logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<3637383940>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Taylr2  
#741 Posted : 20 September 2014 22:44:13(UTC)
Taylr2

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
"No that's different, I'm gonna spoil you today and the awards is a completely different thing. I just don't want to be in New York having to listen to Suzie talk all night." He places his hand on her cheek and kisses her head. "Look, I'm not bribing you babe. I won't make you go with me but I'd very much like it if you were there with me... Besides, it's a chance for an extra day with you before I go back to the UK which is the main reason I'd want you there." he hated Suzie but he was eager to get this performance done as a chance to put his band back in the spotlight, he didn't blame Veronica for hating Suzie.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#742 Posted : 20 September 2014 22:55:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"I wish you didn't have to go." Veronica looks up at him and pouts a little. She usually did this when she wanted her way but she knew in this case she couldn't and it made her sad. "I know you'll be perfect on tour." She smiles a little and then cuddles back up to him. "I'll just have to call one of my other boyfriends to keep me company when you're gone." She winked at him and smiled.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr2  
#743 Posted : 20 September 2014 23:13:28(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"I know, I know... I wish I didn't have to leave you but I guess I have no choice right now." he sighed a little, but smiled as she said he'd be perfect on tour. "Thank you, babe. I hope so, this is huge for the band." he smiled at her and held her tight as she cuddled back up to him. "Oh really now? Don't have to make me jealous about it, Veronica." he smirked and kissed her.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#744 Posted : 21 September 2014 01:39:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You'll just have to make up for it when you come back." She smiles and then sighs. "I love waking up beside you and having someone else here besides me. It's amazing." Veronica felt anything but lonely when Rory was around. She felt happy and safe. "And maybe I'll get to see one of your shows on tour."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr2  
#745 Posted : 21 September 2014 02:08:12(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"I suppose that works for me, pretty sure I could do that for you." He smiled and softly kissed her on the lips. "I love being here beside you, especially as not that long ago I thought I was never going to get this again." He felt different around Veronica, he felt depended on and loved and it was a good feeling for him. "Well, I was thinking about that actually... You should definitely come down whenever you get the chance, it's been a while since I've took you to the UK." he smiles.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#746 Posted : 21 September 2014 06:43:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I know, you always say that but now here we are. Happier than ever against all odds. Only you could completely tear me apart and then completely rebuild me." Veronica laughs a little and kisses his cheek. "I will, I promise. I just have to get everything here straightened out first."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#747 Posted : 21 September 2014 07:14:10(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"I know, it just makes me grateful for all of this... I was a dick for hurting you but I promise it'll all be worth taking me back." He smiled. "Well take all the time you need, I'll always have a place for you to stay." he wanted to have Veronica over the whole tour but he knew that wouldn't be possible, so the possibility of her seeing at least one show would be enough for him. "Wanna get ready to go out for the day then? There's only so long I can be in bed with a naked Veronica and not think about sex." he smirked at her.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#748 Posted : 21 September 2014 07:39:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I'm grateful for you every day. I know it sounds cheesy but I've...changed, in a good way, around you." She smiles at him. "Really? You really wanna get out of bed when we're so comfy and naked? I mean, morning sex is like a rule, right?" Veronica laughs and then sits up. "Alright, what are we doing today anyway?" She leans over and grabs her shirt, putting it on and then brushing her hair out of her face.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#749 Posted : 21 September 2014 08:05:50(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"I know how you feel, I think we both changed but it's definitely a good thing... Originally we were both fooling around and having sex all the time... Now we're in love and having sex all the time." he smirked and winked at her, chuckling. "Don't say that! I want morning sex now..." he pretended to look disappointed, yet with a little grin on his face. "Well, I was thinking maybe we could go to have dinner maybe? Depends what you're in the mood for really." he smiles.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#750 Posted : 21 September 2014 08:29:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica laughs. "True. We do have a lot of sex." She sticks her tongue out at him. "Dinner? It's like morning." She smirks. 'But dinner sounds fine I guess. We do have to eat sometime."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#751 Posted : 21 September 2014 16:12:41(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory laughs with her. "It's definitely a good thing though, you're amazing!" He smiled. "Well, in that case how about we... Stall for a little while, I'm sure we could find something to do in the meantime." He smirked and grabbed her butt.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#752 Posted : 21 September 2014 22:06:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica laughed at him and then shrugged. "I don't know, I already started getting half dressed so." She winks at him. "Are you sure you want to?" She moves back beside him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#753 Posted : 22 September 2014 03:35:01(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Well, I'm sure I could put in the effort of taking all that back off of you." he smirked a little and winked. "I'm down for whatever babe, I couldn't ever say no to some morning fun." Rory winked and kissed her softly on the lips.
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#754 Posted : 23 September 2014 01:18:39(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
"Good rehearsal, guys," Reese says to his dancers as he shoulders his duffle bag out of the studio with a towel around his neck and his hair wet, a cup of coffee in his hand as well. It's been a hectic day of rehearsals and he can't wait for (another) hot shower at home and a lazy night with Netflix and pizza.

He pulls his phone out and begins typing before he bumps into someone.

Ooc: open to anyone, really. Just here to kill some free time.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline erich hess  
#755 Posted : 30 September 2014 02:45:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17955 time(s) in 10436 post(s)
Jayne was sitting in the little outdoor cafe. She sipped her smoothie and watched people rushing here and there. She had been in new York for several days taking care of business. Not her own,but her fathers. His classic " circus midget massacre." Was being re-released in certain theatres,so she had paperwork to do. After that? Vacation mode. A smoothie and people watching. Her afternoon was set.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#756 Posted : 30 September 2014 03:39:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
It had been a few weeks since Daisy had come to New York to work on some new music, and as of yet she hadn't even managed to see any of the sights far less meet any interesting people, so busy had she been. She had decided to get out today though now that she had a day off, and she was looking for somewhere to sit and people watch. It was a favourite pastime of hers. Ordering a smoothie, she sits outside the little cafe near Jayne and smiles to herself.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#757 Posted : 30 September 2014 03:55:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Jayne sips her drink,mainly for an excuse for lift her head and look around her. Yup,there was the guy checking out a girl's ass. Further away was the lady far too into dogs. Jayne smiled to herself,she was sure if someone else was people watching her,they would say " the nineties called,and they want their plaid pants back." It was a fair trade.Jayne notices Daisy from big brother sitting not too far away. She pretty much had a sister on that show through mariko,so it would been rude not to say hi. Jayne gets up and invites herself over to daisy's table. " it was bullshit you didn't win big brother." She states,punctuating with a loud slurp.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#758 Posted : 30 September 2014 04:01:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Daisy was just checking out a girl crossing the street, her boobs were bouncy and it reminded her a bit of Nova, when she was startled by a voice right next to her. No introduction, no warning, just a statement kinda thrown at Daisy. She looks quite taken aback for a second as she looks over at Jayne. "You alright pal?" she asks. "Ummm...aye it was a shame like but I was too quiet in the end, and that."
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/09/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#759 Posted : 30 September 2014 04:14:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Jayne looks over herself and slowly nods." Just fine,you?" She asks back. Maybe it was weird to do. But seeing people on reality tv kinda makes you feel like you know them. " oh! I...have known mariko and her sister since we were teenagers . I am not some random crazy,I swear." Jayne laughs ,letting her head fall back slightly
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#760 Posted : 30 September 2014 04:17:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Daisy raises her eyebrow at how chirpy Jayne was. Back in Glasgownof someone was this happy, they were normally completely wasted or after something, so she had to be wary, it was in her nature. She nods at Jayne and then smiles. "Aye I'm good thanks. Just tryin to see what's here likes. You from here?" When Jayne says she knows Erica and Mariko, Daisy is suddenly a little more than intrigued. Did she know them...or "know" them? "Oh you do? Man I love them, like. Great lassies. How do you know them?"
UserPostedImage