logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Lastrevio  
#1 Posted : 05 March 2016 22:57:07(UTC)
Lastrevio

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Hi! Well I have a band on therockstargame.com and I decided to make a roleplay:

Genre: Alternative Metal, Metalcore, Nu Metal, Rapcore.

Influences: Goodbye To Gravity, Linkin Park, Slipknot, Korn, Bullet For My Valetine, Hollywood Undead, Deuce.

Members:

Lastrevio(vocals), age 20:

He's the frontman. Everybody knows him. Orange hair. Linkin Park hoodie, Jeans, Medium height.

He has awesome wet screams and low growls like Corey Taylor, A simillar voice to Andrei Galut from GTG and Eminem style rapping.
UserPostedImage

Jimmy(guitar), age 24:

Guitar God. Long Black hair, badass clothes, Tall.

He is playing gutiar since he was 4 years old. He has some solos that will make you pee your pants. King of solos for short.
UserPostedImage

Zack(guitar), age 27:

King of riffs. Medium black hair, jeans jacket with a white t-shirt, teeth as white as snow.

He is the god in most Nu Metal, why Jimmy is taking the lead in the Metalcore songs. Most catchy, while at the same time technical and complex riffs.
UserPostedImage

Vox(synth, keyboards, programming, electro stuff), age 19:

You never hear this dirty bass. Best FL Studio knowledge, he makes dubstep basses to go along with the riffs, samples and other stuff.

Violet + Green hair, Neon T-shirt, Short height, random pants.
UserPostedImage

Tizar(drums), age 28:

Mike Portnoy style drumming. Looks simmilar to the warrior in Metin2, jeans and a random t-shirt.
UserPostedImage

Tom(bass), age 21:

Weird introverted guy. Speaks rarely, wears a cracked stone mask and has dreadlocks, even tho no one sees them. Clicky bass simmilar to Fieldy from Korn or even Alex Pascu(RIP).
UserPostedImage

Albums:
Black City: http://therockstargame.c...LL-ALBUM.aspx#post432510

Edited by user 07 March 2016 05:17:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Bands:

Evil Lake: Alternative Metal, Nu Metal, Metalcore, Rapcore, think about some weird combination between Nu Metal and Metalcore:

Influences: Slipknot, Goodbye To Gravity, Linkin Park, Korn, Bullet For My Valentine, Hollywood Undead, Deuce.

thanks 1 user thanked Lastrevio for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 06/03/2016(UTC)
Offline Lastrevio  
#2 Posted : 06 March 2016 01:54:11(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

(In an interview with RockTV)

RockTV: Hi guys! Welcome to RockTV, today we're taking an interview with the band Evil Lake. An Alternative Metal band from Romania, Galati. First question, what's the story behind your band names.

Lastrevio: Well I was on a school trip with Tom and Vox back when we were in high school, we wanted to start a band and we said our band name will be something that had to do with the trip, and so it was. As we arrived in Ploiesti at the Cola manufacture, a girl stepped and almost drowned in a lake. That was the Evil Lake.

Tom: We wrote Blackheart City, a song about that city, I mean only bad things happened there from our experience.

RockTV: Interesting story! Now that we covered your band name, let's see where your stage names come from.

Lastrevio: I was little and I wanted a username for game? I think so... So I combined a lot of names and came up with this. I think I was only 7 or 8 years, lol. (OOC: This is an actual real story, that's where my name Lastrevio came from) I used it since then, for every name and stuff on the internet. It was bassically my name.

Tizar: Simmilar story, I wanted to name my character Tizar on the game Metin2. I used it since then for everything.

Tom: Tom was always a name I liked.

Zack: Well, my best friend's name was Zack, he died when I was 12. :(

Jim: This is my real name.

Vox: Lastrevio came with the name, not me LOL

RockTV: Haha, interesting stories. What are your favortie songs, made by you of course.

Zack: Hybrid Theory, BlackHeart City, Crystal Clock, and Romania.

