logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<4344454647>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#881 Posted : 09 May 2020 00:25:24(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
erica places the last dish in the strainer and dries her hand on a towel. "well,that is that. nobody is pinning this on me." she whistles as she walks away and drinks her water. as she drinks,her eyes widen with realization. they had awhole faucet full of water. they could fill the pool back up. she could save the day with this idea but if she isnt fucking in the pool,nobody is fucking in the pool that she could fill back up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#882 Posted : 09 May 2020 00:27:46(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma turns to Erica. “Any idea why the pool was drained?”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#883 Posted : 09 May 2020 00:32:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"well,gemmers..nothing concrete. but maybe to keep certain housemates from getting busy in it?" erica says while looking rather puzzled. "maybe...i dunno...there was a health risk?"

"if this was a horror film,stephanie and adam would be the first killed." jayne says flatly while holding a celery stick like a cigarette.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#884 Posted : 09 May 2020 00:42:37(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma just shakes her head. “That’s pretty pathetic...honestly.” Gemma says to Erica as she finishes her tea and cleans the cup in the sink along with whatever remaining dishes are there. Gemma sees Jayne with some champagne and her eyes light up, she also laughs at the horror more gesture. “Definitely! Let’s drank to that!” Gemma says looking at the champagne. She’d rather drink now before the workout. “Care to pour me a glass?” Gemma says grabbing a class for some of the drink.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#885 Posted : 09 May 2020 00:48:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"the sex or the pool draining?" erica asks gemma with a snicker. as a non frisky person in the house,erica was all for poking fun at those that were.

"our finest vintage,madam." jayne says in an overly fancy voice and pours gemma a glass. "straight from the vineyards of ernest and julio gallo." she says with a wink.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#886 Posted : 09 May 2020 00:53:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Ortiz wakes up letting out a moaning-like yawn. After doing 3 rounds of intercourse with Adam last night she was exhausted but in a great mood. Despite all the drama that took place yesterday she was up for more of it today. Steph lives off drama so she was thinking of what other ways she can stir things up but first she had to get ready for her day. She makes her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth, take a shower and freshen up as she always does in the mornings. Then heads to the kitchen, where she decides to do oatmeal and fruit for breakfast as it was quick to make and she didn't feel like bringing out any pots and pans to get her morning bite in.

Steph then notices that an announcement being made that the pool had been drained and immediately she breaks out into laughter.

"HAHA! now these fuckers don't have a pool" she says with an evil cackle. She's actually not a fan of pools but she just needed an excuse yesterday to show off her sexy bikini and body.

"Funny thing is we didn't even do anything sexual, all we did was grab on each other. So they drained on the fuckers for absolutely no reason" she says as she finishes her oatmeal laughing off the announcement.

Steph washes off her bowl of oatmeal, then heads out to the pool area.

"Hmmm......" she says. A very perverse idea comes into Steph's head. She decides to go into the empty drained pool by going down the ladder that leads to the bottom of it.

She then pretends to masturbate; "OH ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO GOOOOOOOD IN THIS POOL" she yells trying not break out into laughter. "LOOK AT ME I'M HAVING SEX IN THE POOL. LOOKS LIKE THEY DRAINED IT JUST LIKE I DRAINED ADAM'S DICKKKK LAST NIGHTTTTTTTTTTT" she says, this time breaking out to laughter.

She immediately climbs out the empty drained pool and heads back into the house laughing hysterically.

UserPostedImage

Silver Spoons is awaken once again by the love and effection of David. He gives him a peck on the forehead before getting up to go the bathroom to freshen up. As he brushes his teeth he thinks to himself "Is it possible to fall in love with someone that fast?", he then heads out for breakfast and does his routine workout.

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 09/05/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#887 Posted : 09 May 2020 00:54:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

“The whole situation. I haven’t even gotten a chance to try out the hot tub and then I hear it’s drained.” Gemma laughs just shaking her head. “The sex, is fine. But not if it’s gonna cost the whole house to lose something. Come on. What if we lose food next?” Gemma makes a “yikes face” as she races a glass with Jayne for a toast giggling from Jayne’s fancy accent. “Toast tooo.....” Gemma says holding the glass up for Jayne to say something they could toast to.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#888 Posted : 09 May 2020 00:54:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"She caused an unnecessary scene, got a bit violent and was openly defending being sexual in front of people who didn't consent. She's digging her own grave, dude!" Blake says with a smirk before taking the last draw of his cigarette. While he has rather bitchy tendencies, Blake is quite level headed which makes him a great manipulator. Both he and Stephanie said some pretty rude stuff to one another but it was Stephanie who wound up looking like the villain.

"I'm good, luv. Just had a nice bath," Deneil says to Gemma as he sits on one of the orange chairs next to the patio to enjoy the sunshine. He doesn't fancy going outside barefoot but can't be bothered to go put on socks so this will do.

"Nah, I'd be first to get killed," he says to Jayne, joining in on the conversation. "I'm not white. They don't let us survive horror movies, fam." Deneil chuckles and stretches out his arms, letting out a little yawn before continuing. "People of colour don't survive, people who have sex don't survive, the hottest member of the cast gets the most brutal death, the strong and silent guy is the main suspect and gets the blame for the majority of the movie until he dies in an act of heroism at the end, defending the main character from the real killer."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#889 Posted : 09 May 2020 01:04:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"take our food?!" erica says in a panic. she grabs all the cucumbers and carrots she can find. "quick,jayne. grab any corndogs you can find. anything that can be put inside someone has to be locked up. i am not starving in here." erica giggles to gemma.

