logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 15 July 2017 13:29:11(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The episode starts with Nick Cannon and the red team vs. Kidd Amaze as the captain of the black team. Nick walks out on stage and cuts the music, as the audience chants wildin over and over. He goes to introduce the show “New York Holla at me!” he says as the audience cheers “We back in the city and we got the hottest DJ working DJ D-wreck,” he points to DJ D-wreck as the camera cuts to him and two wildin out girls behind him. The camera cuts back to Nick Cannon as he smiles “Give it up for the lovely wildin out girls, thank you ladies.” They all exit the stage and Nick talks about what is about to happen. “We back again to spit them jokes and to give that comedy and you know I’m kicking it with the squad that always win, The Red Squad!” As he calls out the red squad members of his team go up on stage including Corey Holcomb, Justina Valentine, Emmanuel Hudson, Hitman Holla, Conceited, and DoBoy. “Yo, I can’t lie this other team be going hard in the paint, and tough to beat, the black squad,” Cannon said as he introduces the black team including Anthony “Chico” Bean, DC Young Fly, Charlie Clips, Karlous Miller, Lauren Flans, and Timothy DeLaGhetto. “Their team captain, he is known for coming off the top. He’s known for putting on a show and people think he is so amazing that they put it in his name. Kidd Amaze!” Kidd comes out with all black and a black bandana covering his hair, gives Nick dab as he questions him “Now this is freestyle comedy, can you do Comedy off the off?” “man, what my shirt say?” Kidd points to the back of his shirt with an edit to Nick’s tagline from ‘It’s ncredible, to it’s Amazing’ “Alright you got jokes huh, get over there.” Nick said as Kidd goes over to his corner of the stage. “Alright this first game is an easy it’s call let me holla,” As he said this a wildin out girl comes to the center of the stage. “We have a beautiful wildin out girl and each member of the teams will have a chance to throw a pick-up line at her, if it’s funny it gets a bell if it’s trash it gets a buzzer. Team with the most bells wins, Ya’ll ready? Let’s wild out.”

Let Me Holla

UserPostedImage

First up is Emmanuel Hudson who slowly walks up to her while shaking his head, “I wish you were a carousel at Wal-Mart so I could ride you all day long for just a quarter,”

Buzzed

Karlous Miller comes to the stage and was up to the girl on her side and as he looks at her he bumps into her. "Ah my bad, I was distracted. Here let me get your name and number so I can let people know who's beauty hit me."

Buzzed

Karlous Miller looked at DJ-Dwreck and threw his arms up "My insurance is going to go up!"

DoBoy comes up the stage pacing a little before walking up there, "Mmm, Your momma must have been a cook, Cause you put the MMMMM good in those clothes."

Ding

Lauren Flans comes to the stage and looks at the wildin out girl and pretends to open a book, "Hey girl. I'm writing a new book. Called Phone Book, what's your number?"

Ding

Corey Holcomb comes to the stage and looks around before he walks up to the girl putting his digits in his mouth and pretending to suck sauce off of his finger "Hey baby now listen here, I'm famous. You know what they call me?" She shakes her head and says "no," while he smiles "Winnie the Pooh, you know why?" She giggles a little bit before she ask why and he goes back to sucking his fingers "Cause I'm always after that honey. Come on,"

Ding

Charlie Clips comes in to stage and looks around before going to the wildnout girl. He pokes her a few times in the arm before looking at her "Alright map, where do we go next. Bedroom you say, Alright you just leave the way."

Buzzed

Charlie look at DJ before saying "It was a Dora reference."

Lastly Hitman Holla come up to the stage and he smirks at the girl "You know I'm more into the photography now a days that I'm killing it on Instagram." He walks around her and admires her figure "You got a lot to work with but you know I'm a pro. So why do you and I go to a dark room and see what we can devleop."

Ding
ding ding ding

Nick: comes up to the center of the stage as the two teams come toward the center "Alright DJ let us who got the most bells."

DJ: I going to have to give to the red team ya'll make some noise.

Red:1 Black: 0

Nick: Alright we got more game to play so don't go anywhere.

Commerical Break

Nick: "Alright we're back and we are doing it real big with Black Team Captain Kidd Amaze in the building. This next game is a fan favorite it's called Hood Jeopardy. Like normal Jeopardy DJ-Dwreck is going to say some answers and we have to come up with questions for them if it's funny it gets a bell if it's whack it gets a buzzer team with the most bells wins. Ya'll ready, let's wild out."

Hood Jeopardy

UserPostedImage

DJ D-wreck gets the first question on the board “This is something that women pat all the time”

Timothy DeLaGhetto:What is my dick
Ding

Karlous Miller: What is my wallet
Ding

Emmanuel Hudson: What is Timmy DeLaGhetto's work at his part time job
Ding

DJ D-wreck asked the next question “Something you put in your Kool-aid?”

Corey Holcomb: What is Diabetes
Ding

Conceited: What is that fancy shit cause we all know Kidd's wife has that cane Columbian pure sugar.
Ding

Kidd looked at them and hits the buzzer "Clearly what is more Kool-aid."
Ding

DJ D-wreck asked the next question “What is something that bounces?”

DC Young Fly and Chico Bean run to the podium and take turns.

DC Young Fly: What are Nick Cannon Movies
Ding

Chico Bean What are Nick Cannon music career
Ding

DC Young Fly: What is Nick Cannon after America's got Talent
Ding

Chico Bean: What is....

Nick runs them off "Ya'll not about to keep bring me up on this."

DJ D-wreck asked the last question “This spot has the most heat?”

Kidd goes to the buzzer and hit it "What is my next album?"
Ding

Karlous Miller: "What is the opposite of Nick Cannon's music career?"
Ding

Lauren Flans:"What is that mute button that is at Nick Cannon's house"
Ding

ding,ding,ding

Nick comes to the stage and kicks at the air "Ya'll not going to keep talking bad about me, DJ take some control and tells us who won." it cuts to DJ D-wreck "I'm got to say the black got the most bells so the black team wins."

Red:1 Black:1

Nick Cannon: "Alright this battle could go either way and we got more games coming on the way you don't want to miss it. DJ D-wreck take us out."

Commercial Break

We come back from break and the crowd is listening to music chanting wildin over and over before Nick Cannon has DJ D-wreck cut the beat. "New York let me hear it," He pauses for the applause and then he continues talking "We got a battle on our with the black team captain over there came here to play. Kidd Amaze everyone." the camera's cuts to Kidd who in on a witness stand away from his group. Both Him and Nick are in these stands. "You know the game you seen these booth the next game is going to be tough. A person is going to come and ask you a tough hard question and you could either answer it, or you can get out of it by saying "I plead the Fifth." If you plead the other team gets a point and the team with the most points win, and I don't get embarrassed. So good luck." Kidd smirked "Then we going to have a tied then cause I don't submit." he said leaning back in his stair. Nick nod" Alright then let's wild out."

Plead the fifth

UserPostedImage

Justina Valentine walks up to Kidd who is on the stand, “Kidd, can I call you that, You’re happily married right?”

Kidd : “Yes, that right.”

Justina smiles “So you know a thing or two about relationships, tell me, what do you think I got to do get a record deal?”

Kidd stood up and got really close to Justina “You have to talent, you have to have commitment, and most importantly able to withstand,” he say while getting closer and closer to her ear “Heat, and pressure.” Justina back up and fan herself with her hand, “lord Jesus,” as everyone whistle and cheered as kidd pumped his fist and sat back down.

DC young Fly comes and gives Kidd Dap “I got this right here,” he said as he turns to Nick Cannon, “Nick! Cannon! Look here, you see that.” He said looking at Kidd “Boy killing it, so let me ask you a question. After seeing that wonder if Mariah take that kind of pressure?” Nick Cannon gets up points his finger at DC Young Fly and says “I plead the fifth!” and a bell goes off.
Ding

Conceited then walks to the center as DC Young fly walks back to the black team's side. “I got you Nick, I got you.” Conceited said as he dap him before he looked at kidd "Mr. Amaze, you think you hot stuff right. You think you got it all going on, well tell me this. You looking for talent does this look like a rapper to you?"

UserPostedImage

As Kidd baby picture comes up Conceited looks at him "Does that look like a rapper to you?" Kidd looks down laughing before lifting his head up "Even back in the day I was still amazing, I could have model for Dohlhouse."

They leave not getting the answer that they wanted while Chico Bean comes to the center of the stage and looks into the crowd "Ladies and Gentlemen you going to know tonight beyond a shadow doubt what it mean to be successful, on the left we have a successful business owner, two platinum rap albums, world tours, married and is only 23 years old. The Other has a rap album, known for making headphones that turn into speaker and shooting plastic into the sky with a rubber band. In movies that goes straight to dvd and divorce at the aged of 36?" he then walks over to nick and looks at him "Nick, can I ask one question at which point do you think started that downward spiral. " "I think I plead the fifth." Nick said shaking his head laughing. as the bell ring.
Ding

DoBoy comes up to the stage and looks at Kidd and clears his throat "Look I don't got anything to mean to say, but I hear that Rum and Coke are doing their own thing right now. So how about you get me that hook up and maybe me and her can do a sex tape, I could give you a copy or would that be weird like I'm having sex with coke? couldn't you tell the different if they did that parent trap where they switch on you so Rum takes it and Coke goes to whoever? We demand Answers good sir!" Kidd is just laughing with his hand over his mouth before composing himself. "To answer your questions, No you got to handle the start up part, I think Rum would put it on you something fierce, you can't handle that with some small stokes, and yes I know the differences very well." DoBoy turns around and nods "Fair enough."

Laruen Flan comes up to the stage and looks at Nick Cannon, "Nick, oh sweet Nick. It was but a summers dream, you looking at Kidd and you think that was once you. Rapper, business man, married with a beautiful wife. So when are you going to ask for that Kidd Amaze feature for your new album?" The crowd ooo's as Kidd's looks over at Nick "I don't think I can help you bruh," which cause people to laugh. Nick shook his head. "I wasn't going to ask him for a feature, I was going to ask him if he sign me to a record deal." Which Kidd replies with "Go to Permanent Reminder."

ding ding ding

Nick stands up and looks at DJ D-wreck, "I kind of know who won but let everyone know DJ" it cuts to DJ D-wreck who smiles "Nick pleaded the most so black team wins makes some noise for the black team."

Red:1 Black:2

Nick Cannon: "They won that game but the wildstyle is coming up next so we could still win don't go anywhere we'll be right back."

Commercial Break

When we come back from commercial both teams are on stage and Nick cuts the beat "New York holla at me!" He waits for the applause and then continues "Yo the game is tight it can go either way cause now it is time for the bonus round that right it's the," Everyone yells wild-style at the break and then Nick continues "That's right it's the wild-style where each funny punchline is one point added to your total score. So anyone can still win and we playing for the comedy championship. You don't have one of those do you Kidd," Nick asked as Kidd replied "I will soon," Nick laughed "Okay, Well red team step up, black team step up lets do this." Nick and Kidd are in the middle with mic's as DJ D-wreck drops the beat.

Wildstyle

UserPostedImage

Nick: "Yo, you think nice, I think you sweet. Coming to the jungle I'm the king and you’re the meat. When it comes I'm a beast in battling could you going to win, a kid versus a cannon."

Ding

Kidd: "Nick, Nick, Nick. You mad you want what I got. If I ever felt for it I could take what you....Got, rather not cause I'm better in every way. Bad cars, bad job, bad bitch, I'm here to stay. You're been in the game for a long time a senior so why did I blow up only doing features. Ding you think king you delusional, hitting too many pharmaceutical, how you get killed by a guy that a juvenile. Ding You beating me in anything is a fever dream, we dressed like this to go to nick's funeral and wild out, as a black team. Ding

Nick laughs and then hands the mic to Conceited and Hitman Holla as he walks to the back with his head down.

Conceited: "Hey DJ, cut the beat,"

DJ-Dwreck cuts the beat and short sirens come through before the music stops completely

Conceited: "Ayo, He think he is big and bad,"

Hitman: "this Nerd, couldn't hit if drove into a rig, that sad"

Conceited: "Call his wife to see if his twig and nuts in her bag" Ding

Hitman: "he mad, cause I'm sure she bring the age a lot"

Conceited: "She having full course meals,"

Hitman: "He's playing with tatter tots" Ding

Conceited: "She going to clubs to put on a show"

Hitman: "He's in the parking lot playing Pokémon go," Ding

Kidd: "Look twiddle dee and twiddle dumb, the short bossy meme and his tall dorky chum. Ding Me being young is no reason to feel glum, you want a contest then let's compare our income. Ding My wife wouldn't look your way even if you stood out, sore thumb. I'm the boss you’re the workers now go back to banging nick's drum." Ding

Nick "Bring the beat Back!"

DJ-D wreck Put the beat back on as DoBoy and Timothy DeLaGhetto get to the center of the ring.

DoBoy: "They put me with tim, man I feel bad now, Once I beat him on this flow, hit him with the kung pow." Ding

Timothy: "Oh wow Asian jokes aren't clever, He's mad I fed him is dog and about to use his stretch marks for leather. See we're resourceful your the one that's a waste, why don't you ask your girlfriend how my kung pow taste." Ding

DoBoy: "It was good." he said nodding his head, before handing the mic to Emmanuel and Timothy handed the mic to DC

Emmanuel: "DC Young fly, my dude your you my guy. Looking like if Wesley snipes mixed with Wiz khalifa and is always high." Ding

DC: "Ha ha, Black jokes, that was pretty funny. But I wouldn't say nothing if I was you,looking like a mop top monkey."

Kidd gets the mic as nick comes to the front. "Nick really don't even try to speak, I been approach by bad ideas before but Chiraq though, that shit was weak. And don't let me catch your crew in the street. See I'm business man I know where to hit them where they hurt. Bout to take your show, Aye who wants some work." Everyone Raises their hand. Ding

Red:6 Black:11

ding ding ding

Nick throws his hands up and looks at DJ D-wreck "DJ I got kicked off my own show can you tell us who won the game? DJ shakes his head and looks at nick "I got the say the black team got the most points so the Black Team wins." Nick gives Kidd Dap as he give him the comedy championship belt. "You really came to play, now everyone get up on your feet turn your TV's up Getting ready to perform his hit single Kidd Amaze!" Kidd Amazes starts performing his song "Grown Up" but it is cut off as they preview what is going to happen next week.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 15/07/2017(UTC), kandii on 15/07/2017(UTC), erich hess on 15/07/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 15/07/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 15/07/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 16/07/2017(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 21/07/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/07/2017(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#2 Posted : 21 July 2017 14:40:37(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
OOC: You killed this fucking RP bruh! One of the best ones I've read in a while. Was like an actual episode of Wild n' out.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 21/07/2017(UTC)