logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#1 Posted : 28 November 2015 05:36:17(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
UserPostedImage
The audience is screaming for Ezras name, as she walks into the Studio looking flawless with her hair open and her outfit. She walks towards her standart seat and waves towards the people in the audience.

Thank you so much guys! It's amazing to be back and I'm happy that you guys decided to come and have some chilling time with me! A lot of stuff happened since we aired the last time and I can't wait to spill the tea with you guys! *Points towars the audience, who are now cheering again* So, let's start with some....

UserPostedImage
Hot Topic numbero one is straight up FIRE. I feel like everytime I do Hot Topics, one of the boys from Weekend are part of it. But, I guess more promo for them! *Laughs* So, rumor has it that Riley and Chaelin are having some 'fun' together. *sips on her tea* Now...Both have been seen leaving Airports ALMOST at the same time, and that several times. I guess we have some new members in the mile high club, ladies! *Laughs again* But forreal, I'm really happy for Chaelin, I mean this girl really NEEDED some D. Poor fans though, I feel you guys. Atleast WE can dream. *winks towards the camera* The next hot topic has been announced a month ago but I feel like, It's never too late to share something about a successful young woman. The Hip Hop Queen 'Lotus' has been announced as UNICEF's Newest International Ambassador. It is expected that she's going to focus on engaging the youth in the mission to recuperate the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children and adolescents. I couldn't be any prouder than I am right now. She's not just doing her thang in Hip Hop but also a kind human being. As of now she has commented very little on the position, when she got asked what she has to offer the world, she simply said, “Identity.” And I believe that there is nothing more needed to be said. That's it for Hot Topics! Now, let's continue with..

UserPostedImage
I believe that all of you guys now how much I love music! It's been always a part of my life, so I want to share some good music news with you guys! First things first, Austin Nimmo announced for his new album called "Unscripted"! The release date has been announced as the 30th of November, so it's coming in only 3 days! I'm really excited for his album, because his singles were proof enough that he has some good songs on it. We also have something new for my rock-ish fans! There is a new album coming by Brandon Caulfield with this band ‘The Birds of Sorrow’! It's supposed to come next month, the 6th! I haven't heard much of him, but I will check this album out for SURE. We also have some major news from the cutie Johnny Carter! After the success of his EP and the single 'True Love', he has announced on Culture Uncut that he plans to release his new album in 2016 AND go on tour. He said, "I'm not sure when the album will come out, but it will be in 2016, I think" and "After the album drops, I'm thinking about going on my first tour and travel to please and meet my fans." We can't wait for you, Johnny! Also, we have The Titans who are BACK to snatch some #1's! They have been seen several times going to the studio and we can't wait to hear what's gonna come! Now, let's go to the tragic news. The Boy Band "ELMNT" are no more. It has been announced on culture uncut, that after a few flops and their first success with their EP, it has been announced that the boys decided to go on their own paths. I was a little bit sad when I heard the news, because I actually really liked the EP, but it took 1 day until I got over it thanks to the music by Weekend. No shade. *Sips on her tea*

Now, we have a guest on the show! It's the beautiful Aliya Rose! *Screams and points towards the entrance*

UserPostedImage

Thank you so much for coming to the show, Aliya! How are you feeling right now?

It's a pleasure to be here! I'm really good right now. It is a amazing feeling to know that your album is available for pre-order, your know?

Yeah, that must feel amazing! Now, that you mention the album, how was the process? You once mentioned that you re-did the whole album, tell us why.

The finished version of 'Secret.' took so long. I had songs ready months ago, but everytime I have put the songs together, It didn't feel right. I didn't feel comfortable with the record, so I replaced songs over songs and after 'Stars', I felt ready. It felt like the right time. And, the reason why I cancelled the release of my album once, was because, again, It didn't feel right. There was no connection with the songs. But, I feel good now, and I can't wait for the fans to hear what I have to offer.

