logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 20 February 2015 10:19:46(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Name: Payton Rodriguez
Born: April 28th, 1997 (Age: 17)
Origin: San Juan, Puerto Rico; Las Vegas, Nevada
Genres: Pop, Teen Pop, R&B, Rap
Years Active: 2011 – present
Labels: TBA
Occupations: Singer-songwriter, Performer

Payton Rodriguez was born on April 28th, 1997 in San Juan, Puerto Rico to parents Milagros Santino and Flavio Rodriguez and is the only child of his parents. Growing up, Payton and his family lived as a working middle class family until Payton turned about 12 years old when his father got an offer for an earning job in the United States, his family moved to Las Vegas, Nevada some weeks after Payton's 13th birthday. When Payton and his family began living in Vegas, the young soon to be star was exposed to the glitz and glamour of the Vegas Strip and began dreaming of having his name in lights one day and so his love for the entertainment business started at a very young age. A young Payton often loved to perform and be the center of attention and his star power easily exuded when singing at home and at family events. Unfortunately, Payton's parents were never extremely supportive of his potential to be a singer and much rather have him grow up as a normal young boy without the stresses of fame and popularity but there was no denying that their son had a lot of potential, with natural charisma. When Payton turned 14 years old, he started to take his journey as a star more seriously and whether his parents supported it. With a microphone and headphones he got for Christmas, Payton started writing and recording his own original music with a music maker he perfected at using as well as creating his own Youtube page.

In hopes of getting discovered, Payton recorded a demo with the help of his friends and sent it out to different record labels in hopes of getting signed, unfortunately at the time nothing exactly stuck out to those record labels and aside from getting an offer from The Underground no one exactly had an interest in Payton. If you take a look at his youtube page and listen to his older demos you might get an idea as to why the labels didn't really see much in him, although he had a distinguishable voice like any other pubescent 14 year old, the low quality recordings sound as if they were recorded in the comfort of his own home and that isn't exactly what you would want to send out to record labels in hopes of getting signed. Over the next three years as his presence on Youtube grew and his parents became more supportive, Payton started to grow even more as a soon to be musician.

October of 2014, Payton posted the audio to a song he jokingly recorded called "Bend Over Miss" and it showed a much more "mature" Payton so to say. In the artwork, the young star is seen grabbing his package and it seems as if the innocence has since gone out of the window since he was 14 years old. In the track that now boasts a staggering 3 million plus views in such 4 months time clearly has to do with the subject of the song. The catchy pop song that has been shared numerous times on Facebook as well includes a catchy whistle notes, guitars and synths talks about a quite interesting subject. When the song starts off you may exactly think its any ole 'love interest' pop song but when he gets to line number 5 where Payton coos dreaming about a student and teacher romance. The song created a massive controversy but opened the door for Payton, allowing him to use the platform for future music. Shortly after, Payton had the opportunity to enter the studio with numerous producers and began work on his first major project. Payton has also been in talks with a few record labels, although he hasn't chosen which one he is going to sign with yet.

In February 2015, Payton released his first official single "Player No More" featuring rapper Liyah. The song was delayed from it's initial December release date due to the tragic death of Payton's uncle, Eddie, who died days after a collision car crash in Puerto Rico. Payton mourned the death of his family and felt the time was right to resume in the new year. Player No More was met with positive reviews, mostly stating that it was a a massive improvement from Bend Over Miss, it's catchy production, Payton's personality filled delivery and vocal performance and Liyah's fiery rap verse.

Payton is currently in the studio working on his first major body of work.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Bend Over Miss [Top 20 - None Release]
Player No More [Top 20 Airplay - #2 | Top 20 Digital - #5]
Turn Me On [Top 20 Airplay - TBA | Top 20 Digital - TBA]

UserPostedImage
Coast 2 Coast Reviews "Bend Over Miss"[2014] - Click Here!

Coast 2 Coast Interviews Payton[2014] - Click Here!

Brandon Grey Reviews "Player No More"[2015] - Click Here!

UserPostedImage
TWITTER - @ThatKidPayton
INSTAGRAM - @ThatKidPayton
YOUTUBE - @PaytonRodriguez

UserPostedImage
Payton's Club Tour - October 2014 - December 2014

Edited by user 02 January 2017 03:16:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Clampdown on 20/02/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/02/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 20/02/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 20/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 20/02/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 20/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 20/02/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 21/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 08/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 20 February 2015 13:36:49(UTC)
Famouss7x7

PLAYER NO MORE - Available For Purchase
UserPostedImage
Pre Order Now, official release date below

World Premiere Date: February 12, 2015
Digital Release Date: February 22, 2015
Airplay Release Date: February 19, 2015
Streaming: February 19th, 2015
Feature Artist: Liyah
Record Label: TBA
Music Video: TBA

UserPostedImage

Click here to stream 'Player No More'

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 04 March 2015 04:59:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Payton has an Q&A with Chris Walker and the team + Freestyles! [2.23.15]

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Welat65 on 04/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 04/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 07 March 2015 19:03:51(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TOM FORD FREESTYLE (RADIO RIP) - STUDIO VERSION
DOWNLOAD FREE ON ITUNES
UserPostedImage

World Premiere Date: N/A
Digital Release Date: March 7th, 2015 [Free download]
Airplay Release Date: March 8th, 2015
Feature Artist: NONE
Record Label: TBA

UserPostedImage
Length: 2:20

He might be burning up the charts with certified hit Player No More, but after the reception Payton got for his freestyle performance on Pop Culture Catch Up, the fast rising teen quickly recorded a studio version of the rap after being urged to by fans via twitter, who felt Payton like just revealed a hidden talent. The Tom Ford freestyle is now clear to hear and now features a playful chorus that is inspired by the original recorded song and it's performer (Jay Z). Payton is releasing Tom Ford for free via itunes as a treat to his growing fan base. Payton is also rumored to be working on a mixtape as well as an album, could this be a mixtape cut? Stream the song below and download above.

Click here to stream the radio rip of 'Tom Ford'

Clap for Payton wit yo hatin ass
Blow a stack for Payton wit your bitches ass
Clap for Payton cause he run this class
Blow a stack for Payton; he bout the hit the gas

TOM FORD
(6X)

Uh, yeah, yeah....
Uh, yeah.....Uh....

Dem teen singers bout to pop some pills and mix wit' gin
Cuz I'm blowin' up like a grenade, pull and release the pin
I'm only gettin' bigger like I'm on extenze
And I be braggin' up to God about all my sins
P up to bat, I run all dem bases
In black Jordan's with white laces
Harder than the thump of my stereo's basses
While hatahs goin' broke, I'm fillin' up briefcases
Okay, I'ma take ya'll back to the basics
P*ssy on a daily basis
Put these b*tches on a wait-list
Comin' from another of the illest of places
I treat this like a drawing, I'm leaving no traces
And face this, all I seem to get is high praises
Except from all the hatahs, all they do is say shiz
Hit em wit these phrases
Just in case this doesn't phase sh*t
Tear em up like I'm a sadist
I'ma leave their legs in braces
B*tches riding in my space ship
Keep it real, no f*cking fake t*ts
If you're good, I'll let you take pics
I'ma bounce until I'm weightless
I create my raps so perfect without making no mistakes, yes
Always on the first time, I don't have to 'rase sh*t
I raise it, past the roof to outer space and
I'm wastin' all these singers, but still, I feel complacent
Yup, wastin all these singers with my rap skills, face it
I'm placin' first and I'm not even racin'
And where's the illest rapper on earth? Payton just replaced him.

Whether rapping or singing you know that all the b*tches gonna love it
And all the hatahs gonna covet
Talkin' sh*t, but I'm above it
No trick, pop-shove-it
Got that prize in my eyes
Make these hatahs realize
Like I'm someone from the past, recognize
Mothaf*cka I'm on... the rise, oh
Gonna ride this sh*t out till we in the f*cking sky
Mothaf*cka I'm on... the rise, oh
You ain't gotta worry, I'll tell the martians ya'll said hi

Blow a stack for Payton he bout the hit the gas

TOM FORD
(6X)

Blow a stack for Payton he bout the hit the gas

Edited by user 08 October 2015 22:58:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Welat65 on 07/03/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 07/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/03/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 08/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 08/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 08/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 09/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 08 October 2015 23:17:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Upcoming new single October/2015

PAYTON ON 'DAHL HOUR' + "TURN ME ON" SNIPPET

UserPostedImage

Payton, Payton, Payton. I have to say, this has been a long awaited conversation. I mean, you're into cougars and I'm appalled by pedophilia and the glorification of it...but don't mind me.
Wassup Anniken? Na, I'm not doing not doin' no glorification of anythin' to tell you the truth. I'm jus chillen, doing me. Age just a number anyway and the ladies I be into happen to be alil' older but I don' really mine, nothin' wrong wit dat. They teach me things and I teach dem things.

Mhmm, tell the world how you've been! Not like the world has been tuning in as or anything. We just haven't heard from you in a while.
How I been? I been in the studio hard body gettin' my album ready and makin' dem hits. Last time you heard me was on Carmen V debut smash "Do It Right" but otha den dat I been really payin' lot of attention to the studio and my gurl so I'm not really on twitter n'sh*t like dat no more like how you be, but my fans been waitin'and imma make sure dey get what dey been waiting for, you feel me?

Yes, I completely feel you. Not you actually caring about your fans and treating them like you appreciate them UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE WHO COMPLETELY BAILED OUT ON A SINGLE AND THIS SHOW EARLIER. Speaking of the devil, last time I checked, you and Aliya Rose were going together, no? Do you know has she been doing since that concert took a wrong turn? She thrown any microphones at you lately?
Haha, u crazy. Nah, me and Aliya was dealing with each other earlier dis year. She a nice lady, pretty and all dat. Just afta a while with our careers and stuff like dat we jus faded apart and fell off, nd I ain't speak to her in a minute. The gurl that I'm wit right now is Andrea. The sexiest chick in the game right now and she wild like me so the sex be crazy as f*ck. Glad she my gurl cuz we be havin' mad fun and she got me and I got her and dats all that matters. Bout Aliya, I don' really know how she been since dat whole concert thing but she wouldn't be throwin no mics at me even if she still was wit me, I keep my women happy. Hope she get everythin together tho and push thru those problems if they really happen anyway, ya'll bloggers be makin' up sh*t!

You and Andrea? Wow, that is a real plot twist. That's the first time I've heard about that! But moving along, I remember in one of your first interviews you were asked to freestyle and to my surprise, it was pretty much amazing. Since you're about to go and the world has already heard you rap on the spot live...do you think you can share with us a bit of that new single that's being hyped on and off? You haven't said much about it but come on! Show us something!
Oh I gotchu. This a lil piece of it. It's dat playful vibe when I did dat freestyle that was me doing my rap sh*t but this ones for the ladies. [clears throat]

I’m getting my grown man on so come and roll wit me
Your boyfriend aint here so come hang with P
See after the club girl you know whats going down
Like Chris Brown, I’m tryna take you down
Lemme give it to you straight I ain't spending no money
Unless you’re a model, on TV, or a playboy bunny
If you special baby girl I’ll let you drive my car
And you can tell all your friends that you partied with a rock star
Or partied with a rap star
Baby I got game I could make you tip your head far
So keep it quiet like you in detention
And we can get it popping but I need protection
She love the way I do it, love the way I get down
Magic stick I’ll make you head go round and round
And the noise is kinda like loud so baby take it down

"How lovely! That was Payton giving us an exclusive look at his upcoming single! Look out for it, ladies! I'm sure it will objectify you but sound really good to the ears! And while we're on the topic of music, here's what's holding the #5 on the charts this week!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 08/10/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 09/10/2015(UTC), erich hess on 09/10/2015(UTC), kandii on 09/10/2015(UTC)