logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<4041424344>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#821 Posted : 16 October 2014 19:18:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Australia, Sydney. I wanted to move to the states and this was the first place I thought of. My parents moved to New York and have been trying to convince me to move there." She smiles. "But I really like it here. A lot of reasons keep me tied to this city," she says as she winks at him. She felt Alec was definitely one of those reasons to stay now. "Did you leave home for a change in scenery?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#822 Posted : 16 October 2014 23:42:28(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Australia... lovely," Alec says back with a smile and a nod, thinking about the brief time he spent there during one of his summers when he was still in college. He sees her wink at him when she says that a lot of reason keep her tied to the city, and his grin grows. The second date flirt game was one of his favorites, especially when he was so sure that he liked the girl and that the girl liked him back. "Well, I hope you stick around for a while. There's plenty of jazz clubs around here to drag you to," he says back jokingly, giving her his own wink. "No, I left for college, actually. I wanted to study music, and Julliard was an obvious pick. When I was accepted, I jumped on the next flight over... The change of scenery was nice, too, though." He laughs a little. "Any brothers? Sisters?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#823 Posted : 17 October 2014 10:33:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Olivia laughed. "You can drag me to any jazz club you feel like, Alec. I would love it all the same." She smiles and then nods. "Yes, I have an older brother. His name is Jackson. What about you? Are there any other charming Alec clones I should look out for?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#824 Posted : 17 October 2014 11:04:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Alec laughs with Olivia, nodding. "Well, I'll keep that in mind. But just a warning: These jazz clubs are just a gateway drug. After this, I'll be dragging you to foreign films, and then avant-garde theatre... then there's no telling where we might stop." He winks. "Oh, out of the two of us, I don't think I'm being the charming one this evening," he says back jokingly when she asks if there's any 'charming Alec clones' around. "But no, you don't have to worry about any clones of me. Unless you're into women, of course. I have three sisters. All younger."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#825 Posted : 19 October 2014 11:39:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Really? The only male? Well, that tells me you know how to treat a lady then." Olivia smiled over at him. She then chuckled when he mentioned about dragging her to different places. "Would it ruin everything if I enjoyed those places? Trust me, it'd be nice to get out and enjoy the arts. I'm either on the run or trying to find a good book to read when I have the time."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#826 Posted : 22 October 2014 10:00:13(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Nina burst out into laughter as she waited on the couch at her home. She was currently watching Drunk History reruns with a grape popsicle in hand. Yes, it was October but that didn't mean she couldn't have a Popsicle when she felt like it. She was used to doing it back when she was growing up in Cuba and because of it, she was cold as hell, but she was going to enjoy this popsicle. She invited Andrea over to her home studio. They had planned a jam session earlier this week, which really just included lots of weed and procrastination. Nina took another bite of her popsicle and screeched, scrunching up her face. "I can't fucking stand brain freezes."

Edited by user 22 October 2014 10:02:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#827 Posted : 22 October 2014 10:19:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19191 time(s) in 7625 post(s)
Andrea makes her way over to Nina's house, teetering in her new heels. She is a very small, petite woman so she'll wear anything to make her stand a little taller and give off a more confident vibe even if the are death trap heels which seem to be designed more for the purpose of breaking runway models' necks than anything else. It may also be October with a little chill in the air but she just got a new wardrobe and she'll be damned if she can't show off a new cute outfit. Hanging with Nina is something she'll have to savour as she will not have much free time to spend with friends once this new record drops next month. The very few people who have heard it have all claimed that this album is going to be big. Andrea rings the doorbell. "Girl, open up. A bitch is freezing her cute little ass of out here!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline kandii  
#828 Posted : 22 October 2014 10:29:39(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Nina hears the doorbell and sprints across the house. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" She yells. When she finally reaches the door, she opens it up. She tries to multitask by catching her breath and eating the popsicle at the same time but pretty much chokes in the process. She clears her throat and welcomes Andrea inside. "Bienvenidos !" She looks at Andrea in her heels and then looks down at her own sweatsuit and jays. "Oh lord, was I supposed to dress up?"

