logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 16 May 2017 08:21:39(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Coke is in a small closet with blue lighting. She is shown blowing smoke out of her mouth before she suddenly begins to cough. The camera's perspective suddenly changes to behindthe camera that's filming the scene while Coke chokes.

"CUT!!" Someone behind the camera says as everyone rushes over to her, freaking out, one assistant patting her on the back violently. In the middle of her cough attack, Coke reaches out to the water cooler across the set. She manages to make out 3 words: "Save...the vocals.."

UserPostedImage

In a completely different setting, Coke is sitting back on the couch wearing a white crop top and black unbuttoned jeans.

"Hello, all. It's me, Coke...but you already knew that. We are behind the scenes of my music video for my new single, 'Now You See Me', the lead single for my second album, 'GOLD'." Coke pauses. "I know, I know, I'm dropping a lot of information on you at once. There's been a lot going on in my personal life as of late so you guys haven't really heard from me musically in a minute. I just really want to get back to that, you know? You haven't heard the song yet but I'm going to give you all an exclusive look at the creative process behind it's visual. As usual, video directed by me, lyrics written by me... Looks served, by me."

Chopped and screwed snippets of the single, "Now You See Me", are played as the video shows a montage of Coke and crew filming different scenes. She is shown doing various things like walking through the streets and dodging fans, as well as singing in front of a camera and getting her hair and makeup done.

UserPostedImage

The montage cuts to a scene of Coke standing in front of the camera, ready to speak again.

"For the last year, I've been writing 'GOLD' as I went. It isn't just the product of a month full of recording sessions, no. Something would happen to me one day and I'd just have to get it off my chest immediately, everything about the album is just so raw and in the moment. It's all about me."

UserPostedImage

The scene cuts to Come in a different outfit and setting.

"'Now You See Me' is one of my more personal songs. It's written about the irony of a life that everyone reveres except the person living it. While I'm really grateful for my life, I just always have moments where I take a step back and go, 'This is terrible. No one should have to go through this shit.'. Don't we all? I really wanted to capture that in this video without getting too touchy or emotional. To avoid that, I took a more comical, bratty route. The video is an inside look at the life of a total diva. I had so much fun filming this one, it's funny and so relatable for me."

UserPostedImage

"Oh my goooooood!" Coke squeals as she approaches a table with an expensive small red bag on it. She picks up the note and reads it, a huge smile growing on her face. "'Red looks good on you, love TJ.' Awww, he spoils me! I love a good luck charm." She picks up the bag and holds it on her arm. Coke turns to the crew. "Alright y'all, let's get to it! We're paying by the hour so I'm trying to be out of here in 45 minutes!" An assistant hands her a pair of sunglasses and she puts them on. Coke turns to the camera, standing there smiling for a moment. You can't see it but I just winked.

Edited by user 16 May 2017 08:25:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 9 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 16/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/05/2017(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 16/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/05/2017(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 16/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/05/2017(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 16/05/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 24/05/2017(UTC)