logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Atonic Records  
#1 Posted : 20 May 2015 14:04:26(UTC)
Atonic Records

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Jupiter Drive Performance

UserPostedImage

Medina steps on to the stage wearing a beautiful Pink revealing ensemble, The crowd begins to cheer as the Instrumental of Jupiter Drive begins to play in the background. She grips the microphone and slowly begins to hum the tune as she begins to prepare her voice for the powerful performance to start in a matter of seconds. She takes a deep breath a begins to sing the 1st lines of Jupiter Drive.

"I'm shooting to the sky right now
Won't walk in the dark alone
I need you there to find my light"

UserPostedImage

She begins to passionately sing each word as the Instrumental of Jupiter Drive is followed by a Live orchestra band that sits behind her. She swings her hands back and forth as the climb to the chorus begins.

"Now I'm falling down
You lift me up to the clouds
Yes, I'm falling down
You lift me up yeah!"

UserPostedImage

The chorus begins and Medina lets out her full vocal strength on the chorus, She then begins to walk around the stage glancing at the crowd as they enjoy the chorus of the song and slowly begin to sing along. The orchestra's trumpets sound beautiful as they play along Medina's voice during the chorus.

"Let's take a space trip
And lets get away quick
Into the darkest part of the night
And we ain't here just to explore space
I want be here with you tonight
You can be my Jupiter drive tonight
So lets ride, lets ride, lets ride (oh oh)
Just ride, Just ride, Just ride
Tonight, Tonight, Tonight (oh oh oh oh)
You can be my Jupiter drive tonight"

UserPostedImage

Medina after goes back to her natural singing range and continues to sing the song, She feels the crowds enjoyment and begins to let lose more and more on the stage as she finally feels comfortable with the spectating crowd. She walks around the stage more and leans to grab some of the reaching hands on the edge of the stage, she then heads back to the center and prepares to re-sing the climb to the chorus.

"So when you're falling down
I'll lift you up to the clouds
Yes, when you're falling down
I'll lift you up yeah!"

UserPostedImage

Medina again lets out her full vocal strength, But stays in one place as she feels the full on beat of the song and the pounding
tune of the Orchestra behind her.

UserPostedImage

Medina then allows the crowd to sing along with her during the last lines of the song, The crowd begins to clap as the drums and the Live orchestra play louder and louder leading into the ending chorus.

UserPostedImage

Medina sings the last chorus of the song with the crowd and points her microphone multiple times towards them as she enjoys their presence and singing of Jupiter Drive. The Orchestra then elegantly ends the song with one powerful ending note.

Medina then laughs after in enjoyment and Thanks the crowd, Bows with the orchestra and walks off the stage.

"Let's take a space trip
And lets get away quick
Into the darkest part of the night
And we ain't here just to explore space
I want be here with you tonight
You can be my Jupiter drive tonight
So lets ride, lets ride, lets ride (oh oh)
Just ride, Just ride, Just ride
Tonight, Tonight, Tonight (oh oh oh oh)
You can be my Jupiter drive tonight"

-End-

UserPostedImage

Sounds Like

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 20/05/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 20/05/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 20/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 20/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 20/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 21/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 21/05/2015(UTC)