logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 10 September 2015 01:52:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)

Hello all :) So I am in a pickle. I have a computer science project where I am supposed to make my Klout score get higher (it measures your influence on social media) and it's basically get it to go up or I get a 0 for the project (which is stupid to me) but I'm reaching out to people to help me because I'm not really a fan account and I don't really whore myself out for likes and retwets lol. So I was wondering if you guys could just maybe follow me on Twitter, retweet some of my tweets, like some of my stuff on facebook and add me or whatever on any or all of the sites I had to join. It would really mean alot since I do not want to fail this. You absolutely don't have to keep following me after this Sunday when it is but you could just follow me for a few days and then unfollow me and whatever, I don't mind. I'm only asking because I am really desperate lol, and I have no clue what else to do to really get any new followers or have tons of retweets. That usually only happens when there's an event that everyone is watching and I'm using the hashtag. Unfortunately, nothing is really going on and most of my followers don't even know I exist or have 3434 K followers and never see me. So I'm just going to post all my accounts needed for the project and you can find me and add me if you want. I'll just post anything related to my project in here so for example, one of our instructions is to make a blog post on blogger and share it so I'll post the link here and you can just look, don't even have to read, and share it and comment if you like or whatever (the topic is like on whatever we like so I'll probably just do something wrestling or food tbh).

Thank you so much if you do actually do this. And it doesn't even have to be your real account, it can be fan accounts or your rp accounts, whatever you want as long as you just retweet or share my crap lol.

Google+ / Facebook / Blogger : You can just use my name which is Tequila Core (for Blogger I think just search BabyBlueTink) to find me. Most of my stuff is private anyway so I'll have to add you before you can do anything.

Twitter / Instagram : My names are the same @Tequila3x

I'll post everything related to my project in here, and here is my random blog I had to make http://againstthematwres...09/divas-revolution.html

I just need some comments about it and stuff. I really hate this project but I also don't want to fail so I kind of have to just put myself out there and ask for help.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 10/09/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 10/09/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 11 September 2015 07:15:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
I am happy to announce that my Klout score is going up. It was previously a 45 but now it is up to 52

UserPostedImage

Thanks guys :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Welat65 on 11/09/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/09/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 11 September 2015 07:17:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17908 time(s) in 10404 post(s)
Yay you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/09/2015(UTC)