logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 16 July 2017 12:21:27(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage

[The cover photo is without a doubt the sexiest photo from the shoot. Both Kidd and Coke are naked and oiled up for every picture featured in the spread. For the cover, Coke is hanging over Kidd's shoulder, putting the backside of her entire bottom half on display. Kidd is effortlessly holding her with his left arm, smirking into the camera. His body is very fit and he's more than well hung, his member decorated decorated with 3 cock rings.]

How often do you guys have sex?
Coke: It's hard to say, it just really depends on circumstances. When we first got married we were all over each other so when we couldn't have sex every other millisecond, it really used to freak us out. Nowadays, that doesnt really matter to us anymore.

Who initiates sex the most?
Kidd: I feel like we do it pretty equally. Lately it has been more me cause I'm more around now and not promoting something or pushing something.

What's your favorite time of day to have sex?
Kidd: Anytime. Anytime is fine with me, 24/7 I'm open even when I'm sleep it still works so have at it.

Coke: [Laughs] Please. He has this thing for coming on really strong to me early in the morning when I have a thousand places to be. It's so annoying, I'm always late! He loves it though, he knows it's gonna make me think about him all day.

Favorite position?
Kidd: My favorite position.... Aire on top. Being in control of a lot of things it's really sexy when someone else takes control and it makes you feel wanted in a physical sense. I love it.

Coke: What he said was much sweeter than my answer so I'm gonna keep it to myself.

[The 2 page spread photo placed in the middle of the article is very intimate. Coke is laying down on the floor with an arch in her back, pushing her breasts up in the air, her hands reaching high above her head. On top of her is Kidd, his hands grabbing on her as he bends over to lick her stomach.]

What do you have on in the background?
Kidd: ...Umm a lot of our stuff is really spontaneous...I don't really know what is going on in the background, the noise fades away when we're in our own little world.

Blindfolds or handcuffs?
Kidd: Blindfolds! It makes you focus on all kinds of things besides looking. the imagination is more powerful than restraint.

Do you guys use sex toys?
Coke: He doesn't use any himself but he likes to play with me sometimes. A lot of guys aren't into that but he thinks it's sexy and really? It is.

Who's the dominant one?
Kidd: Me! She goes along with all of my crazy, she loves it.

Coke: I really do.

Who's the kinkiest?
Coke: I really like dragging him out of his comfort zone and making him try all these new things. I'm so lucky to get to be able to share all these new experiences with the man I love.

Who has the highest sex drive?
Kidd: I think me, cause I want it everyday. I hate going through the the day and not being able to touch or see her. When I'm on tour it is one of those thing where facetime is a must.

Threesomes?
Kidd: I'm not very good at sharing so it takes some convincing...

Coke: We had one before and we had a lot of fun...until she made me cum.

Kidd: [Laughs]

Coke: He's really hot when he's jealous!

How do you guys keep things fresh after years of marriage?
Coke: Being compatible and really open-minded plays a big part in it but you know what I think is more important? Understanding that we are both forever changing.

Kidd: When people get married, they get this idea in their head that they know all there is to know about their partner but nah. Humans are always evolving, she's not the same woman she was 6 months ago...

Coke: He's not the same man either. Whenever I touch him, I make it a challenge for myself. 'Who am I kissing today? How do I make him feel better than the last guy?'

[The last picture from the shoot is a much more scandalous than the previous ones. Both Coke and Kidd are staring into each other's eyes as Kidd has his wife pinned, one hand on the wall behind them and the other hand securing Coke's leg which is pointing well above both of their heads. Coke looks effortlessly sexy, even as she does a split standing up, her hands grabbing her husband and pulling him in even closer]

Edited by user 16 July 2017 13:39:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 16/07/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/07/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/07/2017(UTC), erich hess on 17/07/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/07/2017(UTC)