logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<6768697071>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1361 Posted : 14 May 2020 03:28:16(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3971 time(s) in 1356 post(s)
Adam and Cameron join in on the yoga.

"Man I have never actually done yoga like this, usually I'm a weights and treadmill kinda boy". Cameron say as he stretches.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1362 Posted : 14 May 2020 03:28:20(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David continues with a nother pose for the arms and the back.

"Very good, I wish we could eat that nutella after this workout" He said that again almost like a desire he wanted for so long. "It keeps tempting me"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1363 Posted : 14 May 2020 03:30:50(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

"Impressive" Spoon says. "lets pick up the pace and do jumping jacks" he says winking.
Offline FiveT  
#1364 Posted : 14 May 2020 03:33:02(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David nods and follows the excercise proposed. He looks rather focused with his face and breathes heavy. "I will outdo ya Spoon, you'll see"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1365 Posted : 14 May 2020 03:33:43(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada nods and moves from stretching into doing jumping jacks. Her breath almost immediately catches in her throat, a side effect of just smoking a cigarette before working out. “Do you men do this every day?”
#1366 Posted : 14 May 2020 03:34:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

"Don't give up on me Ada you go this. Take deep breaths. I can't speak for the straight kind" Spoon says. "Good job David and Cameron".
Offline erich hess  
#1367 Posted : 14 May 2020 03:35:47(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17954 time(s) in 10435 post(s)
"i thought i gave you the hint it was ok.i mean,the harlots did cover one or two gg allin songs. so many missed opportunities. " erica cackles with the least cute laugh ever caught on film. again,she is her own biggest fan. erica sighs and looks wistfully off to the distance. "its been so long, i dont know if i could even handle a single beer now." erica jokes about the distinct lack of alcohol the show has. this is definitely a first for the series. she scoffs at nichole's question. "unless we both were blackout drunk,i dont recall us ever physically going at each other. though...why didnt we? are we actually mature and dont know it?!" she asks in amazement. the two fought like cats in corners,but always drew the line at actual fighting. "i know we probably at least pictured it in our minds though." she grins
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
#1368 Posted : 14 May 2020 03:36:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

"I think we should start on our push up now" Spoon says sounding excited.
Offline FiveT  
#1369 Posted : 14 May 2020 03:40:36(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"I have to do this for all the cakes I can eat, I can pretty wild and bad with health." David says looking all focused while thinking he'd be messy even in the diet area if he gave it up.

He then looks at Spoon for pushups. Getting competitive at this with a partner was sexually stimulating, the more a man outdid him, the more he'd find him hot. That was Power David after all.
He then follows the exercise with heavy breathing.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 14/05/2020(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1370 Posted : 14 May 2020 03:42:19(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“I never saw the signs! I should have known!” Nichole cries out, slamming her fist down on her leg. “I don’t know why we didn’t. Maybe because I knew you would fight dirty, and I didn’t want to get involved in that level of unsportsmanlike behavior.” Nichole wishes she would have brought her breakfast into the bedroom as well, she was starving. “Oh yeah, I still picture punching you in the face. It helps me get to sleep.”

Ada starts taking deep breaths as she follows the lead of the rest of them, and gets down on the ground to do push ups. She could feel herself already start to sweat, and she hated looking like that in front of everybody, but she was in the workout now and she didn’t want to stop.
Offline erich hess  
#1371 Posted : 14 May 2020 03:51:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"you arent wrong,nichole." erica laughs while tossing her head back in amusement. "i'm a biter. you know that." erica nods towards nichole. joking with a hint of truth. the jokes seemed to be getting slightly more than just surface topics. maybe this new normal between them was going to work. "aww,i am glad you still think of me before going to sleep." erica coos dramatically and looks out towards the pool." i was mostly bummed about the pool being drained because i couldnt try to drown you without it. i still think too highly of you to shove your head in a toilet. but...now that i know the poop thing." she giggles mischievously.