Lastrevio: My favorite is definetly BlackHeart City. I also like the Deuce influenced songs like Bloodcore and Magecraft, and Last Night On Earth will always be in my heart, some peersonal stuff going on.

Jim: The Wall and Romania.

Vox: Ratio 5:9 and StepSide.

Tizar: The Wall, Hack n' Slash, maybe even Nightmare, IDK man I like them all!!!

Tom: This means War and First Night On Earth. Ok, I love Blackheart city too...

RockTV: Could you describe your music making process?

Lastrevio: I and Zack come with the ideas of the song. Zack creates a basic riff and is helped by Vox with song structure. Jim comes after and Adds more guitar to it. After that Tizar drums it. Then Vox adds some synth and instrumental's over. We record it!

Tom: I add bass to...

Lastrevio: Ohps, forgot about you buddy. You do it silently all the time lol. After that me and Tizar (and sometimes Jim) write the lyrics.

RockTV: Do you have any bands you'd like to tour with?

Zack: We'd like to tour with Slipknot and Linkin Park.

Lastrevio: Don't forget about Hollywood Undead buddy.

Jim: UNDEAAAAAAD

Lastrevio: Undeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!

Tizar: YEAH UNDEAAAAAAAD!!!!! HU4L!!!

RockTV: *laughs*

Tom: We'd like to tour with Korn too, you know I mean we are influencial and stuff and...

Lastrevio: I SAID UNDEAD.

RockTV: Ok :))... Any last words?

Lastrevio: See you at Hollywood Undead.

Zack: Yeah :))
Bands:

Evil Lake: Alternative Metal, Nu Metal, Metalcore, Rapcore, think about some weird combination between Nu Metal and Metalcore:

Influences: Slipknot, Goodbye To Gravity, Linkin Park, Korn, Bullet For My Valentine, Hollywood Undead, Deuce.

Offline Lastrevio  
#3 Posted : 06 March 2016 03:05:56(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

Lastrevio: We had a gig with Bullet For My Valentine today! We played in Berlin, Germany at a Stadium with a name I can't pronounce.

Setlist:

1. Blackheart City
2. Nightmare
3. No faith in Humanity
4. Hand Of Blood
5. Waking The Demon
6. Your Betreyal
7. Undead (Hollywood Undead cover)
8. The Day We Die (Goodbye To Gravity cover)
9. Bloodcore
10.Magecraft
11.Scream Aim Fire
12.Blind(Korn cover)
13.Heed The Call(Goodbye To Gravity cover)
14.Back To Life(Goodbye To Gravity cover)
15.Horizons(Goodbye To Gravity cover)
Bands:

Offline Lastrevio  
#4 Posted : 06 March 2016 04:11:47(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

Albums:

Black City

Tracklist:

1. Blackheart City (Alternative Metal, Metalcore) [Think about BFMV: Hand of Blood mixed with BVB:Knives and Pens]
2. Nightmare (Alternative Metal) [Think about Deftones mixed with A7X]
3. No faith in humanity (Nu Metal) [Think about Soil-Halo or POD-Alive or Saliva-Click Click Boom or something]
4. Ratio 5:9 (Industrial Metal) [Think about... IDK EDIT: THINK ABOUT OLD SKILLET]
5. Lonely (Alternative Rock)[Something like Stone Sour]
6. Bloodcore (Nu Metal) [Simmilar to Deuce-Bleed]
7. Magecraft (Nu Metal) [Simmilar to Deuce-Miracle]
8. Hybrid Theory (Rapcore, Rap Metal, Nu Metal) [Think about anything from The album Hybrid theory by Linkin Park]
9. Lack of Words (Rap-Rock, Alternative Metal) [Think about Hollywood Undead-Paradise Lost or Sell your Soul]
10. This Means War (Heavy Metal, Metalcore) [Think about something by A7X... idk something like Brompton Cocltail]

Last Night on Earth

Tracklist:

