logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Squeege  
#1 Posted : 24 November 2015 22:28:13(UTC)
Squeege

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 189 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Jakob Hess and The Swithblade Symphony

Band Members:

Jakob Hess- Leader of the band. The head guitar slinger and forefront on the vocal pipes. Not too bad on the piano either.

Jackson "Smokey" Larue- Second Lead Guitar Man, Steel Guitar Virtuoso, Banjo Picker, and at times a damn good singer.

Byron "Big Pookie" Arnold- The big dude with the bass. Electric or stand up. He can do it.

"Slick" Frankie Smith- The man with the skins and the sticks.

John "John Boy" Margolin- He handles the horns. Trumpet chiefly. Not always featured in the band because he doubles as a roadie, sound guy, and alleged substance purveyor. Alleged. But when he does play on the stage or track. The man can blow.

Other Miscreants (The Bus Driver, Merch Person, Road Manager/Agent):

Stu Wills- The Bus Driver. Also known as Hoss or Bus Driver Stu. He puts up with us.

Katie Mae- The cutest little rockabilly merch you girl you ever did see! Careful, she steals lighters.

Hennessy Daniels- That crazy drunk is back again. He has stories man. We're not sure what to call him. But a booking and road agent at the least.

Hails From: Chicago, Illinois

Genre: Genres are for people that want to be defined. Rockabilly, Western Swing, Tin Pan Alley Jazz, Punk, Rock, Whatever.

Bio: Jakob was born supposedly to Erich Hess and his mother named Esmerelda Roberts. A former Vegas show girl and now just a restaurant owner in Chicago. But we're going to skip all the childhood and teenage stuff. Jake had an ok life as a kid, a memorable yet hazy high school career filled with football, drugs, his first band, and ladies (He dropped out at 16), and a short lived stint in college. Ask him and he'll tell you all about it. But his music library and influences were peppered with many kinds of musicians Pre-War Tin Pan Alley Jazz, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Richie Valens, Sam The Sham and The Pharoahs, Willie Nelson, Hank Williams, Bob Wills and The Texas Playboys, Dylan, Springsteen and a whole shitload more. He is apparently 25 by most accounts as he is sort of not keen on people knowing his age. Often just telling people you're as old as you feel and think you are.

His band was formed with his pal Smokey who is more on the Western Swing and old American music type of thing. He moved to Chicago after moving up from New Orleans to attend high school there. Their common interests put them together and they played the bars with the use of fake IDs and developed a repertoire. They were a two man band with Smokey playing the steel guitar to accompany Jake on the guitar when he wasn't playing solo. Through word of mouth and progression several more guys just joined the two man outfit. Which grew into the band it is now.
UserPostedImage]

Owner of: Nobody's Darlings

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Ezra "Zeke" James

The Train Jumpers

Hennessy Daniels
thanks 3 users thanked Squeege for this useful post.
erich hess on 24/11/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/11/2015(UTC), kandii on 26/11/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 24 November 2015 23:56:51(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erich: well...I'd say it's impossible for me to have a twenty five year old son. But I've had intimate conversations with Elvis Presley,so I guess I couldn't rule anything out. I like the cut of this cats jib. Even if he is just some guy trying to ride my to y coat tails.

Karoliena: they have pills for that now,you know.

Erich: I'm pretty sure poisoning the dear lad is illegal.

Karoliena: fuck It. Your density ruined a perfectly good natural coattails enhancement joke.

Erich: fine. Lets start over. I bet it's a great joke.

Karoliena: never mind. You killed the mood. It won't work now. The joke is impotent as marshmallow dildo now.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Squeege  
#3 Posted : 25 November 2015 03:44:36(UTC)
Squeege

Man

Jakob: Them coat tails taste like cocaine. Anyway, mama claims this is way before that crazy boat came into the picture. Unless my pops, alleged pops that is, was always dealing with an empty gun and no bullets in his chamber. Hell Barney Fife carried one slug in his pocket. So there's gotta be one in there some where. I've seen pictures. We gotta resemblance goin' on. That and my taste for drugs and tolerance level is near equine levels. This is a Hess trait I'm told. I will say unless Mr. Hess is my progenitor. I've got no father. Whoever the man was can go fuck himself. He ain't done shit to help out mom or me.
UserPostedImage]

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Ezra "Zeke" James

The Train Jumpers

Hennessy Daniels
thanks 1 user thanked Squeege for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/11/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 25 November 2015 06:15:31(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erich: what's one more adoption? I've already got a dustyn. Though I'll be damned if I'm buying more than one Christmas present.you two Will have to duke it out. The winner will get the Nintendo Wii knock off. Batteries Not included. Some meth heads stole them.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Squeege  
#5 Posted : 25 November 2015 07:50:23(UTC)
Squeege

Man

Jakob: He can have it. It's no thing. But you and me need to talk or something. Whatever it is people do these days.
UserPostedImage]

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Ezra "Zeke" James

The Train Jumpers

Hennessy Daniels