logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1 Posted : 19 April 2017 01:56:57(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Ooc: non canon as it's possible the Summers women break up or Erich hess and Selene cassadine end up being together forever. But other than that,I see these kids' lives ending up pretty much the same way. Feel free to add your own stories of the next generation of Rockstars.

UserPostedImage
Takara Kobayashi.

UserPostedImage
Eris Summers

Picture it. Sicily. 2037...Actually it's Bonn, Germany 2037. But dammit I'm getting a Golden girls reference in there. Our children are now twenty something young women. Eris and takara kobyashi were sitting in German bar,knocking back beer like it was going out of style. Which it was. Nobody except old people drank beer in 2037. But first,a little back story on our heroines.

Takara Kobayashi grew into a surprisingly well adjusted young woman. Probably thanks in no small part to her mother meeting Gretchen. Takara knew from a young age that neither of the women she lived with were blood relatives. But they were her mothers. She had always accepted Gretchen as fully as she accepted Erica. Gretchen was arguably the more motherly of the pair. Erica was always more like an older friend. But the dynamic of her parenfs worked well and takara didn't turn out to be an asshole like a lot of musician's kids did. Oh she could party with the best of them,but it was always all in good fun. Through the years, takara never met her half siblings,or their mother,Nicole shade. She had heard something about one of them murdering their mother. It was quite the story. As things involving dismemberment usually are. She honestly didn't care. They were just names to her. Much like her birth mother, Natalya dobros Hess. She knew what she looked like,sounded like,and how she died. But she felt nothing for her. It wasn't like she knew her. Sounded like a fucked up story though. Her father,Sam Fischer,was rumored to have opened a poutine restaurant in Canada and lived in obscurity.
Takara wasn't anything special in life. She knew she didn't have to really try at anything. Her mother's and aunt's success pretty much meant she was set for life. She had been an actress on a few Japanese soap operas. Due to her looks,she was almost always cast as the homewrecker. Which admittedly, was fun.

Eris summers was two years younger than Tamara Kobayashi. The two had been pretty much inseparable since childhood. They had to be. Eris had three older siblings who loved to torture her as a kid. Takara was old enough to protect her,but young enough to still be picked on by the older Summers kids. So needless to say,Eris had always loved when takara came to visit.
Growing up,her family life was the best anyone could ask for. Her mothers were loving and supportive of everything their children did.
As an adult Eris was the opposite of takara in she did try to succeed in life. even if she had even less incentive to try than takara. Eris tried many things. Acting, musician, screenwriter, kids show host,make up artist,director...She tried just about everything in the entertainment field until she found her calling: pro wrestling. Her family had always been into it since she could remember. So it was something she had to try. She was a born entertainer and soon developed the athletic ability needed. She moved to Japan to wrestle and hooked back up with her best friend takara as her manager. The combination of Eris' skill and takara's fluency in Japanese made them an instant hit.

The pair had been in Germany for the final arrangements of Marlena Hess, Eris' half sister. Eris had never met her,but was her only living relative....Well,only living relative who would show up. Marlena was pretty much set on her course from the get go. Her mother,Ada von wannemaker Hess had struggled with mental illness her entire short life. Eventually committing suicide near Marlena's 19th birthday. In her note,ada finally divulged the truth about Marlena's lineage. Be it too much time passing,or bitterness about Ada leaving him, erich never accepted Marlena as anyone who meant anything to him. Which surprised most people as he didn't have a reputation for being cold to anyone. Marlena had a short music career by capitalizing on her name recognition since Erich Hess had become a Howard Hughes type of figure. He still lived aboard the Duke of Winchester alone. For years he would shoot at anyone who tried to come near the ship. He also could be dead for all anyone knew. The Duke hadn't been seen since 2032. Marlena's end came via syringe. During her touring days she got hooked on heroin and met her fate in a tiny Bonn apartment.

Takara: *drinking her sixth beer* well,I guess we should have good karma now.

Eris: someone had to be there.

Takara: yeah. But why us? It's not like we ever met this woman.

Eris: you are such an only child, taki. Marlena is half of what makes up half of me. Don't you ever want to know about your half brothers and sisters?

Takara: fuck no. They sound like a god damned train wreck.

