logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<89101112>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#181 Posted : 08 January 2014 01:31:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kai smiles a little when she kisses his cheek. He didn't really know what was going on now. Faith seemed mad and now she was happy again? He puts his arm around her and pulls her down gently so she's sitting on him. He hugs her and gently plants a kiss on her shoulder. "Yeah, I know. I shouldn't do it. I just do it for a laugh and stuff. It's not serious." He nods at her. "Yeah, of course you are my only girl, love." He pulls her a little closer, kissing her gently on the lips.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#182 Posted : 08 January 2014 01:51:36(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Faith sighs. She knew that she was being confusing, but she felt like she had to be. She was trying to walk the fine line of feeling like her insecurities were being heard, and not wanting to make Kai upset. Her attempt to keep the balance was coming off like she was severely bipolar. "Good. Because I'd have to kill anybody else who thought they were your girl," she says back jokingly, giving him a little wink. She lays her head on his shoulder again, deciding to wait until another day to deal with any more of her nagging thoughts about their relationship.
Offline genocidal king  
#183 Posted : 08 January 2014 02:28:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai laughs a little at her joke. Of course, it always made him nervous when she would mention other girls. He was always afraid she would find out. "You'd kill them? Feistry, Browdy. I'll have to stop hiding them in my wardrobe then, eh?" he jokes, winking at her. Kai sighs a little. He knew deep down this wasn't the only thing. Dating him couldn't have been easy and he was sure Faith had other worries, but he didn't want to put their relationship under any more strain than he thought it already was. "Everything alright, Browdy?" he asks quietly.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#184 Posted : 08 January 2014 04:33:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith laughs, continues on with the joke. "Oh, I was wonder what the smell coming from your wardrobe was. I assumed it was all of those used panties you have, but the idea of you hiding a group of whores in there makes much more sense." She winks again and then shakes her head, grinning. "Yeah, everything is great now," she tells him with a shrug. Everything did seem better, at least. Maybe not great, but better. She assumed that after they moved in together, all of her other worries would disappear. When they were living together, keeping secrets from her would become much harder. She hoped that that was true, anyway.
Offline genocidal king  
#185 Posted : 08 January 2014 08:48:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smirks. "Yeah.....the wardrobe can start to smell a bit of pussy after a while, love," he jokes. "Sometimes I just tell people that I just got a delivery of smoked salmon to explain away the whiff," he says with a mock gag. "Sorry, that was awful." He smiles when she says everything is ok, even though deep down Kai knew it wasn't - clearly Faith still had some things she was worried about and some questions she wanted to put to him. He didn't want to push her though, and he didn't really want to think about the negatives of their relationship anymore. "I'm glad, love. I just want you to be happy you know?"

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#186 Posted : 08 January 2014 14:20:05(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Yeah, I think we may both have taken that joke too far," Faith says back with a laugh, nodding, happy that she wouldn't have to continue on, as she wasn't sure she could say anything else without insulting her gender as a whole. She nods when he tells her that he wants her to be happy. "I just want you to be happy as well... You are happy, aren't you? With me?" She looks up at him, hoping that the answer was complimentary. Deep down, that was her biggest fear. That if he was cheating on her, the other girl made him happier than she did.
Offline genocidal king  
#187 Posted : 08 January 2014 21:23:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smirks. "Sorry, love," he chuckles. One thing with Kai is that once a joke got going, he wasn't likely to be the one to stop it until it went too far or saw him outdo the other person. He takes a drink from his beer and lays back, wiping some stray cigarette ash from the front of his shirt. "I am happy, love. You know I am," he says with a smile. "You've been one of the best things that's ever happened to me," he grins. "Here, we never did get those tattoos you talked about in Oz, by the way. What happened to that plan?"
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#188 Posted : 09 January 2014 00:36:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith grins and kisses his cheek again. He was so handsome and cute to her. She was sure that no matter what, she would at least always find him attractive. That would never change. Watching him wipe the ashes away from his shirt makes her want another cigarette, immediately reaching in her purse for one. She laughs at little as she lights it, thinking about the tattoos. "I'm not sure. I have selfish reasons for wanting you to get a tattoo with me anyway," she admits, although it was almost the same reason she had for wanting them to move in together.
Offline genocidal king  
#189 Posted : 09 January 2014 06:22:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai laughs when Faith admits the real reason behind the tattoos she had wanted to get. He found it sweet that she was able to tell him the truth. "Is that so you can brand me as "Browdy's forever,"?" he asks with a little wink. "To be honest, love, whatever your reason, it's probably far less ridiculous than the reasons I have for most of the tattoos I have. Most were because "IM HIGH!" I was a douche....more of a douche...when I was like 19." He smirks and lays back on the couch, bringing his feet up.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#190 Posted : 09 January 2014 10:48:54(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"It's exactly so I can do that, actually," Faith says back with a laugh and a nod, but completely serious. "I'd still be down with getting tattoos with you, though. It goes both ways. I'd be Rollins' forever." She winks back at him. She looks over his tattoos with a smile, tracing the lines of one of the ones on his upper arm. "I like your tattoos, even if you got them because you were a douche." She looks at her Alice in Wonderland tattoo of Alice painting the roses red and grins. "That was the first one I got. I was seventeen, and for some reason I thought that my parents wouldn't notice if I got a huge, colorful, expensive tattoo on my upper arm. But I always loved the scene where Alice was painting the roses. The obvious symbolism of Alice losing her innocence. The snow white roses becoming sensual red ones." She sighs and then looks back up at Kai. "Sorry. I got a little lost in my own little world there, didn't I?" She laughs a little.
Offline erich hess  
#191 Posted : 13 January 2014 12:35:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17952 time(s) in 10433 post(s)
erica is sitting cross legged on the floor,her head in her hands. takara is on the futon in front of erica,she is sleeping contentedly. the pair have been staying at mariko's house while she is on tour,so the house is in fair order. occasionally erica will look to takara and sob harder,
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#192 Posted : 13 January 2014 12:49:18(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole loudly knocks on Mariko's front door, knowing that Erica was inside, probably with her new daughter. Nichole was upset that Natalya was dead, but more over the way that she died than the fact that she was dead to begin with. Nobody deserved to be murdered, and especially not the way that Natalya was. That was awful. But mostly she was upset over the fact that she had to learn about it through somebody else rather than from Erica herself. Maybe it was selfish to be upset over that, but it was a little heartbreaking to find out that your secret girlfriend's wife was murdered through your personal assistant and not from your secret girlfriend herself. But after hours of tracking her down, Nichole finally found out that Erica was holed up in Mariko's house. "You can't ignore my phone calls anymore, Erica..." She whispers to herself as she continues to pound on the door.
Offline erich hess  
#193 Posted : 13 January 2014 13:01:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica jumps when she hears the knock at the door. she panics and starts stuffing empty liquor bottles anywhere she can find. most end up behind a potted plant. erica straightens out her clothes and tries to make her hair look presentable. she had been drinking and looked it. her already tiny self had dropped 10 pounds easily,most people probably wouldnt even recognize her. she slowly opens the door,peeking out from behind it. "nichole?!" she says surprised. this was the last person she expected. not that she wasnt happy to see her,she was ecstatic. at the same time,ashamed at everything that happened. " wow...,nichole...come in,please. " she says rather awkwardly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#194 Posted : 13 January 2014 13:07:21(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole jumps for a moment when Erica opens the door, really not recognizing her for a moment. She was a little on edge about being in Japan anyway. The only things she really knew about Japan was that supposedly there's tentacle rape on every corner, and that... well, that Natalya was murdered here - pregnant and in her own house. "Erica? Damn it, you look awful..." She says quietly, not able to hold in her shock at her girlfriend's appearance. She immediately wraps her arms around Erica, holding her tightly. "Are you okay?"
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/01/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#195 Posted : 13 January 2014 13:17:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica smiles weakly at nichole. she knew nichole wouldnt sugar coat how she looked. that is one thing she loved about nichole,nothing was sugar coated. "i thought the heroin chic look was coming back,i wanted to be on the cusp of fashion." she replies with little smile. she had purposely cut herself off from any human contact,so it felt good to be face to face with someone. at first erica just sort of allows herself to be hugged before finally hugging nichole tightly and letting it all out. "no.i am not. nichole,i feel like i want to die. i want to give takara up,but at the same time i just adore her. i miss natalya.i miss her so so much.i didnt mean for this to happen. i didnt,i swear i didnt want her to die." erica says,breathing heavily. takara had heard all of this a thousand times,but she wasnt much for conversation.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#196 Posted : 13 January 2014 13:28:17(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"No, it totally is coming back. You just can't pull it off," Nichole says back, trying to lighten the mood a bit as well before they quickly dove into the heavy stuff. She holds Erica closer, feeling like if she held her too tightly, she'd break her. It hurt her to hear Erica talk about how much she missed Natalya, but she knew what she was getting into when she came here. She didn't think Erica would be particularly happy that her wife was dead anyway. "I know you didn't want her to die, Erica. Nobody thinks that you did. I promise you, nobody blames you for anything that happened."
Offline erich hess  
#197 Posted : 13 January 2014 13:39:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"fucking racist modelling agencies. thats why i cant pull it off. blonde white girls with heroin problems,thats what they want." she laughs a little more. it felt great to have even the most brief break from the hell hole her life had become. she hold on to nichole tightly. in her mind,nichole would float away if she let go. "i blame me. if i had been here,i could have saved her,nichole. i could have. just like my parents,i could've saved them if i was here." erica squeezes nichole tightly before softly whispering. " thank you for coming,nichole.i am sorry i didnt tell you...i guess i wanted to keep my life out of it."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#198 Posted : 13 January 2014 13:50:51(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Erica, you know that's not true," Nichole says, pulling away from her, but keeping her hands on her upper arms. "If you had been there, he would have killed you, too. You know that. He was deranged and crazy, and then Takara wouldn't have anybody. Now she has you, and you have to hang on to that fact." She sighs. "Erica, this is survivor's guilt. You couldn't have stopped either of these happening. Your parents' death was an act of god, and Natalya's was an act of... insanity. You couldn't have controlled it at all. Do you understand me? You couldn't have controlled it."
Offline erich hess  
#199 Posted : 13 January 2014 14:02:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica lets her head slowly fall.nichole was right,the words felt right. in her heart though,erica couldnt buy it. she had blamed herself for years over her parents,and now natalya? "survivors guilt....that sounds so perfect for what i am going through. if not for takara....i dont know what i would do.it just feels like if i am not around,people i love are...taken" she slows her speech and her eyes widen at nichole.she quickly grasps nicholes hand tightly. erica lights up with the talk of takara. "oh,takara! you must meet her!" erica says proudly. for the past few days erica has been bouncing from horribly depressed to overly excited.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#200 Posted : 13 January 2014 14:10:16(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole nods again. It was also hard to hear Erica say that Takara was the only reason why she was still around. The more she thought about it, the more she started to feel like Erica didn't want to continue their relationship anymore. She knew that she was being selfish, but it wasn't like she stopped being a human being when tragedy struck something she cared about. She still had feelings about what was happening. "I'd love to meet her..." Nichole said as she takes Erica's hand and lets her lead her towards her.