logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#1 Posted : 28 February 2016 05:33:08(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Ezra enters the studio, with a screaming audience, and walks towards her chair, where she always sits. She wears a red dress, red heels and a pink lipstick. Her hair looks beautifully styled. It's a overall good look. She sits on her chair, gives some people a casual smile before she looks right through the camera

Thank you for tuning in! It's always a blast to be back and this time we have small changes on the show and another cool guest! But, before we start with the changes - Let's go to our usual "Music News"!

UserPostedImage
We had so many new releases in the last 2 weeks and there are so many upcoming albums, I couldn't even keep up! Let's start with 'Luke Striker'. After Luke sadly took his on life on March 9th 2015, the world gasped hearing the news. While some of us thought that it would be the end of his music, his family found unreleased and raw songs. Deneil, who we all know, thought that we, the public, should listen to his last few pieces. And, this is probably for the best. Deneil finished the song with Drew Westbrook and the finished product is now available everywhere, make sure to get it. We also have Dale Dunn's Debut EP "The Arrival" which includes his debut single "Razor Blades and Pills". It's Dale's introduction to the industry, and I believe that he couldn't do it better. Make sure to check it out too! And the cherry on top, Rum & Coke have FINALLY released their highly anticipated album "Better In Tongues", which features hit songs 'Keep It Clean' and '$5 Words' etc. If you ask me, the wait was definitly worth it! Cassie Valentine has announced her new album "Matrimony" and may or may not have shaded fellow R&B Artists. C.M.B.D are about to release their debut album and Alec Cole released the last single from his album, called "The Wild", which sounds amazing by the way.

Now, let's go a new segment on the show! It's called "Girl Chat" and on this segment we have 2 guest hosts on the show. We are going to chat about topics, which we found interesting! Each of us are going to say what we think about that topic and that's it. It can get pretty interesting, you know, to hear different views about certain topics. And, this weeks guest hosts are..."Aliya Rose" & "Cosma Mendoza"!
*Both walk in, waving towards the audience while "Don't Fight It" by SYNCO is playing in the background*

Thanks for coming ladies! And with that, let's start.."
GIRL CHAT

I'm gonna open up the first question..So, here it is. "Would you date somebody who was married and has kids?"
AliyaRose: Why not? Everybody deserved love. Shit happens, and I love kids! So, yes. I would. Definitly.
CosmaMendoza: I'm not really sure, to be honest. First, I'm only 17. I am a kid. I'm gonna turn 18 this year though, so you never know. But, I don't think so. How old are the men we are speaking about though?
Ezra: I don't know. Maybe mid 20s to late 30s?
CosmaMendoza: Mids 20s doesn't sound that bad to me, so I won't say no. But, I can't really imagine it. But, you never know.
Ezra: Well, I would definitly. I'm going to turn 28 this year, so I can't complain. But, the one I'm dating better wants more kids 'cause I wanna get pregnant too! *audience laughs* Seriously, I would but this certain person should want more kids, because I'm not gonna plan a future with somebody who doesn't want anymore kids at all.
AliyaRose: That's true! I wanna get kids at some point too, so I agree.