Eris:well... Maybe. It's not like your um... Donor was around. Ew.
Now I'm picturing Erich Hess whacking it into a cup.

Takara:don't picture that. Picture this: maybe he and your moms had a threesome and karoliena was the lucky one.

Eris: ew! Stop it! *Covers ears and closes eyes* that's so fucking gross. God,you are nasty .

Takara: what? Your moms were hot back in the day.hell, they're still hot now.

Eris: we are not having this conversation.

Takara: *laughs and nudges eris* oh come on. I'm just trying to lighten the mood a little.

Eris:I know Takara,I know. It's not like I didn't look up videos of your mom and aunt on that tv show. *Nudges her back*

Takara:*pretends to throw up* God damn it,Eris. Now YOU'RE being nasty.

Eris: no,gross would be going into detail about what I did after.

The pair are quiet for a few moments while they drink their beers. Being an old person's bar,some really awful country and Western music came on the speakers. This genre was all rage among the geriatric set.

Eris: I wonder if Marlena and I would have liked each other?

Takara: it depends on if you like heroin,I guess.

Eris: taki! C'mon. I'm serious here. What would her life been like if she was raised with us? We all turned out pretty well. I seriously doubt you,me,cole,gia,or even Jody's wild ass will od alone.

Takara:because we all only do intravenous drugs together. *Laughs*

Eris:it's a wonder you have any friends,taki. Sometimes I wonder why I'm your friend.

Takara: you know my humor brings you happiness. *Taki drinks her beer and sighs. Finally engaging her friend in serious conversation* Eris...Who knows? her parents wouldn't have been the most stable people in the world. Her mom committed suicide and her dad....Well,you know how Erich is. I think it would help just delayed the inevitable.

Eris: yeah..But my mom always said Erich kinda got his shit together after Marlena was born...Then kinda lost it after Marlena's mom left him. Besides,one of our families could have taken her in.

Takara: there was 4 kids at your house,and im pretty sure my mom didn't even like raising me.

Eris: shut up. You're so full of shit. Erica and Gretchen are like super moms or something. I still get offered juice boxes when I visit your parents house. Wah,you only got 20 trips to hello Kitty land instead of 25? You never could do any wrong . Me? I had to work my ass off to get my parents' approval.

Takara: you're just pissed my
mom was the only one who thought you're professional mime scheme was a good idea.

Eris: I was fucking good at it!!

Takara: nobody is a "good" mime. wait.....why are you visiting my parents house without me?

Eris: I like going to hello Kitty land.

Takara: ew. You're fucking one of my moms, aren't you?

Eris: language! Do it again and I'll send you to your room. *Winks and drinks her beer. She then orders another round for them*

Takara: *nods her thanks and drinks a sip and is quiet for a moment* dammit,Eris. Now you have me thinking about my half siblings. I...I don't even know their names.

Eris: see? What could have been? Things could have been so different for these people.

Takara: or different for us. They could have been horrible influences and brought us down with them. I'm not ready to die,and I'm too pretty for prison.

Eris: you are the most negative person I have ever met....And humble.

Takara: I guess. But do you know what they do to girls like me in prison?

Eris: don't be afraid to feel things, Taki. I promise it doesn't hurt.

Takara: yeah...I guess. It's just life is so damned random. We could just as easily been Marlena or...Whatever the fuck my siblings are named. We won the birth lottery and they didn't..It's unpleasant to think about and I hate doing it.

Eris: so there IS a human under all the blonde hair and snark! That's the exact reason this whole thing with Marlena is bothering me.i had a fifty percent chance of her life being mine... Why didn't​it?

Takara: I guess it's a case for nature vs nurture, Eris. We just lucked out ,I guess.

Eris:* sighs and drinks her beer* our parents weren't unfit or psychopaths. So I think nurture wins this one. I still feel....Guilty though. I think guilt is the right word.

Takara: if it helps,we could look up what prison my sisters and brother are in and go visit.

Eris: I'm not that guilty! And besides,those are the losers of the lottery you won.

Takara: good.i had no intention following up on that offer.

Eris: yeah...I wasn't going to hold my breath.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 4 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
genocidal king on 19/04/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/04/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/04/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/04/2017(UTC)