logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#1 Posted : 22 September 2016 14:14:09(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
UserPostedImage

It is official! Tisha Jackson will headline the Pepsi Superbowl 2017 Half time show, broadcasted this year on FOX. This isn’t the first Superbowl Half time performance for Jackson, she headlined the 2014 Superbowl Half time show, where the Half time show received its highest viewership ever with 125 million viewers. Will Jackson be able to bring more viewers to Superbowl LI? We will see on Sunday February 5, 2017.

During Jackson’s epic 2014 Superbowl Half time performance she sang a melody of hits she released from 2008-2013. So what will she be performing come February 2017? Jackson is currently working on her ninth studio album, and released a promo single this past spring as a teaser to her fans. What will she have in store for her fans on February 5, 2017? Will she release her album during the fourth Quarter of 2016? Only time will tell.

Jackson released a statement at the Pepsi Superbowl Half time press conference this morning.

UserPostedImage

“I am so excited to have teamed up with the Pepsi company again to bring Americans a great Half time show. In 2014, I performed for half time and it was a defining moment in my career and most importantly in my life. I hope to continue that with my performance for the Half time show held on February 5, 2017. I am most excited for my fans to see what I have in store for them. February 5, 2017 will bring a lot of surprises, so be ready!”

#AREYOUREADY?

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
Welat65 on 23/09/2016(UTC)