logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline eo.no  
#1 Posted : 16 February 2014 03:49:09(UTC)
eo.no

Groups: Registered
Ireland

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
First I'd like to say that I'm eo.no and I am the manager of Pulse, Poppi P, Ada & The R.A.T.s, DJ.DJ, Dexter Bleu, Cassis da Silva and Hanna Hailey. I pride myself on fun, non-indie bands on the game and my self-designed artworks.
I will now take you through my acts....
Pulse-
My original act, consisting of the fiesty, blonde-haired black skin Söfene, the wonderfully goofy and simplistic country girl Lori, the ultra sporty, ultra tall and ultra talented Lisa, the classy, little, RnB button that is Maria and the wonderfully elegant, upper class, ditzy lady Janey. More than 2 years ago (in rockstar game time) i released their first collection of songs, Heart- An Introduction of Pulse, to moderate success, charting at 100 on the US album and spawning 4 singles including its biggest hit, Tough Love featuring Big Sean. The girls quickly followed that album up with a new single called Loud, which hit number 31 on the US chart and also broke the top 100 in Oz, NZ and the UK.
The girls then took a break and after a few months returned with "Slowin' Down The Songz" which made an even bigger impact entering the US top 30, UK top 40 and charting within the top 100 of Canada, Oz, NZ & Europe. This single coincided nicely with what could be considered their first proper album, All We Can Say which charted within the top 40 in both the UK and US and went on to sell 1,341,404 copies. The album also spawned further singles, Feeling Ready featuring Juicy J, Storms and Sweeeetiepie featuring Pharrell. "Storms" went on to sell more than 1,000,020 copies. A year to the day of the release of "All We Can Say", the girls' latest album "Confetti" was released to massive success, released in all regions except from South America, the album sold 1,000,000 in its first eight weeks of release and had doubled those sales in sixteen weeks. The album was preceded by "Everybody Needs A Hero" and the massive, club banger hit, "Fighterjet", both of which broke the 1,000,000 sales barrier within 8 and 6 six weeks respectively with "Fighterjet" charting at number six in the UK and staying on the top 40 for numerous weeks. Following the release of the album singles "The Boy" and "Walk" were released to large success. I am now intending to release further singles, "Sassy", "Brightest Day", "Love Was Never Enough" and "Rhythm Heavy".

Poppi P (formerly Poppy)-
A blonde bombshell, fiesty and wild with a crackingly clear, blaring, titanium soul voice which she rocks over all sorts of beats, from straight up pop and classic RnB to speaker-popping dance and uber-cool hip-hop, Poppi P is constantly evolving and always a force to be reckoned with. Poppi's first single "Dirt" featuring Wale was released as Poppy to little success but after a quick rebrand and a haircut, Poppy returned as Poppi P with a new single, Party Days, which had moderate success within the US Top 200 and an album called "Songs Of The Blossoming of Poppi P" with guest appearances from the likes of Ludacris, Parker Ighile, French Montana, Juicy J and will.i.am who featured on the album's third and last simgle "Ride" which shared similar successes with Party Days. Poppi quickly followed this with the release of Hella Free which narrowly missed the US Top 40 and the album Legend Tells (But I Don't Listen). The album spawned two further singles, Rowdy featuring Teddy Sky which cracked the US Top 40 and Glory Glory Boom Boom which sold almost 350,000 copies. Poppi then took a few months out and returned with the singles #GOOD2U, Those Nights You Know and Beat featuring Lil' Wayne all of which made the US Top 20 and Those Nights You Know remains Poppi's bestselling single in the US and along with the album's fourth single- Here For Your Heart hit No. 11 in the US. The album- Vanity was also a major success reaching the top 20 in both the US and UK and selling 1,442,637 copies. Poppi took no time at all hitting back with a new EP entitled Duets which consists of 10 duets with the likes of Mary J Blige, Stevie Nicks, Sam Smith, MIKA and Tony Benett. The EP was led by the single Say Love with Ne-Yo which peaked at No. 8 in the US, No. 10 in the UK and No. 14 in Asia and sold more than 865,000 copies worldwide. Celebration with Mariah Carey was released as the second and last single from the EP and sold more than 860,000 copies worldwide. Poppi took another few months out but recently has been dropping singles No Sleep Needed which hit No. 3 in the UK and Doin' My Thang which hit the UK No. 6 spot and No. 9 in the US. Poppi's new album "Wildflower" will arrive soon and shall be further preceded by future singles the sultry "Tainted" and the techno, triumphant "Me The Queen"

Ada & The R.A.T.s-
This indie, synthpop extravaganza is the product of putting a stunning acoustic female vocalist called Ada McKinnon with a talented band of Rori-Jake, Aoki and Thom. The foursome released their first single How We Used To to minor success outside of the UK Top 200. For their second single, the guys drafted the legendary Kenny G in as a 5th member to appear on Featherweight which just fell short of the UK Top 100. The album entitled The Mantras of The Golden Gutters followed and later the album's most successful single Joy For The Devil which cracked the UK Top 80 and the album's last single Regrettin' which although not matching its predecessor's sales figures did better it's chart position reaching No. 72.
Soon after the guys treated us with Each Rockstar (Got A Rock Guitar) whiched narrowly missed the UK Top 40. This was followed by another single Earth and then the album The Musical Machines as a nod to the instruments used and baroque pop influences of the album. The album spawned four further singles- Cheeky As They Come, Loveraid, Ready N Willin and Dreamer with almost all breaking the UK Top 30. The guys soon returned with a new album called A Baroque Dusk further noting their music's baroquepop influences. The album was preceded by the singles- Down Low, Fall On Your Arse, Seductingly (Seductively) featuring Q-Tip and the monstrously successful Something Sexy In The Water. The album also enjoyed unprecedented major success in the US with the album and two of its singles charting within the US Top 10. After the album's release, two further singles entitled Unchartered Territory and Sister were released.

DJ.DJ-
The drum n bass/electronic disc jockey released his first collection DJ.DJ- Won't U Turn Da Musik Up to extremely moderate success on the UK Top 200. The album spawned one single Likin' You Lots with rapper Willie Rae and labelmate Poppi P. DJ.DJ soon returned with a new monumental string of singles with acts such as Estelle, Don Omar, Andre 3000, Cheryl, Ella Eyre and once again Poppi P. Many of these singles weremet with gigantic success and reached the upper end of the UK Top 20, some of these singles plus four new songs came to form DJ.DJ's second collection entitled DJ.DJ- Speakin' Thru Da Speakers which hit No.s 4 and 5 in the UK and Europe respectively. DJ.DJ immediately commenced with another string of singles with guest appearances from the likes of Kelly Rowland, Tanika, Ludacris, Joel Compass and Angel Haze. These singles went on to form DJ.DJ's third collection DJ.DJ- #ODYSSEY which although it did not match the success of his previous effort did also break the 1,300,000 sales barrier. Now, after a break of more than 6 months, DJ.DJ has returned with a massive new single "Tomorrow Is Coming" featuring labelmate Dexter Bleu which will hopefully be his first UK Top 10 single this week.

Dexter Bleu-
Dexter Bleu burst on to the scene almost a year and a half ago with his debut single- "Curveball" and a few months later followed by the groovy, chirpy "What We Do" which impacted on to the US Top 40. The slow jams "My Last Breath" and "Ceasefire" were also later released to further success both also reaching the US Top 40. Then, after a 6 month break, Dexter returned with the epic, chilled out, party tune "King Bed" which peaked at No.19 in the US and charted well in all regions around the world. Dexter is soon to release his debut album entitled "La La La" which will either be preceded by a new edit of "Curveball" featuring Future or the scintillating, tripping beat, 90s influenced "Throwback" with labelmates Pulse.

Cassis da Silva-
This Caribbean gal's career isnt quite of the ground just yet but expect to see singles with ultra cool bikini at the beach artwork in the coming months.

Hanna Hailey-
Once again this act's career is not quite up and running just yet and I'm just gigging with her at the moment and you can expect to see singles "When The Love Drops" and "Tale of A Girl" at some stage within the next year or two.

Let me know if your interested in any collaborations or any comments on anything, thank you!

Edited by user 16 February 2014 03:51:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked eo.no for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 16/02/2014(UTC)