logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 30 December 2016 11:42:09(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Before this week, Brandon and Nina were but mutuals on Twitter. Well... That's a lie. They were also friends who met up occasionally and exchanged benefits. But in the last few days they had spent their time off together and as a result, have become much closer. It was only but a day or two ago when Nina made a joke about them becoming something official, but neither of them laughed at the idea and next thing you know, the bond they shared was something serious.

Nina clung onto Brandon, her hand wrapping from behind him while scrolling through her phone, which was in front of him for both to see. They were in Brandon's bed, laughing over whatever came up on her timeline, Nina resting her head on his to get a better view. "That's enough of that." She said after a few minutes, pulling her phone away and tossing it to the side.
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 30/12/2016(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#2 Posted : 30 December 2016 11:56:19(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
The past few days, even weeks have been amazing for Brandon with the release of his debut album, a new single and now thing with Nina reaching a point that he honestly never thought they'd get to he still wasn't sure exactly what to call it but whatever it was he was happy to have it, it seemed like his problems like his old coffee table were long gone and it was refreshing after having some rather problematic previous years that he kept private things were finally looking up

As the two lay in bed laughing at most of the things popping up on Nina's timeline Brandon could truly say he felt more at ease than he had in awhile as there had been some things going on in Brandon's life recently that he hadn't even mentioned to his adoptive parents or siblings when Nina threw her phone to the side a little smirk crept up on Brandon's face he looks down at Nina who was currently cuddled up to him "You wanna do something else then?" He asks suggestively before moving down to kiss the top of Nina's head
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#3 Posted : 30 December 2016 12:34:50(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina could feel the vibrations through his face every time he laughed. They tickled her and made her laugh right along with him. It was nice being cuddled up with Brandon, his skin was soft and warmer with every touch. She could stay like this for hours, being this close to someone always soothed her soul. It had made her want to know more about him, wondering what could be circulating in his mind. When he kissed her, she smiled. "Like what?" Nina asked innocently as pulled herself up and kissed him, biting his lip before she pulled away.
Offline mebeme101  
#4 Posted : 30 December 2016 13:09:24(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

That little smirk was once again visible on Brandon's face after nine had kissed him and bit hit lip Brandon gives off a little shrug "I can think of a few things" he bites says in a lower almost whisper tone before moving in to kiss Nina once again this time he went for a longer more passionate kiss as the two laid down he laid Nina on her back and laid on the side of her propping himself up with his elbow despite what some may think due to some of his lyrics Brandon did have a more passionate side and knew when things should be slow and romantic like now as the two continued to kiss Brandon began slowly gliding his fingers down Nina's back before things could get a bit more intense though a loud knock is heard at the door causing Brandon to jump up a little he looked over at Nina "You expecting someone?" he says before getting out of bed and grabbing a shirt
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#5 Posted : 30 December 2016 13:59:04(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina kissed Brandon slowly, feeling his fingers travel down her body. She put a hand on his cheek, pulling his face in more and more so she could kiss him deeper. When Nina heard the knock she snatched her hand away, almost like she thought someone would catch them in the act. She laughed at herself and then more when Brandon asked her about the person knocking. "Boy, it's your house." She rolled over and watched him get dressed. "Hurry back."
Offline mebeme101  
#6 Posted : 30 December 2016 14:20:39(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Brandon laughs after Nina mentions it being his house "Well you've been here more than I have I just kinda figured" he says jokingly as he throws on a plain white t-shirt "I will" he says before dashing over to the door

He looks through the people hole of the door curious about who could be coming over so late when he finally sees his father no not Mr. Grey but his birth father the man who had put him through hell as a child Brandon freezes for a few seconds as he stares at the drunken man holding a half empty bottle of bear in his hand before the man knocks once again even louder this time than before causing Brandon to shake out of his frozen state the men then yells through the door "I know you're hear Brandon! I see your car..open the fucking door before something happens to it!" the man shouts in a drunken thick Boston accent Brandon hesitantly unlocks the door but keeps the chain lock on he opens the door slightly and is now face to face with a man he hasn't he hasn't seen in six years "What do you want?" he asks the man then responds "You remember our agreement?" he asks still using the door frame to hold himself up before taking a swig from the beer bottle in his hand "Yeah I paid you what do you want?" Brandon asks in an annoyed tone before his father snaps back "Don't fucking talk to me like that kid!" the man takes a deep breath trying to calm himself down before speaking in a fake sincere tone "Look I ran into some problems and just need a little more" Brandon rolls his eyes before speaking once again "Fine just stay leave after"

Brandon then slams the door before heading back into the bedroom he then begins searching around for his wallet without saying a word to Nina
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#7 Posted : 30 December 2016 14:50:22(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina had planned on lying on her back and staring at the ceiling until he returned but when she heard some guy yelling at Brandon through the door, she perked up. "What the.." Usually she wouldn't eavesdrop on someone's private conversation but she just had the feeling that there was about to be some mess. She slowly got up from the bed and walked to the door just as the man started talking about an agreement. She got a peak of the man's face, from where she was standing he didn't look familiar or anything but there was something about him that she couldn't put her finger on. She watched from the door as he demanded money from him. "Uh uuh.." She whispered to herself, already hating this guy completely. When came back to the room, she closed the door behind him. "Who in the hell is that? Why do you have to give him your money?" She asked all at once, so many questions popping up in her head. He was still searching for his wallet so she stood in front him to get his full attention. "Brandon can you please tell me what's going on?"

Offline mebeme101  
#8 Posted : 30 December 2016 15:36:36(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Brandon continued to scurry around the top in search of his wallet as Nina asked him multiple questions when she steps up in front of him he stops and lets out a sigh "Hes my.." Brandon pauses not sure whether to call him his father or not as the man was Brandon's father but he didn't take him as one at all his real father was Nathan Grey the man who adopted him and took him out of a shitty living situation a man who actually cared for him Brandon snaps back into focus to finish his sentence before letting out another sigh "He's my birth father...um the reason I give him money is so he'll just stay out of my life doesn't seem like that worked though" Brandon mutters the last few words of his sentence to himself before another loud bang can be heard at the door the man can once again be heard yelling through the door "Hurry the fuck up kid"

Brandon finally finds his wallet and hears back over to the door he opens it fully THIS time to give his father the money he then places five hundred in his hand "Alright better be on your way now I'm sure you've got a busy night full of lives to run and alcohol to drink" Brandon says sarcastically "That's no way to talk to your father didn't that fag ever teach you manners?" He asks before slapping his son across the face "And what the fuck do you expect this to do for me? You're short five" Brandon places his hand one his cheek and shakes his head "Yeah well you're short about a thousand YOU aren't even supposed to be here right now" Brandon says back getting more furious every second this man was in his house "When did you become such a little prick? What would your mother say?" The man says with a cocky chuckle after the mention of his birth mother Brandon just snaps tackling his father on the floor showing a side to him he doesn't usually show around other people in a way it's shocking after getting on top of his father he holds him down to the floor and begins punching him causing a few bruises and even some blood Brandon continues his assault showing no signs of stopping

Edited by user 30 December 2016 15:38:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#9 Posted : 31 December 2016 01:18:25(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Brandon told her who the guy at the door was, she was completely shocked, not expecting to hear that he was still in contact with the man at all. He had joked about his deadbeat father on Twitter before but never thought the situation was this bad. When he found his wallet and began to move at the man's command, she wanted to stop him and talk him out of giving the man more money. Beggars were likely stray cats, you feed them once and they come back with either friends or bigger demands. "That's not.." Nina wanted to say that that's not gonna work, giving him more money was not gonna keep that man away. But she knew that it really wasn't her place to. This was Brandon's life and she didn't want to just start telling him what to do. She stood at the door, watching from afar. It's all she could do really.

Watching from his bedroom door, the fight happened in a flash. Nina ran from the room when Brandon tackled his father and by the time she made it to the front room, he was top of his father, pounding him with his fist. She stopped in her tracks. Half of Nina wanted to break up the fight but the other half.. The other half wanted to see how far he'd go. What good would breaking up the fight do? The drunk man would only get up and start fighting back or worse, return sober. He was a headache and even in these few minutes of knowing Nina completely hated the thought of Brandon having to deal with this bastard. That was just what she felt though. What she saw was that look in Brandon's eyes, one of pure hatred. Nina had no idea what made Brandon snap so hard and change moods almost instantly, but she could tell that it was more than enough for him to want the man under him dead. This is Nina by the way. She sees a fist fight and the first thing her mind thinks of is death.

She leaned against the wall and watched. Brandon never came off to her as a violent person, in the midst of all this chaos she was surprised. Seeing him in the whole new light reminded her that everybody had an animalistic side to them, it wasn't exclusive to just those who expressed it most. "The temple." She said quietly. "Don't waste time on his face, punch him in the head." Nina paused before adding the last, most important part. "And keep going."