Yeah, and we can't wait to hear what you have to offer! You mentioned 'Stars', how did you feel when you heard that the song went to the number one spot? It felt amazing, didn't it? *Laughs*

UserPostedImage

Hell yeah! *Laughs* I'm gonna be honest, I always wanted a #1. Everyone wants one, but my songs never really got there. I was actually shocked for a moment. I just didn't expect it! But, I'm so grateful and feel so blessed. I just can't thank the fans enough for everything they do for me.

*Nods* I just want to mention that the show is called 'Real Talk', so you know that the truth must be spilled. You have been seen hanging around with different boys, including a few famous ones actually, and there have been some slut-shaming comments. Just tell us, what's going on?

You're right, the show is called 'Real Talk' so I'm gonna be real. It's true. I probably had sex with a lot of them. And, to be honest, I don't care. I used protection and had some action! *Laughs*

Girl...*Starts to laugh out loud* You should used that one for a song! But let's get serious again. *Drinks a little bit of her water* A little while ago, there was this thing going around the news and social media. You threw your microphone towards somebody in the audience. The last thing we knew was, that he sued you. Explain to us again, what happened and update us on the case.

What is there to explain? He threw his 'Milkshake' or whatever it was towards me, and it hit me. First - I felt disgusting. It's sticky and it smells. Second - Ain't no way that i'm gonna ignore this. So, I just threw my microphone towards his head, and it kinda hit him. I didn't expected it to hit him but it did. I ran off-stage and just cancelled the show. I know that what I did was wrong, I shouldn't have punish my fans for somebody who's probably not even a fan. But, It happened and I'm happy that my fans forgave me. I love them alot. Oh, and yeah. There is a update, at the end, he didn't sue me. He wanted to, but didn't. I don't know the details but I couldn't care less.

Yeah, atleast we know now what happend from your perspective. Let's go back to your album. You worked with alot of people like ; Brandon Grey, Melanie Houston, Bobby Blanco, Rani Shreela etc. Is there anybody you would like to work with but you just couldn't?

I think there are always people I'd love to work with. I mean, there are really amazing people out there. But, I'm happy with what I have and I wouldn't change them for anybody. All of them worked really hard to make this album happen.

Do you have any favorite Artists at the moment? I'm talking mainly about the ones who are currently running the charts.

I have my favorites but currently I love Vanity. I was always a fan but this time she really dominates the top spot on the charts, and her music is really on a different level. I also like Rum & Coke. "Keep it Clean" is such a good song, it's amazing. Alec Cole is really cool too, "Fucked Up" is my jam.

So, your album is finished. Are there any other plans musically for you, or are you done with it for atleast a year? When can we expect the second album?

There are a few projects I'm working on, but nothing I can announce yet. And, the second album..I honestly don't know yet. You are probably going to see me in the studio a few times for it but I can't tell when it's going to come. But probably at the end of next year? Who knows though. It could be released within the next 6 months, if I'm fast. Just be suprised.

Let's do some quick questions to learn more about you!

Sure!

Vodka or Wine?

Vodka

Pizza or Hamburger?

Pizza

Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi

Christiano

Sleeping or Fitness?

Sleeping

Sex or Love

Both.

You can't choose both!

Why?! What am I gonna do with Love, if I don't have sex? That's boring.

So..You're choosing sex?

I guess.

*Laughs* Well, thank you so much for coming to the show! It's amazing to have you here!

Thank you for having me! *Waves to the audience*

Now, before we end the show! We have a special performance by Hannah Beth! She's gonna perform her hit song "Postpone"!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Hannah starts from the center of the stage, walking towards the front as the instrumental starts to play. The live violins sound absolutely heavenly and set the tone for the rest of the performance as the multicolored lights are being spun into a flowery pattern. Hannah was dressed in all black with her short blonde hair resting at her neck. she looks quite energize and ready to perform, as she holds the microphone to her lips and sings the first few lines. She continue walking from the back to the center of the stage as all eyes were on her.

UserPostedImage

Remember when we first talked and went to war
Then we raised our flags to understand
After all we weren’t that much different
Now I don’t want to live in a world apart
Or think about you walking out
Even though I know our hearts were conflicted
I say I’m sorry, say I’m sorry all the time
So much the word starts to lose its meaning
Incapable of showing how much you mean

The show is similar to her SNL performance, where it was stripped back and more focused on her vocals rather than the production. Hannah was relying more on her voice than props this era, and it was really paying off. It seemed for the first time in forever people were paying attention to her voice. She always felt a sense of pride now whenever she performed. Coming up on the chorus of the song, Hannah's vocals were projected over the rush of instruments being plucked and strung behind her. It was a beautiful performance that had lots of classical instruments being infused to give a different side of the song.

Don’t give up on me right now
There’s still so much joy left to be found
I’m no longer bound
Left you when you needed me the most
Turned around and I left you alone
But don’t give up on me right now, don’t leave our love postponed

UserPostedImage

She picked the song back up at the second verse, where she had this change in her voice now. It was noticeably stronger and more confident as she strutted to the side of the stage, still singing and keeping her key. She gazed out at a few faces in the crowd, almost as if she were singing to them individually. She had a few backup singers but they were certainly playing their parts right as Hannah was vocally overshadowing them but their added vocals were helping with harmonies. The lights have now changed to an orange color, as she continues to sing with life and vigor.

Had my back when all the world was in front of me
Trying desperately to pull me down to my knees, but
After all we weren’t that much different
There were days I felt you were against me too
But still us two seemed to stick like glue
Even though I know our hearts were conflicted

So much the word starts to lose its meaning
Incapable of showing how much you mean

I’m no longer bound

During the bridge, the violins were sounding as if they were fading off, and Hannah's voice was getting lower and lower as she descended from each note. She held her hand over her heart as she managed to belt out the ending note, letting her microphone trail from her mouth and into the sky. She holds it there before slowly letting it go back to her lips. The backup singers are barely humming along as Hannah comes back to the song with aggression, going into an amazing high note. The instruments come back into play as the back up singers are now singing more audibly and Hannah continues with the chorus.

I can now admit that I was it
I killed our happiness
I killed our trust
I killed our bliss
I killed our friendship

She adds in her ad-libs, which give her a more impressive vocal performance. All the while, she is almost smiling at how glorious the song sounded live to her. She closes her eyes for a minute, almost as if the imagine herself singing the song on the stage. She sings along with the back up singers now, before she ends the song with another momentous note.

I’m no longer bound

Don’t give up on me right now (woooo)
There’s still so much joy left to be found (ooooh)
I’m no longer bound

UserPostedImage

When the song is finished, Hannah pauses and smiles as the audience claps for her. She gives a bow and then mouths the words, "Thank you" as she smiles and waves shyly.

That was a beautiful performance! Get the song 'Postpone' now on iTunes! Make sure to comeback for the next episode, until then! SEE YA!"

OOC : Since Everyone was a little bit lazy (except Tequila), I thought why not promote my own act? :P The next episode is probably gonna come faster! :)

Ezra's Outfit: http://fashionableideas....its-tumblr-k4ws76f2i.jpg
Ezra's Shoes: http://www.polyvore.com/...;size=l&tid=86031540
Ezra's Hair: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLq23WQWcAAVsQ-.jpg

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 28/11/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/11/2015(UTC), kandii on 28/11/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 28/11/2015(UTC), erich hess on 28/11/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 28/11/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/11/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/11/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 02/12/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 28 November 2015 07:02:13(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erich: a wise man once said : sex without love is as pointless as love without sex. Perosnally I've had love,I'd prefer the sex too.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Welat65 on 29/11/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 29 November 2015 03:41:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Great job on it. Im pretty sure we've all been a little lazy with our rps but this looks great still :) Thanks for allowing me to be apart of it.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Welat65 on 29/11/2015(UTC)