logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<1011121314>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#221 Posted : 14 January 2014 05:47:22(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Erica snaps her fingers. "That's why! After seeing us romp about,there was no need to keep me. You on the other,more openly swung both ways. What's life coming to when girl on girl love just doesn't bring the crowds it used to?" Erica sighs dramatically and giggles. She loved big brother. It was like vacation from responsibilities. But she didnt miss it too much. Nichole was just hers now,no cameras around to beam their love around the globe. Erica puts her too on top of Nichole's. she just loved touching her.any part of her. Now Erica was really glad she went to mariko's house. She loved Nichole,but couldn't bring her to the house she shared with Natalya. Not yet.it would be like desecrating a tomb. Erica winces when Nichole speaks. It opened the wound that just started to coagulate,all the hurt came pouring back out. But this was her right,Nichole deserved to know. Erica asked a hard question,it was only right Nichole had hers. Erica sighs deeply and bounces her foot on Nichole's again. " if caught...yes. If I never would have gotten caught and knowing what I know now? That you did want me as more than a sex partner or warm body to sleep next to..." Erica clenches her mouth and lets her eyes water. She doesn't speak,she just slowly nods. It was like killing Natalya herself to admit this.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#222 Posted : 14 January 2014 05:59:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Uh, exactly," Nichole says back, like it was totally obvious. "Girl-on-girl is all fine an good, but it's even better if the guy thinks they can get a threesome going as well. You're just too lesbian-y for late night reality TV, Eri." She winks and giggles. Nobody was too lesbian-y for late night television. Nichole immediately feels bad for asking when she sees how much her question hurt Erica. She's about to tell her that she doesn't have to answer her when she does. It made Nichole feel a little bit better, but not enough to totally discount her competition with the ghost of Natalya. They probably both knew that eventually Nichole's selfishness would come out, and play a huge factor in whether their relationship would survive or not. But until then, she accepted the fact that had Natalya still been alive and Nichole was more open with what she expected out of the relationship, she would be top dog. "Thank you," she mumbles, wondering how much baggage they both could carry without causing the other to topple.
Offline erich hess  
#223 Posted : 14 January 2014 06:11:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Too lesbiany?! What do you think I was after trying to get billy to come swim with us? A chicken fight? " Erica giggles . " I can't help that you were far better looking and fun to be around than most of the boys there. Well,the ones that didnt cheat on their wife with another guy. She had such lust for billy,at least until honor implied that he may have abused Andrea. " you are welcome." Erica says back,scooting closer to Nichole. " listen. I know we both have... Stuff. But if we are going to do this. Nothing should be hidden,or off limits. This is going to be hard enough when it gets out. We don't need internal stuff eating at us too." She gives a little shrug. She had kept much from Natalya. Not just the affair,but little things. She had guilt about Natalya,she didnt want guilt with Nichole.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#224 Posted : 14 January 2014 06:58:24(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole nods and laughs. "Honestly, yes. I thought you were so cute and adorable when Big Brother first started. You wouldn't even smoke one of my cigarettes. Of course, you proved to me later that you weren't as innocent as I thought you were, but at that time, yeah. I thought you were just after chicken fights while I was after cock." The irony wasn't lost on Nichole. She nods after Erica finishes. "Okay. No secrets. I don't think I have any more from you. Do you have any from me?"
Offline erich hess  
#225 Posted : 14 January 2014 07:26:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica puts her hand to her cheek and title her head. " cigarettes are sooo nasty,but I did enjoy smoking with you later. I felt like one of the bad girls at school. The ones who read Ginsberg and are too cool for everyone. Other than that,you'd be surprised the Teflon coat this face provides." Erica cracks up at Nichole's chicken fights and cocks comment. She always found the word cock funny. If a man ever used it with her in a sexual sitting,she'd giggle and totally Ruin the mood. "Hmm." Erica thinks some more. " I have nothing but I do want you to know,I will never blame or put this on you. I made the decision and I accept it. I may have blamed you before for things that really were just as much my fault." Erica smiles lightly as she scrolls through her phone. She had already changed the background to Takara. "Good god. Private planes are expensive."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#226 Posted : 14 January 2014 08:12:51(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole laughs and shakes her head. "You sound like my mom when you talk about how bad and nasty cigarettes are. Next you'll be telling me that it's a filthy habit and that I should try chewing on sunflower seeds instead." She smirks, and remembers all the things that her mother suggested for her to do to stop smoking, like they were such easy fixes. Nichole nods. She had probably done the same to Erica, blaming her for stuff that was both her fault, but she had let it all go recently. She didn't want to be angry with her anymore. "Yeah, but you're dating a girl with two multiple-platinum records now." She gives a little wink and pulls out her own phone. "Let me take care of it."
Offline erich hess  
#227 Posted : 14 January 2014 09:17:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica giggles and wags her finger. "if you think you are smoking around this little angel,you are crazy. and yes,it is a dirty habit. " erica covers takaras ears softly before whispering. "fuck sunflower seeds. you should smoke weed instead. its good for you." erica smirks as she uncovers takaras ears. she wanted her to remain pure and innocent for as long as she could. she really did not want any of herself to manifest in takara. it surprised at the reality of the situation when nichole said the word "date". while certainly true. it did see, terrible to put it that way. she smiles and laughs a little ." you and your accomplishments. i was doing this when you were still in short pants,dont you forget,missy." she says with a bit of sass.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#228 Posted : 15 January 2014 03:53:37(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole rolls her eyes at Erica, but understood. She would make sure she had several walls between her and her children before she would light a single cigarette. "Ugh, I'm done smoking pot. I smoked so much while I was pregnant. The smell of it makes me think of morning sickness now." She sticks out her tongue. She was off weed for a while. Nichole smirks again as she reserves a private airplane on her phone without ever having to call anybody. "God, it's amazing what you can do with phones now..." She comments as she makes the final arrangements. "Let me treat you to this, okay? Then you can be my sugar mama." She winks and then scrolls through her phone, looking at Twitter. Even without seeing the DMs, she could tell that Honor had a problem with her being with Erica right now. "Oh, that's nice... Your little friend has an opinion about me. Hope she's write blog about it. That'd really make my week."
Offline erich hess  
#229 Posted : 15 January 2014 04:41:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica smiles as Nichole rolls her eyes. She had such expressive eyes. She can't help but laugh at Nichole's lack of weed enthusiasm . " really?! You wouldn't smoke with me on big brother,I wasnt around you when you pregnant all that much....your ass is going to be thinking of morning sickness a lot,if we're going to be living together." Erica rubs her hands together. She hadnt had any contacts in Japan,so she missed smoking weed a lot. "Ok...." Erica says uneasily as Nichole books the plane. " I'll break a twenty and buy you some Funyuns." She giggles before adding," and if you are good. And I do mean reeeaaaallly good,I'll buy you a root beer too." Having Nichole around did so much for Erica's spirits. It did help to take her mind off things,even for brief moments. Erica bites her lip slightly as Nichole mentions honor. She wasnt doing this again,not anymore. " she is just looking out for me. She is super nice. I think you'd like Her if you got to know her. ...maybe. " Erica debates telling Nichole what honor thinks of her. To do so would surely raise the ire of Nichole.. And probably make honor mad that Erica said anything. " she thinks you may be taking advantage of me. Even though we had started this....before." Erica looks at the floor,having to mention Natalya death hurt.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#230 Posted : 15 January 2014 04:48:50(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Yeah, I figured as much..." Nichole says back when Erica informs her that she's going to be thinking a lot about morning sickness when they're living together. In Prague, she figured it would be different. Besides, the weed is actually good in the Czech Republic. Nothing like the stuff in America. "Uh, why don't you buy me a real beer instead, and we'll call it even," she says back with a laugh and a shake of her head. "Oh. 'Taking advantage of a vulnerable widow.' I'll just add that to the list of things that I've been accused of doing. Watch out. I may try to get you to write me into your will so I can get all of your drug paraphernalia and Hello Kitty memorabilia." She laughs a little and rolls her eyes, so done already with Honor. "I'm not going to say anything back to her. She knows that we both know that she doesn't have any room to talk about relationships anyway."
Offline erich hess  
#231 Posted : 15 January 2014 05:13:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" Weeds better fhan what i have been using..i cant waitcto sleep." Erica shrugs a little as she stands. There was packing to be done...very little packing. She only brought 4 changes of clothes...she'll just steal some of mariko's. she rummages through some drawers before turning bright red and slamming it shut. " I'll just buy new clothes when we get there!" She says quickly. " you have to be really good first,coleykins.then beer. " she giggles wagging her finger again. She nearly scolded Nichole as she was so used to her being pregnant. "I'll have you know,my hello kitty collection is worth thousands!." Erica briefly frowns. Mentioning hello kitty reminded her of the ring the police gave her,still covered in blood. Natalya's wedding ring. " you can't have the ring. " she snaps,completely changing her tone. " in her defense,Kai is rather charming. I wouldn't touch him,but you know im selective about penises."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#232 Posted : 15 January 2014 05:21:12(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole grimaces a little. She couldn't stand the thought of Erica using so much just to stay awake. It made her hurt for her. It wasn't any better when Erica snaps at her, claiming that Nichole couldn't have a ring. Nichole had been kidding to begin with, but had also completely forgotten that Natalya's wedding ring was a Hello Kitty ring. She shakes her head. "I don't want that ring, Erica. I don't want anything from you. Or... you know, not anything like that..." She shakes her head and turns away from Erica was a moment, looking around the house again. She felt like she was backed up into a corner, and was terrified by the fact that she would have to be walking on eggshells probably for the rest of their relationship. "Yeah, he charmed his way into both Faith and Honor's pants, so I'm not surprised." She turns back to Erica and shrugs. "You'll have to understand that I'm on Faith's side in this all the way."
Offline erich hess  
#233 Posted : 15 January 2014 05:48:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

As soon as it was out,Erica realized what she had said. Guilt,grief,and coming down from the cocaine was t helping her cope at all. " Nichole...I am sorry. I have no idea why I did that. " she says this to the back of Nichole. She walks over to Nichole and touches her shoulder. " please forgive me. Just sometimes i realize she is gone." She says,looking to the floor. "Faith,honor,and numerous others.i think you and I are the only ones not on his list...at least I know I am not!" She laughs a little,trying to lighten things. She wasnt sure how close nichole was to faith,so this had potential to get ugly and fast. Erica shakes her head. " I am not on anyone's side. Kai is my friend,honor is my friend. I barely know faith. Unless I am ...f-u-c-k-i-n-g one of them,I am not getting involved personally." Erica smiles,thinking she is quite the mom for spelling out swears.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#234 Posted : 15 January 2014 05:58:56(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole shakes her head and gives Erica little smile as if to tell her not to worry about it. She would have to get used to outbursts like that, she figured. Nichole was sure that she would have a few herself if anything about Sam was ever brought up. "Fucking, Erica. You can say curse words for now. She's what? A week old? She can't even see more than a few feet in front of her, much less recognize words. You're alright for at least a couple months." She giggles and shakes her head. "Faith is like that sister that I never got to have for me. I guess I'm just going to get defensive about her no matter what. Plus, Honor obviously doesn't like me that much, so like hell I'm going to take her side."
Offline erich hess  
#235 Posted : 15 January 2014 06:18:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica smiles and mouths "thank you" to Nichole. Nichole was fairly thick skinned and probably expected little moments like that. Erica's eyes widen and she nearly rushes over to cover Takaras ears. " she's Japanese,Nichole. She'll be speaking by next week. We're a very advanced people...aside from our tentacle rape fixation." Erica grins and wiggles her finger at Nichole. Having Nichole around would also serve to help Erica not become overly protective of Takara. She could see it starting already. "Oh...I didn't know." Erica wrings her hands. Feeling worse than ever about what was going on. " so...what happens now? It's going to come out sometime. It can't stay secret forever... If faith knows about..us,she will eventually find out I knew about Kai and honor...and that you knew too." Erica bites the inside of her cheek. High school drama like this certainly took her mind off her own troubles
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#236 Posted : 15 January 2014 06:54:28(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole laughs. "Actually, she's Russian and Canadian. So she'll probably be drinking and fighting moose by next week. The speaking the will come at its normal time." She winks. She sighs when thinking about Faith. "She going to be so hurt when she finds out. How do you go from sleeping with one of the Kobayashi sisters to a totally committed relationship with a man-- wait, that's what I did, too. I don't know. She was such a free spirit, and now every time we talk, she tells me about all these insecurities she has with Kai and their relationship. Eventually I'm going to have to just tell her. I can't keep it a secret for much longer."
Offline erich hess  
#237 Posted : 15 January 2014 07:32:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica smiles proudly. Takara was home to good genes,Erica wouldn't mind fighting a moose...if should reach one. The best she could manage would be to box it's testicles like a prize fighter with a punching bag. " there is that...by her birth certificate says she is Japanese. So we'll wait and see which she does first." Erica makes a mental note to take her to the zoo. It wouldn't be fair if she didnt at least get the chance to fight a moose. Erica knows Nichole will have to tell faith...which is probably going to make honor upset with Erica. " we kobayashi send girls into the arms of men,it seems. I don't know about mariko,but I THOUGHT I was pretty good at the lesbian thing." Erica cracks up. Suddenly thinking it was kinda weird the few degrees separating she and mariko's sex lives.. Erica puts her arms atop Nichole's shoulders and looks at her. "I know you have to. It sounds like its eating her alive. I think she already knows,she just wants confirmation." Erica sighs softly. She loved honor,but she "loved" Nichole.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#238 Posted : 15 January 2014 08:07:24(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"It'll be the true test of nature vs. nurture," Nichole says with a nod of her head, happy to be part of this quite racist psychological experiment. Of course, being Nichole, she had other motives to wanting to tell Faith about Honor. For one, she would look like the true friend to Faith - while everybody else knew that Kai was cheating on her, Nichole was the only one friend enough to tell her. But more importantly, maybe Honor would be angry at Erica for being the one that told Nichole about it, and stop talking to her. Nichole would literally be taking care of several problems by telling Faith this. She nods, her mind made up that she would tell her the next time she saw her. "I don't know. According to Faith, Mariko is pretty good in bed. And shower. And floor. And couch." She laughs and shrugs, her mind focused on other things now besides Faith's ever more dramatic sex life.
Offline erich hess  
#239 Posted : 15 January 2014 10:09:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc: nichole is still evil!? damn erica and her trusting nature.

erica giggles,gathering takara's formula and an armful of clean bottles. mariko could do the dishes when she comes back....in several months. "i may not be the best example for her. other than my weapons grade cutness,rampant sexual deviantism ,and hello kitty obsession...i dont have the good japanese stereotype qualities." she makes a face and covers her ears with plush hello kitty toys,one dressed as chun li,the other dressed as a mad scientist. "gah! stop! she is my sister! i dont need to know that. especially after finding her vibrator earlier!" erica shakes her head,trying to get the mental picture out. "um...would you mind if i gave honor a heads up. so she isnt broadsided by this?" erica asks nichole. honor deserved not being surprised by an angry texan on her doorstep.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#240 Posted : 15 January 2014 11:12:31(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: Nichole isn't and has never been evil. :( she's just misunderstood.

"Well, then I'll probably win this best then. We're betting, by the way. On if she turns out to be more Canadian/Russian or Japanese. I'm on the Canadi-ussian side, by the way. You have to stick to your people." Nichole giggles and stands up, helping Erica grab everything else that she would need for Takara. She smirks, shaking her head. "Please don't tell Honor. I know this sounds... awful, but Honor doesn't really deserve to be given a heads up. Honor is cheating on her boyfriend with a guy who already has a girlfriend. I would be saying the same thing were it... you know, about me you and Natalya. I wouldn't have deserved a heads-up. Neither does she."