The next topic is something, which made headlines recently. I think we all 'fought' for love at some point. But, would you guys legit fight *throws a punch against the air* for the man or woman you love? A football player recently played 'referee' when his baby mama fought against his 'side-chick'. He literally said "Go!" before they fought and watched the whole scenerio. Check this video out. *shows video* Now, I ask you girls : Would you ever fight for your man? Like, literally?
AliyaRose: No way! Why would I fight for somebody who's cheating on me? *Audience claps loud* Like really, he ain't worth fighting for. I would just go and take my kids with me. And, you said 'Your Man', is he really my man when he has a side-chick? I don't think so.
CosmaMendoza: I completly agree. I never had a serious relationship, but I would never fight over a man like this. There are so many good-looking men out there, why would I fight over somebody who doesn't love me? Or atleast, not enough to not cheat on me.
Ezra: I agree with you guys but there is also the thing about side-chicks. I mean, what do you guys want in a relationship? It's a chance to be seriously together with the certain one you love. But as a side-chick, you want love for yourself but at the same time won't respect somebody elses love and relationship. You are destroying it. Why would you want that? I just don't get it. *Audience claps*
AliyaRose: Sadly, not everybody thinks like that though. There are woman out there, who want to be side-chicks. They just don't want to be somebody's main woman. Why? They don't have to deal with bills, kids, stress or anything else. They just go to fancy dates and get gifts.
Ezra: Then just go dating with people who are single?
CosmaMendoza: I just wanna say that, if you start a 'relationship' with cheating or any type of dishonesty, you can't expect it to turn out good. If he cheats with you, you can't expect him to not cheat on you. Why would you want that anyway?
Ezra: That's true. Since we are on Real Talk, would you guys fight back when a woman comes to you and want to fight you?
AliyaRose: What you mean?
Ezra: Like..you know, you share the same man and she get's upset and wants to fight you. Like, she comes to you and starts to pull your hair. Would you fight back or just walk away?
AliyaRose: Oh girl. She can try it, I won't hold back. Ain't no woman has the right to pull my hair!
CosmaMendoza: Honestly? I would probably run away. *audience laughs with the hosts*

The last questions is.."How do you guys feel about men who get jealous or possessive fast?"
CosmaMendoza: I love it when they get jealous! First, it means that he still cares and second, that I'm his girl. He shows other men that I belong to him and to be honest, nothing is sexier to me.
AliyaRose: A little bit jealousy is cute and everything but too much is too much. I'm a woman who talks alot with other people, because It's work. This includes other men. How am I going to talk with other men in peace, when my boyfriend or husband can't stop being jealous. And, honestly. It also means that he doesn't trust me. A little bit is cute but I can't deal with it.
CosmaMendoza: So, you're saying that if your man comes to you and gives you a kiss when you talk with another man or when grabs your hips to show other people that you're his, that it's not sexy? Oh hell nah. *audience laughs*
Ezra: But, you are still young Cosma. When you get older and you work with other men, then it get's annoying.
AliyaRose: Exactly. As I said, a little bit is cute but if you trust me, you should other worries. Because, I would never cheat. I love to have fun, play around but when I'm in a relationship, my eyes are only looking at the man I love.

Thank you girls! It was fun to chat with you, but now we have a guest on the show and it's "Joziah Shreve"! I'm excited to have him here! Here he is! Joziah Shreve!
*He walks in, laughing and smiling before he gives Ezra a quick hug and sits infront of her*

UserPostedImage

Welcome to the show, Joziah! How was your ride?

Pretty cool. Thanks for asking!

Let's start right off with your background, you were born in La Jolla, California. Your parents got a important Job in Japan, to be exact Sapporo. Basically, you grew up in Japan, right?

Joziah: Yeah! I moved to Sapporo in kindergarten.

Could you tell us how it was to grow up in Japan?

It was a weird shift. I barely spoke Japanese as a kindergartner so I was super quiet, no one knew how to speak English at that point and even if they knew a little bit, there was still a weird language barrier. Culturally, it was a little bit easier to adjust, actually. I found that because I moved at such an early age, it was easy to toss American manners out the window. Things got a little easier in high school, since Japanese students are required to take English. Regardless, I was really quiet, even when I was fluent.

You are openly gay. Is there anybody you are interested in? Any flirts?

I knew you would bring this up, actually. *laughs* Uh, I'm willing to admit that Dae Ho Park is a major cutie. I like Austin Nimmo too *laughs* but we won't get into that.

Now, let's talk about your music. Let's say, it's pretty special. *laughs* How would you describe it?

Uh, hahaha, my music is a conglomerate of old MySpace pages with twinkly anime cursors and 80's culture. The music is very much based around drugs, which is ironic because drugs are super illegal in Japan. But in a way, it gives me a persona of a guy living a lavish life of crime.

Your single "Cocaine" did well on the charts, what can we expect in 2016 from Joziah Shreve?

Wow, a lot, actually. I've spent a lot of time perfecting my style, and I'm ready to drop some tracks. I want to do a full length at some point as well. I don't want to ruin any surprises but I am collaborating with a lot of people. I'm going to be branching out stylistically, which I'm very excited to do. I want to be taken seriously as a rapper and I think the way to do is to collab with people, ya know? Build those connections and what not.

In mid 2015, you said that you can only dream about a big collaboration. Any progress there?

Like I said, I've been contacting a lot of artists. I don't want to spill the beans but I'm making some progress for sure. I think that I might get to collab with someone big this year, at least judging from the way things are going now.

Since we are talking about dreams, with who would be your actual dream collaboration?

Oh man, I'd have to say Kidd Amaze. I spent my senior year of high school listening to him religiously. He's definitely a hero of mine. I want to see myself collab with Peyton as well. I think our styles and our personalities are compatible for sure.

We heard that you don't like Award Shows but do you plan on attending any upcoming Award Show?

I will have my ticket ready for 'em. Haha, if the flight gets canceled or something, I'll just use the tickets as rolling paper. *Laughs* It's not something I'll fret about, besides, I'll probably be in the back blazing a fatty anyway. *Laughs* I was only semi-serious about that. I want to meet some other artists while I'm in award shows and that's mostly why I'm going.

You know, everybody listens to music. What type of songs do you listen to currently? Any favorites?

I listen to and lot of electronic music. Interestingly enough, I started out hating rap. I used to listen to a lot of my parent's music. My mom listens to a lot of funk and disco while my dad listens to a lot of classic rock. I still get down to some of the rare disco as well as a lot of jazz. I think the two really inspired to get into hip hop though. These days, I listen to a lot more aggressive rap and bubbly pop music. *laughs*

That's it with the questions! Now, let's play a game! We call it "Never Have I Ever" and it's a pretty simple game. We say, for example "Never Have I Ever ate a apple" and all you need to do is to say " I Have" if you ate one and "I Have Not" if you haven't. That's it! Are you ready?

Uhm..I think so? *laughs*

Never Have I Ever..Messaged somebody Nudes *giggles*

Man, I figured I'd be asked these kinds of questions. Either way, if I say no, people are going to know so I guess I'll be honest. *laughs* Yeah, I have. I think we all have at some point.

Never Have I Ever..fooled around with somebody I don't know

I haven't

Never Have I Ever..Gave somebody a fake phone number

Absolutely, that's some quality humor right there. *audience laughs*

Never Have I Ever..Dated somebody because that person is rich

I have not, the richest part of a person is there heart.

That's it! Thank you so much for playing! Now let's do some quick Twitter questions before we end the show! Here is question number 1 ; From @CocaineDreams: "If you need to choose between being drunk forever or high forever, what would you take?"

I've been drunk a few times and it's absolutely horrible. I'll take the high please.

From @RealTalkFan101: "How did you find or create this new sound you have? I have never heard of cloud rap"

I started listening to a lot of XXYYXX and Yung Gud, two producers who are very floaty and distant in their production. I started free styling over their beats and realized that the style was perfect for me.

And the last one, from @JJOh: "What's your favorite place to be? Except Home."

I love being outdoors. Japan is a beautiful country and I love exploring it's beauty.

Again, thank you so much for being here. I wish you luck and alot of success, I know that we will hear alot more from you, Joziah!

Thank you so much! I had a blast being here.

That's it folks! Today was a amazing show and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! Make sure to comeback for the next episode! Oh! And don't forget to follow us on Social Media! Twitter, Facebook and all of that stuff! Bye Bye! *Waves*

Ezra's Hair: http://www.lovethispic.c...3-Red-Hair-White-Bow.jpg
Ezra's Dress: http://31.media.tumblr.c...ne_ngpj4dFEFT1sjgvoh.jpg
Ezra's Shoes: https://s-media-cache-ak...35c5970347f4df48a339.jpg
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 28/02/2016(UTC), erich hess on 28/02/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 28/02/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/02/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/02/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 28/02/2016(UTC), Clampdown on 28/02/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 29/02/2016(UTC), GirlSpice on 01/03/2016(UTC)