jayne looks out the window at muscle beach or whatever the fuck was going on out there. " that looks like a whole lotta not for me." she chuckles and fixes herself some tea.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1372 Posted : 14 May 2020 03:59:01(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“Yeah, I’m sure I have a few biting scars on me somewhere from you. Not necessarily from fights, mind you,” Nichole jokes back, rubbing her neck as if she could feel a scar there. “Oh god, please shove my face in the toilet, Erica. I’ll pay you to do it.” She laughs. She wasn’t sure how much of Erica wanting to drown her was fact, but she hoped that they had gotten to a point of - although she hated this word - frenemies. “So how is Takara?”
Offline erich hess  
#1373 Posted : 14 May 2020 04:10:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh i am sure." erica giggles loudly and blushes. for as much as the fought,erica and nichole fu....well,both were exceptionally spirited.we will leave it at that. "i will have to ask for the money up front,nichole. you arent the name you once were and i cant be just shoving people into toilets for free,you understand." she says in her most businesslike of tone. her next question does sort of take erica by surprise. joking about hurting each other was one thing,but asking about personal lives was a logical,if still unexpected end point of this. " taki...taki is doing amazing. shes growing into such a free little spirit. the girl lives for adventure and is just the sweetest little person ever. unless you are cassie's son. cole pissed her off once and she never forgave him. she has went as far as exiling him from her domain. her words,not mine." erica laughs warmly. she adores her daughter and misses her greatly. "she looks a lot like natalya. so far doesnt have the beard game that sam did. so fingers crossed for that one." erica laughs awkwardly. she knew sam wasnt in the picture for nichole. he was way back when erica and nichole were an item. well,nichole opened the gate. erica was taking the opportunity. "how about...yours? i am sorry,but i do forget their names. " erica says embarrassed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1374 Posted : 14 May 2020 05:29:08(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“I’ll pay you whatever I have. Which isn’t much. As stated before, I’m not the name I used to be,” Nichole jokes back. She was doing quite fine, financially, but she was also fine hearing a joke or two about how she wasn’t who she used to be. She was willing to put the work in to put her name back at the top, though. Nichole listens to Erica talk about her child, nodding and looking down at the floor. It was weird to be a part of a child’s life, and then suddenly not be anymore. But the same was true for her and her children, which was why it was so crushing when Erica asked about them. Nichole tenses a bit, and then sighs. “Um, I don’t really know. Sam filed for full custody of them a few years ago, after I kind of disappeared, and I haven’t seen them since.” She looks towards the cameras, a pained look on her face, but then quickly looks away. Oh well, it was out there now. No taking it back.
Offline erich hess  
#1375 Posted : 14 May 2020 05:45:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"people love a comeback story. you can be rocky and i'll be that gruff voiced guy who shouted at him. "erica suggests excitedly. even if it was in a positive way,shouting at nichole would be so cathartic. erica could still feel the underlying hostility that she had. which she could live with. she had the same hostility basically when they were still an item. erica could tell from nichole's reaction that whatever she said next wasnt going to be good. she also looked down and away when nichole said what happend to her children. "oh...fuck.i am so sorry, i didnt...this should have been an off the show question." she says hurriedly. she really considers doing the same butter excuse as earlier. this was even more awkward than the adam thing. there was a lot erica wanted to know about a lot of things,but it seems the ones question she did ask had a terrible answer.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1376 Posted : 14 May 2020 06:35:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole laughs. “Yeah, massage my shoulders and tell me to get back in there, and all that. That’s probably what I need,” she says, shaking her head. Nichole instantly feels bad for bringing down the mood with her answer to Erica’s question. They had both had a difficult go of it throughout these past few years, she was sure. But Erica was right, that probably should have been an answer she had saved until after the show. “It’s okay. Don’t even think about it,” Nichole offers, giving the way that she has been dealing with it for the past few years. She quickly changes the subject. “How’s the rest of the crew doing? Nina and Erich and Chloe and all them?”

Ada comes back inside from her workout and quickly goes to the bathroom to take a shower. After that, she slips back into her PJs, her short hair wrapped up in a towel, and goes to the kitchen to find something to eat for a late lunch.
Offline FiveT  
#1377 Posted : 14 May 2020 06:48:32(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Working out with the guys was a lot of fun but also made David feel productive this day so why not continue on this line?

So after the hot tub and a good shower he decides to wear a comfy black tank with a white pokeball sign on it and white pajama shorts, barefoot as usual. He takes a piece of paper out of his book and a pen and goes sitting in the garden. He relaxed back on the chair and while humming melodies, he wrote down things that looked like notes, lyrics and even ideas on who sings which part. He seems very focused.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1378 Posted : 14 May 2020 07:52:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica tries not to dwell on the answer to the child question. it isnt like either she or nichole could reverse time. its also possible sam got sole custody for a reason. sam seemed decent,so maybe it wasnt for vindictive reasons. "i would not think about it...IF WE HAD SOME ALCOHOL IN HERE,CAMERON!" she says loudly but playfully. she was sure the kid felt bad enough about it. she was totally kidding. she went months without drinking before,she could do it here. well,maybe. depending on where this conversation with nichole went. "hmmm. lets see" erica starts,tapping her chin. "chloe as been doing well,she actually almost came on here instead of jayne. nina and i dont abuse her anymore. she's earned her stripes. shes toughing the virus out in france." erica giggles at the rather cruel pranks they played on chloe at one time. chloe always fired right back,so it wasnt one sided at all. "karoliena and cassie are still married and are the most normal couple i know. cassie is manager for the harlots and atomic war bride. karoliena runs a sex toy/clothing/dungeon company. gretchie makes all of their clothes. erich has been doing ok. he had this weird relationship with a record exec for awhile. they were cute,but.."erica shrugs and looks at nichole with a grin. "she was no ada,as you probably know. and its always been ada for him." erica saved the one person that might also make this conversation take a turn for last. "nina lives with us in belgium now. she was on this show last season. did pretty well,but didnt win. she did give mushrooms to an underage person that season,so there is that." erica tells nichole proudly. nina was and always will be erica's buddy. "she um...was rather pissed at castor. dated a probably barely legal k-pop star for awhile. that was weird." erica rattles off,thinking she got all the main players she knew that nichole would know. "oh! and jayne...she moved to scotland sweet and innocent..came back smoking and drinking cheap booze. "

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1379 Posted : 14 May 2020 08:27:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole laughs at Erica yelling at Cameron. She was right, though, if there were ever a time that she needed or wanted alcohol, it would be now. “Poor Chloe, good for you guys for not torturing her anymore,” she comments. Chloe had always been the black sheep member when Nichole had been around. She smiles at hearing about Ada and Erich. She knew that they had gotten back together, but it still made her happy to hear. They were an explosive couple, but so were Nichole and Erica. It seemed like Ada and Erich were less explosive this time around, though, and that was sweet. “Yeah, we’re all pissed at Castor,” Nichole comments with a laugh. Even she was done with him. She was a solo act now. The only person she really missed from her past life, besides Erica (who she did miss, although she would never admit it) was Virginia.
Offline erich hess  
#1380 Posted : 14 May 2020 09:35:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"she's a drummer,nichole. they are barely musicians,much less human." erica scoffs at the chloe situation. they loved to give chloe a hard time even if a band was only as good as it's drummer. chloe was among the best but since she played goofy punk rock,she was never given her due. erica was surprised at the negative mention of castor. "really?!" erica says in absolute shock. the had always assumed those two were like she and nina. nothing was going to separate them. "you know...since the gates are open a little. i always made up the story in my head that you left to be with castor." erica says with a little shrug. it was easier to think that instead of it just didnt work out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage