logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<1112131415>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#241 Posted : 17 October 2014 13:21:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Gia looked up into Scott's blue eyes. They were so blue, it was all she could think about besides his beautiful hair and smile and everything about him. She shook her head. "Uh, yeah, I know who you are. The world knows who you are." She laughs a little and shakes his hand. "I'm Gia, but I'll be pretty famous soon so you'll know me too.." She winks at him. She wasn't nervous anymore because once she saw the way Scott was looking at her, she pretty much knew that she was good. He wouldn't throw her out or anything. She was too attractive to let a possible score go away. "So you gonna invite me in or do I have to freeze my beautiful ass out here? Oh, these are my friends, Layla and Logan." The two freezing buddies of her wave at him. They couldn't believe that they had managed to get this close. They thought for sure they'd get caught but Gia, once again, ensured them of safety. Sure, it wasn't a wise idea for her to wear a mini skirt but she couldn't look like a giant marshmellow, that wasn't sexy.

Logan whispered to Layla, "Don't worry, they'll send us away soon so they can be together. Typical Gia." Layla giggles.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#242 Posted : 17 October 2014 20:35:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott immediately loved the way that Gia stared at him. It wasn't like he wasn't used to it, but it never failed to give his ego that little extra boost. This was especially true when the girl was as cute as this girl. Big brown eyes, a wicked little smile and legs that seemed to go for days. Scott was impressed. When she says she knows him, Scott nods and shrugs. It was egotistical as hell, but he figured she would. Everyone did by now. "Oh, you're gonna be famous, huh? What for? Let me guess....model?" he asks, checking her out again. When she asks if she can enter the bus, Scott smiles. She seemed feisty, but if he wasn't mistaken she wanted the same as him. "You wanna come in my bus? I'm sure that can be arranged," he smirks, proud of his own innuendo. "Come in," he says, putting the spliff between his lips and ushering Gia in with an arm around her waist. He wasn't about to hide his flirting at all. Not when this extremely hot girl had made all the effort to find him, and dressed like this as well. When she introduces her friends, Scott smiles and waves at them, bringing them onto the bus behind him. He figured it wasn't wise to turn them away. "Hey. You guys just get dragged along for the ride?" he laughs.

When they all get into the bus, Scott smiles at Gia. "Can I get you a drink? Something heavier? More powdery or weedy maybe?" he laughs. "Oh, Mark, this is Gia. And those guys are Logan and Layla." Mark looks up from hs book to Logan and Layla and smiles. He felt a little sorry for them now that he could see Scott turn it on with Gia. "Hey, Mark Talley,"he says introducing himself. "You guys at the show tonight?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#243 Posted : 17 October 2014 20:51:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia laughed. His flirting was strong and a bit cheesy but she enjoyed it. As much as she wanted to make it seem like she wasn't just some groupie, she figured that's all he saw her as and nothing more. "A model? God, no. I'm going to be much more amazing than some throwaway model." The ego on him filled the entire bus and normally she'd think it was annoying but not on him. The way he was just so sure he was getting her into bed amused her. She smiles when puts his arm around her waist. "Aren't you just the greatest host? I don't smoke but I'll take a drink....you guys were amazing tonight. I'm so glad you came to Toronto."

Layla nods at Scott. "As always. You're really cute." She says innocently and then her eyes turn to Mark who she thought was also attractive. She was wearing some jeans and a cute blouse underneath her jacket. "Hi," she says smiling. It was all she could say at the moment. Meanwhile, Logan rolled his eyes. "Logan, nice to meet you. Sorry to disrupt you guys but we had to meet the rockstars themselves."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#244 Posted : 17 October 2014 21:33:01(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott smiles at Gia and nods as he listens to her. She definitely seemed to have more going on in her head than most of the girls he would screw on the bus as well as being hotter than most too. "Not a model? That's a shame," he laughs. "So what are we talking then? Singer? Football player?" he teases. Scott was aware that he was flirting heavily with her, but he was always like that with women these days. He had it in his mind that everyone wanted him, and for the most part he was right. "I certainly do know how to entertain," Scott smirks, grabbing her a beer and directing her towards the couch to sit down. "Thank you. Yeah, it's a shame we don't get up here more. It's freezing, but the atmosphere is so hot. Where were you standing?" he asks, sitting down next to her.

