logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#41 Posted : 15 May 2015 07:35:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Cassie smiles and holds Karoliena's hand tightly. The idea of the two of them having their own baby was something that she had brought up in the passing, but Karoliena's agreement with it made her so happy. She couldn't imagine how amazing it would be for it to come true and for them to have another little one to add to their family. "That is true. It would just pee gold as well, I guess?" Cassie teases her, shaking her head playfully.

Cassie groans into Karoliena's mouth as they kiss. It felt like it had been forever since she had been with her wife, and the feeling of her fingers deep inside her was incredible. When Karoliena pushes her jeans off, Cassie moans and lets her own hand move down, slowly rubbing against her wife. "I'm not the only one happy to see someone," she gasps through her moans. It was a challenge to stay properly in character, but Cassie was doing her best to give Karoliena the full experience. So when she tries to look nonchalant, Cassie moves back across to her. Leaning so close to her ear, Karoliena would be able to feel even the most minute breath, she shakes her head. "Sweetheart, you couldn't find better than me with a fucking platinum pussy detector," she laughs mockingly. "Now don't lie to yourself. You know how bad you want Cassie Bitch...don't you?" she teases.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#42 Posted : 16 May 2015 01:59:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Karoliena giggles mischievously. " pee?! Any product of my loins with just sprinkle glitter ....oh God, I sound like erica!" she laughs and covers her face. She was blushing very red. The idea of having a child of her own tickled her greatly. She couldn't wait until she could experience motherhood from the very beginning.it would be interesting to see how their other children took to a new addition.

Cassie was the best kisser Karoliena had ever come across. (Author's note: insert dirty giggle) with as many kisses as Karoliena had shared..that was a feat. she smiles when she hears the muffled sounds,she smiles as much as She can. She gives small and quick kisses and let's her fingers match the rhythm. When she feels cassie's fingers enter her, she kisses Cassie hard. Out of emotion and to keep all of canada from hearing what they were doing. It felt like the first time she was ever with someone. The period away from cassie was the longest Karoliena had ever went without sex. " holy fuck, did I ever miss you." Karoliena says between giggles. It felt so good that it tickled. She was already dangerously close to...completion.

Karoliena shudders when she feels the breath on her ear. was sexy,menacing and adorable. She could see why cassie had the world around her finger so long ago. " talking always takes the place of doing. I can claim to be the queen of England and find some bumpkin who'd believe it. You'll have to convince me."Karoliena says trying not to show how much she enjoys this. She leans close,making sure her breasts rrest on cassie's arms.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#43 Posted : 16 May 2015 23:34:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie laughs and rolls her eyes at Karoliena's comment. "Of course. You are far far too special to pee, Kari," Cassie laughs and shoves her softly. The way Karoliena smiles makes her look incredibly cute and so excited about the prospect of becoming a mum. It made Cassie smile as well. She thought it was amazing that Karoliena was so into the idea, and she couldn't wait until she could experience it for real, and to see how much Jody and the twins would love their new sibling.

"Oh, Kari, fuck," Cassie moans loudly, before she leans forward and bites down on her wife's shoulder to stifle her moans, only half successfully. She was loud, she knew it, because she had missed this so much. When the rhythm picks up, she can feel her hips start to move almost of their own accord against Karoliena's fingers. She moans louder again and lets her own fingers reach deeper and deeper inside Karoliena, trying to give her the ultimate release. "I missed you so much," she sighs as she starts to move her own hand a little faster, making sure to give Karoliena that little twist of her fingers that she loved so much at the deepest point. She knew what she was doing when it came to pleasing her wife, and there was nothing she loved doing more than bringing pleasure to the love of her life. It made her so happy.

Cassie can feel the shudder from Karoliena and it makes her grin slowly. She felt so sexy when she was being her bitchy old self, and she was getting right into the character now. So commanding and evil. When she feels her breasts rest on her arm, Cassie tries her best not to chuckle - Karoliena was going all out to entice her and she loved how much she was getting into this. "I'm too smart for your silly little reverse psychology games," she says in a breathy whisper. "I tell you what...if you want this Bitch...why not show me you do?...Beg," she says bluntly, really ramping up the evil now.

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#44 Posted : 19 May 2015 01:31:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena wobbles from the force of the shove. She giggles madly and playfully shoves cassie back. " I'm just glad someone finally recognizes that!" Karoliena exclaims,giving her best dignified look. She looks down at her stomach and kind of grimaces. " I'm going to miss seeing my toes." she whines. Karoliena was very vain and wasn't looking forward to losing what she considered a fantastic shape. But if cassie could bounce back after 3,she could hopefully do it after one.

Outside the bus,Jayne hears the distinct sound of someone enjoy ing something. She grins and goes back to reading her book, "dalek repair for fun and profit.". She occasionally nods in agreement with what she is reading .

Karoliena feels the teeth pinch her skin. " harder,cassie! Harder !" she screams in pleasure. It could be either the biting or her wife's efforts. She could feel her breath getting shorter and more rapid. She shakes her head slightly.,she wasn't ready.not yet.she clamps her legs together and stands on her tip toes. Anything to try to put some distance between herself and cassie. " I missed you so much,you can't go home,I refuse to take my fingers out of you." she breathlessly laughs.she knew it wasn't going to happen,but it felt good to say. She had missed this with her wife. It used to be easy to separate sex from love,but Karoliena wouldn't have it any other way now. Every time with cassie,it felt like they were renewing their relationship. She eased off a little,now using long and slow strokes of her fingers. Pushing them as far as they could go,then taking them all the way out. " you feel so fucking good." Karoliena tells cassie as She kisses her jawbone.

" beg?" Karoliena asks,crossing her arms.of course,mAking sure to not cover herself too much. " you can't be serious." she says,rolling her eyes. she gives Cassie a once over. The cuteness that once filled her was gone and the bitchy side usuAlly reserved for snobby parents at the park was in full effect. And it was irresistible. " you know what? Fine,you little bitch." Karoliena says dramAtically and gets on her knees in front of Cassie. " please,cassie summers. Let me pleasure you. I want nothing more than to taste your perfect pussy." Karoliena says softly,while looking down. It was degrading and she loved every bit of it." please." she adds again,looking up to cassie's eyes.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#45 Posted : 19 May 2015 03:37:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Cassie is shoved back, she looks appalled and pretends to be pissed off before laughing madly. "You know sometimes i think you doing don't pee even now. You're like this goddess to me and I don't want to think that you even do that," she giggles. When Karoliena mentions her figure, Cassie smirks. It was the least fun part of becoming a mum for sure. "Well we'll make sure to take lots of pictures of your feet for you. And Jody can paint your nails, I'm sure she'll stay in the lines. You won't mind it though, it's an amazing feeling to know that your belly is swelling because your little baby is in there," she smiles. "just make sure you go back to normal afterwards or I'm gonna miss this," she jokes, rubbing her hands all over Karoliena's body.

Karoliena stepping up onto her tiptoes put her in such a vulnerable position, and as she did, Cassie pushed her back onto the bed, making sure never to break the rhythm with her fingers pushing into her wife. "Let it come baby," she moans seductively into her ear, before she moves down, kissing all the way down her chest slowly and taking one nipple into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue and softly biting it, just how Karoliena loved it. "My god you are so beautiful Kari moans into her chest, almost afraid of taking herself away. "I love you so fucking much. I'll love you forever." No one had ever made Cassie feel like Karoliena could. It was an intense sexual experience, so hot and raw, but at the same time so intertwined with love and affection - it was a truly unique experience every time, and she never wanted to be with anyone else as long as she lived. The change of pace takes her by surprise, and Cassie yells out in pleasure, starting to move her hips rhythmically against her wife's hand. "Kari," she moans, A little more high pitched. "Oh fuck it feels so perfect, don't stop," she groans, getting louder and louder.

When Karoliena protests against the begging, Cassie smirks again and shakes her head slowly. "Uh-uh. Listen...I know how much you want this beautiful tight little body, honey. And if you want it you gotta earn it. A Bitch like me ain't gonna come free," she says in such a condescending tone punctuated with a laugh so cute it made the evil even more intense. After a moment, when Karoliena starts to look her up and down, Cassie can sense the second Karoliena snaps and is under her spell. It was such a turn on for her. For whatever reason, whenever she was a bitch like she was being now, it just made people want her so bad, and that was the most thrilling feeling in the world, such power, and she didn't even have to get rough to get it. When Karoliena calls her a little bitch, she almost comes right there on the spot, but then when she gets on her knees, it's a whole different ball game. To see this intensely beautiful woman in such a degrading position, begging for her, it took all of Cassie's power to not leap on her and immediately give her anything she desired, but she had to keep up the character, for Karoliena. "Mmmm," she says, lifting Karoliena's head to make her look at her. "You wanna eat this pussy huh? You wanna taste all of me?....first..." she says in such a mean tone. "Kiss my feet." she says it so bluntly and with such a matter of fact tone, Cassie almost felt like she was back in her bitch days now. It was the most degrading of acts, but she knew Karaokes Karoliena wanted the full package, and she wanted to know how far she could push it.

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#46 Posted : 20 May 2015 03:45:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena thumbs her nose at cassie's brief look of irritation. She was just beyond adorable and it made Karoliena uncharacteristically playful. "Oh stop." Karoliena says,looking to the floor and blushing. She could accept praise from most anyone and not let it affect her. Mainly due to she really only respected cassie enough to think highly of her praise. She looks down and wiggled her toes. They still had shiny red paint on them. She already pictured each toe a different color,possibly glitter encrusted. Jody loved her arts and crafts. Of course,Karoliena would love to be the little girl's project. " ill have to trust you to draw outlines around my nails with marker." she says , knowing Jody is a perfectionist when it came to outlines. But freehand? She let her imagination run wild. Karoliena stood a good chAnce of ending up with nail polish all the way up to her tummy. " i hope.the idea of another human inside me is kind of scary....well,other than that way!"she gives a knowing smirk. She gives a little sigh and lets herself be handled,making sure to leave the best parts open for touch. "I guess you'll have a New gym partner. But I swear if someone laughs at me? I'll beat them with a bar bell." she laughs,pretending to strike cassie on the head.

Karoliena bites her lip in contemplation before finally giving in to gravity and letting herself fall onto the bed.She should have known cassie wasn't going to let her go that easy." fuck you, You gorgeous woman." she breathlessly laughs. CAssie certainly knew how to please her,Karoliena pushes her breast into cassie's mouth. She holds cassie to her and wraps her legs around cassie's arm. This was going to be a good one...and she didn't care who knew it. She threw her hips into each movement of cassie's hand. She could feel they were rocking the bus pretty hard. " fuck fuck fuck " KKaroliena moans,wetting her lips.quickly after,she feels that familiar feeling welling up inside her. "God damn,cassie. Yes! Keep fucking me!" she screams,throwing her head back in ecstasy. The pleasure kept coming in waves.each one more intense than the one before. She twitches for a few seconds before hugging cassie tightly. " fucking....hell...ca...cassie. I don't think...it's supposed to be that good.I love you sooooo much.." she lAughs with closed eyes.she hadn't came like that since their first meeting. It was wonderful to have cassie.each ttouch always conveyed love. The light touch on the shoulder cassie would give as she would walk by was just as intimate as anything she could do while they were naked. Karoliena rolls over onto cassie and rocks her hips,using that to push her fingers into cassie. It was one of karoliena's favorite sensations. She gives her wife a deep kiss and tugs at her lip with her teeth.

The evil laugh drives Karoliena mad. Both with desire and the want to grab cassie bitch by the hair and show her who was boss. But Karoliena didn't act.it was simply too much fun to watch cassie perform the role she was born to play.. " watch your tone, or w bitch like you isn't going to come at all." Karoliena instantly says back with a scolding wag of her finger . this was definitely a game for the rroad. She doubt it would be the same at home. Karoliena pulls back when her hair is grabbed.cassie was going to have to work to control her physically. Mentally,that was already well in hand. And the domination Karoliena preferred. She loved being cassie's plaything. Someone who seemingly looked so frail,yet would make Karoliena do whatever she wanted. " your....feet?" Karoliena repeats before looking down at the bus floor.luckily it was semi clean. JJayne was kinda a clean freak...at least compared to herself and erich. Karoliena takes a breath before bending even lower and lovingly kisses cassie's feet. It was humiliating. Naked,with cassie's foot on her lips and her ass in the air. " is this what you want? I kissed your feet. " she kisses them again for good measure .

Ooc: it's been hectic at work.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#47 Posted : 20 May 2015 06:29:09(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: No worries, it's been a busy old time for myself as well.

She smiles at the way Karoliena won't accept the compliment. It was so Karoliena to be modest and try to play everything down. It was cute, but she would never tell KAroliena she was cute, she always did have that reputation she liked to retain. "That's a good point. I'll give her some pointers on what to paint too, but you know what she's like with colouring Kari. I can't promise anything when the artist loves her creative control so much," she laughs.

Cassie purrs when Karoliena calls her gorgeous, never relenting with the rhythm in her hand. Her wife was right, there was no ways she was about to abandon her goal and let Karoliena go that easily. She smirks at her and shakes her head, knowing it would be mere seconds until she could push her over the edge. As she feels Karoliena wrap herself around her arm, Cassie smiles and bites down carefully on her nipple, pulling away and letting go before repeating over and over. When Karoliena gets closer, she sits up a little however, dedicating all of her concentration to making sure this had as strong a payoff as it promised. She moves her hand with more vigour, more flourish, almost twisting into every thrust, reacting to every sensual movement of her wife's hips and meeting her at that sweet point of the thrust with expert precision that one could only learn from being deeply in love with someone, so personal was the feeling. When Karoliena calls out, Cassie kneels above her and lets her hand go for the last push, giving it everything she's got to make it one to remember, and from what she could feel, it was going to be something special. "Go on, baby. Let it go for me," she whispers into her ear, before she marvels at the moans, the screams coming from her wife. She smiles, delighted that it was her who could make the love of her life feel so ecstatic. "I love you tooooo," she yells out, giggling as she's pushed back by Karoliena. She wasn't allowed to take a moment to rest on her laurels - Karoliena wasn't going to let that happen, but Cassie didn't mind. She lets herself be turned over and allows her legs to fall open as Karoliena pushes everything against her. "Kari, ohhhhh," she moans loudly, arching her back and pushing her hips towards her wife with an almost frightening pressure. She couldn't help it at all - Karoliena just brought everything sexual in Cassie to the surface, and when they were together she felt like she was in a dream, every last sensation so intense and wonderful. She kisses Karoliena back and pulls back when her lip is tugged, loving the feel of the pain in the act as she feels like she's about to explode from the pleasure of her wife inside her.

Cassie gives Karoliena such a condescending look when she tells her that she wouldn't get any at all, that it's almost believable, as if she's not even acting. She smirks and shakes her head. "I do like it when you put up a front like that, trying to pretend like you think you have ANY control," she laughs, stroking her cheek slowly before pinching it and laughing aloud. She knew there was no way Karoliena would give it up easily. She was a proud bitch herself back in the day, and even if she did want Cassie, she wasn't going to just roll over and play ball. When Karoliena pulls away from having her hair gripped, Cassie just wraps a handful around her hand and pulls a little harder, as if to show her she won't get away from Cass that easily. "Be a good girl," she says with a evil little bitchy laugh, before gently slapping her breast and giggling. "Yes....my feet. Did I stutter?" she says, raising an eyebrow and tapping her foot on the floor of the bus purposefully. When Karoliena gets on her knees, Cassie watches her, wide eyed and amazed. She didn't know how far this game would go, but it thrilled her that it went this far - their games never ceased to surprise her. "Good girl," she laughs. "Now...how about you tell me what you want," she laughs, putting her foot on Karoliena's shoulder, as if to keep her down on the floor, to show that the Bitch character is above anyone and everyone. "It's such a shame I don't have my whip handy," she laughs, mimicking the sound of a cracking whip.
UserPostedImage