logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 24 March 2017 13:07:24(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage
Title: "Invisible"
Release Date: March, 2017
Genre: Pop, Synth-Pop
Record Label: Permanent Reminder
Songwriters: Jayson Gerard, Jonas Rosseau, Rafael Blanche, Matheo Gautier
Deanna Mitchell, Nora Fellicia
Producers: Burns, Mischke
From The Album: TBA

The Exhale have been on a promotional trail since they entered the business last year and have been working tirelessly to staple themselves as mainstays in this industry. With the boyband market clogging up, The Exhale are making their presence known as one of the hottest boybands to make way in the industry. With Jayson Gerard, Jonas Rosseau, Rafael Blance, and Matheo Gautier starting out as street performaners in France to touring all over the world, the boys want to continue to make a name for themselves in a music business that is not only fickle, harsh, but constantly changing. After being discovered by the music elite in Permanent Reminder, the boys have been hard at work recording their debut studio album. In September, after recording in France, New York City and the United Kingdom, The Exhale released "Firework". The song became a big hit for the young artists and reached #1 on the Airplay Charts. Cleverly released on "Fireworks Night" in the U.K, the song also topped charts all over Europe and found success in the United States as well. This was a massive feint for a boyband, and The Exhale became the first band since Weekend to get a number one record on the Airplay Charts.

After their debut release, The Exhale's album had been pushed back in order to record more material and release at least two more singles before the untitled album would be released. The boys collectively decided to release a song sometime in the new year and follow it off with the final record before the album would be released. The Exhaled penned entitled "Let You Go" and the track was specifically chosen as a second release and a follow up to Firework, because unlike Firework which is mostly looked at as an uplifting, floor filling club banger, promotional record "Let You Go" gave the boys a chance to show off their vocal abilities slightly better than the dance-floor heavy debut single, all the while maintaining that catchy youthful sound that The Exhale is slowly became known for. Let You Go, although not as successful as their debut single, became a moderate hit and reached #4 on the charts, which is quite successful for a promotional record. After Let You Go, The Exhale went on a promotional trail of Meet & Greet's to give their fans a chance to see them in person. An uplifting moment for their 'exhalers' as well as the bandmembers, the boys returned home to France for the first time since being signed and was met with huge, overwhleming reception that showed just how much the The Exhale had become sensations back in their country. A moment to remember, the boys took to social media to speak about the massive audience the boys drew. Days later and still buzzing from the amazing reception, The Exhale decided it was time to release their next official single from their album. A record that some of the members are calling personal favorites.

"Invisible" is the second official single from The Exhale's upcoming untitled album and rumored to be the final single taken from the album itself. The record follows their debut single "Firework" and their promotional record "Let You Go" which all managed to attain success on the charts. The record was penned by each member of The Exhale along with Deanna Mitchell, Nora Fellicia. "Invisible" was recorded in The United Kingdom in late 2016 with producers Burns, Mischke and is rather different from their previous releases. "Invisible" is a pop mid-tempo that can even be considered a ballad that speaks about being unnoticed by a crush and figuring out exactly why and how they could get noticed by this good looking individual all the while questioning their visibility. Their obviously not being noticed so they consider themselves as being invisible. The record features a sultry and synth heavy demeanor that comes packed with an outburst of beats especially in the chorus, but purposely slow and laid back so the boys could show off their vulnerable vocals leading up to the big chorus that has "Jayson" cooing "Invisible-ooh-oooh-oooh" in falsetto, that could easily get stuck in your head. Although the record is slow, it has all the makings of a mainstay on mainstream radio as it's youthful and an all around smooth record that is vulnerable but rather uplifting in sound.

Jonas says:

Quote:
This song is a song that I really enjoy because it's different from the other two songs we put out. We were confident and triumphant in "Firework" and really playing the macho type in "Let You Go" but, here, we're the opposite. We play the vulnerable side and and it was a blast recording the song with the boys in the U.K. It's something different that people can get into. I hope everyone likes it!

Jayson says:
Quote:
We really had to figure out where the hell we were going to go with the new single. We recorded a hell of a lot of songs for the album and we just didn't know how to narrow it down really until we figured it was time that we gave our fans a big ballad. I can't even really call it a ballad when I listen to it because it's got so many different cool synth beats that our sick producers worked in for us! This is my favorite single so far because it makes me feel good when I listen to it and it's so relate-able to me and to all of us. When we wrote this, we all had a moment where we had someone we really liked but couldn't get them to notice you! So if we all had moments like that, then we can imagine there's thousands of our exhalers who can relate. So I'm really happy this was chosen as the next single. Vocally, I also feel like this was really great for all of us. It has a production that really gives each of us a chance to stand out vocally, so yeah!

Matheo says:
Quote:
Mannnnnnn. We were jammin' out in the studio when we were done recording this. Invincible is for the shy boys and girls. This is the one for the people who aren't in your face and quick to approach anyone their attracted to like a lot of people today. This is the opposite of the thirst trap. Invisible is such a cute song because I know theres so many people who have dealt with this before. Also, Jayson absolutely kills it with his falsetto in the chorus, I just couldn't get up there like him so it was nice to hear him really shine here and Rafael sounds so adorable during the bridge where he speaks. He has the the deepest French accent so it's nice to hear our roots on a song since he has a spoken part. Jonas has such an interesting voice too! I'm just so proud of all of us on this song! I know you will be too Exhalers! xoxo

Raffy says:
Quote:
A cool song that the boys and me did. I even have spoken part that I did and it was cool. I wasn't so sure about it since I didn't know if people will understand me but after a few tries I got it very well and everyone was proud of me. Its lot easier to sing and not have an accent but when you speak, it comes out so much! But I think they wanted me to do it since it was a small part and they said it will be unique and um different if I do it. I really enjoy this because everyone has a moment in this song!!

UserPostedImage
Jayson
Matheo
Raffy
Jonas

"Invisible"

Tonight's a party, I'm drinkin' a mile minute
And sudden-ly, a stranger caught my attention
She's got the right shape, perfect thighs
I don't know what imma gonna do tonight, do tonight
And then she comes through, she struttin nice and sexy
The smell of her perfume, peaches and sweet berries
She got the whole room, lustin' over her tonight, her tonight.

She's sittin over there, manglin' with all of her slutty friends
Not once did she give me any eye contact, eye contact.
I don't know what I'm gonna do tonight, do tonight

Wondering what should I say ?
Hope she's wondering what I'm doing
But why can't you see me, here?

Because I'm standing right here (hmhm)
Lost in my gaze once I found you
There's just one big problem, I swear I'm...

Invisible, oooh, oooh, oooh
I don't wanna be invisible too you just walking through the room

No rules, just dancin' a mile a minute
Can't see if you, are watching me but
I know I am watching you
You don't know what I wanna do tonight, do tonight
Just wanna lust you, just wish I had the chance so I
Could show you, one night and I swear all your dreams would, come true
You don't know what I'm wanna do tonight, do tonight

She's sittin over there, manglin' with all of her slutty friends
Not once did she give me any eye contact, eye contact.
I don't know what I'm gonna do tonight, do tonight

Wondering what should I say ?
Hope she's wondering what I'm doing
But why can't you see me, here?

Because I'm standing right here (hmhm)
There's just one big problem I think I'm...

I wanna be catchin stars in our hearts
Jumping from cliffs, and dancin' in the dark

Uhm uhm yeah, notice Me
Oh oh oh oh, notice me
Uhm uhm notice me.....
notice me

Because I'm standing right here (hmmm)
There's just one big problem, I'm...

Spoken
Finally take a deep breathe, take a few steps
Take a chance, I walk over too you
There I catch your glance, I say hello
We begin a conversation, Look in your eyes
Could this be a potential romance?

Song sounds like:

Edited by user 24 March 2017 13:10:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 24/03/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 24/03/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 24/03/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 24/03/2017(UTC), kandii on 25/03/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 25/03/2017(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/03/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 24 March 2017 22:04:10(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erica: as a person with a slutty friend,I'm offended. And my slutty friend ,Nina is also offended.

Nina: what?! I am not!

Erica: yes,you are. I know your offended face.

Nina: I wasn't talking about being bloody offended,love!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 25 March 2017 02:34:20(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: as a person with a slutty friend,I'm offended. And my slutty friend ,Nina is also offended.

Nina: what?! I am not!

Erica: yes,you are. I know your offended face.

Nina: I wasn't talking about being bloody offended,love!

Jayson: Everyones got slutty friends! There's not one group of friends where at least one of them dabbles in some sluttery (;

Matheo: That's a pretty bleak statement, Jayson....
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/03/2017(UTC)