1. First Night on Earth (Rapcore, Punk) [Starts with an album intro, idk to give an example. Sum41-Still Waiting mixed with something like Hollywood Undead - The Natives]
2. The Wall (Melodic Metalcore) [Something like Goodbye To Gravity - The Cage]
3. Heavy Metal (Trashcore, Heavy Metal) [Think about Metallica-Master Of Puppets performed by a modern band]
4. #COLECTIV G2G (Metalcore, Melodic Death Metal, Melodic Deathcore)[Think about GoodbyeToGravity-The Day We Die]
5. Surrender(20:00) (Metalstep, Industrial Metal) [Think about Korn and Skrillex-Narcisistic Cannibal or Chaos Lives In Everything]
6. Crystal Clock (Alternative Rock) [Something like BMTH - Throne]
7. Hack n' Slash (Groove Metal, Funk Metal, Nu Metal) [Something like Lastrevio-Hack n Slash but with vocals]
8. Stepside (Metalcore) [think about something by Bullet For My Valentine, idk]
9. The nade that saved my rank (Nu Metal) [Think about Korn-Chi or Good God or Blind or something like that]
10. Last Night On Earth (Alternative Metal, Nu Metal, Metalcore) [Wow, this would be a combination between GTG-Between The Tides and Slipknot-Sic and Deftones-My Own Summer]

Edited by user 06 March 2016 16:58:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Bands:

Offline Clampdown  
#5 Posted : 06 March 2016 10:56:08(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
OOC: Looking snazzy! Welcome to the forum!
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Offline Lastrevio  
#6 Posted : 06 March 2016 16:56:38(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

OOC: Not sure what you meant by "snazzy" but thanks! :)
Bands:

Offline Lastrevio  
#7 Posted : 06 March 2016 17:17:41(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

Band releases new single "Romania" along with 2 B-sides: Give a Fuck and Blackheart City from the old album.

-Romania(from upcoming album): Starts soft with piano and stuff and goes really hardcore in time. Super fucking emotional, talks about Romania's political problems, etc. Genre: Rock. (OOC: It actually got 100 rating on the game so it is the best song I ever made.)
-Give a Fuck(from upcoming album): Simmilar to Deuce - The One or Deuce - Invincible.
-Blackheart City(from an old album): Already described it.

OOC: For everyone seeing this, the things I make on this roleplay actually happen in game, therockstargame.com
Bands:

Offline Lastrevio  
#8 Posted : 06 March 2016 23:20:43(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

Lastrevio puts a post on Facebook:

"Any Evil Lake fans online? :D We loved to tour with Bullet For My Valentine, these guys are very kind an talented and the audience was fucking awesome! Go Germany!

We'd also like to tour with other bands in the future like Linkin Park, Hollywood Undead, Limp Bizkit, Bring Me The Horizon, Korn and more. You all can give us some comments and stuff about what bands you want to see us tour with."

2 days later Lastrevio gets a call by Chris Fronzak from Atilla.

-Uhm.. Hello? Stefan? Lastrevio?
-Yeah, it's me.
-I'm Chris from Atilla, I saw your post on facebook and stuff, and we'd like to tour with you guys.
-Yeah, that's possible. Let me ask the other band memebers to see if they're agreeing. *gives down phone for 30 seconds*
Yes! They want it! Do you want to tour in Europe or...
-UK please.
-Nice, see you there Chris.
-Well let's just go on London. See you there in 3 days.

*3 days later*
Lastrevio calls Chris

-Yo. where you at?
-Uhmmm... yeah I don't want to tour with you guys anymore.
-WHAT? You are saying that you made me travel half of Europe for NOTHING????!?!?!?!!?!?
-Yes bitch.
(End of conversation)

Current band status:
Friends: Bullet For My Valentine
Rivals: Attila
Popularity in Europe: 84
Popularity in UK: 4
Popularity in world: 13
Popularity on the internet: 36
Albums: 2
Money: 6.666.413 $ (going to be used most of it for the new album)
Bands:

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 06 March 2016 23:27:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hello,

So I suggest since you're new you read the rules first before further posting and getting an idea on what this site is for. And please don't just randomly post on other posts. I've had to delete two of your posts already for being rude/inapprpriate for that thread or just no purpose of being there.

