logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<6566676869>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1321 Posted : 14 May 2020 01:42:50(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17955 time(s) in 10436 post(s)
erica snatches the toast as it pops up. nothing is more soul crushing than toast that pops up...and onto the floor. she uses a lot less butter on nichole's serving. mainly because she assumes most people like crunchy toast. she,however,did not. erica liked the toast barely toasted and softened with butter. "no honeydew. gotcha. honestly,i always just assumed they were unripe cantelopes.which i hate,so i damn sure am not going to touch an unripe one." erica was the sort where if she didnt like something,you better not like it either. because she wasnt touching it. she arranges a variety of strawberries,raspberries and blueberries onto nicholes plate before serving it to her. erica uncaps a bottle of water for her as well. " oh..blake." erica giggles with a roll of her eyes. she soon takes nicholes hand and dramatically tells her. "nichole...i cheated on you yesterday. i fussed with another person. i fussed with blake." erica cracks up and goes back to eating her toast. "well..i am not going to name the person involved. but i do know,and this is fact,that blake physically abused one of his ex lovers. from what i hear,it was pretty bad. blake still doesnt seem to want to take responsibility for it. " erica tells nichole in between bites.

erica looks up at the new arrivals. "morning gentlemen. todays special is toast and fruit. if you want some,i will make it. if you dont? well fuck off and make something yourself. this isnt burger king,you're not getting it your way." erica grins widely.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1322 Posted : 14 May 2020 01:45:39(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3973 time(s) in 1357 post(s)
Adam chuckles. "I don't mind making my own stuff Erica but thanks for the gesture".

Cameron smiles. "As lovely as the offer is Erica a lady doesn't need to cater to men all the time so why don't you go out your feet up and relax let me make you something, maybe?".
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1323 Posted : 14 May 2020 01:46:45(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David decides it was time to wake up and join others in the kitchen for his morning tea. He waves at the others with a smile saying "Good morning house!".

He then overhears Erica about Blake and begins to look more serious, he didn't know what she was saying. "What do you mean with abusing Eri?"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1324 Posted : 14 May 2020 01:50:41(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole rolls her eyes. β€œIt’s not about whether or not you drink it. We have a couple of sober people in the house. It’s about the GREATER GOOD.” She turns to Cameron and gives him a little nudge. β€œYou done goofed, Cam. That’s where you’re wrong: I can drink my dinner any time.”

Nichole leans forward as her hand is taken, excited to hear what Erica has to say. β€œI’m sure I’ll learn to forgive you,” she says blankly, just wanting to hear the gossip. β€œWow, what a... dick head.” She eats one of her blueberries with a thoughtful look on her face, and then looks back at Erica. β€œWhat did you guys fight about yesterday?”
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1325 Posted : 14 May 2020 01:54:39(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Spoon heads out to the kitchen to greet everyone. "Good morning!" he says in great spirits.

He begins to make himself some tea, and grabs a banana from the pantry.

"Guess I'll be going light today" he says trying to be reasonable on the shortage of food selections.
Offline FiveT  
#1326 Posted : 14 May 2020 01:56:59(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David looks at Spoon and laughs a little looking at him holding the banana. He winks to tease him. "Sorry i just can't help it, but my mind is that dirty at times"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
#1327 Posted : 14 May 2020 02:00:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Spoon laughs at David's sexual innuendo joke and winks back.

"I don't know I just have this weird obsession with bananas since I was kid" he says while taking a big bite off the banana.
Offline erich hess  
#1328 Posted : 14 May 2020 02:00:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"well,ok guys.the kitchen is yours." erica says,while taking a step aside as if she is ushering someone to a play or something. she does give cameron a light pinch on the cheek. "you're a smoothy,but no thanks. its nice to take care of other people at times." she smiles with a content sigh. as long as she felt appreciated,erica would do most anything for people. the moment she did not,however...she wasnt doing shit.

erica looks to david and nods a little. "well...its like a boxing match with the person he lived with." she tells him with a scowl. she had suspicions when it came to ashley as well,but she wasnt going to say anything about that. being that she is dead and if blake didnt have anything to do with it...well,erica has had a dead lover and knows how those sort of accusations can feel.

"im not going to therapy,nichole." erica laughs to nichole. joking about their relationship status was far more fun than being upset about something that nobody could change. "yup. his poor me,nobody gives me a chance schtick wore thin and i called him on it." erica says to nichole while gesturing with her pointer finger. "he then called me a fake suburban housewife or some shit. "erica giggles and adds. "i know who ISNT getting invited to my tupperware party.i'll still hit him up to see if he wants girlscout cookies though. taki needs that badge."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1329 Posted : 14 May 2020 02:02:25(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles. "Me smooth never, I'm just a nice guy". He says to Erica.

