logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline _Python_  
#1 Posted : 08 August 2016 04:26:24(UTC)
_Python_

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 73 post(s)
It was raining so hard that when the rain hit, not only could you hear it slap the window, you heard it hit the street. It was the type of rain to make you feel a few pounds heavier, though you had only been in it a minute. They was in a stolen Honda Accord that luck would have it — came with an aftermarket radio accompanied by an aux chord that just screamed gas station convenience. Heavy bass and low treble filled the car at a low volume while the four young men puffed at their Newports, drank their beers and shared silence on the long ride that was almost inevitable on nights like this.

"Y'know, bruh.", Bones said. He took a draw off the Newport while the other three just sort of shifted their gaze towards him. "Nights like this be fucked up. Tell me how one night we can hit five muhfuckin houses, dat goo bread, yaw. Buh da nex night we out hea fuckin foe hours fa jack shit. Nigga be starved da next week an' shit." Teddy just laughed and flicked his ashes. Kelly shrugged but Tyler nodded. "Betta dan punchin' a clock homeboy. 'Sides, we out hea ta hit ONE house dawg. I'm tellin' you dis bitch got it aww. We gone make nuff for us ta ball on an' handle our bidnih." Bones shook his head. He chugged at his forty. "Yeah? Whateva nigga. Nex time, I'm pickin da county."

Not much else was said after that. The four just continued to ride down them long and wet country roads. About an hour later, Tyler told them to take a right onto a dirt road so wet the Honda barely made it down it. "This the house up hea yaw. Kill 'em lights. Ain't no one hea but still, yaknow?" Once up at the house, Teddy parked the stolen Honda behind some bushes. The three put on their masks and grabbed their gear. Bones made sure to pocket his meth pipe.

Rummaging through the house, they didn't really find anything but some flat screens and MacBooks. You know damn well they loaded that shit up, though. It was what they spotted on the way out that made his day. "Damn son." Bones said, with Tyler quickly adding "Where'd you find this?" Bones kissed his teeth, glaring at Tyler. "Why the fuck you didn't tell me they got a buildin?" Tyler shrugged. "Didn't see it." Bones whistled, causing the three to follow suit to the building. It didn't take long to pop the lock and get into the old barn.

Two matching Honda 400EX, a 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 and one more MacBook to go along with the ones they had already loaded up. Bones immediately called dibs on the Ram and the two Hondas. They put up a small fight but deep down they knew he'd give them theirs off it all. "Sides, yaw. Yaw really wanna be in this stolen as Ram if the law git behine me? Yaw know we in the country an' I'm'a smash all through these woods on they bitch ass." Bones said, laughing. Tyler shook his head. "Nah, dawg. I'm down ta ride. Let these two fuck boi take the Honda back." Teddy and Kelly just shook it off and let the two have it.

About ten minutes down the road, in the opposite direction, Tyler makes Bones stop just to grab a bag from the bed. He climbs back in and shows Bones that the bag contains about two dozen guns, everything from two ARs to around ten pistols. Shotguns included. Bones paints a smile on his face. "I knew summin was up when you wanted to climb in wid me rather than dem two." Tyler lit a Newport. "Cmon man! Ain't no way I'm'a trust 'em two bitches to unload some guns... Plus, more money fuh us. Them two juss some high schoo boys. Me an you out hea strugglin dawg."

ooc: ill add more later. done rewrote this too many times this afternoon. just my quick dive back into rping. oh yeah, made some new characters. not sure what ill do with them just yet.
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked _Python_ for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/08/2016(UTC), bradleyard on 08/08/2016(UTC)