Thanks,
RoseJapanFan (Mod Team)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Lastrevio on 06/03/2016(UTC)
Offline Lastrevio  
#10 Posted : 06 March 2016 23:52:44(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

So I suggest since you're new you read the rules first before further posting and getting an idea on what this site is for. And please don't just randomly post on other posts. I've had to delete two of your posts already for being rude/inapprpriate for that thread or just no purpose of being there.

Thanks,
RoseJapanFan (Mod Team)

Yeah, ok I read the rules but you can still send me a PM helping me around here because I'm not sure exactly what to write about.
I'm new ato roleplaying forums lol
Bands:

Offline Lastrevio  
#11 Posted : 08 March 2016 22:07:11(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

The band was on a BIIIIG tour through the whole Europe including:
-UK
-Romania
-Germany (Jim: We love these guys)
-Russia
-Spain
-Italy

Lastrevio: We had around 15 concerts and it was freaking amazing. We tried to invite Linkin Park and Hollywood Undead but they were in the studio and stuff, couldn't get there. At least we made Linkin Park realize we exist LOL

Zack (on journey in Germany):
-UserPostedImage

Edited by user 17 March 2016 04:51:55(UTC)  | Reason: forgot a bracket LOL

Bands:

Offline Lastrevio  
#12 Posted : 17 March 2016 04:50:31(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

Lastrevio: We tour like CRAZY in UK! Sometimes with Bullet For My Valentine, sometimes with BMTH (yes, we are good friends), and we even maked a 4-gig tour with Linkin Park! These guys are awesome!!!

UserPostedImage
A photo while on tour with Linkin Park.

Bands:

Offline Lastrevio  
#13 Posted : 26 March 2016 21:54:51(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

Lastrevio: We are working on something big. Stay tuned.
Bands:

Offline Lastrevio  
#14 Posted : 21 April 2016 17:54:51(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

OOC: It's been a long time since I did an interview :) A lot of stuff is going on at the moment so I thought I might give you guys a little update through this.

Rock TV: Hi guys! We already did an interview with you a few months ago so I think we know each other quite well, do we?
I think we should get to the questions faster, not wasting time, ok?

Evil Lake: Yeah!

Rock TV: We heard a lot of stuff is going on and a lot of fans are wondering what the hell so why not give them a little update?

Lastrevio: First thing's first, we are working on our new album, a single might come to you guys these days, and the album will be released somewhere in May. We don't want to rush it like the other albums, we wanna do something better this time.

Zack: Second off, we are working with Some Kind Of Planet for a tour, we are opening for them, and last but not least we wanna collaborate with Apocalyptica on a song.

Rock TV: Interesting. Can you give us more details about the single/album?

Jim: I'm afraid we can't really this moment. The album will have more than 10 tracks. We are still wondering about the name of the album and we don't really know what song we're gonna release for the single, but be prepared for something good. That's pretty much all I can say at the moment.

Lastrevio: About touring, you can expect some concerts in June, BUT WE DON'T PROMISE ANYTHING.

Rock TV: That's pretty much all we needed for today, any last words?

Lastrevio: We are still kind of having some legal issues and stuff, we are trying to do our best at the moment.

Zack: Don't forget to be awesome! Bye! ;)
Bands:

thanks 1 user thanked Lastrevio for this useful post.
erich hess on 21/04/2016(UTC)
Offline Lastrevio  
#15 Posted : 25 April 2016 19:46:34(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

Evil Lake: We are happy to announce that we finally maked a colaboration with Linkin Park! Mister Hahn is going to DJ over on of our songs...
Bands: