logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline squaregatescrub  
#1 Posted : 22 September 2016 00:06:34(UTC)
squaregatescrub

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 91 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Single: Tokyo Blue
Artist: Uranus
Label: Full-Figured Four
Genre: Instrumental Hard Rock
Written by: Uranus
Produced by: Amaya Amemiya

The much awaited major label release of Uranus is finally here! This hard hitting rock tune is the lead single of their upcoming album and the band is confident that it will not disappoint.

Keiko: We are so proud of this one! Definitely a turning point in our careers.

Lili: We really made sure that this one will leave a lasting mark that you'll love for the rest of your lives.

Keiko: Correct. Debuts should be memorable and this one delivers. It is simple yet complex. It is easy to listen to and yet, it is very technical.

Yuri: Uhhhh, it is also to be called Tokyo Blue Ball but uhhh, they wanted to change the title.

Keiko: Yuri!

Lili: Oh Yuri!

Yuri: But, uhhh, check the cover art, it clearly says "Tokyo Blue" and then uhhh, there's a ball under it.

Lili: That is not a ball! That is our namesake! The beautiful planet that is Uranus!

Keiko: Well, to be fair to Yuri, we were actually pondering about that name.

Yuri: See, uhhh, I told you.

Keiko: But we do believe that it is for the better that we shorten the name of the track and remove the word "Ball" at the end.

Lili: Yes and let's talk about the most important aspect, the music!

Yuri: Uhhh, sure. Again, I just felt that "Tokyo Blue Ball" was the..

Keiko: Yuri! Let's talk about the music, not the title, shall we?

Yuri: Uhhh, sure.

Lili: Yes! Finally! So this awesome track is powered by a driving rhythm backed by yours truly.

Keiko: Which perfectly complements the rocking drum track and Yuri's thick guitar tone.

Yuri: Uhhh, yes. I had a lot of fun on this one. The uhhh, solos where fun too. It's actually me trying to rock it out.

Keiko: Yes, Yuri has some pretty heavy stuff going on.

Lili: And as usual, the main melody is being delivered by our keyboardist, the very lovely Keiko!

Keiko: Awwww, I appreciate that.

Yuri: To top it all, this track was uhhhh, produced by Boss Amaya. That says a lot.

Lili: You can hear the difference. Recording was done in-house at Full-Figured Four's studio and was supervised by the label's great people.

Keiko: We're very fortunate to have such a label working with us.

Lili: We're also using our very own Fonder Signature models on this single! Oh they sound so good!

Yuri: Uhhh, yeah, and very fun to play.

Keiko: Those instruments will definitely become integral to our ever evolving sound.

Yuri: So uhhhh, what are you waiting for, go uhhhh, to your nearest record store and buy this.

Lili: Yes! It is now available nationwide! The first time in our careers that we'll have a nationwide release!

Keiko: Correct and as Yuri would say all the time:

Yuri: Uhhhh, buy legally.

Keiko: Support us and our music and we'll make more for you!

Lili: Thank you so much and we love you all!

There you have it. The new single, Tokyo Blue is now available at your nearest record store, nationwide!
(click on the banner for more info)

UserPostedImage