logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<3940414243>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#801 Posted : 10 October 2014 11:40:32(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
When Jerry feels Billy's hand moving down his arm Jerry grins putting his hand on Billy's thigh for a second before taking a pull of the joint. He didn't say anything about Jerry's arm moving since it didn't really suggest anything sexual "Hell yeah I'm a boss, you didn't know" Jerry laughs blowing smoke in Billy's face and coughing a bit. "What the fuck, this is some good shit" Jerry grins "I mean, that's why you chill with me. I always am a good time no?" Jerry passes the joint over to Billy

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#802 Posted : 10 October 2014 11:51:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19202 time(s) in 7631 post(s)
Billy smirks when Jerry places his hand on his thigh for a second. He has absolutely no idea what it means but as long as Jerry feels comfortable with touching him back and isn't complaining about the movement of Billy's hand then it's all good. "Well maybe you can boss me around one time. Not many people get the privilege of telling me what to do." Billy laughs and takes to joint from Jerry, taking a long drag from it. He finally exhales, blowing most of the smoke over Jerry. "Yeah I always get the best shit. Weed, coke, molly, you name it and I'll get you the best quality out there." He stops stroking Jerry's arm but keeps his hand on it. Billy then rests his head on Jerry's shoulder and whispers into his ear. "Yeah, you're a good time. You're fucking fit as well." He chuckles, still pressed against Jerry's ear.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#803 Posted : 10 October 2014 12:07:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry grins moving away a bit "Got waaaay gay just now!" He laughs but doesn't move Billy away "Yeah I'd boss you around if I was gay haha" ..he pauses "Trust me, its a pleasure for anyone to boss me around. I usually like taking control of things. When Billy rests his head on Jerry's shoulder, Jerry puts his arm around Billy "Hell yeah I'm fit. I'm jacked, my body is on point I know" Jerry grins "We look so gay right now" Jerry laughs
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#804 Posted : 10 October 2014 12:17:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy takes one last drag from the joint before he hands the rest over for Jerry to finish off. "I love to take control of things too. I probably do that way too often. Probably why 95% of people that know me wishes I was dead. Sometimes being dominated instead gives me such a rush though. Pretty sure you'd do a good job of telling me what to do." He laughs and moves away ever so slightly when Jerry talks about his body, checking him out. "Well why don't you lose the clothing on show off this 'on point' body?" Billy chuckles and moves back to Jerry's ear, still laughing away and obviously now feeling the buzz. "Yeah we look so gay but we also look fit as fuck." He smirks and places a hand on Jerry's thigh, waiting to see his reaction. Billy obviously likes Jerry and has made that clear to him but now he seems to have more confidence and wants to see exactly how far Jerry is willing to go in this situation.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#805 Posted : 11 October 2014 03:17:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry feels Billy's hand on his thigh and feels a bit uncomfortable but can't help but feel a bit turned on for some reason but he doesn't respond to it. Jerry grins when Billy talks about him taking off his shirt and hunches his shoulder. "Fuck it" Jerry takes his shirt off and after takes the joint and finishes it. Jerry starts flexing "I am fit as fuck" He puts his hand on Billy's hand where his thigh is and using is other hand to rub Billy's neck but moves a way a but after "I don't know man. This is just really gay bro"..."I'm not gay". Jerry believes he's not gay but is always open to having a good time and didn't know if he could to too far with Billy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#806 Posted : 11 October 2014 04:15:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy keeps his hand on top of Jerry's thigh, squeezing it ever so slightly. He obviously has a strong interest in Jerry and being high, he is finding it very hard to keep everything under control. Billy smirks and gently bites on his lip when Jerry takes off his shirt. The fact that Jerry's body is stunning on top of his willingness to show it off just turns Billy on even more. "I could watch you flex all day." He shivers a little when he feels Jerry's hand on top of his, surprised by the contact. He looks into Jerry's eyes when he places his hand on his neck. "Mate, it's 2014. Everything is not so black and white. Just because you were touching me doesn't mean you're gay. Aren't you allowed to just....experiment without being labeled?" Billy smiles warmly at him as he tries to make him feel at ease before finally just going for it and making a move. He pulls Jerry a little closer and leans in to kiss him.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#807 Posted : 12 October 2014 12:16:32(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry just can't seem to fight in anymore. After the weeks of holding it back he finally lets ago and passionately kisses Billy on the lips. He presses his lips softly onto his before pulling him by his neck lightly to bring him closer. It was in the heat of the moment and Jerry couldn't control himself anymore. Jerry starts feeling up Billy's thigh kissing him. He just couldn't stop himself from the temptation. Their chemistry and vibes were so high and the attraction was obvious and Jerry couldn't stop himself anymore
