logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 15 August 2017 02:17:20(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Kidd Amaze has always been candid about what going on in his life but with talks about his next project being his last project for some time, the gloves are coming off and he is giving people a first hand look of what it takes to create his projects and the underlining theme and message to his work. We now know that his next project is going to be called Sides. This project was in the work for years and was going to be the next but it was pushed back and shelf for the rapper handbook. We didn't think that was a big deal but when talking to Kidd he told his that he had to change the story-line and direction meant lots of time planning and crafting something on a completely different path then started. Tracks worked on and thought about had to be put on the back burner. This film doesn't just talk about the birth of the handbook but also is daily life on tour, running his record label and why he thought it was important to opening it up.

This isn't the first time that Kidd as been behind the camera he first directed his music video "Hate That I love You," and most recently directed his newest single "Grown Up". He has always been a creative person and talked about he love for anime and animations. His next adventure could be behind a director chair or getting into of the big stage in acting. This short film is broken into three parts and it will have TJ talking about what took place, A young actor portraying behind the scenes during the roll out of rapper handbook and the new album, finally an animation portion that will give a deeper insight to the story of the three albums. Characters in the animations include the manifestation of God, the Devil, Music, and the human Ego. This film will take place Next Saturday night 8pm.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/08/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 17/08/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/08/2017(UTC), chaotic_princess on 18/08/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 15 August 2017 02:26:15(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erica: I prefer a side of mashed potatoes,but that's just me. Low hanging jokes aside,this sounds like a splendiferous idea.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#3 Posted : 18 August 2017 03:52:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Teaser for Sides of Growth

October 6, 2014 Kidd and Carmen are in an empty office building that was the headquarters of Permanent Reminder, back then, the label was a mess and the two of them talked about created Just Record. However, there was thoughts of them running PR as well has creating a sub division inside PR. Prior to being signed with permanent reminder Kidd and Matt had a close kinship. Kidd first commercial success came from Aubrey Mikkel but working with Matt Young and Michelle Green, he was able to create a bond with the big-time rapper that they were like brothers in such a short amount of time. Both had a vibe that made them pushed harder than before and while Matt was going through his hardship on his comeback he stayed with Kidd and Coke for a short while, but left shortly after to stay with Sabina and what Kidd believes is that Matt felt hurt that Kidd wouldn’t want to take the label he built and didn’t like the direction Symoné Banks took it. “Matt and I were really close, and I knew he wanted me to take Permanent Reminder, I thought about asking Pretty Little Freaks if they wanted the company, but I didn’t want to put even more pressure on them because I knew how it much it affected Matt and I and putting that in a group setting to begin them was going to be hard. It needed one voice and one leader that people followed.”

We cut over to a re-enactment of what happen after his first album and Kidd looks at Carmen, “Hey, thanks for coming to see me I know we haven’t really talked a lot but I wanted to asked you some questions and then we can do something fun like shoot an old-school wrestling promo.” Kidd said to carmen who was her general happy carefree self but knew when to get serious and had that other side that not a lot of people saw. “So, we are doing a Saturday night? Carmen approves.” Kidd sits down next to Carmen to ask her three questions that ultimately ended up being Just Record, “One, do you like it here? I know it is a mess right now but if you have a choice and everything was stable would you stay or would you leave? Second Would you ever want to start your own label? Third did you hear anything from matt?”

“People will be surprise but Carmen knows about the business and she knew about what was going on that she made me more sure that I was doing the right thing. When I first got here, I was shy, nervous, and scared. I used that rapping persona Kidd Amaze for a lot of things and I worried that people didn’t know me like personal me. Being quiet had its draw back for sure and I had to open up and be myself more and not try to mimic traits that I wanted but actually talk about what I felt. And while I was wishy washy about stepping out and creating the label Carmen was more gun-ho than me. I love that about her personality that she does her all the time she is for real about what she likes what she doesn’t like and she will let you know I was more try not to get on anyone bad side. But stand my ground and be more confident in myself.”

Carmen supposes that she likes it here, even though they don't give us a lot of promo... Carmen thinks that's because Matt has disappeared - to answer TJ's third question before the answers the second one. But for Carmen to have her own label? Carmen doesn't know... That sounds... tough." She scrunches her eyes together. "Carmen would do it, but she would need help. Obviously." Kidd closed his eyes thanking about what he heard, “I wanted to help out around here, maybe do some promotions and right the ship with Matt not being here.” Carmen raises her eyebrows at TJ's offer as she sits down in one of the chairs and hears him out. She sighs and looks around the office. It was Matt's office, and she couldn't comfortably take something like that away from him. "Carmen doesn't think Matt is coming back," she says back honestly, shaking her head. "But even still, Carmen doesn't feel right helping in a standard take-over of his label. But... Carmen will co-own a new label with you, if you would want to start a new one." “Really?” Kidd said looking surprised when Carmen wanted to work with him to start something together "I was going to make a label but I wouldn't like it to just leave things as they are and jump ship, I know some people would just leave but I'm not sure if they would follow us are I just came out 'Hey I'm creating my own label now,' So this was what I was going to suggest. How would you feel about company inside a company? If I created a company inside this company, so it would our own and if we wanted to we could break out on our own, how would you feel about that?" "Carmen would feel more comfortable with starting an independent company rather than tampering with Matt's company without his consent," She told him while crossing her legs "You would co-own with me? Then lets do it"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 18/08/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/08/2017(UTC), chaotic_princess on 18/08/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 18/08/2017(UTC)
User is suspended until 19/07/2638 13:30:53(UTC) chaotic_princess  
#4 Posted : 18 August 2017 09:44:06(UTC)
chaotic_princess

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Zinner: Loving the album's title and the album's artwork is very well executed! That teaser though!!!

OOC: Love the album title, sounds pretty iconic if you ask me lol

Edited by user 18 August 2017 09:45:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#5 Posted : 26 August 2017 10:48:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Day One The Background

UserPostedImage

October 6, 2014, Kidd and Carmen are in an empty office building that was the headquarters of Permanent Reminder, back then, the label was a mess and the two of them talked about created Just Record. However, there were thoughts of them running PR as well as creating a sub division inside PR. Prior to being signed with permanent reminder Kidd and Matt had a close kinship. Kidd first commercial success came from Aubrey Mikkel but working with Matt Young and Michelle Green, he was able to create a bond with the big-time rapper that they were like brothers in such a short amount of time. Both had a vibe that made them pushed harder than before and while Matt was going through his hardship on his comeback he stayed with Kidd and Coke for a short while but left shortly after to stay with Sabina and what Kidd believes is that Matt felt hurt that Kidd wouldn’t want to take the label he built and didn’t like the direction Symoné Banks took it.

Quote:
“Matt and I were really close, and I knew he wanted me to take Permanent Reminder, I thought about asking Pretty Little Freaks if they wanted the company, but I didn’t want to put even more pressure on them because I knew how it much it affected Matt and I and putting that in a group setting to begin them was going to be hard. It needed one voice and one leader that people followed.”

We cut over to a reenactment of what happens after his first album and Kidd looks at Carmen, “Hey, thanks for coming to see me I know we haven’t really talked a lot but I wanted to ask you some questions and then we can do something fun like shoot an old-school wrestling promo.” Kidd said to Carmen who was her general happy carefree self but knew when to get serious and had that other side that not a lot of people saw. “So, we are doing a Saturday night? Carmen approves.” Kidd sits down next to Carmen to ask her three questions that ultimately ended up being Just Record, “One, do you like it here? I know it is a mess right now but if you have a choice and everything was stable would you stay or would you leave? Second Would you ever want to start your own label? Third, did you hear anything from Matt?”

Quote:
“People will be surprised but Carmen knows about the business and she knew what was going on that she made me surer that I was doing the right thing. When I first got here, I was shy, nervous, and scared. I used that rapping persona Kidd Amaze for a lot of things and I worried that people didn’t know me like personal me. Being quiet had its draw back for sure and I had to open up and be myself more and not try to mimic traits that I wanted but actually talk about what I felt. And while I was wishy washy about stepping out and creating the label Carmen was more gun-ho than me. I love that about her personality that she does her all the time she is for real about what she likes what she doesn’t like and she will let you know I was more try not to get on anyone bad side. But stand my ground and be more confident in myself.”

Carmen supposes that she likes it here, even though they don't give us a lot of promos... Carmen thinks that's because Matt has disappeared - to answer TJ's third question before the answers the second one. But for Carmen to have her own label? Carmen doesn't know... That sounds... tough." She scrunches her eyes together. "Carmen would do it, but she would need help. Obviously." Kidd closed his eyes thinking about what he heard, “I wanted to help out around here, maybe do some promotions and right the ship with Matt not being here.” Carmen raises her eyebrows at TJ's offer as she sits down in one of the chairs and hears him out. She sighs and looks around the office. It was Matt's office, and she couldn't comfortably take something like that away from him. "Carmen doesn't think Matt is coming back," she says back honestly, shaking her head. "But even still, Carmen doesn't feel right helping in a standard take-over of his label. But... Carmen will co-own a new label with you if you would want to start a new one." “Really?” Kidd said looking surprised when Carmen wanted to work with him to start something together "I was going to make a label but I wouldn't like it to just leave things as they are and jump ship, I know some people would just leave but I'm not sure if they would follow us are I just came out 'Hey I'm creating my own label now,' So this was what I was going to suggest. How would you feel about company inside a company? If I created a company inside this company, so it would our own and if we wanted to we could break out on our own, how would you feel about that?" "Carmen would feel more comfortable with starting an independent company rather than tampering with Matt's company without his consent," She told him while crossing her legs "You would co-own with me? Then let's do it"

Quote:
“Leaving the label was hard I was stuck in square one all over again. So, I did what a lot of artists did get money from performing at shows. With Sabrina Franc, my own violence we did an American leg tour but once talk about Sabrina get close to everyone Permanent Reminder pulled her and we decided to finish early. It was going to be a world tour getting a chance to see people and travel but you know how back room politics works so that’s where can’t stop now came from. I was frustrated that people thought I couldn’t have control of me. I went on to do the tour by myself I didn’t inform anyone at PR I just went about my business and did what I needed to do. “

We see Kidd and Carmen talking about getting into their new office building. This was something that Kidd always wanted to do but he never thought it would of happen the way that it did happen. "Let's get to work!" Kidd said while Carmen smiled thrusting both fists in the air "Yay!" The two of them worked on music and then work on talent coming but come January things change and they are back in this small office with the two of them looking at an empty booth. Carmen looks at Kidd and then looks at the empty studio, "We got to get talent something to keep these door open, I'm thinking about doing a tour to get some cash flow coming in." "Carmen was thinking about going out and scouting." "This isn't going to be for long but we're going to get some people in here, they just got to see that we are an option as well. You can do it, Carmen." "Carmen has no doubt. Kidd needs to do his part too." She said as she patted her chest with pride before smiling at him.

At the end of the year, both Kidd Amaze and Carmen Grant released singles under the new label. The problem was the transition from just being an artist to being a business artist. And while Kidd and Carmen try to go about business, as usual, that wasn’t the case and thing started off rocky, Kidd and Carmen were off to do new music while also looking for talent. It became hard for them to focus on their career and building this new business. They needed to have flexibility with music and focus on a message. That’s why just record went solely into distribution. Unlike other record labels that dealt with more things, Just Record was a place where they focus on the distribution of music and let artist handle most of their image and persona. Training and building their talent would be up to the artist and in that system artist were more in control but it also means that there wasn’t a system in place to build talent but to have the talent grow on their own.

UserPostedImage

Quote:

“Alright, so this is how music company get artist and make money cause this is a business. The company signed the artist to a record contract that involves production and distribution. My first deal in PR was one album deal. Depending on the contract and the wordage of the contract you agree with this company to do music and they will put up money to fund it and produce it and then release it to the public. However that music that you created is theirs, Now you get royalties if you had a part in the creation but not performing. If you created the music you get money, if you wrote the lyrics you get money if you did both you get a bigger piece but the company always get their share cause of the contract. Now you see your favorite in tours that is how they make-up or some of the money Going to shows is how artist make money cause of merch, CDs, ticket sales ”

"What are you going to do? You can't keep doing tours you got to put something out there to let people know that your still here. You know there some young guys coming in now. You going to tell them what's up." One of Kidd's friends from childhood tells him about the new talent coming into rap music and also the return of some of them as well. "Man I don't know what I'm going to do. I feel like I'm letting Carmen down by just not doing music at all. Fucking Permanent Reminder on the tour though. I don't have the pull to really get someone to come in this late we just finished all of the US stuff if I knew they were going to pull Sabrina and MOV I would have done the US last then." Kidd said frustrated he already knew this was going to be a world tour but with the two other acts pulls it was just him again. The guy shook his head, "Why don't you try asking Studio60 to help with the tour you already have an in?" "No, this is personal business. I don't need them to fight my battles I'll make it through somehow, I'm sure they think this is going to make think about coming back, I'm not going back to Permanent Reminder, I'm not signing to be under anyone, Ever." Kidd then started to play the music to what would be Behind the Curtain.

Quote:
“There were a few people that I wanted to sign to the label but things fell through on a lot of things and really we were all over the place trying to get this thing going. Carmen pushed hard to make things happen, we wouldn’t have been able to make it without her hard work and sacrifice. The first artist we signed was Molly Chambers and they changed their name ARTAX going on tour December 30 in Cairo Airemese and I got married there I remember because I have push time between the dates to get this marriage and it was pretty fancy after that I finished up on tour and Carmen really went into management side of things and she enjoyed that.”

Turn of the new year and Kidd came back to states but he wondered about his project. He worried that this was going to be too much to take on while building this business. While in Egypt and through this tour people asked him, what would it take to be a rapper. How did he get to where he was and did he have any tips and tricks to help people get into music? He worked on a lot of features and material that wasn't released. He finally decided to scrap everything he was working on when he was sitting in the studio with Airemese and was looking frustrated. He now had two projects competing for his attention the first one was the plan that he had before going through all of this with starting a new label having talks with the old label, getting married. It wasn't a simple time because while on tour he was hit with a thought something that he thought could change the game and help people at the same time.

We see Kidd at the Fan Choice awards getting ready to take the stage but a surprise guest singer. One of the people in his group look at him "I know this is how you want it but Mariko? really, there wasn't anyone else?" "You know creative people is what I feed off on. You saw the practice runs we got this everything is all set up. You got Ring announcer ready?" "Mr. Buffer is all ready to go standing in the middle of the stage" One of the stagehands to the two of them but Kidd just smiled and gave the thumbs up. This was the moment he was going to show the world that he was going to be here to stay him and his label he just had to sell it. He thought back to how this year was of him the stress and negativity but this was going to be a big step in the right direction he was going to either keep the ship afloat or go down with it. He walks out ready to give a show.

Quote:
“The project was just getting bigger and bigger and I was feeling overwhelmed for the first time. Like I was thinking too much of what I wanted this thing to be I wanted everything I wanted things that I thought would be cool but couldn’t handle that and the label and this was when Carmen and I had one foot in the business and one foot as an artist. We had to choose where we were going to be are we going to go all in and make this as successful as a thing could be or should we just put this away and just push out music. I was just to just having so much material that I would put out B-side mixtapes not I’m going through stretches where people don’t hear from me unless I sit down and think and put something together. That was Behind the Curtain was about, that was going to be on my second album because I wanted to talk about what I was feeling and the thought of “Here how I feel about breaking into music and how I made it.”

The Rappers Handbook took the place of this new album because of what it meant to Kidd, it just randomly appeared and he knew that this was going to be the second album and after it do so well commercially and people started to coming to get signed to a label that has now been in business for 3 years now, this new album Sides is going to be the end. Kidd has been working on this album and had to readjust and rework and rewrite so many parts cause how do you close such a big chapter without a grand finale and this one is being planned to be just that. The Last Chapter, Join us tomorrow where we sit down and talk to the man himself and get questions answers.

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 26/08/2017(UTC), erich hess on 26/08/2017(UTC), chaotic_princess on 26/08/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#6 Posted : 02 September 2017 06:35:44(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Day Two The Context and interview

Hello and welcome to the next part of Sides of growth. We are here with Kidd Amaze to talk about this overlaying message in his work and talk about there being a theme in his music. We’ll break down some of his favorite songs as well as songs that tied closely to the theme that he was going for. This project was going to be ending to that theme and that’s why we wanted people a chance to get it before it was all said and done. We first went into the catalog to talk about what songs stood out.

UserPostedImage

“This is going to be the genius episode where I go back and talk about the things that I may have slip pass a lot of people and why I did some of the things I did. Alright so the total arc or story is about a person trying to make it in music. So, let’s go back to the beginning, Listen and be amazed. It starts off with this person realizing his dream but getting shot down. People telling him that you aren’t going to make it you’re not good enough. He keeps working and while things change around him he takes some losses he keeps fighting and at the end I talks about doing whatever it takes and this voice tell him that he will help him out.”

So did you planned all this out or try to make a conscious effort to keep the story going. I know that a lot of times people throw things together and fans just come up with ideas about the album and what it means. You did that intentionally.

“Yes, I wanted to created a naritive and a storyline through this. So we have our character, the artist, and it talks about his journey to be the best rapper he can be. It starts off all about having fun and doing what you love to do but you get beat down and reality throws mud in your face that you really have to be in love with what you do. Listened and Be Amazed was the start and Sides is the end of his story."

In an interview, you talked about how all three projects followed a certain timeline while the mixtape was just an offset. So for everyone listening and wanting to know what is the general story you told in three albums and is this character you?

UserPostedImage

“Listen And Be Amazed I think was the prologue it talks about the humble beginings and how people try to do their best. It also on the last part talks about an important character, The Ego. Kidd at the adult table, the artist ,the guy who want to be a success in the business, and his ego , This persona that is about doing whatever it takes to make it big and you see him in the first mixtape, they start making a run and little buzz going on. Until music finds him and signed him to her, having his dreams come true but it comes at a price. The Rapper Handbook is the price, The artist the ego the music are pulling and tugging and finding out what is the best for them and you see in Grown Up The artist breaks away and becomes something different he meets the last figure. The self, Is this talking about me? it could be but I wanted to make it as ambiguous as I could while having thing connected. When people take in media weither it be Art, music, video, movement. you get a piece of what the creator was feeling at the time and you also put yourself in that position and feeling so I want to be able to give people a immersive experience and really follow this person through the ups and downs.”

Both singles Hate that I love you and Iron Fist where both release with some buzz but nothing surprising and it shows. WHy did you pick those songs and what is the meaning behind all of those songs.

“I didn’t want to sing on hate that I love you, I tell that every time cause that an important song to the story and I just like the music that went with it. It had a chill piano chords and was just something that I could vibe with so well. And this girl was the personification of music he worked so hard to get this girls attention and when he finally gets it, oh man. It takes a while but it’s an eye-opening experience. The beginning you have the ego and the ego takes you to see music. If music likes and approves of you she will take you and give you your dream for a price and you just have to agree to it. In Grown up we see the self and what happens if you get “woke” for lack of a better term, balance. And that takes time to know who is using you, who is pulling your leg, and who is really there. You started at the adult table with all this expectation and promise, you learn and improve in the rapper’s handbook and this is the last one this is it. You learn about your mistake and now this last one deals with the self and that's why it's called sides cause there so much that goes into these project that you have to be you."

There is a song on the first album that felt a little misplace and you have some of those you have Iron Fist, and you had What stardom means? Those were a little out of place what was the meaning behind putting them on the album?

UserPostedImage

"To me it's important to know where claims are coming from we you talk about being the best. You have a lot of people who claim there the best out there but they don't write their songs. and I'm called a lyricst. If I was a hit maker where my goal was to make hit records that last on the radio and digital then this wouldn't really matter cause it is a different lane. I'm trying to let people know that I write this. There no ghost writer no help with this but also it talks up the artist and ego persona relationship. That ghost writer could be a different verison of you, that was just something that I wanted to just pay tribute to the hard work I did before."

There was some big names that you collab with but on your album you keep the list small and hardly use features on your album, why is that and what was your favorite people to work with that might be on this new album

"I want people to listen to me and I think that features are great if you want to get more ears on you and listen but I want people to know that buying my work means listening to me and I don't want to spoil them thinking that there is always going to be a track they can fall on and catch to cause that means they going to listen to that song and not really pay attention to the whole album. As far as people being on the album you never know what's going to be on here. I would like to have Dominic and I to do something and I have some music that I think he would be great on."

Lets talk about some song that are important to the story then the first song would be what and why is it important?

UserPostedImage

"Two song on my first album that really kick starts the story is I will give you everything and Advice part two. Commitment to what your doing is very important. You have to be all the way in in order to get the most out of something but you are leaving other things on the back burner when you do. In the rap itself I have different points of view. From a guy trying to prove himself, and has other people not knowing with worth to him get bigheaded and cutting that past of him off. That happens to the best of us sometimes when you do something well and people just feed into your ego and now you think your better than you are. Advice part 2 comes right after and the two kind of butt heads until they both agree that they need each other to get better. That was the goal when putting the album together how do we tied these thing together and make a story while keeping thing seperate enough that they can stand on their own."

You talking about setting a tone and it through the project that there are some upbeat track to Listen and be Amazed but the more and more you go into this the darker the tone get. The last track on The Rappers Handbook is born to fail. And you hear this chorus of nothing you do matter, and it's like you trying to convince to yourself that you do matter. Is this album going to be darker?

"It going to be darker than the things I did before cause I felt up and down when doing the album. There was some dark emotions with the Kidd At the Adult Table and while The handbook like of snuck in there it had some dark undertones as well. I think the biggest thing is channelling what your going through and using that fuel to make something."

So we meet this Ego, we have the character, where do you see music in the second one? and how does he woo her?

UserPostedImage

"Really you can play all the songs in the reverse order and it will give you a clearer picture of the story. But the whole idea is getting to the point where the character finally makes it big. All the struggles was worth it he woo her with I want you. but as you go to the beginning you see she isn't really feeling the character but hear something about this Kidd Amaze the first song is this character saying how what I think is the good life is really just a dream and it isn't like that. Reality is always different from expections. Finally The Rapper Handbook is the lessons that the character went through from the pressure of signning thing to finally thinking maybe the people back in the beginning were right?"

Finally what do you want to tell everyone about the new album is this going to be it?

"This album coming is going to be about the self. It is getting back to the person that isn't a persona and can be a human again. Grown Up is on it and I'm always going to try and do new things but this one is going to be different I hope everyone enjoys it cause I spent a lot of time and effort on it and it will be out very soon."

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 02/09/2017(UTC), erich hess on 02/09/2017(UTC), chaotic_princess on 02/09/2017(UTC)
User is suspended until 19/07/2638 13:30:53(UTC) chaotic_princess  
#7 Posted : 02 September 2017 08:26:07(UTC)
chaotic_princess

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Zinner: I love the answer you gave about collaborating with other artists. I can't help but respect your approach to music and this interview has me sold on your album!

OOC: I'm currently in the process of writing my album thread for Zinner and this really inspired me. It's different and realistic to read. I think that you have opened up a new way to RP here on this forum and I'm definitely taking some tips.

To add - The film seems pretty interesting based on the teaser alone, can't wait to see/read the whole thing!

Edited by user 02 September 2017 08:28:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked chaotic_princess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 02/09/2017(UTC)