logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 24 April 2016 01:23:25(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

I WANT IT ALL - MANDY WILLIAMS [PROMOTIONAL]

FROM THE NEW UPCOMING ALBUM "ELECTRIFIED"

PRE-ORDER ELECTRIFIED ON June 23rd, 2016

UserPostedImage
Release Date: April 23rd, 2016
Length: 3:30
Genre: Pop, Bubblegum Pop
Songwriters: Mandy Williams, Jay Lexus, Don Morrison,
Sara Flores, Rochelle Dixon
Producers: J.R Rotem
From The Album: Electrified (2016)

I Want It All" is a promotional digital download and airplay single performed by pop recording artist Mandy Williams. The record appears on her upcoming studio album "Electrified" which has just been announced for an upcoming pre-order availability on May 2nd, 2016. The record was produced by J.R Rotem and penned by Mandy Williams, Jay Lexus, Don Morrison, Sara Flores and Rochelle Dixon in 2015. As her supporters know, Williams has been hard at work on her upcoming new album "Electried" which has become hotly contested by her fanbase. Although Mandy's early career had been rocked by major setbacks and even a long period before her debut album was released, it looks as if Mandy has really found her footing as a pop princess placed in a fickle pop industry despite the trial and tribulation. Electrified also looks to be highly anticipated as the two previous singles taken from the album have reached #1 on the charts, a feint Mandy Williams never achieved until this year and it looks like time and consistency is on the side of Ms Williams. Since the release of the Teenage Years, Mandy took off time to begin work on a new album, announced that she was engaged and dropped two new singles (Electrified) and (Something About Us) which both saw Mandy sporting a new found confident and ingenuity like never before. With Something About Us still firing up the charts, it certainly doesn't stop Mandy from offering us another cut off of her hotly contested new album. On April 23rd, Mandy took to twitter to share with fans that she would be releasing a new song from the album without prior notice as she didn't want to keep fans waiting before the May 2nd pre-order date. Instead, Mandy took it upon herself to 'leak' this new record for her eager fans to hear. "I Want It All" and is predominately a pop record that sees Mandy Williams take a slight change in lyrical content from her two previous singles from the album which included suggestive lyrics and slight raunchiness, but this new offering is more reminiscent of Mandy's earlier works intertwined with Mandy's new attitude and prowess.

In many ways, the record is quite vulnerable but nonetheless fun and quirky. Perhaps our favorite moment (aside from the chant like chorus) is Mandy proclaiming us in the early moments of the record where she giggles ("Hehe") and says "I like you a lot" and although it's just a few words, it screams typical Mandy and is just too cute for words reminding that even though Mandy's previous releases have been quite suggestive, there's still some innocence left somewhere in there. The record starts off with string flourishes but changes pace very quickly as the song then offers a snapping, clapping, snaring trap infused beat that is playfully catchy and even more-so with Mandy singing over the snapping beats and zipping synths. Over the production, Mandy Williams sings about appreciating a person's presence and impact they've had on her and her life as they've seemed to make everything better for her and lift her in a period where she was down, she now wants to give her all to them and wants them to do the same for her. It's an thankful ode to a very important person which makes the record even more relatable as we can assume everyone has at least one person who has lifted them up. This Young love anthem gets even better as we reach the chorus as the string flourishes return for the bridge as Mandy coos out in a wonderful harmonious voice and then we are brought to the anthemic chorus. In the chorus Mandy's voice is layer for the ("Up,Up,Up") but which makes the words sound chant like and gives the chorus an anthemic and triumphant feel.

Electrified will be available for pre-order on May 2nd, 2016

Hehe...
I like you lot...
Hehe...
I really like you a lot

I see myself come alive again
What is this place that I am in?
I look around and no more darkness trails
Not even all those lonely sounds
I look at you and I see the truth

I feel safe at last
It's something that I never knew
Baby look at me, my tears are drying away
You've freed my mind
Now I can decide
Where I'm gonna go
Coming from the after life
Baby you've helped me breathe again

Now I just want it all
(To give to you)
I just want it all
(To show you that I love you)
I just want it all
(To let you know you're the one)
I just want it all

So give it
Up, up, up, up, up
Give it
Up, up, up, up, up
And I just want it all.

Looking back at how I use to be
How I was drowning in my pain
I never thought that after all these years
That I would see the light of day
You came to me like a fantasy

After all this time
Now I don't need to dream
Everything is real
I find it hard to believe

You've saved me now
From going under ground.
I would've never known
How my life would turn out.
If you never came
I'd already be gone
I'd already be gone

Now I just want it all
(To give to you)
I just want it all
I just want it all
I just want it all

So give it
Up, up, up, up, up
Give it
Up, up, up, up, up
And I just want it all.

Whoaaaaa
You've put the pulse back into my veins again
Whoaaaaa
The air right back into my lungs
Whoaaaaa
You've even helped me rise to my feet again
Now all my suffering is done

Baby look at me
As I'm standing here
I have finally reached my destiny
And I'm happier then I could ever be

Now I just want it all
(To give to you)
I just want it all
I just want it all
I just want it all

So give it
Up, up, up, up, up
Give it
Up, up, up, up, up
And I just want it all.
So give it
Up, up, up, up, up
Give it
Up, up, up, up, up

Oh! Hehe...
I like you a lot...
Hehe...
I really like you a lot
----------------

Edited by user 14 May 2016 00:58:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 24/04/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 24/04/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/04/2016(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 14/05/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 14 May 2016 00:55:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
I Want It All is officially set to impact radio stations! - via FREEDOM

UserPostedImage

Starting May 15th, 2016.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 14/05/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2016(UTC)