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#808 Posted : 12 October 2014 12:25:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy is pleasantly surprised when Jerry gives into the kiss and just goes for it. He has thought about this moment for a long time now and for them to finally be kissing passionately like this after all of these weeks is such a huge relief. Billy moves his hand up and down Jerry's bare back as he slowly slips in some tongue while they kiss. Billy realises that Jerry is in fact a great kisser with such soft lips so he can't seem to bring himself to even pull away for some air. While they kiss, Billy takes hold of Jerry's hand and brings them up to the buttons on his shirt. He obviously wants Jerry to take off his shirt for him but doesn't wish to speak as it means breaking the intense kiss.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#809 Posted : 16 October 2014 08:39:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Okay Liv, second date. Nothing to worry about. Obviously he likes me or there wouldn't be a second date." Olivia gives herself a small pep talk before walking out of her bedroom and heading downstairs of her small apartment. She was more casual for this date as she was wearing a long black skirt and a cropped shirt, her long flowing brown hair parted to the side on the left and lose on the right. She was nervous for some reason but she was certain that things between her and Alec were pretty good now.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#810 Posted : 16 October 2014 08:49:53(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Alec pulls up to Olivia apartment and looks into his rearview mirror, catching his eyes in it. He sighs as he fixes his hair again, glancing up at the apartment occasionally. He had been almost afraid that he had waited too long to ask Olivia out again, but he knew that their first date had been rather successful, and he was hoping that if he could recreate that success tonight, Olivia wouldn't hold the pause between the two dates against him. If it was brought up, he would probably just tell her that he got really busy at work, but in all honesty, the reason for the hesitation to ask her out again was because her was nervous about dating, especially after Honor. But after some tough love, he realized that there was no way he could ever get over that situation if he didn't create some better situations for himself. And Olivia seemed like a super sweet girl. There was no reason why he should feel nervous about her. So after doing some final touches on his hair, he gets out of the car and goes up to Olivia's door, giving it three firm knocks. He was dressed a bit more casually than before, but still keeping in the Alec way of always seeming at least semi-formal, with his black button down shirt and black slacks.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#811 Posted : 16 October 2014 09:28:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Once Olivia hears the door, she smiles and rushes to grab her purse, checking one last time in the mirror. She decided to really make an impression and maybe he wouldn't take so long to contact her the next time. She opened the door and smiled at Alec. "Hello, you look nice." She almost blushes when she says this. She was just nervous but excited.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#812 Posted : 16 October 2014 09:31:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec gives Olivia his grin when she says that he looks nice. "You look great as well," he says back to her, offering his hand like a gentleman to lead her to the car. She really did look great - like a subtle beauty. "Are you ready for tonight? Did I already tell you where we're going?" he asks as he leads her to his car.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#813 Posted : 16 October 2014 09:53:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Thank you. I hope I'm not under dressed, I didn't know what to wear to be honest. But I thought black would be appropriate?" She laughed a little. "I am! Yes, to a jazz club, right? I haven't been to one in a while so I hope I can fit in." She closes the door behind her and walks to the side of him. It was a little warm for the night but not too warm that it bothered her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#814 Posted : 16 October 2014 10:59:36(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"No, you're perfectly dressed," Alec says back when Olivia says she wasn't sure what to wear and confirmed that she knew where they were going. "That's the beauty of jazz. You could have worn anything and fit in... Well, almost anything." He laughs a little as well and nods. "But you're right. Black is generally the most accepted color of the jazz world." He winks and walks her over to the car, opening the door for her. "You'll fit right in. I know the owner of the club we're going to. He promised me a table right next to the band."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#815 Posted : 16 October 2014 11:15:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Okay, great. I didn't want to cause any attention or anything. I want to blend in and enjoy the cool music and stuff. Do you go here a lot?" She asks as she gets into the car, thanking him. She was naturally a polite and well mannered woman so she often thanked people or was formal with strangers. "Oh, a table next to the band? I feel like I'm getting special treatment already." She giggled a little and then sat her purse on her lap.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#816 Posted : 16 October 2014 11:19:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"You look great, I promise," Alec tells her before closing the door and then walking around to the other side of the car and getting in. "Sometimes," he answers her when she asks if he goes to the club a lot. "When I can get a free night out. But the owner is an old friend. He used to own a bar that I went to a lot. Nice guy." He starts the car and smirks a little, grinning at Olivia when she giggles at the 'special treatment.' "What can I say? I'm a well-connected guy," he says jokingly as he pulls out of the parking lot and back onto the street. "So what kind of places do you normally go to? Probably not jazz clubs too often, huh?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#817 Posted : 16 October 2014 11:54:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"No, not any clubs really. At the risk of making myself sound very boring and bland, I tend to stay home a lot. I just like being at home, what can I say?" Olivia shrugs a little. "But when I do go out, it's usually for a bite to eat, maybe a day at the beach, a jog, yoga class, shops to the market. I also love hiking. It's very relaxing to me. The very few times I've been to a club, it's usually for work or maybe a birthday party but never really, "Hey, I'll go to the club tonight and search for a guy to buy me a drink," nothing of that type. What about you? I know you don't just attend jazz clubs nightly. Or maybe you do, that wouldn't be a bad thing."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#818 Posted : 16 October 2014 12:07:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec listens to Olivia, nodding as she speaks and smiling. It was funny to him how different Olivia and Honor seemed to be, but - of course - he was attracted to both of them. But in comparison, he was sure most people would say, given the information he was just given about Olivia, that Olivia would have been a better match for him than Honor was. It was enough to make him chuckle and wonder if everything really did happen for a reason. "I'm actually... a lot of the same," he says back with a nod. "I like being at my house. I like listening to my records. I like drinking wine and reading." He chuckles a bit. "You don't sound boring. You sound relaxed. But if I do go out, it's usually to someplace more low-key. An art opening, maybe a museum. Jazz club, of course." He looks over at Olivia and smiles. "Los Angeles is great for places like that. Within the same mile is a ballet theatre and a night club. So how long have you been here?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#819 Posted : 16 October 2014 12:47:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Olivia gasps a little. "Oh, I love museums and ballet. It's really hard to find a guy who loves the same things I do. I usually get guys who have never even been to a museum, they couldn't tell me where any theaters are, and the only wine they knew of were wine coolers." She laughed, loving that Alec and her had so much in common. She wished she had met him earlier in her life. It would've been much more fun for her in her dating life. "I've been here for a few years now, about 2 years. Are you from here?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#820 Posted : 16 October 2014 13:08:19(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec looks at her and grins when she gasps at everything they have in common. Honestly, he had a hard time finding women that liked the same things that he liked as well. He was about to ask her what she thought of Barbra Streisand, but decided that maybe the questioning on that little obsession of his should wait until later. "Only two years? Where are you from then?" He laughs a little bit when she asks him if he's from Los Angeles. "Uh, no. Absolutely not. Scotland, actually. Stirling. And then in college, I was in New York. And now I'm here."