew who Riley and Scott were, Michelle and Chloe had known each other. They are a similar age, stepped onto the music scene around the same time and are both British females who conquered the charts at home and in the USA. There were a lot of similarities and comparisons between them but never a rivalry. They've always been supportive of each other even when they were teenagers. They would often bump into each other doing the same TV and promo circuits around the country. "Hey long time no see! I'm...good, getting there slowly but surely. How are you? You look great, babes."

UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#889 Posted : 12 September 2015 15:16:36(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Crystal sees Chaelin getting herself ready so she does he same. She running her hands through her hair and freshening up. Usually, Crystal would just walk over and throw herself on someone but she was with Chaelin, and she seemed to care about her first impression considering all the questions she had. Crystal looks at Chaelin "Trust me, girl we look hot. He won't think you're trashy...and if he don't like you? ONTO the next." She laughs "Soooo....you gonna talk first?" She laughs looking over to them all in a circle and talking.

Aaron smiles and continues taking to Dustyn "Oh Dustyn Dustyn Dustyn...I'll explain the entire movie when we hang out. Explaining it here will not work but thanks so much! Just happy people enjoyed it. Thanks for coming!" He then turns "Well I'm just happy you made it here. It really wouldn't be the same if you weren't here so really, I appreciate it so much. But thank you! You're the acting king so to hear you say that means a lot Ri, How you feeling?" Aaron then looks at Dustyn "I think I might want to try a drink in celebration Dustyn, you think you can get me one? The bartender won't give me cause they'll say I'm too young" Aaron laughs and looks at Riley and Lincoln talking, he knew they'd get on well.

Chloe smiles taking to the girls "Yes, thank you Michelle! it's been such a longtime Michelle. Remember those days? Little girls taking the world by storm! Ha! Those were the days. I'm doing good, it's nice to see everyone again. I haven't seen so many people here in years! Hope all is going well for you. I hope you know that. Chloe smiles looking at the both of them. "We should totally have a toast!"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#890 Posted : 12 September 2015 15:34:30(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Chaelin smiles at Crystal "Oh Yes We Do Girl" she said laughing. "Um...I guess..I should" Chaelin said to Crystal regarding the question of her talking first to them. Chaelin was a little nervous to speak first, but she felt like she already knew Aaron. "Hey Aaron?" she said when she finally made her way to his group, "You did great on the big screen" Chaelin said to him with a smile on her face. Chaelin was extremely nervous now, due to all the A-List stars just having their eyes on her made her feel very pressured to make a good first impression and she hoped to get a good reaction from them.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#891 Posted : 12 September 2015 15:44:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Like I said, I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Even if worst came to worst and I couldn't come for medical reasons, I'd be Skyping in throughout the night." Riley laughs, his booming voice not even having to compete with the music. It's funny how someone with such a gruff voice is so sweet and gentle. "Acting king? Well thank you very much but I'm sure there are many, many Oscar and Golden Globe winners who would disagree and not take too kindly to that statement. Thank you though and I must say that I'm feeling a lot better than I was this morning. Didn't want to alert you but earlier today there was a point where I thought I really wouldn't make it but things are really picking up. I feel like I could get up and start walking but don't want to take any chances." Riley smiles, putting on a really brave face. Although he's laughing and joking away, feeling fine for the moment, it can't go unnoticed that even after a spell in the hospital he is still feeling rather weak. Riley is a very ill man right now, facing daily struggles but he never lets it get in the way.

Dustyn nods and takes out his wallet. Sometimes even Dustyn is asked for ID due to his baby face and height even though nearly everyone knows who he is. "What do you want to drink?"

Michelle smiles and nods along as she recalls the good times of her first album era. Behind the scenes was never a fairytale for Michelle in the early days but when she was actually out there, doing her thing it was amazing. "Oh gosh, it's crazy how long ago all that was. What's even crazier is how we managed to pull it off at such a young age. We were like babies back then. I see 15 and 16 year olds and think of them as kids yet we were out touring the world at that age. It's insane." Michelle takes a sip of her wine and smiles back at Chloe. "Thank you and yeah, let's have a toast." Michelle raises her glass. "To girl power."
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#892 Posted : 07 November 2015 05:54:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil puts out his cigarette against a drainpipe as he stands out on the terrace of the club. He isn't a huge party goer himself and he isn't here to show off his moves on the dance floor. Deneil actually avoids clubs at all costs but Billy has asked him to check in every so often while he is off on tour. Billy has been having doubts about the new relief manager after hearing multiple complaints so Deneil has been roped in to keep an eye on things and help keep everything running smoothly. He heads back inside before the rain starts to get any heavier as it's been threatening to do so for quite some time now. It's a gloomy day outside which reflects Deneil's mood too. He'd much rather be at home with his girlfriend but he knows that if he's not at the club and something goes wrong, Billy will have his head on platter when he gets back. He makes his way through the crowd and heads towards the toilets. The smell of lemon infused cleaning products smacks Deneil around the face as soon as he steps in. Angie, the cleaner must have just finished as the wet floor sign still remains on the shiny floor. Deneil carefully makes his way across the slippery surface and unzips at the urinal.
UserPostedImage

Offline Matticus  
#893 Posted : 07 November 2015 06:06:00(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
After getting into the club, the three of them head towards the bar. As they get into the queue for drinks Matt taps his friend on the shoulder and leans in, "I'm just gonna go to the toilet mate, get me a drink." His friend nods and Matt heads off to find the toilets.

After a minute or two of looking and fighting his way through the packed dance floor Matt manages to get to the toilets. They're really busy and there is only 1 urinal available. As he walks over to it and unzips he notices that he has ended up stood next to Deneil Khan. "well well well, look what the cat dragged in..." Matt announces loudly.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline BrownSugar  
#894 Posted : 07 November 2015 06:21:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil feels someone brush against him to use the urinal next to him but he doesn't look up. He's far too busy concentrating on his aim and he's not exactly interested in knowing whose penis is now in view. When Deneil hears the voice though, he freezes and thinks for a moment. Initially he wants to launch straight into a verbal attack but he's rather busy with other things right now. Rather than rising immediately to Matt's taunt, he keeps his head down and still refuses to turn to face him. "We'll have to skip the friendly introduction. The view in my urinal is far less offensive than your fucking mug...and do you mind not splashing your piss on my jeans, mate? Keep that little thing under control. Cheers." He still refuses to look at Matt because he knows that when he does, he'll probably snap and Deneil promised Mandy that this feud wouldn't result in a fight.
UserPostedImage

Offline Matticus  
#895 Posted : 07 November 2015 06:55:40(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Deneil feels someone brush against him to use the urinal next to him but he doesn't look up. He's far too busy concentrating on his aim and he's not exactly interested in knowing whose penis is now in view. When Deneil hears the voice though, he freezes and thinks for a moment. Initially he wants to launch straight into a verbal attack but he's rather busy with other things right now. Rather than rising immediately to Matt's taunt, he keeps his head down and still refuses to turn to face him. "We'll have to skip the friendly introduction. The view in my urinal is far less offensive than your fucking mug...and do you mind not splashing your piss on my jeans, mate? Keep that little thing under control. Cheers." He still refuses to look at Matt because he knows that when he does, he'll probably snap and Deneil promised Mandy that this feud wouldn't result in a fight.

Matt laughs sarcastically in response to Deneil's comment about his view, "Well i've always thought you were a bit of a dick..."

Matt goaded him again, "It's only going to make them look better, mate." He finished off and nudges Deneil again a bit harder as he zips up.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline BrownSugar  
#896 Posted : 07 November 2015 07:07:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Deneil is nudged, he uses the opportunity to "accidentally" mess up his aim. It results in him wetting Matt's shoes, causing Deneil to have a little chuckle before he zips up. Granted it was a little childish to do but the idea of pissing on someone is also rather disrespectful which is the main reason why Deneil went ahead with it. He truly hates the man who is unfortunately in his presence and makes no bones about it. "Sorry, man. Accidents happen. At least they'll be worth a lot more now. You can flog them on Ebay now and buy a few bottles. Always liked a drink or ten, didn't you?" Deneil smirks and moves over to the sinks, washing his hands rather aggressively as if taking out all the negative energy on his hands rather than doing anything to harm Matt.
UserPostedImage