"um...i only toasted at a wedding once." jayne says while looking down in embarrassment. "um...to todd and ronda's long and happy marriage?" jayne smiles and holds up her glass.

erica joins in and touches a cucumber to the rim of jayne's glass. "todd was a a dick though. not going to lie." erica's eyes do follow stephanie out to the pool and looks confused at what she sees.

"its still like that? i thought they realized people caught on to that trend." jayne tells deneil. it was the modern day,so if the writers of films didnt change...that was just poor writing. she does start laughing when she thinks about the friday the 13th reboot. "if anyone says perfect nipple placement,i want to see them murdered."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#890 Posted : 09 May 2020 01:10:39(UTC)
Famouss7x7

“I doubt Big Brother would take the food away Erica. But if he/she did it’d be real real bad....” Gemma can hear Stephanie moaning outside and just rolls her eyes looking at the others. “You all can go and entertain that...I’ll be here drinking” Gemma says with laugh while with the others in the kitchen. “Uhhhh right....to Ronda and Todd!” Gemma says with to Jayne before clinking the glasses together along with Erica’s cucumber. Gemma downs the champagne. “Loooooove Champagne!” She says grinning. “I could probably finish the whole bottle.” Gemma says embarrassingly while turning to Deneil. “Do you drink at all?”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#891 Posted : 09 May 2020 01:11:17(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Gemma smiles. “Okay perfect! I’m so ready for this!” Gemma says excitedly. She loved the idea of working out and getting active. She was always working out in the outside world so this would really get her back in her element.

Something about David’s energy she loved. He always was smiling and charming. She like the way he carried himself. “Are you more of a at your pace type of workout person or do you do more vigorous workouts?”

Ooc: late answer sorry! d'oh!

"It depends but when I get my mind onto something I really try my best to give all myself" He said finishing the cup. "Hey I'm starting off now with some stretching, I'll wait for you later to start proper work out then".
So when others come David had gone to the garden doing some yoga to strech out the muscles before proper workout. He was doing the tree, dog and other poses.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline BrownSugar  
#892 Posted : 09 May 2020 01:17:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"Maybe some edgy, bigger budget horrors are different now but for the most part, they're all the same." Deneil says with a shrug. "Fam, one of my favourite things to do is watch really cheap horror movies. Fuckin' love taking the piss out of the acting and dialogue." When Gemma asks him if he drinks at all, he laughs a little and shakes his head. "Do I drink? You must have missed Wednesday's hot tub debacle, fam," he says with a giggle.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#893 Posted : 09 May 2020 01:19:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i hope not. i signed up for big brother and not survivor." erica says while still slightly concerned. big brother is very close to a vault tec experiment so she wouldnt put anything past big brother. she also isnt going to be left out of drinking. so she takes a knife and hollows out her cucumber."top me off,hun." she giggles to jayne.

"to ronda and todd." jayne grins. she wondered if the mentioned couple were watching the show. todd was a distant cousin,so it was possible. she looks at erica's cucumber and to erica. alcohol infused cucumbers....damn,it was brilliant. at the mention of the hot tub,jayne quickly says, "there was no debacle."

"oh deneil here had nearly every woman in the hot tub with him. naked." erica giggles to gemma and drinks from her cucumber
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#894 Posted : 09 May 2020 02:16:14(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Cameron wakes up and gets all set for the day ahead he goes to brush his teeth and then gets dressed, heading for the kitchen to get something to eat.

Adam also wakes up after passionate night with Steph he too was a little tired, but he gets up and gets dressed takes a shower and also heads to grab a bite to eat.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#895 Posted : 09 May 2020 02:38:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry walks into the house and stops when he sees Adam in the kitchen grabbing a bite to eat. “I heard you’re one of the reasons why the whole fucking pool and hot tub was drained...the fuck happened?”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#896 Posted : 09 May 2020 02:40:17(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam frowns. "Wait what, why was it drained. Me and Steph didn't do anything in pool we didn't fuck or anything so it must of been drained for a different reason dude"
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#897 Posted : 09 May 2020 02:44:43(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
After some good yoga, David notices Spoon is out there working out too. So he takes his shirt off not only because he's starting to sweat but who knows, poking him with a little seduction isn't going to hurt.

So he begins to work out with exercises for the muscles of the back to strengthen his spine and gives quick looks at Spoon, to see what he does.

Edited by user 09 May 2020 02:47:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#898 Posted : 09 May 2020 02:55:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry hunches looking at Adam after Adam frowns. “Listen. I heard her faking moans out by the pool so I‘m assuming you two were fucking..know how to act bro”

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#899 Posted : 09 May 2020 03:00:14(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam frowns. "When was she fake morning by the pool earlier, I haven't even seen her today, I've only just got up myself. The reason the pool was drained had nothing to do with us, I'm sure Big Brother will inform us why it was though".
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#900 Posted : 09 May 2020 03:14:11(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry nods and looks at Adam. "Just grab a hold of yourself and your milf, and respect people's space. It's that simple. Understood?"

Edited by user 09 May 2020 03:18:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/05/2020(UTC)