Adam then turns to her. "Wait what happened with Blake?" He says a little intrigued.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1330 Posted : 14 May 2020 02:05:13(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David laughs at Spoon and when he hears Erica about Blake's stuff, he looks into the empty for a moment. Maybe Spoon and Erica weren't wrong, he shouldn't had defend him if he's really an abuser, that had nothing to do with depression or stuff like that. He then looks up at Adam. "I really thought he was having some problems with something like a depression, but I guess I was so wrong when I defended him yesterday. Wow."

He looks back at Spoon and adds. "I was about to even lose someone important for defending something like that, really...?"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1331 Posted : 14 May 2020 02:07:40(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam looks at David. "Depression who Blake...I mean I wouldn't be surprised by that"
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1332 Posted : 14 May 2020 02:08:01(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

β€œWe’ll talk about this in the car,” Nichole jokingly whispers back about them not going to therapy. She liked this little roleplay they did of making fun of the fact that they used to be together. Of course, them actually together never involved this much joking around. β€œWow, he really nailed you,” she says sarcastically, rolling her eyes at the idea that Blake would call Erica a fake anything. β€œWhat a prick. It’ll be fine. He’s just trying to cause waves to keep people from voting him off.”
#1333 Posted : 14 May 2020 02:10:48(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Spoon looks to David;

"Honestly I think we were all just overtaken by the situation, no one should feel at fault at how they feel or for voting him off, at the end of the day we all have to vote. We know what we signed up for coming into this thing. You shouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone as why you made a vote." Spoon says while smiling at David.
Offline erich hess  
#1334 Posted : 14 May 2020 02:13:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"yes. we will speak of it in the car." erica says between a very forced smile before cracking up. this was far more satisfying than fighting with her. besides,erica never really found out how to push nichole's buttons. it was never a fair fight in that regard. "you guys could compare notes. im pretty sure you called me fake. about ACTUAL FAKE SHIT I DID!" erica laughs warmly.

erica now really doesnt know what to do. of all the people to ask...adam?! erica immediately stands up and loudly says, "i gotta go to the bathroom! too much butter." and scurries out of the room. adam had a LOT in common with blake. he may have changed a bit...but he also knew the other party in the blake equation. well...very well.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1335 Posted : 14 May 2020 02:15:38(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Oh no, it's not that. I mean me and you fought so hard because I thiught he needed help and felt sorry to exclude him, then I find out he's actually a shit abuser who needs other sort of help." David sighs and looks at both Erica and Spoon. "I should have listened to you to be honest maybe, sorry"

He shakes his head, feeling done with this Blake story, especially after what happened with Spoon and walks up to him tickling to be playful. "Was that banana good?"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#1336 Posted : 14 May 2020 02:18:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

"Agreed. I honestly think he gets off in the bathroom from all the attention he's getting" Spoon says jokingly back.

"The banana was good but not as good as your banana" he says winking while taking his last bite.
Offline FiveT  
#1337 Posted : 14 May 2020 02:22:51(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David belly laughs cheekily and just begins to act a little silly around him. "It's no GMo, it's all natural" he laughs again and slaps a little Spoon in his downstairs. "Yeah, yours too" he winks and goes drinking the iced tea had put in his cup, looking back at his man and the others.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#1338 Posted : 14 May 2020 02:23:07(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole laughs at Erica running out of the room. She could remember Adam’s transgressions pretty well, and assumed that that’s why Erica ran out of the room. When David and Spoons start talking about each other’s bananas, she rolls her eyes and leaves the kitchen as well. β€œErica?” She calls out, going into the bedrooms. β€œI know you’re not actually pooping, you weirdo.”
Offline FiveT  
#1339 Posted : 14 May 2020 02:25:29(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David notcies Nichole rolling her eyes and laighs again. "Seriously what's her problem? She has been sleepig in a sarcophagus in this house and now just pretends to tell the rules? Does she know pharaons' era ended 3000 years ago? She's a bit... late"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#1340 Posted : 14 May 2020 02:29:48(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Spoon spits out his tea a bit at David's response. "David" he laughs while cleaning himself up. "I was not expecting that from ya" he says.

"Honestly, I thought she'd never leave. She did us a favor. Her attitude is so gross." he says.