logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Atonic Records  
#1 Posted : 27 March 2016 18:12:10(UTC)
Atonic Records

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Chaelin Hue can be easily connected to the girl group C.M.B.D, but she is also a persona who can be defined on their own. A rising artist who will be taking on the world with her own musical talents soon. And don't let the idea of her being in a group overshadow her potential to succeed as a solo artist. She is one of the four bright sparks of C.M.B.D and has the shine to lead herself through the dark music industry to the success she was always meant for. If you would have met Chaelin a year ago before her debut you would automatically know that she has not changed one bit and continues to be the humble person she was raised to be. A genuine person who wants to take on the world with her talents, without any cheats or leverages.

Chaelin Hue was born in Seoul, South Korea. She was born into a wealthy family due to the job her father occupied. From a young age Chaelin began to experience the outside world. Her mother would take her to the park two days after her birth to go see the blossoming flowers in nearby park she and her family lived by. Chaelin's family never stayed in Seoul for long, due to her father being a well-known science teacher which caused him and his family to be moved to various universities around the world. Chaelin and her family moved to France at age four and she was enrolled in an International school in Paris. There she learned to speak English and French. Chaelin already had Hangul down so her family didn't have to worry about her not knowing the native language of her home country. Chaelin lasted in France for five year and made a few friends, but those few friends became very close to her so she didn't feel the need to make any more friends or even acquaintances. Chaelin enjoyed France and love the geography of the country, by the fourth year she knew fluent French and knew every important geographic area in the country of France. Chaelin planned on being an Art teacher, but those plans changed abruptly when her father had to be moved to Japan for another job offer.

After her family was moved to Tokyo Japan, she was enrolled in another school. Chaelin at that time became very very depressed and didn't speak much to anyone at her new school. Months went by until Chaelin met a very flamboyant Japanese boy named Jenjue. He was the first glimpse of a gay person, and she had no problem with him. Chaelin and Jenjue became good friends and their new friendship caused Chaelin to get out of her depression and made her jump back to the very smart Korean girl she has always been. For a while Chaelin wore male clothes, not because she was wanting to be male, but because she liked the style and didn't like the type of woman's fashion Japan had at the time. She even began to use boys uniform to school since her school didn't have pants for the girls who attended. Her mother was in support of wearing boys clothes and even would take her shopping to buy even more. Her father didn't have a problem with it either since he never grew up with any conservative views, which is rare for a Korean family, but Chaelin's family was not a typical Korean family. It was a family who had faced many different cultures and addapted to the many worlds around them. After spending six years in Japan, Chaelin and her family moved back to Seoul. Chaelin took the move with ease since she was already use to moving around, but of course she did hurt since she would be missing the few friends she made in Tokyo.

While in Seoul, Chaelin became very social and started making many friends. She began to look at the world very differently and began to look at everything with a positive outcome. Chaelin entered her first year of High School and began to show her interest in music. She grew up in a very musical family. Music was always blasting in the Hue living room, her father enjoyed many different genres so she learned to love a variety of them. After sometime, Chaelin told her friends about wanting to become a singer and they were all very supportive of it. Chaelin was always known to be someone to hit the big time, but no one knew how she would get there. Until one day her friend told her about Warner having tryouts. Chaelin then slept on the idea and then headed to the Seoul mall to try out. After trying out she was told she didn't make it. A week past and Chaelin's dream of being a start dwindled down. Until she got a call from a Warner representative who told her to come to their HQ to try out again. She accepted the offer and by the end of the day she inked a contract with Warner as a trainee. Chaelin trained for five years and was later picked to be in a new girl group Warner was planning to debut. After trying out, she was placed in the group and began training with the other three girls, which we know as Dara, Bom & Minzy. She formed a close relationship with a three girls and debut with them successfully. Now the girl group C.M.B.D has a #1 single and debut album. After the success of the girl group, Chaelin plans on having her own with her solo material. We will see her spread her wings soon and we will all be the audience who watches how far the talented bird can fly.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

3/27/16 Website Debut
4/17/16 Fuse Interview

UserPostedImage

Twitter: @chaelinCL
Instagram: @chaelinCL
Email: [email protected]

Edited by user 22 December 2016 06:29:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 27/03/2016(UTC), GirlSpice on 27/03/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 27/03/2016(UTC), Clampdown on 28/03/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 28/03/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/03/2016(UTC), kandii on 28/03/2016(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#2 Posted : 17 April 2016 17:27:00(UTC)
Atonic Records

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Chaelin has been rising in popularity very quickly, and will soon be showing many people the reason why. However first we have to meet the rising artist and see how she plans on doing that. Chaelin is part of the well-known girl group C.M.B.D who has been rising in popularity around the world as well, they debuted with a very mature look that is an uncommon practice for a girl group that wants to market to the youth of the world, but so far it has been working for them since they now have a #1 single and album. Chaelin was recently signed to FivePeskyKids Records and is currently being manged by Scooter Braun who is known to manage artist to stardom. Her solo debut is soon come, but we want to get some things straight with the rising artist. So here's an exclusive interview Fuse had with Chaelin during one of her many studio sessions she's having these days for her approaching debut.

So how has your schedule been looking lately since you announced your solo?

"I haven't been going out much to be brutally honest. All I really do is go from Hotel rooms to studios lately, it hasn't been the most planned out schedule, but I'm doing really well on keeping up with it. Hopefully I can bring back my social life and stop being such a studio rat (laughs)."

Who have you been with in the studio with lately? You've been very open on social media about the studio life you have right now.

"Friends and family, or just me and the producer and a few song writers that the label throws at me. I like to have very little people in the studio with me right now since I feel they can distract me and slow me down from reaching the goal I have for myself. As you can see it's just you, the camera man and me, the producer left for lunch before you got here so you two have been the only guest I have had today (laughs)."

Can you name any of the producers you've been working with for your solo album?

"I've been working with Poo Bear and Josh Abraham on some tracks lately. I just recorded 23 tracks in the last two weeks with both of them, but many of those tracks won't make it on the album since they're not good enough. I have been working with a few rising producers as well, but my producer list has been short, which I like since I feel it keeps the album grounded. I do get emails from producers who want to work with me, but right now I'll keep the list to the 11 I'm working with."

Any featured artist to be on the album?

"Right now, no. However I have been working with my girl Miami on some tracks for her project and it's sounding very promising. She's a close friend so I was really happy she chose me as an artist to work with. Love you Miami! (laughs)."

Would you be open to work with anyone, and who?

"I would be down work with a few artist, but not many. Kidd Amaze and Miami would be the number one people since they allowed me to work with them on their projects and I love both of them very much. Lotus, Billy and Mercedes would be a few as well. I have some other people in mind as well, but I don't want to name too many right now."

What kind of sound are you going for your debut album?

"I'm going for a very R&B album with elements of other genres as well. I see albums as musical blenders where you can mix many genres and get wonderful tracks from. So mixing genres is something I'm going for in this album. However If I record a solid pop song and I feel like it fits the album, I will add it. It just depends on how I want the album to sound from top to bottom."

Who have you been listening to lately, and have they influenced your album process?

"I've been listening to Cassie Valentine's album, it's such a good R&B album and I have to admit it has influenced me very much on how I want my album to flow like. I also been listening to some Rum & Coke and Kidd Amaze. I like the flow of their verses so they also influence me very much when I'm recording the album or writing a track for it. It just depends on my mood on whom and what I want to listen to, but I listen to a large range of artist and they all influence me on how I want my music to sound and flow like."

What's something that a recording studio has to have to help your thinking process on making music?

"It has to have dimming lights and scented candles (laughs). I like my surroundings to match the mood of my music so the lights are a big part."

UserPostedImage

So how has your relationship with Weekend's Riley going?

"It's going great, I'm really enjoying the time I have with him, even if most of it is just hiking, trying out new vegan recopies or cuddling in bed. He's a great person and I'm happy I can share my love with him and he shares his with me, love you babe! (laughs)."

What are five things a good and healthy relationship needs?

A good relationship needs. Communication, Assurance, Sex, Honesty and the obvious part, a lot of Love. I feel like many relationships lack assurance and communication these days. So I try very hard to communicate with Riley at least twice and day, through phone. I feel like text message can distant people since you're not hearing each other's voice, and it just isn't the same as talking to someone and hearing their voice and laugh, than just seeing bland text and emoji's.

Last question. How do you keep your skin so healthy?

"(laughs) Well, I stay away from pungent foods and drink a lot of tea and water. Good sleep is also good for the skin, it's actually the best thing for your skin since it allows your body to rest. I recommend night creams, not the heavy ones, but the ones that are like lotion and absorb into the skin. Those are my favorite since you don't have to worry about getting it on your pillow and it's easy to wash off in the morning. Also, a decent diet is good for the skin, so stay away from too much sugary or fatty stuff."
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 17/04/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 17/04/2016(UTC), erich hess on 17/04/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/04/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/04/2016(UTC), kandii on 18/04/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 18/04/2016(UTC)