logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 13 June 2017 16:29:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
[from top, left, right, bottom – Evan Brooks, Jordan Berrabah, Max Sawyer and Tyler Bextor]

Name: Bleacher
Origin: Los Angeles, California, USA
Years Active: 2015 - present
Genre(s): Pop, Pop/Rock, R&B
Label(s): Cardinal Records (2017 - present)
Members: Evan Brooks, Tyler Bextor, Max Sawyer, Jordan Berrabah

“Bleacher” is the name of an American pop group from Los Angeles, California consisting of four members, Evan Brooks, Tyler Bextor, Max Sawyer and Jordan Berrabah. Forming back in early 2015 as a high school band from the four childhood friends, they began working hard at their craft, dedicating almost all of their time to becoming better musicians and songwriters. After leaving high school they all remained in the Los Angeles area where they grew up with the four of them finding jobs and spending all of their spare time playing music together. After around five months, they all pooled their money together and began renting a home in which they would all live with one another which remains their current living situation.
They've performed regularly throughout the west coast of the United States, partook in a handful of local talent shows and had built a small reputation for themselves going in to the summer of 2016, it was around November 2016 when the band signed to a record label that was in the final stages of preparing their official launch called 'Cardinal Records', the label promised the band that they would be looked after well and that they would do everything in their power to help the young group of musicians make a name for themselves in the music industry as quickly as possible, sending them into writing sessions with a number of high-profile songwriters and having them work with some of the most experienced musicians around California. They were also sent out around the United States for four weeks as an opening band for another local California band as a way to perfect their live shows and give the group the experience of being on the road.

At the beginning of 2017, the band began spending time inside a Los Angeles, recording studio where they started working on a number of songs that are set to feature on their debut album and a rumoured 'E.P' expected in the next couple of months. It's been said that the recording sessions have been going extremely well and that the first official release is expected to come in the very near future. Bleacher released their first single "She's My Girl" on March 19th, 2017. The single has peaked at #4 on the official charts, a great chart position for a debut single.

Members;

UserPostedImage

Name: Evan Brooks
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Twitter: @BleacherBrooks

Evan Brooks was born in Chicago, Illinois, he moved to California at the age of six years old after his parents divorced and he moved across states with his mother (Julianne) and older sister (Eliza) to be closer to his mothers family who hail from California. A level-headed young man that has been the driving force of the bands ambitions and success in getting signed and noticed around the local area. Often looked upon as the big brother of the group, his ability to remain calm and positive in difficult situations have helped keep the group on the right path ever since they began playing together.
He's a positive influence around everybody and has so far embraced all elements of the industry, from travelling to dealing with press incredibly well. His professionalism and abilities will surely help him thrive within the music industry.

UserPostedImage

Name: Jordan Berrabah
Hometown: San Diego, California, USA
Instruments: Vocals, Bass Guitar
Twitter: @BleacherBerrabah

Jordan Berrabah, like his other band members he was born in Los Angeles, California. Born into a rather wealthy self-made family, Jordan had a rather luxurious upbringing. Unlike his bandmates, Jordan grew up in a gated community in Los Angeles but his parents encouraged him to understand the power of hard work and Jordan went to a public school which is wear he met his bandmates and began an immediate bond in particular with Tyler due to their mutual love of movies, comic books and pop-punk. A bond that the pair share to this day.
He's a hard working individual that made a conscious effort to make his achievements happen through his own hard work rather than the doors that his parents could have potentially opened for him, opting to move out of his parents house at the earliest opportunity and work a nine-to-five job at a local food court while learning his craft as a musician.

UserPostedImage

Name: Tyler Bextor
Hometown: Los Angeles, California, USA
Twitter: @BleacherBextor

Tyler Bextor was born in Los Angeles, California and raised by his grandparents due to difficulties surrounding his parents life, it was clear from a very early age that Tyler had an eye for the dramatic and a flair that would see him end up on a stage, one way or another. He is the rock and roll element of the group, his ability as a guitarist adds an aggression to some the groups music. Influenced by pop-punk groups like Blink182, Good Charlotte, Green Day among others, along with pop and R&B artists, he has a passion for music that makes it clear that either through talent or hard work alone, he will make it in this industry, some way or another.
He has been known to suffer from anger issues throughout his life and despite his rebellious and energetic personality finds, he finds it difficult to control his temper at certain moments and is something he has been working on remedying since his early teen years and has nearly mastered it, thanks from the help and support of his bandmates. He obsesses over games, movies, tv shows, comics and music among other things.

UserPostedImage

Name: Max Sawyer
Hometown: Los Angeles, California, USA
Twitter: @BleacherSawyer

Max Sawyer was born in Los Angeles to a working class family, he was gifted a drum set one Christmas and immediately fell in love with the craft. He's the oldest member of the band at 19 and provides the constant energy that they need through his drumming. With lead singer Evan, he follows a similar path as a musician and as a person, understanding the need to be a calming influence over his young bandmates and friends and providing a professionalism that helps the band flourish and achieve the things that they set out to achieve back in 2015 when they made the decision to make an attempt at become professional musicians.
He's a huge fan of both rock, pop and rap music, the melodies and beats of rap and hip-hop songs inspire him more than the sheer power and aggression of rock music but supports all three genres passionately. Max is also cousins with fellow bandmate Evan.

Discography;

Studio Albums:

TBA (2017)

E.P's;

Coming Soon (2017)

Singles;

"She's My Girl" (March 19, 2017) [#4]

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 13/06/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 13/06/2017(UTC), erich hess on 13/06/2017(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 14/06/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 18/06/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 13 June 2017 17:09:36(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

STREAM: "SHE'S MY GIRL" [DEBUT SINGLE]

UserPostedImage
Title: “She's My Girl”
Artist: Bleacher
Album: TBA (2017)
Release Date: March 19, 2017
Length: 3:48
Format: CD Single, Digital Download, Weekly Airplay
Recorded: Cardinal Recording Studios - Los Angeles, California, USA
Genre: Pop
Label: Cardinal Records
Written: November 2016
Writer(s): E. Brooks, J. Berrabah, T. Bextor, M. Sawyer
Producer(s): C. Zayn, B. Lancaster

“She's My Girl” is the debut single from Los Angeles based pop group 'Bleacher', taken from their upcoming debut E.P (2017). The foursome gained a small local following around their hometown of California and were signed to a recording contract with 'Cardinal Records' towards the end of 2016, the label then helped the band work on their craft both in terms of musicianship and songwriting, before later sending them into a recording studio earlier this year to begin working on the songs that will form the nucleus of their debut album which they hope will drop a little later in the summer, with a debut E.P expected to come a lot sooner.
The first single has been described as a throwback to the catchy pop-rock songs that was popular in the mid-noughties and was written together by the entirety of the band, primary songwriting credits go to both Evan Brooks and Jordan Berrabah with lead guitarist Tyler Bextor and drummer Max Sawyer adding a couple of lines to the second verse before it's completion. It's a song that has relatively simplistic imagery with producer Benjamin Lancaster describing it as “a trademark song about a relationship that is perfect, but only to the people involved in it. With everybody else telling them that they're wrong together and that it won't last, they consider driving out of town and getting away from the people that provide nothing but negativity.”

The song begins with a soft opening guitar riff provided by Tyler Bextor and accompanied by a repetitive drumming sound provided by Max Sawyer, the opening lines of the song set the mood and tempo of the song well as lead singer Evan Brooks sings softly into the microphone, “Take a glance, look around/At everything we've gone through in this old town/From the smiles to the frowns/People told us we'd never make it/We're just too young now.” he then makes room for a vocal delivery, the distinctive almost RnB-esque delivery of Jordan Berrabah as he continues where Evan left off, “But I asked you to just take a chance/I knew this was the start/Of an epic romance.” and he finishes delivering his lines, we're joined by a stronger musical backdrop as we reach the chorus early and all four boys sing together, “She's my girl and she's all I need/Don't care what they think/When they say they're worried/Cause she's my girl/And she's my whole world.”

A brief pause following the chorus is swiftly replaced with a driving guitar and drum combination as Tyler delivers his solo vocals, “So I've been thinking lately/That this place is driving us both a little crazy/And I've got a car and some music and a full tank of gas/I could put the pedal to the metal/We could get away fast.” and once more Jordan switches it up with a more soulful delivery, “If you want to get away from the stress/You know all you need to say/Is yes.” which once more sets up the chorus to be sang together in unison before a final verse is delivered by Evan Brooks, “Cruel intentions were never meant to last/But they can't let go of our past/So I say we take our stand tonight/Get outta this place/And we'll make it right/Driving together all through the night/Cause I know/We'll be fine.” and with one more final chorus delivered from the boys, we reach the end of their first official song.

“She's My Girl” marks the official beginning for 'Bleacher' following the announcement of their record deal with 'Cardinal Records'. The track was written by all four members of the band back in November 2016 during writing sessions in San Diego and was produced by 'Cardinal Records' representative Benjamin Lancaster alongside Cara Zayn during recording sessions in January 2017 at 'Cardinal Recording Studios' in Los Angeles, California. The track will be available worldwide through a variety of different formats including as a CD Single, Digital Download and Weekly Airplay as well as being available for streaming via both Apple Music and Spotify from March 19, 2017.

Lyrics;

Evan Brooks
Jordan Berrabah
Tyler Bextor
Max Sawyer

“Take a glance, look around
At everything we've gone through in this old town
From the smiles to the frowns
People told us we'd never make it
We're just too young now

But I asked you to just take a chance
I knew this was the start
Of an epic romance

She's my girl and she's all I need
Don't care what they think
When they say they're worried
Cause she's my girl
And she's my whole world
Oh, ohoh, oh, oh, ohoh, oh, oh

Cause she's my girl
And she's my whole world

So I've been thinking lately
That this place is driving us both a little crazy
And I've got a car and some music and a full tank of gas
I could put the pedal to the metal
We could get away fast

If you want to get away from the stress
You know all you need to say
Is yes

Cause she's my girl
And she's my whole world

Cause she's my girl
And she's my whole world

Cruel intentions were never meant to last
But they can't let go of our past
So I say we take our stand tonight
Get outta this place
And we'll make it right
Driving together all through the night
Cause I know
We'll be fine

Cause she's my girl
And she's my whole world

Cause she's my girl
And she's my whole world

Personnel;

Evan Brooks – vocals, lyrics, rhythm guitar
Jordan Berrabah – vocals, lyrics, bass guitar
Tyler Bextor – vocals, lyrics, lead guitar
Max Sawyer – vocals, lyrics, drums, percussion

Cara Zayn – production, mixing
Benjamin Lancaster – production, engineering

Sounds Like:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 13/06/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 13/06/2017(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 14/06/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 15/06/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 18/06/2017(UTC)