logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Joyvolt  
#1 Posted : 16 April 2016 06:58:36(UTC)
Joyvolt

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 5 post(s)
www.SaintWaves.com

Hey!

However you got here is beyond me, but we certainly would appreciate your time checking us out! Well, maybe I should give you some information on us first.

The website you're on is for the band "Saint Waves" and my name is Neville Stevens. I happen to be the drummer for the band, while my partner in crime, Andrew Wolfe, plays the keyboard for the band and other instruments along the way. There was a third guy but he left for some reason. Let's not get to that.

We both come from Australia, and are the same age of 21, which is coincidental in my opinion. Andrew and I formed the band just last year, after we both finished our two year terms in the same college. I'm trying not to be too specific here as you can see.

Our genre of music is mostly Indie, with a dash of Alternative music in there as well. We can pretty much do any type of Rock genre though, but anything besides Rock we would probably not do good in. At least I'm being honest in our conversation if that's fine with you.

For our discography so far, our "Manager" wants us to keep it private, and basically start everything over. All of our past songs and albums we have made aren't important to him it seems. Except for our latest song, which he is starting to name it our "promotional single". Sure it will be.

That's all for now. It is for the future to tell if this website ever gets updated, cause I'm sort of lazy with this. But honesty counts in the end!

From,

Andrew and Neville

OOC: Never done this sort of thing before, so hopefully this is okay, and the pictures were not working in my favor...
thanks 5 users thanked Joyvolt for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/04/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/04/2016(UTC), kandii on 16/04/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/04/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 22/04/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 16 April 2016 07:34:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Dale Dunn: Nice to see some more Aussies around, best of luck guys! Excited to see what you bring musically.

OOC: Nice little intro here :) if you are having issues with photos and etc just shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to help!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Joyvolt  
#3 Posted : 16 April 2016 11:48:13(UTC)
Joyvolt

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Neville here again, and our manager wanted to give out the information to the promotional single. "Give Me A Try" is the song title, and well it's okay. It's not the best song ever, since I let Andrew help me write the lyrics, but I think it is something that could turn into something special.

If it gets a good response our manager says, he might take the word "professional" off the song; might make it our "first" single.

Andrew didn't want cover art for the song for some strange reason.

Give Me A Try - Saint Waves

I can never be with you.
I'm the one that's never noticed.
I just want to be with you.
You've always been the purpose.
You're what I want.
Give me a try.

Can you give me a try?
I love the style that you bring!
Can you give me a try?
I swear I'll do anything!
Can you give me a try?

When I'm traumatized and scared.
My one wish is that you'll be there.
That something I hope I'll see.
If I'm still able to breathe.
You're what I want.
Give me a try.

Can you give me a try?
Can you give me a try?
Can you give me a try?

Can you give me a try?
Can you give me a try?
Can you give me a try?

Sounds like:

OOC: After some help, got the link to the video working!

Edited by user 19 April 2016 01:00:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked Joyvolt for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 16/04/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 22/04/2016(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#4 Posted : 18 April 2016 09:06:07(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
OOC: Saint Motel is really good and I think they were a good choice! For the video, get rid of the "s" in "https" on your link and that should get the video up. Also, I'm not sure if you did this or not but on the tab that says [bb/] there's a thing that allows you to embed youtube links. Hope this helps :D

Edited by user 18 April 2016 09:13:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music