Offline Matticus  
#897 Posted : 07 November 2015 07:20:01(UTC)
Matticus

Man

When Deneil is nudged, he uses the opportunity to "accidentally" mess up his aim. It results in him wetting Matt's shoes, causing Deneil to have a little chuckle before he zips up. Granted it was a little childish to do but the idea of pissing on someone is also rather disrespectful which is the main reason why Deneil went ahead with it. He truly hates the man who is unfortunately in his presence and makes no bones about it. "Sorry, man. Accidents happen. At least they'll be worth a lot more now. You can flog them on Ebay now and buy a few bottles. Always liked a drink or ten, didn't you?" Deneil smirks and moves over to the sinks, washing his hands rather aggressively as if taking out all the negative energy on his hands rather than doing anything to harm Matt.

Matt bites his tongue when Deneil mentions his old drinking problem, he goes over to the sink right next to Deneil and washes his hands almost silently, rage fills him up. He takes a deep breath to try to steady him. As he finishes washing his hands he looks up and catches Deneil's eye in the mirror. He can't contain himself, he squares up to Deneil, "Who the fuck do you think you are, you piece of shit. Acting like you know me,"
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline BrownSugar  
#898 Posted : 07 November 2015 07:52:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil chuckles and shakes his head as he continues to wash his hands, really trying his best to keep his cool. He promised Mandy that nothing would happen, Billy wouldn't take to kindly to the club drawing negative attention and Deneil doesn't quite fancy having the police involved. He already has a criminal record and doesn't fancy adding to it but Matt's presence is proving extremely testing for him. "Everyone knows you, Matt. Used to be in fucking Culture Uncut everyday and the grime community is rather small so word travels fast. Not to mention the fact that you were probably out of your face on the streets of London asking people if they'd seen your left shoe so yeah, you'd certainly garner attention." Deneil smirks and grabs a handful of paper towels to dry his hands. The dryers are behind him but he doesn't fancy turning his back on Matt, especially now that he's squaring up to him. Deneil places a hand on Matt's chest and eases him away. It's not so much a push but there's enough force in it to make Matt move an inch or two backwards. "I strongly suggest you leave. Now."
UserPostedImage

Offline Matticus  
#899 Posted : 07 November 2015 08:08:23(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Deneil chuckles and shakes his head as he continues to wash his hands, really trying his best to keep his cool. He promised Mandy that nothing would happen, Billy wouldn't take to kindly to the club drawing negative attention and Deneil doesn't quite fancy having the police involved. He already has a criminal record and doesn't fancy adding to it but Matt's presence is proving extremely testing for him. "Everyone knows you, Matt. Used to be in fucking Culture Uncut everyday and the grime community is rather small so word travels fast. Not to mention the fact that you were probably out of your face on the streets of London asking people if they'd seen your left shoe so yeah, you'd certainly garner attention." Deneil smirks and grabs a handful of paper towels to dry his hands. The dryers are behind him but he doesn't fancy turning his back on Matt, especially now that he's squaring up to him. Deneil places a hand on Matt's chest and eases him away. It's not so much a push but there's enough force in it to make Matt move an inch or two backwards. "I strongly suggest you leave. Now."

"Fuck You," Matt raises his voice, "I don't take kindly to pricks like you tryn'a act all high and mighty." He can feel his blood boiling, all he needs is for Deneil to say one more word and he might not be able to stop himself.

Matt slaps Deneils hand off his chest and leans right in close to Deneil's face, "Don't. You. Fucking. Touch. Me..."
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline BrownSugar  
#900 Posted : 07 November 2015 18:04:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I don't take too kindly to vermin walking in off the street and taking the look off of my big brother's club. Don't raise your voice at me. Know your place, mate." Deneil speaks in a rather calm but condescending manner, purposely trying to get under Matt's skin but doing it in a way that makes Matt look like the angry, violent one. He moves in face to face with Matt, looking him dead in the eye and challenging him. Deneil's entire body is steady, totally not fazed by the situation at all. It's been quite some time since he's had a confrontation like this but it doesn't mean he's forgotten how to handle himself. He places his hand on him again and presses his forehead against Matt's, really presenting a challenge now. "Or what? What you gonna fucking do about it ya little prick?"
UserPostedImage