logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Atonic Records  
#1 Posted : 09 February 2016 13:13:42(UTC)
Atonic Records

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
UserPostedImage

After a seven month hiatus from the music industry due to her abrupt sickness and filming schedule for an upcoming indie movie, rising Pop artist Medina comes back with a new Soul-Pop track named "Fighting Through". The track carries natural instrumentation, such as guitar, drums and shakers that give the track a fresh vibe. Like biting into something minty and fresh. The track was written by Medina Valback herself, she is a very well known lyricist in the industry now due to writing and fetching many songs to rising and established artist. The track was produced by Fraser T. Smith and Christian Fallon. "Fighting Through" tells the story of someone trying to love their special someone while knowing horrible rumors about them, even if they know they aren't true. The person knowing about the rumors tries to fight the guilt they have for believing the rumors were true at once. So a way to fight the guilt and see what they truly feel about the situation is to make love to the person they're with. If the person feels the spark they had at the beginning it would be a reinsurance about the feelings they have with person they're with and would cause the false rumors to fade away.

BACKGROUND:
After leaving her label Warner and being signed by Safe Haven Records, Medina goes back into the studio and begins to work on the structure of her upcoming sophomore album. She went through trouble times in January, but everything sorted itself out and Medina began to record many genres of music. She didn't feel very confident about the material she was recording due to pressure of her trying to make her own path in the music industry. After recording many songs, she made the choice to release music she liked and felt confident with, and she expressed to her label she wouldn't be doing any common trends used in the music industry, like the "Bad Girl Gone Bad" trend many artist use for their sophomore albums. After sorting everything out, she chose to tour to get back into the music industry atmosphere and joined Alec Cole's tour as an opening act. Medina is now ready to show everyone that 2016 is going to be her year with her hard work and that she will be an artist who stays and won't be fading away any time soon.

Daydreaming about finally lighting up the flame
The flame that burns and allows us to contemplate
Thinking steadily while we both try to look away
But I know you just wanna feel my hands around your waste
So I take the chance and begin to kiss your face
You accept the offer and bite into my cherry bate
As we kiss something deep tells me to stop it now
It's the guilt that faded, but came back with more doubt

Trying to fight it out, but it knows
Trying to fight it out, but I just explode

I'm fighting it out, but it won't go through
Eroding my mind with things that I know aren't true
I've been fighting, fighting, fighting, fighting
Things that I know aren't true

What we're doing wouldn't be the road to go
But life is too short to drive in alley roads
I'm in a guilt trip that won't show its way out
I know it's overdone, so I could no longer fade it out

I no longer want to feel the fear
So I'm going to love you and keep you near
I lit the flames that turn the gear
And I hope you know that....

Sounds like:

Edited by user 09 February 2016 13:27:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 10 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 09/02/2016(UTC), erich hess on 09/02/2016(UTC), kandii on 09/02/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 09/02/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 09/02/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 10/02/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 10/02/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 10/02/2016(UTC), C4AJoh on 14/02/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/02/2016(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#2 Posted : 13 February 2016 09:19:24(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
DREAM: This is soooo good label mate I was in love with your last album every single track was amazing but this is just spectacular incredible job here Medina everything is perfect and it just seems like everything came together vocally, lyrically and with production it's just great especially for a free single so great job Medina :)

Edited by user 13 February 2016 09:27:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 13/02/2016(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 14 February 2016 05:50:40(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8683 time(s) in 2724 post(s)
Christian: It's so great to see you returning and with all the hard work I've seen you do in the past few months I feel like you deserve for this track to become a hit. It's been an absolute pleasure to work alongside you both with the filming and with the production of this track and your talent is something else. Hopefully people will latch on to this track and really begin to recognize you as the talented artist that you are, great work on this, it's beautifully written and sung!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 14/02/2016(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 19 February 2016 02:59:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor: This is literally better than your entire discography, I'm pretty speechless right now. I might just become a fan....we'll see with what you bring next. And that cover is flaw free, damn.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 19/02/2016(UTC)