logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 06 February 2017 10:21:16(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage

It was Superbowl night and already like an hour into the game, lol woops. Rum was quite possibly the only person in her life that cared about football and no one else had anything to do so you know what that means! Party! Snacks were everywhere, a huge flat-screen TV playing the game was on the empty wall staring you in the face soon as you walked in and Aikya Balan was in the corner doing brujería against whatever team Rum was rooting for, which was the Atlanta Falcons. What could possibly go wrong on this fine night??
thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 06/02/2017(UTC), erich hess on 06/02/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 06/02/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 06 February 2017 10:36:20(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
erica,never one to miss an event, was lurking around. she was stuffing mini corn dogs into her pockets. she knew people would be quick to scarf these down. she was hoarding them for herself and to possibly sell once people started getting hungry. truly every day she was hustling.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#3 Posted : 06 February 2017 10:48:21(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica,never one to miss an event, was lurking around. she was stuffing mini corn dogs into her pockets. she knew people would be quick to scarf these down. she was hoarding them for herself and to possibly sell once people started getting hungry. truly every day she was hustling.

"Take what you can eat, leave what you don't!!! We MAY be selling to go plates at the end of the night for $3 a pound, MAY!!" Nina screamed across the room, something deep in her spirit telling her she was getting hustled. She spotted Erica stuffing mini corn dogs in her and and walked over to her. She coughed, holding her hands out.
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/02/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 06 February 2017 11:04:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

the jig was up. erica widens her eyes at being called out on snack theft. " but...but..." she stammers in her defense.she sullenly reaches in her pockets and retrieves the mini corn dogs. "here." she says in shame,handing them to rum. there was no use denying what she did. "good luck getting anyone to eat them. im not wearing underwear and have a raging case of crabs." she lies with a smirk on her face.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#5 Posted : 06 February 2017 11:05:29(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris Walker came to the party with chips and beer "Hey hey everyone whats up?" he said handing the stuff off and getting to see Erica and Rum. "Hiya Erica, whats up"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 06 February 2017 11:15:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica looks over to chris in the middle of being busted for stealing. "oh! chris. you want some mini corn dogs? i was just getting some for us,when SOMEONE accused me of stealing more than i need." erica giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#7 Posted : 06 February 2017 11:17:44(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina carefully holds the mini corn dogs in her hands, reaching over to the table beside them and putting them back. She shrugs, wiping her hands on her jersey. "They don't know that!" Nina looks over at Chris who just waltzed into the party. "Well, hello!" She said with a smile.
Offline erich hess  
#8 Posted : 06 February 2017 11:24:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica laughs at the non issue rum makes of things."you're so kooky." she laughs and contributes several bags of skittles to the party spread. erica always carried skittles. they had a cute name and sounded like something she should always carry on her person
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#9 Posted : 06 February 2017 11:41:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris: smiled and started eating the mini corn dogs and waving to the both of them. "Thanks for having me Nina."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#10 Posted : 06 February 2017 11:48:47(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina laughs along, picking up one of the pack of skittles and opening them. "So, Erica, what have you been up to? I don't think we've been in the same room in like... Years?" For two people who have never really been more than acquaintances, Niña and Erica do go waaay back.

"No problem, you can drop by anytime!" Nina said to Chris. "I'm always bored and looking for an excuse to party." She holds up her bag of skittles. "Want some? Erica brought them."

Offline freestylechamp  
#11 Posted : 06 February 2017 12:03:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Yes, I always wanted, to eat a rainbow they just be so far away." Chris said jokingly holding his hand out.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 06 February 2017 12:14:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica grins at nina. she was someone who was impossible not to like. erica made a mental note to maybe spend more time with her in the future. she could always use new friends. "i think the last time was......some awards show?" erica says,scrunching her face up in thought. "im pretty sure i havent been doing much of anything. well,other than the mom thing. a few more years and i'll be sporting the mom jeans that make your ass disappear." erica laughs and dips a corn dog in a little cup of ketchup. "how about you,hows life been treating you?" erica asks inquisitively.

erica hands chris a bag of skittles. "taste the rainbow, BE the rainbow. but dont tell starburst that you're eating skittles. starburst is a jealous candy and wont take kindly to knowing its being cheated on." erica warns. she actually hated starburst. mainly because she had the tendency to get all banana ones. she hated banana flavored anything
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13 Posted : 06 February 2017 12:15:45(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina poured a pile of skittles into Chris' hands, taking a few for herself. "So Chris, tell me something about yourself that I don't know." Nina barely knew who Chris was outside of the fact that he's apart of Pop Culture Catch Up,or at least she thinks. He made her curious, as did every stranger. To Nina, there was nothing more interesting than figuring someone out.

Offline kandii  
#14 Posted : 06 February 2017 12:33:21(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina nods her head, trying to remember the last awards show she's been to. They were all blurred together for her, if you were to ask, she'd tell you that she hid in the bathroom while she was higher than a kite, gotten a chair thrown at her and had a threesome with a country singer and some guy in a banana suit on the same night. "Oh yeah!" She said, completely faking remembering them ever talking at an awards show. "Aw, I hear about you and your little girl all the time on Twitter. I swear, you have the cutest family ever." Nina nodded along, really feeling Erica's concern with mom jeans. She herself was a woman who's booty was commonly doubted and always had to go above and beyond to prove that she did indeed have some junk in her trunk. "Fuck all jeans to be honest. If they're not highwaist, trash them. Those are the only ones that'll ever do people like us justice." Nina listened as erica spoke to Chris,hearing starbursts come up. "Mmm now I want starbursts too." She said, popping 3 skittles in her mouth. Nina had the ultimate sweet tooth, there was hardly a brand out there that she absolutely hated. Except for York Peppermint Patties. Mint and chocolate did not belong together, fuck whoever thought that was a good idea. "As for me, I think life's been doing a great job of ignoring me. For once, things are pretty tame. I like that, I've been needing a break. Everybody around me though?" Nina shook her head, ready to tell someone's business. Nina lived for gossip and she always had the 4-1-1 on everyone

Edited by user 06 February 2017 12:37:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#15 Posted : 06 February 2017 13:16:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Ah man but I liked Starburst and skittles can't we just all get along." Chris laughed eating some skittles but looking around. for starburst..."Ummm something you don't know about me, I do have tattoos and I don't have good luck with relationship."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#16 Posted : 06 February 2017 13:33:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Why can't we be friends, why can't weee be friends?" Nina sung with a laugh, rocking side to side. "I've always wanted a tattoo, what do yours say? I want to see them all!" Nina sized him, thinking of all the possible tattoos he could be hiding. "Well, in that way we're the same. Good luck in relationships have never been a thing for me."
Offline freestylechamp  
#17 Posted : 06 February 2017 13:48:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I have quite a few tattoos but like that girl in the show I can't show all my secrets." He laughed at her before nodding "I don't know what it is with us? We're likable, good to look at. Have good bed manners, why can't we get love."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage