logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<4243444546>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#861 Posted : 08 May 2020 10:09:54(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
With the game now over, the group dissolved and they all went of to do there own thing. "So what do you wanna do now Stephanie?". Adam says to her.

Edited by user 08 May 2020 10:19:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#862 Posted : 08 May 2020 12:24:34(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
the house had long since fell asleep/ erics was mentally on usa time,so it wasnt that late at all for her. she hopped in the pool with her street clothes. erica owns no bikini. she is too punk rock for such things. she lays on her back and floats in the pool among the relative quiet of the house. it was nice to have time to herself. she loves jayne and deneil. she tolerated nichole once more. but nothing compared to using the pool by herself. she did live in a huge castle that made this house feel like a closet,but that castle did not have a pool. erica floats on her back while smoking a joint made from what jayne smuggled in.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#863 Posted : 08 May 2020 22:14:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
THIS IS BIG BROTHER. THE POOL AND THE HOT TUB HAVE BEEN DRAINED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 08/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 08/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 08/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#864 Posted : 08 May 2020 23:10:11(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David had spent the night being very close to Spoon in bed, like almost taking all the room in bed and trying to be as close as possible to him.
He was sleeping so well until he hears Big Brother's annoincement that wakes him up.
He frowns a little looking all sleepy as he hears, the pool has been drained? No maybe he dreamt that.
So since he notices everyone was sleeping still, he tames profit and hugs Spoon so very tightly, always sure that doing it when he's asleep won't make him be notice, so he could show what he had inside a little more.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#865 Posted : 08 May 2020 23:10:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry is awaken by Big Brother and runs out into the outside area to find that the pool and hot tub has been drained. “Oh fuck!” He says. “What the fuck did they do?”. Jerry assumes the housemates got punished as that’s why there isn’t any water so stands there for a few moments before walking over the smoking area to light up a jay. He takes a nice drag and exhales. “Ahhhh...” he says as he has his morning smoke.

Gemma heads out the kitchen area and makes some tea. She absolutely loved her tea.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#866 Posted : 08 May 2020 23:15:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Probably to drain out any nasties from Adam and Stephanie yesterday," Blake quips as he joins Jerry in the smoking area, lighting up a cigarette. "There was a whole drama yesterday."

UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#867 Posted : 08 May 2020 23:18:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry’s listens to Blake mention yesterday’s events, interested in the drama that may have transpired. “Really?” He says taking a drag from the jay. “What the hell happened yesterday?”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline FiveT  
#868 Posted : 08 May 2020 23:24:35(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David hears the guys actually getting up to see what was happening. He wasn't dreaming then.

So he decides to get up too, but not before he can take profit of at least a kiss hoping nobody sees him. So he just plants one on the sleeping Spoon's lips, feeling a little like someone who's scares to get caught and is doing something hidden with someone.

He then gets up and takes some sporty clothes with him, white shorts, white shirt with a peace symbol and actual trainers! It was rare to see wearing shoes.
So he does his morning routine and joins Gemma for a tea.

"Heey good morning" he grins.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#869 Posted : 08 May 2020 23:29:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma smiles when she sees David join her for tea. She was totally over the mess thats was made from some time before and wasn’t gonna hold any grudges. She takes her and sips from it! “Hey David, good morning! How did you sleep?” She asks. “Would you like a bit of tea?”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#870 Posted : 08 May 2020 23:29:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica hadnt slept in her bed last night. she fell asleep on the little floaty she was laying on.she stretches and looks around as she wakes up....at a dry pool. "oh my god! what the fuck happened?! did the rapture happen?! did the bombs fall?! am i the only one left and will live like a god damned raider queen among the remains of soceity?!" erica climbs out of the pool,her bare feet slipping on the little puddles that were left from the draining. she bursts into the house,ready to pilfer whatever was there and escape. she stops as she sees other people are there. "oh. hi,i'm going to get a shower." she tells everyone and saunters up to the bathroom.
"oh and whatever happened to the pool,it was fine before i fell asleep. "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#871 Posted : 08 May 2020 23:32:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David nods smiling and takes a cup. He loved tea too in the morning.

"Going to get back in shape a little today, haven't exercised since I got in the house." He then looks over the garden and asks Gemma. "Why do you think the water was drained by the way? It's strange"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#872 Posted : 08 May 2020 23:40:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica comes out of the bathroom humming a little tune while walking into the kitchen. "morning morning" she says happily and grabs water and a peach. "clearly we need to appease the pool god. we're going to have to sacrifice someone. possibly right here on the kitchen table." she says while nodding as if this is a sensible solution.

"it'll be hell trying to cut through a sternum with a plastic knife,but sacrifices are hard on everyone." jayne adds.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#873 Posted : 08 May 2020 23:42:38(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma smiles as Erica and Jayne passes by. She found Erica to be quite family and aloof. Gemma then turns to David. “Wait....the pool is drained?! Maybe because the housemates didn’t clean up after themselves!”, Gemma laughs putting her finger on her chin. “I have no idea idea though. Did anyone do anything yesterday” Gemma asks while taking a look at David’s outfit. “I love the workout clothes, maybe I should join in on the workout...” Gemma says taking another sip. She didn’t wanna lose shape while being in the Big Brother house.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#874 Posted : 08 May 2020 23:43:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I told them off for grinding in the pool. It's more to it than that. It's not that incident that was the problem. It's the fact that I feel like I'm living in a damn live sex show. I didn't consent to that. Every corner I turn, they're fucking and she's screaming like a banshee." Blake says with a laugh before taking a drag of his cigarette and exhaling. "She got real pissed off at me and threw wine over me in the Pink Lounge. Didn't rise to it though. Not getting kicked out over her."

Deneil braves it and decides that after his morning exercises, he really needs a bath to soak his muscles. He already got his willy out before so the fact that the bath is sitting out in the open of the bathroom doesn't bother him anymore. He gets into the bubble bath and relaxes.

Edited by user 09 May 2020 00:07:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#875 Posted : 08 May 2020 23:48:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"poop. maybe you're right." erica says at gemma's prospect that the pool god was angered by a mess. "i'm not being blamed for this!" she says before frantically cleaning up from her cooking last night. it was two pans and hadnt bothered erica,but maybe it was seen as living like a big. so she starts washing dishes.

jayne starts the day with a glass of wine. wine was a glass beverage. champagne was more of a from the bottle thing.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#876 Posted : 08 May 2020 23:51:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry can’t help but laugh at what Blake told him. He wasn’t laughing at Blake, but more-so his words and description.

After a few seconds he stops laughing and actually has more of a serious tone. “So...do you think that’s why the pool and hot tub was drained? Because they were getting naughty in the pool?” Jerry then continues “It’s good you didn’t let that shit get to you. Especially since she poured wine all over you. That’s disrespectful.”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#877 Posted : 09 May 2020 00:01:57(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

While taking sips and observing Gemma as she speaks, David can't help but find her sweet and bubbly, he begins to wonder what starsign she could even be. She takes care after the house so maybe a Cancer? But she's so pretty and cleans a lot so maybe Libra?
He will find out sooner or later.

As she talks about joining workout David lightens up still holding his cup.
"Ohh yess, that'd be amazing, working out alone can be boring"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#878 Posted : 09 May 2020 00:10:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma smiles. “Okay perfect! I’m so ready for this!” Gemma says excitedly. She loved the idea of working out and getting active. She was always working out in the outside world so this would really get her back in her element.

Something about David’s energy she loved. He always was smiling and charming. She like the way he carried himself. “Are you more of a at your pace type of workout person or do you do more vigorous workouts?”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 09/05/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#879 Posted : 09 May 2020 00:13:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"That woman is flipped, let me tell you," Blake says before having another drag of his cig. "I don't know if it's because they were getting freaky in the pool or if it's because of the argument it caused. Either way, I'm glad. Anything that pisses her off is good move in my book." Blake laughs. It's very obvious that he's made a real enemy within the house. "To be honest, I'm actually more comfortable now that she and I had words. It's sort of...eased a lot of tension. I know where I stand now. Don't feel as on edge anymore."

Deneil gets out of his bath and dries off, sliding into just his boxers and shorts. Too warm for a shirt or socks. It's not like he's trying to get service anywhere. He walks into the living area. "What's up, fam?"
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#880 Posted : 09 May 2020 00:24:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry takes the last drag of the jay and makes sure to hold it in for a while. His eyes are low and he’s nice and chilled out. “Listen man, don’t allow anyone to throw any liquid on you and then say it eased tension. That’s war in my eyes. You gotta get even, bro.”

Gemma sees Deneil come to the living area. She can’t help but subtly check out his big, nice muscles and muscular body in those shorts. “Hey. Deneil. How are ya?” Gemma asks with a charming smile.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage