logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#1 Posted : 05 October 2015 02:51:49(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
UserPostedImage

She's known as a blogger, music critic, talk show host and model. Her Talk Show is known by everyone, debuting with 4 million viewers back in May with her first guest Billy Khan. The show made several headlines in the news, for being way too 'REAL'. But, what did you expect? The show is called "Real Talk". Since then, many A-List celebrities visited the show including 'Miami' and 'Tisha Jackson'. But then, in July the show went to a small break, and is now about to be back in TV, and people expect huge numbers.

It's been hours. We've been waiting since afternoon, and while it's hard to predict how Ezra behind the scene is, we weren't expecting such a friendly hug and the smiley "Hey". After that, she told us off and went back to the photoshooting with a "See ya later" and a blow kiss.

She disappears for another 3 hours and reappears, looking tired and exhausted, and yet being kind and happy as before. She let's out a dramatic and yet giggly "Finally!" and throws herself to the couch. She let's out a loud breathe and makes us think : The wait was worth it.

UserPostedImage

It's been month since the last episode of 'Real Talk' and she must feel excited for the next episode, atleast that what we think! "Hell Yeah! I'm actually a little bit scared, it's always hard to get infront of live television, because once you made a mistake, it's done. But, I'm happy that we are back. I can't wait to meet the audience and our guests."

By now, Ezra made herself comfortable on the couch, pulling her hair to a bun. Looking at Ezra, we noticed that she has tattoos, but is ezra not a muslim? We couldn't hold back and ask her the question. "Well, I am. I'm a muslim but I'm gonna be honest, I'm not really that strict. If I would be, I would cover myself alot more, wouldn't I? And, It also needs to be said that Tattoos are part of my culture. You may have noticed by now, that I'm kurdish. And, Tattoos are part of kurdish culture. Tattoos always existed in my culture, but back then they made tattoos on places I wouldn't do, because that's not my cup of tea. I can't do that, but a cute little tattoo on my finger is okay."

Culture Uncut once posted a video, where Ezra was auditioning for a label, and now we ask ourselfs, is Ezra anytime gonna go the music route? She's a busy lady with her current projects, but is she ever gonna have music in her life? "It's true that the path of a musician was my original path but I couldn't walk on it. But, It showed me other paths I could walk on, and I was blessed enough to walk on them. Music is always gonna be a passion of mine, but I can't really tell you that I'm gonna release some music. I am happy with my current life."

UserPostedImage

With things going really good for Ezra, we asked her if she has any other projects in the future. She smiled bright, showing a little bit of her pure white teeth, "Oh, yeah! 2016 is gonna be amazing for me. I actually have a lot of things planned. The trial run of Real Talk is gonna end, but I think it's pretty easy to see that we are gonna have our first official season in 2016. I'm producing some stuff, writing some stuff. A lot is actually happening!"

When we ask Ezra how she made her first steps towards success, she laughed loud. "It's was actually pretty funny. Back in 2010, my best friend signed me up for a dance tournament sponsored by Adidas, and I don't know how, but I ended up being second. To be honest, I never really trained as a professional dancer or something, and even today I can't understand how I got second. But, Even though I shouldn't have gotten anything, Adidas just signed me for a year and things started. But, my actual real success started this year with the show. So, I'm even more excited for next year.

When we asked Ezra what she loves the most about her culture, she made a funny 'thinking-face'. "That's actually a really great question. I never really thought about that, because I love every part of my culture. Growing up as a kurdish little girl, I was taught to embrace every part of my culture, because things weren't easy, expecially being kurdish. Our history is full with blood, war and hate, so my parents wanted to show me the beautiful things. And, I know it's kinda expected, but I love everything."

UserPostedImage

We asked Ezra about her love-life, marriage and kids. She just made a "Ugh" sound and showed us a sad facial expression. "I have nothing planned. I was never in a relationship, and I'm turning 26 this month, and it really sucks. When I was younger, I loved the fact that I can be "pure" for my marriage but I just can't anymore. I'm going towards my thirties, I just want to love somebody and be loved. And, if that happens, then maybe I can think about marriage and kids. But, I'd love to have kids! I want 3!", she laughs and shakes her head silly.

Ezra makes herself a little bit more comfortable at the couch, looking really tired. Even more than before we started the interview, but she didn't stop to smile the whole time. A woman like Ezra, probably has many friends outside the business and inside the business, or? Expecially in the business, the world is really small. "Actually, no. I have a few friends outside of everything, but nothing really huge. And, inside of the business..Nope. Not even one. There are people I like. I mean, I'm really grateful towards Billy, because I started the show with him and he kinda made it big. I think that he is the reason why the first episode actually blew-up. So, there are people I like and I'm thanking but I wouldn't call any of them friends, because I never hang out with them, you know?"

At the end of everything, we thanked her and said that it was amazing to work with her, she gave us a small nod and smiled. "Thanks for having me! I can't wait for the magazine issue!" she gave us a quick hug and walked with us outside and waved at us until we were far away with the car. It was a great experience, and we can't wait to have her once again on the magazine cover.

UserPostedImage
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 05/10/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/10/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/10/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/10/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 05/10/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 05/10/2015(UTC), erich hess on 05/10/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/10/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 10/10/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 06 October 2015 05:41:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor: What a lovely interview and it was nice to learn a little about your culture because I'm completely in the dark about it, but glad you incorporated it into the photoshoot and interview.. You look radiant on the cover by the way!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Welat65 on 06/10/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#3 Posted : 07 October 2015 04:48:53(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Honor: What a lovely interview and it was nice to learn a little about your culture because I'm completely in the dark about it, but glad you incorporated it into the photoshoot and interview.. You look radiant on the cover by the way!

Ezra: Thank you! It feels good to share my culture and history with the world, and it's great that you liked the interview!

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 10 October 2015 17:19:26(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8683 time(s) in 2724 post(s)
Cara: This was a really fascinating cover story, Ezra! It's been awesome seeing you rise in popularity and kick ass with your tv show. But I always felt like we didn't know enough about you, so this was definitely an eye opener to who you are as a person and a little about your story. I feel like you have so much ahead of you and I'm excited to see where you can go!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Welat65 on 10/10/2015(UTC)