Edited by user 22 October 2014 10:31:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#829 Posted : 09 March 2015 05:35:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

As her small tour had finally come to and end a few days ago, Nova finally had some time to spend to herself. As much as she had enjoyed touring and performing, she enjoyed her bed more. Rest and relaxation was the life for her with a little craziness on the side. After the small success she had reached, she was still on cloud nine, loving life at the moment. Of course, she loved some of the people in it as well, mainly Jared Nevo, or "Scar" as she liked to call him. The two had been exchanging texts and calls while she was on tour and they had kept contact since working together on her album. It was no secret the two of them found each other attractive and interesting but neither of them had really made the point of really acting on it, just harmless flirting. Finally, the two were getting the chance to hang out together while she was near him.

"Let's see.....I think we'll go here." She walked into a small bar and chose it as a place for the two of them to meet. She took out her phone and messaged him where to meet her, something rather spontaneous as she liked it. She sat down, wearing a black mini skirt and hot pink tube top which had a short leather jacket on top of it, and some black boots. She didn't order anything and decided to wait for him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#830 Posted : 09 March 2015 06:03:01(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Jared himself had a hectic schedule recently, his first single as a solo artist had blown up beyond expectations, so while he was out promoting it, he also had the pressure of coming up with new material of the same quality. Being an indecisive, fussy man when it comes to music, this was easier said than done. He had also been taking the time to produce for other artists, Nova being one of them, who Scar hit it off with from their first meeting in the studio. He had found her attractive since he first came across her, but he found it a relief to connect with an attractive girl who also seemed intelligent and interesting, two things he always considered a must when meeting someone.

After receiving Nova's text, he swiftly jumps in a taxi to take him to the bar, which luckily wasn't far from him. Once he arrives, he tips the driver and steps out, wearing a pair of black combat boots with jeans, a smart buttoned up shirt and a jacket over the top. He steps in, noticing Nova instantly from her bright top as he walks over, "Long time no see, you. Do I get a hug?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#831 Posted : 09 March 2015 06:10:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Once she heard Jared's voice, she smiled and bit down on her bottom lip. "Scaaar, hello! Of course you do." She jumps up and gives him a hug, instantly feeling herself feel as if she had just taken over the world. Nova wasn't very shy when it came to her feelings and she didn't deny them either but he made her feel as if she had a grade school crush on a boy she had just met. "You're fast, I like that," she said, continuing to smile.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#832 Posted : 09 March 2015 06:17:20(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Jared couldn't help but let a smile form at the corners of his lips once he sees how enthusiastic she is, opening his arms to give her a hug. Scar always liked how confident and full of energy Nova was, there was never a dull moment and she knew how to captivate him, a difficult task thanks to his short attention span. "I don't like to keep a woman waiting, that's just bad manners," he smirks. "You look beautiful, by the way. Buuut, what's new there? Can I get you something to drink?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#833 Posted : 09 March 2015 06:27:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Always full of compliments, Scar. Thank you, I do like this tube top. It's really fitting, I guess. Hope I don't just pop out or anything." Nova laughed and then sat back down. "Sure, I'll have whatever you're having. Come, sit and tell me all about your issues in life." She was always complimented for having such an infectious and bubbly personality but never too bubbly. After all, nobody wanted to be around someone who always seemed to be high in spirits all the time, it was a bit draining. "Oh, and thank you again for the amazing work on my album. I'm forever in your debt."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#834 Posted : 09 March 2015 06:38:09(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"Yeah, don't get my hopes up or anything," Jared teases, as he slips off his jacket and places it down on the chair beside him. "Whisky it is then, no going back now," he nods, making his way to the bar and returning with a glass each, placing them onto the table as he takes a seat opposite her. "So, issues you were saying? Er, I still get Scarface movie fanatics tweeting abuse to me for being ugly and not Tony Montana. Top that," he challenges, as he takes a drink. "Oh no, thank you for allowing me to work with you, I had a blast."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#835 Posted : 09 March 2015 06:44:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh, you never know, it might just slip off." She laughed and then nodded. "Whiskey it is then. I like whiskey so, you did good." Nova laughed at his joke about the Scarface fanatics tweeting him. "Aww, you're far from ugly, you know. So fuck those people. Tony Montana has nothing on you." She winked at him and then takes a drink of her whiskey. She loved a good drink so she could hold her liquor pretty well. "How's your music coming along? I'd say you're about to release some of the best music this year with what I've heard already."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#836 Posted : 09 March 2015 06:57:21(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"Hey, hey, hey. No teasing with stuff like that, you," Jared says while his eyes widen, before he laughs. "Ah, a girl who can probably drink me under the table, I knew I liked you for a reason." He was never into the shy, quiet type, so the fact Nova was pretty much the complete opposite of that was a relief to Scar. "Better than Tony Montana? You been drinking before you got here, huh?" Jared teases. "Now you're just buttering me up, Tiff. Not too shabby so far... at least I think so. I'm an OCD bastard so I probably over analyse all my stuff far too much before I put it out, that's the trouble of doing this all independently, but ah well, I'm giving it my best shot." He takes another drink from his glass and lays it back onto the table, "Say, aren't you touring with GirlSpice soon? That's a pretty big gig, check you out. Should I be paying you right now for this meet and greet experience?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#837 Posted : 09 March 2015 07:07:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Thanks, it took a few years of practice, ha." Nova blushed a little when he called her Tiff. She had always thought her name was too ordinary but when he said it, it sounded like the best name in the world. "Aren't we all a little OCD? It's why I pushed my album back because I wasn't into it like I thought I would be and then I was like, 'Oh shit, this is really good!' but of course, not without the brilliant production team and everyone else. And I can sympathize. Independently is always the way to go if you're able. I loved it before I got signed. But everything you're doing sounds pretty damn good so far so I'm sure you'll do great. I hear you even got nominated for a Chaos Award, so look at you!" She drank more of her whiskey before asking for another glass. "Yeaaaah, I know right? I think I've made it." She laughed. "And no, you get to enjoy me for free, love. Perks of being on my good side. As long as you promise to come see a show."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#838 Posted : 09 March 2015 07:33:51(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Jared notices Nova blush a little after he says her name, taking him by surprise. Although he doesn't comment on it, he was still taken back seeing such a bubbly, confident girl blush because of him, it was a sight he wanted to see more of. "Meh, guess so. The wait paid off for you, so hopefully mine can have even a fraction of your success." He couldn't help but smile at her encouraging words, Jared didn't really have anyone around him telling him how he was doing with his music, often isolating himself due to work, so it was something much appreciated, "Just glad you like it, so I must be doing something right, thank fuck." He nods his head and proposes a toast, raising his glass, "Yup, and you. Bloody hell, look at us getting nominated. Here's to being pretty damn decent." He takes a sip of the whisky and places it back down, savouring it for as long as he can. "Free? And I get to see a show? What's the catch?" Scar smirks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#839 Posted : 09 March 2015 07:48:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Don't be so modest, Scar. You know, it's not a bad thing to enjoy your own work and stuff. Too many humbling people in the industry, be cocky." She laughs. "And I'm sure we'll be around for a long time." Nova holds up her glass to clink with his as they toasted to each other. "Yes, pretty damn decent indeed." She takes another sip and then giggled. "The catch is....you have to keep me company for one night, that's all." She smiled, taking another sip, after she stated her terms. "Hopefully that's not too cruel for you to do."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#840 Posted : 09 March 2015 08:08:19(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"I like my own stuff, would be pretty thick of me to put something out I don't like. I guess I'm just unsure if others will cause this is all new to me. But okay, I'll take that word of advice, beautiful," he smirks. "I like the sound of that," he responds as they clink their glasses together. "Not too cruel at all, actually, I think that can be arranged more than just a night. Need to get my Nova fix before you run away to tour the world again," Jared smiles back. He raises his glass back to his lips and finishes the rest of the whisky, "Round two?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry