logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 01 January 2017 02:34:38(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Single: CRASH!
Artist: Dae Ho Park
Label: Studio 60 Records
Release Date: January 1st, 2017
Genre: Pop
Written by: Dae Ho Park
Produced by: Flame 1&2
Length: 3:41

CRASH! is a song recorded by the South-Korean singer, actor and model Dae Ho Park serving as his second solo single. The song was written all by Dae Ho Park himself and was produced by Hip Hop Pop producers Flame 1&2. The song serves as the lead single from Dae Ho Park's pending debut album that he has been working hard on for the past 2 years. Overall, it is the third single released by the teenage hearttob, his last single went all the way to the top of the charts, his beautiful R&B ballad with Coke becoming his very first number one. "The song will of course be on the album," Dae Ho answered when asked why CRASH! has been chosen as his lead single over Ignore. "But it only connects with a section of the album. CRASH!, I feel, is truly what the album stands for. Falling in love carelessly and passionately. That is the heart of my record." The song was released worldwide for digital download on December 31st, 2016 and impacted Urban, Pop and Rhythmic radio on January 1st, 2017.

In earlier years, Dae Ho Park had been known only as the twin brother of Mi Sun Kimberly, member of the popular girl group Mi•Mi. While singing was a passion both of the twins held, Dae Ho Park had found that it was easier for him to land acting gigs than recording contracts so he made a plan to embark an acting career and then depart when the time was right. In 2014, Dae Ho Park had hit the jackpot and landed his first huge acting gig and recording contract in the same year. However, it was hard trying to act and make music at the same time so he planned on putting music to the side until he could finally be one hundred percent dedicated to music when the time was right. In 2015 he released a collaborative mixtape with his good friend Drew Westbrook to hold fans over as he took time to focus on his acting career and putting together an amazing album that would make the wait worth it. Though his schedule was still busy, Dae Ho Park decided 2016 was the year he finally started getting some music for his debut album together. Out of the numerous studio sessions, Park came out on the other side with a range of different tracks and sounds. Ignore was a personal favorite of his, which is why he released it as soon as possible. "I never expected it to go number one." He said. Dae's team never even promoted the single, as he was still very busy. "2017 is my year." He declared in a tweet early December. Weeks later he released a new song on SoundCloud for fans to enjoy before surprise releasing his single today.

UserPostedImage
A tweet sent from Park this morning. No one knows if it was sarcastic or serious...

Musically, CRASH! is a Pop banger where Dae Ho Park finds himself wanting to be reckless with a "train wreck" of a man. Though his last single served as a much more mature sound from him, this single is a sexy sound for him, his new look adding some edge to his image. Though Dae Ho Park plays a gay man in one of the many shows he's casted in, there were still a few new fans who were caught off guard by his bold track. He tweeted in response to the responses, saying he was "very offended!" and more. "It's not cool to just assume someone's sexuality and then tell them how proud you are for them coming out. I was never in any closet. Lol." Dae went on to describe himself as pansexual in his harmless twitter rant. Despite the confusion, the song was received well, trending on Twitter all morning, everyone falling in love with the bouncy beat and powerful chorus. It was only hours later that the official music video was released, which made the track buzz more. In the last hour the video has received half a million views, looking as if CRASH! could be a real hit for Dae Ho Park.

Dae Ho Park

No constricting his feelings, he's got nothing to hide
If you don't like his dealings, stay up out his life
'Cause he lives with no restrictions, a real fast lane
No conflictions or confusion, that boy knows his range
No one can tame him and neither can I
Neither can I, neither can I

But that's not my aim, he's just what I need
His chaos is full of passion, I know he's got the capacity
All that energy, smash into me
I'll take him head on
You can call me crazy!

He's a fucking train wreck
And I just wanna be apart of the collision
Together we could do some real damage
I'm never shy to cross a line
Either you're on his side, or you're in the way
I wanna be on the ride, not the walkway
Call me crazy
But I'd.. let him.. drive me crazy!
Hell yeah, I'd let him crash into me anyday!

No contracting his words, only says what he means
You can walk out his life, he's all that he'll ever need
Swerving past the opps in his 'rarri
Even whip the hooptie like that boy's named Boyardee
Money long or low, he's no one you can control
And neither can I

But that's not my aim, he's just what I need
His chaos is full of passion, I know he's got the capacity
All that energy, smash into me
I'll take him head on
You can call me crazy!

He's a fucking train wreck
Call me crazy

Times seems to slow
When we impact
I hold my breath in
And hope it'll be my last
Take my life, ooh!

[DANCE BREAK]

You can call me crazy!

But he's a fucking train wreck
Call me crazy

He's a, he's a, he's a..
He's a, he's a, he's a..
Train wreck
Yeah

UserPostedImage

"You sure about this, blondie?" Dae Ho Park leaned over to whisper to the guy with blonde hair next to him.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. One of my boys did it a few months ago. The plan is bulletproof. You've got nothing to worry about." He said, zipping up his pants and leaving the bathroom. "See you on the other side." Blondie says to Dae with a smirk. Dae smiles right back. After a few seconds of Dae Ho washing his hands, faint screams of the guy who was just with him can be heard. "EVERYBODY GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND! RIGHT NOW!" He Yells. Gunshots are fired and suddenly everyone begins screaming.

"That's my cue." He kisses at himself in the mirror.

At this very moment the music starts and Dae walks out the bathroom.

UserPostedImage

In this scene that interludes the story, Dae Ho Park is dressed down in black fur, singing the lyrics to his songs on top of a wrecked car. His surroundings seems to be that of the scene of a car accident, smoke and fire circling the car as he bops along to the music.

UserPostedImage

The video returns to the story and switches back and forth between the story scenes and singing scenes occasionally. In this particular scene, time has lapsed since they performed a robbery and now the two are now rolling around on a dirty motel bed covered in cash. They goof around looking rich as FUCK while throwing the money up and making it rain on each other. Blondie places a bill in Dae's mouth and they laugh at each other before kissing until they swap the bill and it's in Blondie's. Things go fast from there, quickly turning into a sex scene. They make out passionately on the bed of cash until Dae turns the blonde around and bends him over.

UserPostedImage

During this intimate scene there are a lot of cuts to Dae singing on the car, showing quick shots of Dae nibbling on the blonde's ear and Blondie looking back at Dae. Another time lapse occurs in the video, now showing them fast asleep and laying on each other.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

This peaceful scene doesn't last 5 seconds though becauae some guys in fancy suits sneak in the room and snatches them up. Now the pair are shown tied up to chairs. They are both bloody and bruised. The guys begin beating the shit out of them. It's safe to assume these are the guys they stole from. By now the bridge had just finished in the song and so the music abruptly stops. "Steal from us? YOU TWO FAGS WERE GONNA STEAL FROM US??" Dae Ho Park and Blondie look at each other while the guy goes in for another punch.

UserPostedImage

The video suddenly cuts back to Dae on the car. He jumps up on top of the car and rips off his fur coat once the music comes in. He begins to dance ferociously on top of the car during the dance break, hitting every move with perfection and facials. At the end of his choreography, the hood of the car bursts in flames. "You can call me crazy!" He belts as the video cuts back to the story.

UserPostedImage

Dae Ho Park and Blondie walk out of the motel room they were just held captive in, strutting in the suits that the men who were beating them up had on. Suddenly, the room blows up behind them dramatically and they walk off smooth as fuck! The video ends with them chilling outside, eating McDonald's (get that sponsorship!) and not making eye contact. Dae Ho Park swallow what's in his mouth and looks over and up at Blondie. "What the hell happened to bulletpr—"

"Shut up and drink your McSprite." Blondie said with a mouthful of a McBurger.

Dae looked away. "It's not even a Sprite." He mumbled, sipping on his Mystery McDrank.

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 01 January 2017 02:57:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 11 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 01/01/2017(UTC), mebeme101 on 01/01/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/01/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 01/01/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/01/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/01/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 01/01/2017(UTC), erich hess on 03/01/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 04/01/2017(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 04/01/2017(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/01/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 03 January 2017 23:05:36(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erica:* quietly holding a magazine while watching the videos. After it's over: she folds it and puts it on the table beside her. * Well that's it,then. Take me now,dae. Take me now. Long and hard.

Nina: didn't he sort of imply he wasn't straight?

Erica: well yeah. But two things: I'm Erica fucking Hess. So there is that. Plus, we all saw him have the sexy fun time explosion with Medina.

Nina: truth be told,love....Medina looked kinda Manish.

Erica: oh.....*picks up magazine again.*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 04/01/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3 Posted : 04 January 2017 10:15:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Tyler: Can we also say that Dae himself is a Regan conspiracy. That the sexy moves and lyrics was a ploy to distract you from knowing that Donald "Reagan" Trump is already talking to Korea about mass producing K-Pop here in America.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 04/01/2017(UTC), mebeme101 on 05/01/2017(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#4 Posted : 05 January 2017 02:05:57(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Liam: So here's what I took away from this video okay so you and your life partner in crime (me) decided to steal from Reagan, Reagan being the all seeing fucker that he is sent his goons after you HOWEVER you owned his little punks and ended them with fire, wardrobe change because you know you could rock those outfits better than the original owners and finally McDonalds because why the McFuck not? also between all this craziness there was a sick track playing great job Dae hmu the next time you decide to strike against Reagan though you know I'm down

ooc: Sorry couldn't resist lmao great job on all of this the lyrics were awesome and whenever you do videos they're top notch great job on everything pal :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
kandii on 05/01/2017(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#5 Posted : 06 January 2017 05:47:05(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
CosmaMendoza: I'm actually mindblown by the music video and have yet to realise what actually happened right now. There is one thing I have to say tho; LEGEND.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
kandii on 06/01/2017(UTC)