He looks over at Layla and chuckles at her comment. "Thanks," he says with a smile. He would have called her cute too, but he wanted all his focus to be on Gia. Mark, who was still innocent and naive, smiles at Layla. She seemed nervous. "Hey," he says with a little nervous laugh of his own. She was very cute, and normally cute irls didn't seem to notice Mark was there when Scott was around. "You doing ok?" He looks back at Logan and shakes his hand. "Don't worry about it. I don't do much other than read anyway," he smiles. "So how did you guys end up here?" he asks Layla and Logan.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#245 Posted : 18 October 2014 02:34:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Funnily enough, she could brag about how she actually made it onto her school's football team but that probably wouldn't win her any sexy points unless he liked that type of thing. "I could play football....but I rather be a music producer. I love music, so it was only fair to sneak back to an amazing musical artist's tour bus.." She giggled and then took the beer as she sat on the couch. "I hope there's no...leftover groupies on here." She smirked and then opened her beer, taking a sip and wiping her mouth. "Towards the middle. All the front rows were taken. May I say you guys are expensive as hell but it was worth it." She winked at him. "Are you all worn out from your show?"

Logan looked at Scott and Gia then Mark and Layla. It didn't take him long to figure out he was the third wheel. "I'm wonderful just freezing my balls off, literally." Layla blushed a little when Mark looked at her. She was always nervous around cute guys and the fact that someone like Mark seemed sweet and wanting to speak to her was surreal to her. "We....sorta snuck around the security guards and other fans. Gia knew where you guys would be and so we followed just to look out for her. I'm sorry if we were intruding," she says nodding to his book.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#246 Posted : 18 October 2014 03:56:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah...football would give you way too many bruises. Hot people like us gotta look after our looks," Scott smirks, but when she says she wants to be a music producer, he's actually impressed. She really was different to most girls who ended up on his bus. "Really? Wow, that's cool. I do a bit of production myself. So you got any jobs yet?" he asks her. "You flatter me," he winks. "But thanks for the compliment." When he sits down next to her and she mentions groupies, Scott laughs. "I hope not as well. If not then we accidentally sneaked someone into Canada," he jokes. "Yeah, the prices aren't set by us, but I don't complain when the paychecks come in. I'm glad you enjoyed it though. Next time maybe I can get you VIP," he says, smiling and keeping eye contact with her. "Worn out? Why? Did you have something in mind?" he chuckles.

Mark was quite intrigued by Layla, and he smiles at her sheepishly. Girls were starting to show him some attention now that he was in the band, but most of them were drunk or just groupies, and he hated that. Layla was different. She seemed quiet and nervous, just like Mark. "I know what you mean," he laughs. "I can't believe how cold it is here. I don't know how you guys survive. I'm from Orange County so I am not used to this." He laughs and puts his book down as he shakes his head at Layla. "Hey, no, it's fine. It's nice to have someone to talk to. Normally Scott is just trying to get sex by this time." He looks over. "I think he wants your friend," he shrugs.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#247 Posted : 18 October 2014 04:53:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia laughed. "You're so flirty, Mr. Scott. I bet you say these things to all the little girls who walk through here." She was well aware of how superficial his comments were but she didn't mind getting them all the same. "Well no, I'm sort of unknown, 16, and in Canada so not a lot of demand happening here. I do like to make stuff on my computer though. Nothing huge but eventually, I'll be that producer on everyone's hits and albums." She smiled, confident in herself. She really did love music. It was a passion. "VIP? Well depends what I'd have to do to get them." She takes another sip of her beer and chuckles. "Don't flatter yourself. It's going to take a lot more than your sweet talk to get anywhere with me. I am not a groupie, by any means." She definitely wanted to spend a night with him but then again, she didn't really want to sell herself short like that. Plus, she was technically in a relationship but it's not like he would ever know.

Layla giggled softly. "It's always cold here. Except maybe the summers. Those can be sort of cold. You get used to it. I'm not from here anyway. I was born in the islands, Trinidad and Tobago so I can agree, it's too cold here. At least I get to wear these cute boots." She looks down at her black leather boots and smiles then looks over at Scott and Gia. "Trust me, the feeling is mutual. But I'm sure he can get any girl he wants."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#248 Posted : 18 October 2014 06:32:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott shrugs and chuckles. "Guilty as charged, Miss Gia," he says with a wink. "Not all of them, just the cool ones. A lot of them I just have to show my abs and that's enough to impress them," he jokes. Scott meant it too, he didn't often have to flatter women to get them into bed, and he would only really flirt with the ones he thought were worth it. "I'm sure you'll get there in the end. Just send the right people your mixes you've done at home and you never know. I was thinking I might make my own record label some day as well. Maybe you and I can work together some time," he winks. It was nice to see someone so confident in themselves like Gia was, especially at her age. "You don't need to do anything for VIP," he laughs. "I'll get you them just for being cool," he smiles. When she says he'll need to try harder to get anywhere with her, Scott smirks a little. There were other girls outside who would be far easier, but he was intrigued by Gia and keen to impress her. She was hard to read as well, so he wasn't sure if she was interested in him in that way. "You're strong willed. I like that," he says, smiling and staring into her eyes. He knew that could melt most girl's hearts.

Mark laughs along with Layla. "Yeah, I had never really been anywhere except California, and then I come here and it's so fucking cold I can barely go outside," he laughs. "Trinidad and Tobago? Sweet. So you're all exotic then are you?" he says, before getting a little embarrassed. Mark looks at Scott and Gia and nods. "Yeah. He mostly always does. I guess your friend will be staying here tonight then," he jokes.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#249 Posted : 18 October 2014 07:37:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Your abs? How cute." Gia said, laughing. She couldn't believe some girls but then again she was practically like that as well. She just would never admit it. Playing hard to get was just too much for her. "Cool. A record label sounds like fun. Being in charge of other artist's futures and stuff. I think I should just stick to producing. Me in business suits and stuff would not be cute." She drinks some more of her beer and relaxes a bit. She didn't feel on edge talking to Scott. It was weird, he gave off the superstar vibe but she felt she could talk to him about boring things. "Well, I appreciate that. If you guys ever come back here, I'll be the first to show up and I'll be wearing your shirt too." She chuckled at him, seeing his smirk. What was going on in that mind of his? She almost felt like she had to be on her toes with him. "Thanks. It's one of my many amazing qualities. So where are you headed now? Or where you planning or hitting up some after parties and getting wasted?"

"Really? Aw, I'm sorry. I wish it was warmer so you could enjoy it more." Layla smiles sweetly at him, apologizing as if she had the power to control the weather for him. "Exotic? No, I don't think so." She laughs. "I'm just...me." She nods her head. "I guess, I don't know. He'll have to be mighty impressive for that to happen." Logan leans against the door, watching the two pairs get on well together. "Can I at least have a beer for sitting through this?" He grinned.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#250 Posted : 18 October 2014 08:46:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"My abs....yeah.." Scott laughs. "I can show you if you want....no obligation, of course," he says with a little wink. He couldn't work Gia out at all. In his rockstar mind, it seemed confusing that someone would go to the effort that she did if she didn't want to fuck him, but Scott wasn't sure if she did yet. He knew she was impressed by him, but not how much. "I'm sure you would be a good record boss as well, to be honest. You seem strong willed and you know what you want. I'm sure you could just as easily tell other people what they want as well," he says with a chuckle. Even though he wasn't sure he was going to get to sleep with Gia he liked talking to her. She was smart and sweet, as well as hot. "My shirt? Like this one I'm wearing now? I'm sure I could let you have it in the morning," he says, nudging her playfully. It was always worth a try after all. Scott smiles at her again and thinks about her question. "I always get wasted after shows yeah. How about you? Any plans? Or know anywhere good to go?"

Mark laughs gently. "Why? Is it your fault?" he asks with a little smirk, teasing her. He was feeling a little more confident now that he had gotten talking to Layla at last. "I'm pretty sure those islands are exotic though, no? I remember reading all about Trinidad once and it seems like it's a really nice place. Beautiful," he smiles. "I think he normally gets the girl. It would be funny to see him not, for once," he shrugs and looks at Logan. "Sure, buddy, sorry. Grab a beer in the fridge."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#251 Posted : 18 October 2014 09:12:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"We'll see." She nonchalantly shrugged as if she weren't dying to see him naked. She had to play it cool though. Never did she want to come off as deparrate or needy. "Oh, Gia always gets what she wants. No exceptions." She smirks and finishes her beer. "You sure you wanna go out? It must be so annoying having people come up to you and stuff all the time. But I know a few bars and clubs. Tell you what, you can give me a tour of the bus and then we'll see what we can get into...or out of, next. Deal?"