Edited by user 31 December 2016 01:21:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline mebeme101  
#10 Posted : 31 December 2016 08:59:24(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Brandon was in such a rage that he hadn't even noticed Nina come in the front until he heard her voice which actually worked as more of a distraction then help he stops the assault for a moment still standing over his father he then turns to look over at Nina breathing rather heavily giving his father enough time to pull a pocket knife from his pocket which he proceeds to stab Brandon in in his lower abdomen with which in turn causes Brandon to yell out in pain and roll over to the side and lay on the floor the knife had gone in rather deep and Brandon's once plain white shirt was now soaked in blood in that area his father gets up stumbling a little bit from the attack and the fact that he was extremely intoxicated he takes the knife out of Brandon's abdomen and points it at him "I'll be back to deal with you and you better have the rest of my money" he then points it over to Nina "And I fucking hope you're here when that time comes too" Brandon's father then places the knife back into his pocket and looks at Nina "You better take care of that" he looks down at Brandon who is still on the floor covering the place that had been stabbed with his hands before picking up the bottle of beer his son had managed to knock out of his hand walking out of the house
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#11 Posted : 31 December 2016 11:17:20(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Brandon looked back at Nina she cocked her head. "What, no—" Suddenly his dad stabbed him and at that point she ran to Brandon. She ignored his dad completely, putting pressure on his wounds as he laid on the floor. "Dammit!" Nina felt the blood gush out of him, watching as it stained his t-shirt and got on her hands. She looked back at the man as he pointed the knife over at her. "You know I'm doing you a huge favor right now? You get to walk out of that door with your life, don't ruin it with a threat you can't carry out." She turns back around to Brandon, never taking her hands off his wound and waits for the man to leave. Once he finally does, she exhaled, getting up and slamming the door. "FUCK!" She said, angry of how things turned out. She got back on the floor and laid his head in her lap. "Why would you look back at me, that's was the dumbest.." She stopped talking and ran her fingers along his cheek, looking down at his eyes. "I'm really proud of you though. Next time we'll get that fucker." She took his shirt off, placing it on his wound, pushing down hard so that it'll stop bleeding. "I don't think he got that deep, but he just had to be a bitch and remove it." She kept one hand on his wound and used another to check his breathing. "You better not dip on me. I'll have to call the ambulance if you go unconscious and then we have to answer questions."
Offline mebeme101  
#12 Posted : 02 January 2017 12:23:12(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Brandon laid on the floor still feeling excruciating pain from what had happened just minutes ago definitely not 2 days ago it was starting to get colder for Brandon which showed as he began shivering as he laid there and he could feel himself slowly losing consciousness from the loss of blood he began slapping himself in the face to try and stay conscious "Fuck...FUCK!" Brandon yelled out loudly as he looked down at the wound not even responding to Nina's previous statements he then looks up at Nina and the pain was definitely showing on his face "There's a first aid kit in the bathroom would it help?" He asks Nina through gritted teeth as she continues to apply pressure to the wound "So much for father/son bonding" He jokes trying to lighten up the situation he felt a little more comforted as Nina ran her fingers along his cheek he then puts on a half smile "I did get a few decent hits in though right? Any damage done to him?" he asks trying his best to get his mind off of the pain shooting through his body as she takes off his shirt he cold feel it get even colder for which he continued through the shivering of his body "How's it look? Am I still the god of abs?" he once again tries to joke to get his mind off the situation to no avail he cold still feel the shar when Nina mentions calling the ambulance he shakes his head "No fuck that I hate hospitals"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#13 Posted : 18 July 2017 12:58:28(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

It had been 7 months since Brandon had cut himself off from everybody he had decided after what happened that night with his father especially in front of Nina it was best to just be alone so he had done just that he secluded himself from his siblings, parents, friends and Nina it was the only way he thought he could protect them from this part of his life since his father had come back into his life things had been rocky but he always thought he could just push that to the side Brandon was so use to having everything under control and after that everything just seemed to spiral he had found himself almost completely alone the only company he had kept was his father and that was proving to take a toll on him he could feel himself becoming more like him every day it started with him drinking more than usual that led to his abuse of drugs like his father he hated himself for allowing this to happen but at the same time it was the only way he could find to cope with things he usually found that in his work but lately he had lost interest in that

Brandon can be seen sat on his living room couch wearing nothing but a pair of grey jogging pants his hair which was usually groomed and kept up with can be seen looking messy his usually clean cut and shaven face can now be seen with stubble he had stopped caring about appearances after spending so much time alone Brandon can be seen holding a half empty bottle of vodka on the table are empty bottles of alcohol all different kinds some older than others next to them are empty pill bottles and different types of drugs Brandon had texted Nina about an hour ago telling her he missed her and asking her to come over he had also sent a text saying he needed her he sat there staring at his cellphone which was also on the table in front of him awaiting a response
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14 Posted : 18 July 2017 14:08:42(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

OOC: 7 MONTHS????? 💀💀💀💀

"Always wanna FUCK with me when I'm starting to get my shit together!" Nina said, slamming her car door. You could tell she was mad, she had the tendency to talk fast when she was angry and right now she was talking extremely fast. The only way she could talk any faster is if she started speaking Spanish and if Niña started speaking her native language in front of you, you in danger girl. When Nina got the text from Brandon she didn't know what to do. She never thought she'd hear from him again and after 7 months, she didn't want to. What got her was the audacity. Did Brandon really think he could ghost Nina and then send her a late night text like she'd come crawling? Nina didnt even respond to his text, she jumped in her car and drove straight over just so that she could cuss him out in person. She didn't even know he was back in town but she was gonna give him one hell of a welcome home.

Nina opened Brandon's door with the key she still had for no reason and stormed through the house. "First of all, you need to lose my fucking number!" She yelled this just milliseconds before finding Brandon on the couch. The scene really threw her off. Nina wasn't the type to get all worked up over nothing, she had been waiting for the day to cuss Brandon out for so long. Every peice of her soul wanted to make this man hurt just as much as she did when he left her all alone. But she knew what a breakdown looked like, she's had plenty of them herself. As much as she's tried to convince herself that she hates Brandon, seeing him like this is really fucking with her. She looks away from him, annoyed. She really wants to just turn around and leave but its damn near impossible. She hasn't seen or talked to Brandon in half a year and seeing him reminded her why she was so hurt over that in the first place. Nina reluctantly turned her sight back to him and his obscene array of pills and potions. "What the FUCK, Brandon!"

Edited by user 18 July 2017 14:16:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline mebeme101  
#15 Posted : 18 July 2017 14:39:47(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

ooc: Crazy right? Lmao

Brandon hadn't expected Nina to barge in he turned around quickly at the sound of the door when he realized it was Nina he was more relaxed it was nice to see her after so long it was nice to see anybody at all that wasn't somebody he hated when Nina began to get mad at him he looked down avoiding eye contact from Nina as he listened to her it devastated him knowing that he made her so angry he had never really witnessed this side of her at least not towards him a silence fills the air for a few seconds which felt like hours after Nina shouted those last few words Brandon finally breaks the silence with a sigh "I-I'm so sorry" he says slightly slurring his words Brandon was clearly under the influence if the half empty bottle wasn't enough proof his actions definitely were Brandon looked as if he was about to break down in tears "I... I think I need help" he says in an almost whisper like tone Brandon knew he needed help but was never the type to ask anybody for help no matter what the situation however over the years whether they were just friends or more he felt like he could me slightly more open about these things with Nina brandon placed the half empty bottle of vodka on to the table next to the rest of the things on there then sits back not knowing what else to say to her
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#16 Posted : 18 July 2017 15:49:32(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
ooc: Crazy right? Lmao

Brandon hadn't expected Nina to barge in he turned around quickly at the sound of the door when he realized it was Nina he was more relaxed it was nice to see her after so long it was nice to see anybody at all that wasn't somebody he hated when Nina began to get mad at him he looked down avoiding eye contact from Nina as he listened to her it devastated him knowing that he made her so angry he had never really witnessed this side of her at least not towards him a silence fills the air for a few seconds which felt like hours after Nina shouted those last few words Brandon finally breaks the silence with a sigh "I-I'm so sorry" he says slightly slurring his words Brandon was clearly under the influence if the half empty bottle wasn't enough proof his actions definitely were Brandon looked as if he was about to break down in tears "I... I think I need help" he says in an almost whisper like tone Brandon knew he needed help but was never the type to ask anybody for help no matter what the situation however over the years whether they were just friends or more he felt like he could me slightly more open about these things with Nina brandon placed the half empty bottle of vodka on to the table next to the rest of the things on there then sits back not knowing what else to say to her

Nina folded her arms. She wanted to walk over to Brandon and fix his life but he still owed her answers. It was hard to demand them when he was obviously in a sensitive place but she would hate herself if she put his troubles before her own feelings. She exhaled deeply, swiping some of the drugs and bottles to the other side of the table and sitting down. "Where you been?" She still sounded phased but her voice was much much softer. It's crazy how quick someone as unforgiving as Nina could cool down but Brandon had become her soft spot.
Offline mebeme101  
#17 Posted : 18 July 2017 16:24:26(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Brandon sighs when Nina asks where he's been his usual answer would be the studio but he knew Nina wouldn't buy it plus any lie he'd try to give her would probably come off as unconvincing considering his current state so he decided to go with the truth "I've been here" he says in a soft tone as he looks down "He's been coming around more Nina I didn't want you around him...I just wanted you to be safe" Brandon says Brandon knew how strong of a person Nina could be and that she most likely could've handled it but at the same time he wanted to protect her from more drama and mess than she's already been through it's the reason he let go of everybody "I'm... I'm sorry Nina" Brandon says softly his voice cracking slightly
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#18 Posted : 18 July 2017 17:20:42(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"That's it? You were scared for me?" Nina rolled her eyes to keep from tearing up, really hating the position she's been put in. All this time she just thought Brandon was being a dick and now she sees he's been dealing with a whirlwind of shit all alone. "You could've just called me, Brandon. That was the answer to all of this." She took a good look at Brandon which was even more painful up close. He was clearly out of it, his dad was taking a toll and It's driving him to the edge of a cliff. Nina could let go of a lot, she was literally forgiving Brandon for hurting her at this very moment, but when someone she cares about is fucked with, the culprit is put at the top of her list of people to make pay. Nina cleared her throat, swallowing away some of the pain in her own voice. "What does he want?"
Offline mebeme101  
#19 Posted : 18 July 2017 17:44:08(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Brandon shakes his head "Nina... it's not that simple he knows people" Brandon takes a moment recalling the time he met these 'people' "Really fucking dangerous people...you're one of the few people in this fucked up planet I care about if anything were to happen to you I don't know what I-" Brandon pauses for a few seconds he shakes his head thinking about what could possibly happen to her "I don't know what I'd do" he says sounding broken Brandon gets up looking dizzy to the point where he has to catch himself from falling to the ground he goes over to the light switch to turn it on after he does it reveals cuts and bruises all over around his body some look older and some look as though they were done tonight "They're dangerous Nina" Brandon stumbles his way back over to the couch and sits back down "I don't know what he wants at first I thought it was just about money but...I really don't know anymore" Brandon sighs these people and his father had really broken his spirit to the point where it's changed him almost completely as a person
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#20 Posted : 18 July 2017 18:51:19(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina hopped up at the sight of Brandon's bruises. "I don't care if he knows Jesus himself, this bitch has got to GO!" Nina was now just as mad as she was when she walked in, only this time her anger has been redirected. She began to pace a bit, thinking about what to do next. Somebody needed to be punished for this but she had no idea where to start. She didn't even know who did this, she barely knew Brandon's dad let alone the guys he got his son caught up with. All this information was coming to her at once and the only way she didn't know how to process any of it. She was hurt, she was confused, and now she was mad. But more than all of these things, Niña was smart. She knew there was literally nothing she could do, at least not tonight. There was nothing she hated more than feeling powerless, so she kicked the couch with a frustrated grunt and then completely redirected her attention. She let out a deep sigh, looking over at the coffee table in front of them. "What was the plan, Brandon? Were you just gonna cut off everybody who gives a fuck about you and sit in your shitty condo forever? Try every drug you could find and drink yourself to death? What were you thinking?" She picks up excess bottles off of the couch, tossing them towards the table, making room for herself. She plopped down next to him, trying to push the worry deep down. Right now, she needed to focus on keeping Brandon from doing anything else stupid. His head clearly wasn't on right and he was in an incredibly dark place. Drugs were nothing, she's lucky Brandon callled her before he did anything truly stupid. She turned to Brandon. "Look at me." Nina said, using her hands to turn Brandon's face towards her own. "You don't ever need to worry about me. I'm good. Together, we're good. You see what happened when we're apart? That shit is never happening again. We're gonna figure this out..okay?" With her hands still cupping his face, she searched his eyes.
They felt empty.