"I meant, you know, I'm sorry you're uncomfortable. I don't like when people I care about are uncomfortable. I mean I don't care about you, wait I do, but I don't-" logan laughs. "Just stop her before she covers that ditch she just sank in."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#252 Posted : 18 October 2014 09:29:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Gia just shrugs off his offer of seeing his abs, Scott laughs and scratches his head. "You got some real willpower there. That'll stand you well in the music world," he chuckles. He still couldn't tell if she really did want to get with him or not, but Scott enjoyed the thrill of the chase nonetheless. "And what does Gia want?" he asks, raising an eyebrow. When she asks for a tour of the bus, Scott shrugs, trying to hide his wry little smile. "Deal. You twisted my arm," he chuckles. It seemed like she wanted to know she was in control, and Scott was happy to let her feel like she was. He stands and looks around. "Well this is the front room...umm....kitchen bit, TV, fridge, beer cooler, PS2, XBOX, all the stuff a man could need on tour. The cooler stuff is in the back though, I promise," he smirks. "Come on, I'll show you," he says, holding his hand out to her.

"I'm not too bad as long as I stay inside or get dressed up like an eskimo," Mark laughs. "Maybe next time I come here we can come in August when, I hope, it's a little warmer." He smiles at her before she starts to flounder and trip herself up. Mark felt bad for her, because he knew exactly how easy it was to come across as awkward. "It's ok. I know what you meant," he chuckles. "So what do you do then?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#253 Posted : 18 October 2014 10:00:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia smiled and stood up, taking his hand. She was freaking out in the inside. She was holding Scott's hand. She had dreamed of this moment but now that it was actually happening, she felt almost in heaven. "Okay." She gave his hand a little squeeze as they walked and she looked around. She was only hoping to get to one place though, to his bedroom. "It's not as trashy and smelly as I thought." She said this playfully and smirked.

Layla smiled neevously, happy he understood her. "I'm sorry." She looked apologetic in her eyes. "You should come back in the summer. It's fun. We have a carnival during fall and we like to go to the beach in the summer and stuff." She looked excited as if it were all about to happen right then and there.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#254 Posted : 18 October 2014 10:15:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When she takes his hand, Scott smiles at Gia, clearly she was softening to him a little now. She was certainly a challenge, but Scott had wanted this since he first saw her standing there, and now it seemed like they might be getting somewhere, he was extremely happy. When she squeezes his hand, he smiles at her. He only had one plan on where to take her, even if it did seem cheesy. "You saw me and thought trashy and smelly?" he asks, pretending to be appalled. "Nah we keep a clean bus. So this is like the bathroom and shower here. Then this is like storage for all our shit," he says as they walk through the bus. "And this is where the bunks are," he smiles. "I can show you mine..." he says slowly, turning to face her. "If you want to see it of course." He reaches over and brushes Gia's hair away from her face.

As Scott and Gia leave, mark looks over. "And I think we have a winner," he laughs, shaking his head. "So if we were to come back in summer, like...would you want to show me the beach and stuff?" he asks, immediately thinking he sounds like a goof.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#255 Posted : 18 October 2014 10:37:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia bit her lip a little when he got closer to her. He smelled so good and he was so cute. She was living the dream. "You think you're so smooth...." She says before walking closer to him. She could fight it but the two of them were nothing more than lustful teens who just wanted nothing more than to explore each other. "Are you sure you want your friend here for this?" She says, teasing him a little as she tugged on his shirt. She wasn't shy and certainly not when it came to things like this no matter who she was with. She figured she would just keep this rendezvous from her boyfriend.

Layla giggled. "Yeah....should we leave?" She nodded her head. "And I'd take you to get some of the best Canadian bacon you've ever had." She smiled.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#256 Posted : 18 October 2014 10:57:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I happen to know exactly how smooth I am," Scott teases her when she walks closer. He had been right all along, she did apparently want him as much as he wanted her. She was a challenge to get here, but she was so interesting and so hot that Scott knew it had been worth it to get her to his room. "Don't worry, he'll leave," Scott says with a laugh, knowing Mark knew the drill by now. When she steps closer and tugs on his shirt, Scott smiles at her. "I knew you wanted to see those abs all along," he teases, before pulling his shirt over his head. "So what do you think?" Even at 19, Scott was already pretty ripped under his shirt, and he knew already how Gia would react. He puts his hands on her hips gently. "You know something? You're beautiful," he says softly, touching her cheek gently.

Mark laughs a little and nods. "Maybe we should. I sense they might need some privacy. Maybe you can show me where to get some of that bacon now," he chuckles, standing up. He was used to this by now, having to leave whenever Scott got lucky with a girl.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#257 Posted : 18 October 2014 12:22:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

As he takes off his shirt, Gia smiles. "Pretty impressive...." She admired the way his body was but she had seen it already before in magazines. Seeing it in person was pretty amazing to her. She ran her finger up and down his abs, tracing each line and staring at him. "But I think I might have something more impressive..actually two things." She unzips her jacket and then pulls her top over her head, leaving her standing in her black bra. Gia was a solid B cup and she was confident in her body and satisfied with how she looked. "Scott is staring at my breasts right now. I wonder how many people would believe that if I told them?" She joked and then moved so she was directly in front of him now, her hand moving to the side of his face.

"Okay. I'm pretty thirsty anyway. I yelled a lot during the show." Layla smirked and then motioned for Logan to follow them. "Don't forget a coat, it's freezing out there."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#258 Posted : 18 October 2014 12:40:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When she dismisses his body as just "pretty impressive," Scott smirks. She was still playing it cool. It was hard for her to disguise how she really felt though, particularly when she started to stroke his abs. "I think you love it," he winks. The look in her eyes said it all, and it was a lustful stare that made Scott want her even more. As he stands and watches her take off her jacket and shirt, Scott smiles at Gia. She was certainly confident, and she had every reason to be. The way she looked stood there in just her bra, she was incredibly hot. "I think they would believe I'm lucky as hell to be staring at your breasts," he chuckles as his hands move up her sides a little higher, loving the feel of her warm skin. As he does he takes another step closer and lets his hands move to her back as he pushes her against the wall gently and lets his lips press ever so softly against hers.

Mark nods and laughs. "Yeah, me too. Lot's of yelling during that show." He smiles and grabs his coat. "I got my gloves as well, don't worry," he jokes as he opens the bus door for them. "I think we should leave them a few hours at least."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#259 Posted : 18 October 2014 13:06:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

When he backed her against the wall and kissed her, Gia smiles and kisses him back. His lips were soft like velvet and he was an experienced kisser at that. She sighed against his lips as their kiss deepened and seem to get more intense. She wrapped her arm around his neck and the other just placed on his cheek. Never did she imagine she'd be making out with someone she watched on television but she certainly enjoyed it and was going to savor every minute.

As Layla walked outside, Logan trailed behind her. They had all been best friends since they were in high school and stuck together loyally. He saw them as his two sisters so he was protective. Mark seemed nice but he didn't know him and Scott? Well he was a cocky superstar but Gia could handle herself. "So Mark, where's your lay of the evening?" He chugs some of his beer as he waits for an answer. Layla felt her face get hot of embarrassment. "Logan..." She said softly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#260 Posted : 18 October 2014 20:00:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott smiles into the kiss when Gia kisses him back, letting his hands move down from her back towards her ass. She was a really great kisser, and her lips were just perfect, the sort that he could kiss for days. Normally Scott didn't bother with all this sort of stuff. He just got down to action. But something about Gia drew him in and made her more than the others. When she wraps an arm around her, he pulls her closer so their bodies are pressed together, the heat between them intense as Scott starts to kiss her with more passion.

Mark is quite taken aback by Logan's comment. Because he had never had a girlfriend before in his life, he had never faced such a question. He turns a little red, even though he knew Logan was only looking out for Layla. "Me?" he asks nervously. "No, I don't do that stuff. I never have. Not in my whole life," he says quietly. "I'm the nerd in the band, really." Mark looked a little worried, as if he thought Logan might hit him or something.
UserPostedImage